Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 10-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Pokemon Smugglers!?

"Hey! Let go of the Altaria and release whatever is in that sack of yours! You have no right to control a Pokemon in such barbaric ways!" I angrily shout at the inhumane stranger.
"Heh, what do you know kid. It's how people make money these days! No kid's gonna stop me from doing my own business!" The weird stranger confess
That just crosses the line.
"If you're going to Pokenap that Altaria, you must go through me first!" I take out Meowth's Pokeball from my bag and sends him out.
"Nyaa!" Meowth seems to already understand the situation from the sight of the weakened Altaria and the stranger.
"If that's what you want, then so be it! I'm not gonna be responsible for any bruises you and your Pokemons end up with! Go Venonat!" the Pokenapper orders his Venonat.
Official's Post:

The man sighs, "Why does this always happen to me?"

He clutches the sack tightly. It's tied at the neck and whatever is inside doesn't seem to have the strength to break free.

"Venonat, use Supersonic!" he orders. The Pokemon obeys, shooting a swirling ray of light at Meowth. Meowth staggers slightly as it hits. Uh-oh. "Now, Screech!"

The blast of sound burns your ears and you struggle to cover them. Looks like you have a battle on your hands!


You've been challenged by Venonat! Write a paragraph about the battle!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-20-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 10-20-2012, 05:21 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

The man sighs, "Why does this always happen to me?"

He clutches the sack tightly. It's tied at the neck and whatever is inside doesn't seem to have the strength to break free.

"Venonat, use Supersonic!" he orders. The Pokemon obeys, shooting a swirling ray of light at Meowth. Meowth staggers slightly as it hits. Uh-oh. "Now, Screech!"

The blast of sound burns your ears and you struggle to cover them. Looks like you have a battle on your hands!


You've been challenged by Venonat! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battle with Pokenapper

Meowth wavers back and forth, trying to snap out of his confusion. Then, the Venonat shoots out a rainbow colored beam from its two antennas.
"Scree!" The Venonat smiles menacingly as the Signal Beam flies in the air.
Meowth snaps out of confusion and dodges with its agile feet while the Signal Beam hits the tree behind, leaving a large and clean hole.
"Meowth, watch out for its attacks! Use taunt!" Meowth smirks at his opponent as he wiggles his finger at the Venonat tauntingly.
"SCREEEE!" The Venonat angrily screeched at Meowth as it rush forwards towards him. It opens its mouth to reveal two sharp fangs as it tries to sink them into Meowth's neck. Meowth nimbly use his sharp claws and blocks the fangs.
"Heh, pretty good Pokemon you have there! Too bad I'll be taking it too by the time we finish!" The vile stranger laughs maniacally.
"That ain't gonna happen 'cause you're going to be in prison by the time my Meowth defeats your Venonat." I reply back with a cool composure.
"All right, you asked for it! Venonat! Discard your everstone now! I won't be able to track Pokemon as fast as before, but its worth the sight of your face when your Meowth goes into my little sack here!" He waves the sack back and forth as the small voice inside yelps. The Venonat drops a small bright stone and glows. Suddenly, it hovers in the air while bright lights encases its body. Then, the light disperses and a large winged creature stays in the air.
"VENO!!!" The newly evolved Venomoth screeches with a more shrill cry than it had before as a Venonat.
"Meowth, don't back away! Use Fake-Out!" Meowth uses his opportunity to strike the unsuspecting Venomoth. His claws makes a direct hit and Venomoth immediately drop to the ground.
"Huh!? How can you be weaker than your previous evolution!? Go back up and face the stupid trainer's Meowth!" The Pokenapper snaps angrily at the weakened Venomoth.
"Heh, looks like you don't know anything about evolution! A newly-evolved Pokemon needs to adjust to its new body before it can battle! Any sane person should know that!" I sneer at the clueless stranger.
Meowth raise his claws again and hold it up in the air as it stares down at the Venomoth.
"That's enough Meowth. Hold it right there. Oi you stupid Pokenapper! If you don't let go of the sack and that Altaria, I'm going to send my Meowth after your sorry butt!"
The Pokemon Smuggler sweats heavily, his mouth agape. Then, he let go of the sack and drops all his Pokeballs as he run into the bushes, leaving his poor Venomoth behind.

