Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Whiscash seems stunned by your performance. It glares at you from the water for a few moments and then ducks back under and disappears. Phew!

You recover your Lure Ball and your fishing rod. Who knew fishing was such an exciting sport?

Steak recovered his Wooper and the Old Rod.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Embarking on a strange journey...

you are pretty sure that is the most difficult quest you have ever been on.

you are also pretty sure that is the second most difficult quest you will ever take. because now you begin your real journey.

you release your team and explain to them the peril and trepidation that is your next objective.

there is something that needs to be done, for the sake of basically everything. you announce that the team will be returning to route 1 for some unfinished business. you only have one Poke Ball, so this mission is absolutely critical. you have no stars to buy more with. perhaps you will find more stars or more Poke Balls along the way, but that is no guarantee.

you lead your team back from whence you came, into route 2.

> Steak: Enter Route 2.
> BEGIN PHANPYQUEST.

Last edited by Steak; 10-13-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Quote:
Official's Post:

After sitting with you on the bridge for a while, Kari finally stands up.

"Thank you so much for bringing me safely to Navi Town," she smiles gratefully. "Now that we're here, I feel a little silly... My grandparents live here so I'll be fine now. I'd like to thank you, so please take this. It's not much, but I really appreciate you helping me."

Kari hands you a small coin purse. Inside is 10 stars.

"I better go before my grandparents start to worry. I hope we'll meet again some day!" Kari waves to you and then walks off in the direction of the town.

Ilov obtained 10 stars!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: In Navi Town
"Aw, that was nice of her!" I hold the back coin purse tightly and put it in my bag.
"Tree?" Treecko looks at me with confusion. And then pouts with a sad face.
"Hahahaha. I'm sure we'll meet her again, she said so herself didn't she?" I comforted Treecko by calmly stroking his cleft head.
"Now that I have 10 stars, let's get that old rod at the Pokemart!"
"Nyaa!" Out of nowhere, Meowth suddenly materialize beside me with an old rod in his hand.
"Did you steal that!? Here, take this bag of stars to pay that person back!" I rummage my bag to find the coin purse. Huh? Its not here!
Then, Meowth waves a coin purse in front of me.
"Did you use the money to buy that rod?"
Meowth nods vigorously.
"Wow, good job Meowth, Thanks!" I pat Meowth's head in affection.
"Nyaa!"
"Alright, I believe that it's time to go to Route 3! Let's go Treecko, Meowth!"
Treecko and Meowth begin to run into Route 3. I follow them and exit Navi Town.

*leaving Navi Town for Route 3*
Old 10-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (???)
Currently: Entering Navi Town from Route 2, bound for PC

"I don't know about you, but I could really go for a shower," I grunted to Blaze as the forest fell away.

"Charmander," Blaze scrunched his nose.

I raised my brow. "What, am I really that offensive?" I tried smelling myself. What? I had only been camping for one day.

"Char! Charmander," the little lizard looked sheepish.

I studied him for a second before realizing what he was getting at. "Oh, right. Fire-type. I guess you guys don't take showers, huh? ...Then how did they clean you at the last center?"

The lizard stared up at me innocently.

"Um... Well... whatever," I shrugged. "Let's just get to the PC quickly. We gotta heal that Roggenrola up--Freya could probably use some TLC, too. Then we can do a little exploring."

The trip to the PC was pretty uneventful—and quick, to boot. They healed up Critter in a flash—yes, Critter. That’s what I decided to name my Roggenrola. Honestly, I’m not sure what else you could call a rock. Rocky? Please…

Anyway, after visiting the Pokémon Center, the four of us set out to explore Navi Town. Blaze walked happily beside me, while Freya—the Pidgey—seemed content to glide beside us. I hadn’t let her out of her ball till now, and now I was finding that she was a quiet little bird. I couldn’t tell if she liked her new lot in life, but she didn’t seem angry, at least. Meanwhile, Critter hobbled along after us making all sorts of cheerful noises. After helping him out, he warmed up to Blaze and I rather quickly.

Navi Town wasn’t that big. I found out quickly that it was just a simple little fishing town. They had a Trainer School here, but I wasn’t too interested in visiting. Yeah, I know it would probably help to visit, but who want to go to school in the summer time? I just didn’t feel like it.

So, instead, we wandered over to the Fishing Bridge. A handful of Trainers and Fishermen had their poles all lined out, waiting patiently for a bite. I watched them curiously, wondering what they could be fishing for. As I observed them, a teenager suddenly let out a shout. He quickly jumped to his feet and tugged at his pole, which was nearly doubled over with pressure.

