Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-19-2012, 05:31 AM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino, Nincada
Currently: Arrived in Zenith town.

"Alright we made it into town, first thing first let's cash in this egg voucher." Bando and Snorunt head towards the Pokeranch and wander inside, after a few moments they exit and make their way to the Zenith Gym.

"Ok now that that's done our next stop is the Zenith Gym."

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: In the Library

Minty looks back down at the book and asks herself, "Was that a dream, or is there something up with this book? I think I should investigate."

Minty begins to read through the book.
Official's Post

You flip through the book. The next page has a Cyndaquil and Pidgey, followed by a Meowth and Shuppet. You look around as you turn the pages, waiting for something to happen, but nothing does. You shut the book and then put it down on its spine, letting it flip open to any page. At that moment you hear a crash from a nearby aisle. You can see books falling from the shelf and then flying back up into the air to float around the room. A strange humming sound can be heard.

You look down at the book in front of you. There is a picture of a small white Pokemon with a green helmet and a red spike sticking out the top. Could it really be? You peek through a nearby bookcase... it is! A Ralts is using Psychic to make books float around and fall all over the place. Every time a book is flung, it cries out happily. You can't help but feel somewhat responsible, somehow.

You wonder if you should try and stop the Pokemon from making a mess. But if the librarian sees what the Ralts has done and finds you here, you know you'll get the blame... You glance down at the book on the table. The next picture is a scary looking ghost-type with a single eye... what are you going to do?

Ralts appeared!
Flinging books happily. Cannot be caught.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-19-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:17 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You flip through the book. The next page has a Cyndaquil and Pidgey, followed by a Meowth and Shuppet. You look around as you turn the pages, waiting for something to happen, but nothing does. You shut the book and then put it down on its spine, letting it flip open to any page. At that moment you hear a crash from a nearby aisle. You can see books falling from the shelf and then flying back up into the air to float around the room. A strange humming sound can be heard.

You look down at the book in front of you. There is a picture of a small white Pokemon with a green helmet and a red spike sticking out the top. Could it really be? You peek through a nearby bookcase... it is! A Ralts is using Psychic to make books float around and fall all over the place. Every time a book is flung, it cries out happily. You can't help but feel somewhat responsible, somehow.

You wonder if you should try and stop the Pokemon from making a mess. But if the librarian sees what the Ralts has done and finds you here, you know you'll get the blame... You glance down at the book on the table. The next picture is a scary looking ghost-type with a single eye... what are you going to do?

Ralts appeared!
Flinging books happily. Cannot be caught.
Currently: In Zenith Town library

Minty releases her own Ralts from it's Pokeball.
"Rah!" The Pokemon says.
Minty begins to instruct her Pokemon, "Listen buddy, there's a Ralts over there, and it's throwing books around. I don't want to get in trouble, so do you think you can go talk to it?"

Minty sends her Ralts to talk to the other Ralts

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Currently: In Zenith Town library

Minty releases her own Ralts from it's Pokeball.
"Rah!" The Pokemon says.
Minty begins to instruct her Pokemon, "Listen buddy, there's a Ralts over there, and it's throwing books around. I don't want to get in trouble, so do you think you can go talk to it?"

Minty sends her Ralts to talk to the other Ralts
Official's Post

Your Ralts goes over to the other Pokemon nervously. "Ralts ralts?" it tries to reason.

The other Ralts continues flinging books, ignoring your Pokemon. In fact, it starts flinging books at your Ralts and then laughing.

Just then you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see the old librarian from earlier. He looks very mad.

"What is going on here?!" he growls. "What do you think you're doing to my books?!"

"It wasn't me, there was a Ralts flinging them around. I tried to stop it," you explain.

The librarian looks over towards your Ralts... the other Ralts seems to have completely disappeared. The books have stopped flying.

"Are you saying that's not your Ralts?" the man grumbles.

"No, that is my Ralts! But there was another Ralts!" You try to explain.

"You are telling me that there was a Ralts in here tearing up my books, but it wasn't your Ralts which just happens to be standing in the middle of this mess. Where is this phantom Ralts then?" he almost growls.