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-20-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 10-20-2012, 08:40 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter)
Currently: Feeling spooked

*arriving from Navi Town*

"Well, this is a creepy place..." I muttered as the four of us walked down Route 3.

Blaze made a quiet whine in agreement as he held on to my leg. Freya was roosting on my shoulder, likewise distrurbed by the dark forest we found ourselves wandering down. Even though we had left early in the morning, the bright summer sun just couldn't break through the thick canopy. While the three of us where disconcerted, Critter happily skipped down the path ahead of us as if he hadn't a care in the world. Then again, maybe the rock-type was used to dark places...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 10-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battle with Pokenapper

Meowth wavers back and forth, trying to snap out of his confusion. Then, the Venonat shoots out a rainbow colored beam from its two antennas.
"Scree!" The Venonat smiles menacingly as the Signal Beam flies in the air.
Meowth snaps out of confusion and dodges with its agile feet while the Signal Beam hits the tree behind, leaving a large and clean hole.
"Meowth, watch out for its attacks! Use taunt!" Meowth smirks at his opponent as he wiggles his finger at the Venonat tauntingly.
"SCREEEE!" The Venonat angrily screeched at Meowth as it rush forwards towards him. It opens its mouth to reveal two sharp fangs as it tries to sink them into Meowth's neck. Meowth nimbly use his sharp claws and blocks the fangs.
"Heh, pretty good Pokemon you have there! Too bad I'll be taking it too by the time we finish!" The vile stranger laughs maniacally.
"That ain't gonna happen 'cause you're going to be in prison by the time my Meowth defeats your Venonat." I reply back with a cool composure.
"All right, you asked for it! Venonat! Discard your everstone now! I won't be able to track Pokemon as fast as before, but its worth the sight of your face when your Meowth goes into my little sack here!" He waves the sack back and forth as the small voice inside yelps. The Venonat drops a small bright stone and glows. Suddenly, it hovers in the air while bright lights encases its body. Then, the light disperses and a large winged creature stays in the air.
"VENO!!!" The newly evolved Venomoth screeches with a more shrill cry than it had before as a Venonat.
"Meowth, don't back away! Use Fake-Out!" Meowth uses his opportunity to strike the unsuspecting Venomoth. His claws makes a direct hit and Venomoth immediately drop to the ground.
"Huh!? How can you be weaker than your previous evolution!? Go back up and face the stupid trainer's Meowth!" The Pokenapper snaps angrily at the weakened Venomoth.
"Heh, looks like you don't know anything about evolution! A newly-evolved Pokemon needs to adjust to its new body before it can battle! Any sane person should know that!" I sneer at the clueless stranger.
Meowth raise his claws again and hold it up in the air as it stares down at the Venomoth.
"That's enough Meowth. Hold it right there. Oi you stupid Pokenapper! If you don't let go of the sack and that Altaria, I'm going to send my Meowth after your sorry butt!"
The Pokemon Smuggler sweats heavily, his mouth agape. Then, he let go of the sack and drops all his Pokeballs as he run into the bushes, leaving his poor Venomoth behind.
Official's Post:

You watch as the man flees. Venomoth cowers uncertainly on the ground.

"Tar! Altaria!" the blue bird Pokemon swoops down to the ground. It stands before you and bows its thanks. It then goes over to the sack and rips it apart with its beak. Inside is a small, yellow mass. It doesn't seem to be moving.

"Tar?" Altaria nudges it gently. The thing moves just a little.

"C-Chu," you hear it squeak weakly.

You go over and take a closer look. The Pokemon is a Pichu and it seems to be badly injured.

Altaria looks from you to the Pichu. "Tar, Altaria?" it cries, nudging you slightly.

It seems Altaria wants you to take Pichu with you and heal it at the nearest Pokemon Center.


Pichu joined your party (temporary).
This does not count as a catch.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:22 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You watch as the man flees. Venomoth cowers uncertainly on the ground.

"Tar! Altaria!" the blue bird Pokemon swoops down to the ground. It stands before you and bows its thanks. It then goes over to the sack and rips it apart with its beak. Inside is a small, yellow mass. It doesn't seem to be moving.

"Tar?" Altaria nudges it gently. The thing moves just a little.

"C-Chu," you hear it squeak weakly.

You go over and take a closer look. The Pokemon is a Pichu and it seems to be badly injured.