The teenager struggled to reel the catch back in; whatever was on the other end was putting up an intense fight. I caught myself holding my breath as I silently cheered the stranger on. Suddenly, something leapt out of the water.

I gasped as I saw a huge fish Pokémon flashed in the bright afternoon sun. With pink scales and long fins, the creature somewhat resembled a heart.

“Oh, no you don’t!” the fisher grumbled as he tugged back fiercely on his pole. The fish disappeared back under the water, but it was closer than it had been before. Again, it leapt into the air, but this time the fisher was ready. Quickly, he tossed a strange looking Poke Ball—a Net Ball, I think—from his bait bag. In a brilliant flash, the fish disappeared inside. Maneuvering his fishing pole, the teen reclaimed the ball before it could disappear beneath the water.

“That was amazing!” I found myself shouting… much to my embarrassment. I quickly covered my mouth, but the teen had already noticed.

He laughed, “Thanks! I’ve been trying for that thing all week! Took a lot of effort, but I got it in the end! Darn Alomomola,” he sneered down at the tamed Net Ball. “I have you now!”

I stared down at the line of other fishermen. “Is it hard? Fishing?”

The teen shrugged as he pocketed his captured Pokémon. “Not too hard, once you get the hang of it. In fact, it can get rather addicting.”

I wanted to try. I just had this unrelenting desire to give it a shot. “Where can I get a fishing rod?” I asked.

“Well, shoot,” the teen brushed his nose with his thumb. “You can just buy one from the PokeMart, doncha know?”

“Oh… I didn’t know…” my shoulders slumped. Buy? As in, spend money? As in, spend money that I don’t have? I thanked and congratulated the teen again before turning back around on the bridge. Downcast, I frowned down at my curious Pokémon.

“Man… we are broke, guys. Flat-out broke. I ain’t got nothing,” I sighed down to them. Blaze frowned along with me, while Critter…. Did whatever Critter does… Freya just looked at me, cocking her head. Steeling my expression, I announced, “Okay, guys. We have GOT to get in some battles. That’s the only way we’re gonna get anything to spend.”

“Char!” Blaze pumped a fist.

“RRRRR!” Critter rattled.

Freya just nodded.

Watch out world, here we come!

Towards the end of the evening, I hadn't had much luck finding battles. I did find one Trainer to battle over the C-gear; however, due to connection errors they only competed in 2 battles. Downtrodden, my team and I turned in for the night and stayed at the Pokemon Center.

In the morning, we all agreed that we had better not waste anymore time. I could find a Water-type Pokemon elsewhere, and I could always come back to Navi Town if I ever found a rod (and some money). So, off we went to Route 3.

*leaving Navi Town for Route 3*

Last edited by Charmander009; 10-20-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Party:
Currently: To the Pokemon Center!

"Phew! Thank God we arrived here before dusk!" I run as fast as I can into the town's Pokemon Center, holding the weakened mouse Pokemon in my arms.
I break open the door and enter the Pokemon Center. All the other trainers stare at me while I hand Pichu to Nurse Joy.
Few Minutes Later
"Pichu!" Pichu happily cry out as Nurse Joy exit from the back door with a hospital trolley.
"Thank You for being considerate to your Pokemon for bringing her here!" Nurse Joy pick Pichu up and hand her to me with a smile.
"Nah, she's not my Pokemon but I'm taking care of her for a friend of mine. Thank You Ms. Joy!" I reply back while cuddling the now-healthy Pichu.
"You're welcome! Please come back again!" Nurse Joy wave at me as I exit the building.
"So Pichu, should we meet up with Altaria?"
"Pich..." Pichu shakes her head in disagreement while pointing at a fishing shack in the corner of the river located just beside the bridge.
"Oh well. I guess Altaria have to wait a bit. Let's go fish some new Pokemon!" I hold Pichu up on my shoulders and run into the bottom of the bridge. I sit down on the rocky ground and pull out my old rod from my bag. Then, I tie some poffins to the Pokeball end of the rod and throw in into the water...
Old 10-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Party:
Currently: To the Pokemon Center!

