Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

So is all the fighting over? Is it safe to come back now?
Old 10-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
So is all the fighting over? Is it safe to come back now?
its been safe for a couple of days...lol what have you been working on.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-24-2012, 02:23 AM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
its been safe for a couple of days...lol what have you been working on.
WiFi team. Working on the last breed actually to tie it all together.. although i got lucky and actually had one of the things I needed on my soul silver.. just needed a move adjustment. fair warning.. this team has been Knuckles approved to mess with your heads
Old 10-24-2012, 04:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
WiFi team. Working on the last breed actually to tie it all together.. although i got lucky and actually had one of the things I needed on my soul silver.. just needed a move adjustment. fair warning.. this team has been Knuckles approved to mess with your heads
are you doing of the Join Avenue stuff ?

Old 10-25-2012, 03:55 AM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
are you doing of the Join Avenue stuff ?
To an extent. Also, I ran into a fellow trainer at the mall today and he unlocked challenge mode for me on black 2. Therefore I can finally start it
Old 10-25-2012, 05:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
To an extent. Also, I ran into a fellow trainer at the mall today and he unlocked challenge mode for me on black 2. Therefore I can finally start it
what do you mean a fellow trainer ?

Old 10-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
what do you mean a fellow trainer ?
A pokemon trainer that i have met at a few tournaments.

As An added note, I just finished the first gym while playing challenge mode. And it actually makes a difference playing through that mode. Trainer pokemon levels are higher for one and their AI is smarter. Oh and apparently the gym leaders get an extra pokemon on their teams because cheren threw out a friggin pidove on me after I took out his patrat and lillipup that he normally has... A PIDOVE! thankfully it didn't have gust yet.. I could have pulled out rotom or bronzor sure, but I have always had a thing where I only use the starter pokemon to fight until after it takes out the first gym..

Since that's over, I left the gym with just a few EXP. Points before lv. 16. the insane part about that is Snivy has not fought any wild pokemon as of yet, only trainer pokemon. And the only trainer Snivy hasn't fought on challenge mode is Reece the first time. (my rival... You know him as Antik Dredd... Guy in green for my display pic.)
Old 10-25-2012, 05:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

well i start my game today finally. I have not been feeling well so im going to rest up and play some of the game.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Knuckles Offline

Quote:
well i start my game today finally. I have not been feeling well so im going to rest up and play some of the game.
A magnificent idea sir. That's pretty much what I'm doing on my day off today. Catching up to make up for lost time. Most people around my area are around their 6 and 7 th badges. My little brother has beaten the elite 4 already
Old 10-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Hax0rus Offline

Send a message via MSN to Hax0rus

Hey, I don't know if I am allowed to do this but i'd like to challenge someone from this clan to a 6 vs 6 singles standard 5th generation battle. I don't mind what tier Pokemon you are using. Sorry if I am breaking any rules, I just cannot sit in my room bored to tears surfing the web for a wifi battle.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old 10-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket master blaze View Post
Hey, I don't know if I am allowed to do this but i'd like to challenge someone from this clan to a 6 vs 6 singles standard 5th generation battle. I don't mind what tier Pokemon you are using. Sorry if I am breaking any rules, I just cannot sit in my room bored to tears surfing the web for a wifi battle.
Its cool man, normally you would want to post in our Challenger Finder

but this time is okay.

Old 10-26-2012, 06:03 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
A magnificent idea sir. That's pretty much what I'm doing on my day off today. Catching up to make up for lost time. Most people around my area are around their 6 and 7 th badges. My little brother has beaten the elite 4 already
I'm busy doing the White Tree hollow challenge. I'm on B-8 now. Been super busy with work the last few days, but I'm off tomorrow. So finally get through that part and get me my shiny Dratini reward.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-26-2012, 06:10 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
I'm busy doing the White Tree hollow challenge. I'm on B-8 now. Been super busy with work the last few days, but I'm off tomorrow. So finally get through that part and get me my shiny Dratini reward.
I never what you are talking about these days..lol is that the radar ? or an in game mission.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
I never what you are talking about these days..lol is that the radar ? or an in game mission.
Depending on your version, there is a post game quest. I have W2, so I get White Tree Hollows in the White Forest. B2 and Black City has it's own version of this.

It's basically battle a lot of trainers with high leveled Pokes (haven't seen one trainer with anything under level 50) and have seen as high as level 68.

If you complete it, on W2, you get a shiny Dratini as a final reward. If you have B2, you get a shiny Gible as a final reward.

Throughout each portion of it (there are quite a few levels in it) you get smaller rewards, all of which seem to be stat boosting vitamins.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Depending on your version, there is a post game quest. I have W2, so I get White Tree Hollows in the White Forest. B2 and Black City has it's own version of this.

It's basically battle a lot of trainers with high leveled Pokes (haven't seen one trainer with anything under level 50) and have seen as high as level 68.

If you complete it, on W2, you get a shiny Dratini as a final reward. If you have B2, you get a shiny Gible as a final reward.

Throughout each portion of it (there are quite a few levels in it) you get smaller rewards, all of which seem to be stat boosting vitamins.
that sounds really cool! I am making my way through black 2 right now. So far its cool!