Altaria looks from you to the Pichu. "Tar, Altaria?" it cries, nudging you slightly.

It seems Altaria wants you to take Pichu with you and heal it at the nearest Pokemon Center.




Pichu joined your party (temporary).
This does not count as a catch.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Pichu!? (I expected a Swablu in that bag = 3=)

"Don't worry Altaria, I'll bring Pichu to Navi Town's Pokemon Center! Just wait here or give me a signal when we come back!" I pick up the Pichu and hold it in my arms
"Al!" The Altaria cries happily and fly up into the sky until its body can't be differentiated with the clouds.
"Alright Pichu, let's get you to the Pokemon Center!" I hold the Pichu steady in my hands and run at full speed into the direction of the tall town hall and old towers in the East.

*Leaving Route 3 for Navi Town*
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 10-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter)
Currently: Feeling spooked

*arriving from Navi Town*

"Well, this is a creepy place..." I muttered as the four of us walked down Route 3.

Blaze made a quiet whine in agreement as he held on to my leg. Freya was roosting on my shoulder, likewise distrurbed by the dark forest we found ourselves wandering down. Even though we had left early in the morning, the bright summer sun just couldn't break through the thick canopy. While the three of us where disconcerted, Critter happily skipped down the path ahead of us as if he hadn't a care in the world. Then again, maybe the rock-type was used to dark places...
Official's Post

You continue along the dark path, warily keeping an eye out for any Pokemon. It would be so easy for something to follow you here... You force yourself not to turn around and look over your shoulder, after all, you're not paranoid right?

The sun slowly crawls higher into the sky, but it really makes no difference to you. In fact, you're starting to feel a little bit chilly. Every so often you notice that there seems to be some kind of light flashing through the trees. It probably wouldn't be noticeable in the sunlight, but it's so dark under here. More interestingly, it seems to be following you parallel to the path, getting neither closer nor further away. Hmm...
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 10-22-2012, 02:39 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Altaria!

I enter the forest with haste. Pichu is struggling to keep up with my speed. I try to search for the source of the smoke in the sky. Huh, is that? It is! A silhouette of a bird's shadow is just barely visible when seen from this angle of the forest. The clouds camouflaged perfectly with Altaria's wings.
"Altaria!" I shout at Altaria while trying to get below her shadow, see if my voice can reach her there.
Suddenly, I bump into someone with a lot of Pokemon accompanying him/her on the road.
"I'm sorry!" I hurriedly apologize while picking up my bag and run further in the forest.
"Altaria, I'm here!" I shout once again, trying to see if she can hear me now...
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 10-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Altaria!

I enter the forest with haste. Pichu is struggling to keep up with my speed. I try to search for the source of the smoke in the sky. Huh, is that? It is! A silhouette of a bird's shadow is just barely visible when seen from this angle of the forest. The clouds camouflaged perfectly with Altaria's wings.
"Altaria!" I shout at Altaria while trying to get below her shadow, see if my voice can reach her there.
Suddenly, I bump into someone with a lot of Pokemon accompanying him/her on the road.
"I'm sorry!" I hurriedly apologize while picking up my bag and run further in the forest.
"Altaria, I'm here!" I shout once again, trying to see if she can hear me now...
Official's Post

"Tar!" Altaria cries, finally noticing you. It circles towards the ground and finally lands before you.

"Pi! Pichu!" the small mouse cries happily, jumping onto Altaria's back and bouncing on its soft wings.

Altaria bows to you and nuzzles your arm, thanking you for helping it and Pichu. Altaria is the guardian of this area of the forest and was trying to protect the other Pokemon by hiding them with Mist.

Pichu jumps off Altaria's back and lands on your shoulders. "Pi! Pichu!" it laughs.

It seems this little one might be happy to join you. You wonder if you should invite it along with you...
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:33 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

"Tar!" Altaria cries, finally noticing you. It circles towards the ground and finally lands before you.

"Pi! Pichu!" the small mouse cries happily, jumping onto Altaria's back and bouncing on its soft wings.

Altaria bows to you and nuzzles your arm, thanking you for helping it and Pichu. Altaria is the guardian of this area of the forest and was trying to protect the other Pokemon by hiding them with Mist.

Pichu jumps off Altaria's back and lands on your shoulders. "Pi! Pichu!" it laughs.