"Phew! Thank God we arrived here before dusk!" I run as fast as I can into the town's Pokemon Center, holding the weakened mouse Pokemon in my arms.
I break open the door and enter the Pokemon Center. All the other trainers stare at me while I hand Pichu to Nurse Joy.
Few Minutes Later
"Pichu!" Pichu happily cry out as Nurse Joy exit from the back door with a hospital trolley.
"Thank You for being considerate to your Pokemon for bringing her here!" Nurse Joy pick Pichu up and hand her to me with a smile.
"Nah, she's not my Pokemon but I'm taking care of her for a friend of mine. Thank You Ms. Joy!" I reply back while cuddling the now-healthy Pichu.
"You're welcome! Please come back again!" Nurse Joy wave at me as I exit the building.
"So Pichu, should we meet up with Altaria?"
"Pich..." Pichu shakes her head in disagreement while pointing at a fishing shack in the corner of the river located just beside the bridge.
"Oh well. I guess Altaria have to wait a bit. Let's go fish some new Pokemon!" I hold Pichu up on my shoulders and run into the bottom of the bridge. I sit down on the rocky ground and pull out my old rod from my bag. Then, I tie some poffins to the Pokeball end of the rod and throw in into the water...
Official's Post

Something pulls on the rod! You pull back, dragging the Pokemon towards the shore. With one last heave, you pull a Goldeen out of the water.

Pichu jumps from your shoulder, small sparks flying from its cheeks. "Pi! Pichu!" it cries, looking back at you.

Wild Goldeen appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Something pulls on the rod! You pull back, dragging the Pokemon towards the shore. With one last heave, you pull a Goldeen out of the water.

Pichu jumps from your shoulder, small sparks flying from its cheeks. "Pi! Pichu!" it cries, looking back at you.

Wild Goldeen appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Party:
Currently: Goldeen Battle

I pull the rod as hard as I can. The Goldeen keep on resisting.
"Pichu, use thundershock on the Goldeen!" Pichu fly into the air and send sparks from its cheeks into the wild Goldeen's horn. Oh no, it has the ability Lightning Rod! I keep on pulling the rod. Since both my hands are occupied, I can't send out Treecko or Meowth to weaken it more. Suddenly, a large wave of mist appear from above the bridge. It looks like the mist came from Route 3... Oh no, Altaria is still waiting for us! I pull the rod as hard as I can and release the wild Goldeen. Then, I pack up all my bags and run into Route 3 with Pichu, hoping that nothing bad happened to her...

*Leaving Navi Town to Route 3*
Old 10-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Party:
Currently: Since I got a Dragon Scale, might catch a 'you know what' in Navi Town

"Let's go guys!" I run into the bottom of the river, unpack my bags and pull out my rod once again to face the Pokemon infested river. This time, I'll have my Pokemon out so that I can be prepared to face any water-dwellers even if my hands are busy! I give an OK sign to the hiding Treecko and Meowth just above the tree and Munna in the top of the bridge while Pichu stays beside me in case I need more power on the rod.
"Okay guys, our mission in this town is to capture a certain Pokemon! We can and will do it! So let's give it our best!" I shout out my motivation speech as my Pokemon chant in agreement. Alright, let's do this. I sit down patiently and awaits any "unfortunate" Pokemon that comes in my way.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Official's Post

You feel something tug on the rod. This is it...!

You pull as hard as you can and find...

Spoiler:
Absolutely nothing!
Maybe you need a better ROD to reel in something more rare...
Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Absolutely nothing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Absolutely nothing!
Party:
Currently: Oh no...

"Argh! Why isn't anything biting!?" I pull the rod back up and look strangely at the Poffin bait. Is it the bait? No, its got to be something else. My Poffins are never ignored by Pokemon.
"*Sigh* Let's just go to the next city and see if we can find a better rod there..." I signal all my hiding Pokemon and they run back into my side.
"So, let's go back to Route 3 again..." I depressingly say with my Pokemon accompanying me by my side, who are also disappointed to not be able to have a new friend to play with...

*Leaving Navi Town for Route 3*
Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer: JC
Currently: Navi Town
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)

JC crosses into Navi Town after getting passed PJ. He does seem to be in any better of mood. He pulls out a map.
"Now where is this Pokemon Center, I have something important to do, maybe after that."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-04-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:57 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Route 2 with JC
In party:

"Hey Mr.Grumpy Gills"PJ says and steps in front of His friend "We havent even battled yet,I'm not letting my only friend just walk away without telling me." He says standing in front of JC blocking his path

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)

JC looks at him.
" Things havent been going good for me at all. I just need to heal the pokemon and take a break. After that I will be ready for more traveling."
JC continues to walk to find a place to heal his pokemon.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-04-2012 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:37 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

"Okay but are you really going yo make me go it alone here?" PJ said looking his friend in the eye

VPP:

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)
(Tired)(Worn Out)(Hurt)

JC looks at him.
" Things havent been going good for me at all. I just need to heal the pokemon and take a break. After that I will be ready for more traveling."
JC continues to walk to find a place to heal his pokemon.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:59 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently:Walking through Navi town
In party:

*Im going to give him some space pj said and started walking around navi town going to look at the sites.*

VPP:

Last edited by ArceusTheCreator; 11-04-2012 at 03:11 AM.