It seems this little one might be happy to join you. You wonder if you should invite it along with you...
*Is this considered a capture? So I must wait a week to catch another Pokemon in Route 3 right?*

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: To invite or not to invite?

"Hahaha! Pichu, you want to join my team?" I ask the little mouse Pokemon
"Pichu!" The Pichu cheerfully nods her head. Altaria also smiles and hums in agreement.
"Okay then, I should get a new Pokeball for you!" I take out a Pokeball from my bag and throw it in a friendly manner at the Pichu...
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 10-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
*Is this considered a capture? So I must wait a week to catch another Pokemon in Route 3 right?*

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: To invite or not to invite?

"Hahaha! Pichu, you want to join my team?" I ask the little mouse Pokemon
"Pichu!" The Pichu cheerfully nods her head. Altaria also smiles and hums in agreement.
"Okay then, I should get a new Pokeball for you!" I take out a Pokeball from my bag and throw it in a friendly manner at the Pichu...
(Yes this is considered a capture. You will have to wait a week from the date you caught Munna to be able to catch another Pokemon. If you're after something specific you can always try the trading post if someone else has already caught one!)

Official's Post
"Pi! Pichuuu!" Pichu cries as it's sucked into the Pokeball.

The ball rocks back and forth...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pichu was caught!


Altaria nods happily. "Tar, taria!" it cries, warning you to take good care of Pichu. It then flaps its cotton-like wings and takes off, circling overhead.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 10-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
(Yes this is considered a capture. You will have to wait a week from the date you caught Munna to be able to catch another Pokemon. If you're after something specific you can always try the trading post if someone else has already caught one!)

Official's Post
"Pi! Pichuuu!" Pichu cries as it's sucked into the Pokeball.

The ball rocks back and forth...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pichu was caught!


Altaria nods happily. "Tar, taria!" it cries, warning you to take good care of Pichu. It then flaps its cotton-like wings and takes off, circling overhead.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: New Pokemon!

"All right, see you again Altaria!" I wave my hands at the disappearing Altaria. Then, I release all my Pokemon out.
"So Treecko, Meowth, Munna and Pichu, where would you guys like to go?" I ask them since I don't have a clue to where the next area may be.
"Treeck!" "Nyaa!" "Muu~!" "Pichu!" All Pokemon points at the East of the forest.
"Oh well, I trust you guys! Let's go!" I put their Pokeballs back safely in my bag and run towards the East of Route 3, hoping that I'll end up somewhere new...

*Leaving Route 3 for Navi Town*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 10-23-2012, 12:58 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Route 3 for the infernal last time before I'll have my chance to get another Pokemon in here

I arrive at the familiar forest once again. Looks like the road is clearer in the day rather than in the night (duh!). I am already familiar with the roads...
"So let's get to that forest clearing! Were going to eat our lunch there!" Once I mention the word "lunch", my Pokemon excitedly run into the bushes, trying to arrive at the forest clearing as fast as they can.
"Wait up guys! The Poffins aren't gonna be there if I'm not" I pant while trying to follow their agile movements over in the trees.
We arrive at the forest clearance after a few minutes of running. Looks like this place is much more beautiful once the sunlight shines at it. Perfect for our lunch location. I take out another bag of seemingly unlimited Poffins and lay them down at a soft patch of clean grass. Then, I take out a sandwich and nibble at the cheese as I sit down and enjoy this beautiful marvel of nature. Oh yeah, since weird things happen everytime we have lunch, I wonder what will happen this time...
__________________

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-23-2012 at 08:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 10-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You continue along the dark path, warily keeping an eye out for any Pokemon. It would be so easy for something to follow you here... You force yourself not to turn around and look over your shoulder, after all, you're not paranoid right?

The sun slowly crawls higher into the sky, but it really makes no difference to you. In fact, you're starting to feel a little bit chilly. Every so often you notice that there seems to be some kind of light flashing through the trees. It probably wouldn't be noticeable in the sunlight, but it's so dark under here. More interestingly, it seems to be following you parallel to the path, getting neither closer nor further away. Hmm...
...Well, that's not creepy at all.

After seeing the light for the umpteenth time, I finally stopped and stared into the forest.

"Um... Are you guys seeing that, too?" I asked cautiously. I wasn't going crazy, was I?

"Char..." I felt Char shudder. Freya cooed softly on my shoulder.

The three of us stared in silence a moment longer.

"Er... Right," I finally straightened. "So I think we all agree to move on as quickly as possible--and NOT investigate the creepy light."

"Char!"

"Pi!"

The two simultaneously agreed. Sharply turning away, we continued down the path at a pace quicker than before. Before we got to far, though, I noticed a missing member of the party.

"Are you coming, Critter?" I turned around to look for the Roggenrola.

The rock creature was staring into the darkness curiously. Curiously. Dude, the thing didn't even seem scared. What a strange Pokemon...

To my utter dismay, Critter suddenly let out a cheery rattling sound and skipped off the path--right towards where the light went.

"Critter!" I yelled at him. "Critter, no! Come back here!"

Critter, of course, ignored me and disappeared from sight.

"Aiyah," I bemoaned. "That rock's gonna be the death of me..."

Bracing myself for the worst, I followed after my Pokemon...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 10-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
...Well, that's not creepy at all.

After seeing the light for the umpteenth time, I finally stopped and stared into the forest.

"Um... Are you guys seeing that, too?" I asked cautiously. I wasn't going crazy, was I?

"Char..." I felt Char shudder. Freya cooed softly on my shoulder.

The three of us stared in silence a moment longer.

"Er... Right," I finally straightened. "So I think we all agree to move on as quickly as possible--and NOT investigate the creepy light."

"Char!"

"Pi!"

The two simultaneously agreed. Sharply turning away, we continued down the path at a pace quicker than before. Before we got to far, though, I noticed a missing member of the party.

"Are you coming, Critter?" I turned around to look for the Roggenrola.

The rock creature was staring into the darkness curiously. Curiously. Dude, the thing didn't even seem scared. What a strange Pokemon...

To my utter dismay, Critter suddenly let out a cheery rattling sound and skipped off the path--right towards where the light went.

"Critter!" I yelled at him. "Critter, no! Come back here!"

Critter, of course, ignored me and disappeared from sight.

"Aiyah," I bemoaned. "That rock's gonna be the death of me..."

Bracing myself for the worst, I followed after my Pokemon...
Official's Post:

Critter seems to be gone. You run down the path until you here a little rattle. You see dark eyes red eyes, and hear a frantic Roggenrola. You scream out. It seems Critter has been abducted by another Pokemon!


A wild HootHoot has captured Critter! Battle it to release Critter, or catch it if you want!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Critter seems to be gone. You run down the path until you here a little rattle. You see dark eyes red eyes, and hear a frantic Roggenrola. You scream out. It seems Critter has been abducted by another Pokemon!


A wild HootHoot has captured Critter! Battle it to release Critter, or catch it if you want!
I stared into those baleful red eyes in a brief moment of confusion. Was that where the lights were coming from? Huh. My imagination had led me to far worse possibilities... but I was half-relieved to find that it was just an owl... thing. What was it, again?

The owl locked its talons around Critter and tried to take off with him--but Critter was just a little too heavy for it.

"H-hey!" I finally shouted. "You jerk! Let my rock go!"

"Hoot!" the wild Pokemon shrieked, unperturbed.

I scowled at it, but quickly flicked out my hand in an order, "Freya, teach it some manners!"

The Pidgey flew off my shoulder and flapped towards the foe.

"Gust, now!" I ordered.

Freya started flapping her wings furiously, whipping up a fierce wind that tore at the owl. It was blown backwards, causing it to release Critter. The little rock quickly scurried to my side and hid behind my leg.

The Hoothoot didn't seem to happy with that escape. After recovered its feet, it hooted furiously. Then flew towards Freya with a Peck attack. When the attack landed, Freya let out a painful, frustrated screech. Without waiting for my orders, Freya flapped her wings fiercely once again--but not in a Gust attack. This time, she summoned up a Whirlwind. Before I knew it, the Hoothoot was caught up in a swirling vortex of wind and carried out of sight.

I frowned disappointingly. Well... so much for getting another Pokemon...

Freya flew back to my shoulder, looking rather pleased with herself.

"All right," I sighed. "At least we're back together."

Glancing down at Critter, I scolded, "Don't you ever go off running again!"

The rock kicked its foot abashedly.

"Let's get back to the main road," I said, turning around. And, we did.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com