"I..I don't know," you reply, looking around.

"That's it, I've had it with you, young lady. Take your Pokemon and get out now!" he yells, and walks over to survey the damage to his books.

You nervously return Ralts to its Pokeball. You walk past the book on the table. It's still open to the page with Ralts and Dusknoir.

Suddenly a shadow falls over you. "Didn't I tell you to leave?" The librarian yells angrily. What are you still doing here... little girl..." You watch with amazement as the librarian floats into the air. Slowly he begins to transform, until a Dusclops hovers before you.

"You shouldn't be messing with that book," the Pokemon says mockingly. You realise it must have been speaking to you with telepathy the whole time. "Since you're such a curious trainer, maybe you'd like to visit the spirit world?"

The Pokemon begins to move towards you, attempting to grab you. Do I need to tell you this isn't good?

Dusclops appeared! You've gotta defeat it!
Cannot be captured!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-20-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:20 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Quote:
Official's Post

Your Ralts goes over to the other Pokemon nervously. "Ralts ralts?" it tries to reason.

The other Ralts continues flinging books, ignoring your Pokemon. In fact, it starts flinging books at your Ralts and then laughing.

Just then you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see the old librarian from earlier. He looks very mad.

"What is going on here?!" he growls. "What do you think you're doing to my books?!"

"It wasn't me, there was a Ralts flinging them around. I tried to stop it," you explain.

The librarian looks over towards your Ralts... the other Ralts seems to have completely disappeared. The books have stopped flying.

"Are you saying that's not your Ralts?" the man grumbles.

"No, that is my Ralts! But there was another Ralts!" You try to explain.

"You are telling me that there was a Ralts in here tearing up my books, but it wasn't your Ralts which just happens to be standing in the middle of this mess. Where is this phantom Ralts then?" he almost growls.

"I..I don't know," you reply, looking around.

"That's it, I've had it with you, young lady. Take your Pokemon and get out now!" he yells, and walks over to survey the damage to his books.

You nervously return Ralts to its Pokeball. You walk past the book on the table. It's still open to the page with Ralts and Dusknoir.

Suddenly a shadow falls over you. "Didn't I tell you to leave?" The librarian yells angrily. What are you still doing here... little girl..." You watch with amazement as the librarian floats into the air. Slowly he begins to transform, until a Dusclops hovers before you.

"You shouldn't be messing with that book," the Pokemon says mockingly. You realise it must have been speaking to you with telepathy the whole time. "Since you're such a curious trainer, maybe you'd like to visit the spirit world?"

The Pokemon begins to move towards you, attempting to grab you. Do I need to tell you this isn't good?

Dusclops appeared! You've gotta defeat it!
Cannot be captured!
Minty begins to run away from the Dusclops, knocking over bookshelves in order to get away.
"You've gotta think quickly, Minty..." The trainer tells herself.
Minty pushes a bookshelf, and throws a Pokeball into the air.
"Go, Shuppet!" The trainer yells.
"Use Night Shade!" Minty yells as Shuppet appears from it's Pokeball.
Shuppet quickly floats toward Dusclops, turning the surrounding area dark as night.
Minty commands her Pokemon, "Now use Shadow Sneak!"
Shuppet sneaks closer toward the Dusclops, attempting to get the hit.
Minty and Shuppet attempt to flee from the library.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-20-2012, 02:25 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Exploring the Library

"Huh, apparently here's the last room...Are you two ready?" I said.

"YOU KNOW WE ORBS EXIST." The three orbs cried back.

"FINE FINE. Are you SIX ready to go?" I said.

"Now dats mo' like it! Let's get goin' man!" The orange one cried inside of me.

"Yes. I declare we venture forward!" The green one shouted.

"Hmm. Yes. I agree. Let's move!" The purple one declared.

"Fine, let's do this!" MGS shouted.

"Okay." Dustin whispered.

We were about to reach the final room.
Trainer: Dustin

Party:

Currently: Zenith Town Library: Subquest Ho!

Dustin...nods, not whispering. :P
Old 10-20-2012, 04:56 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Shinx, Green Orb

Quinn walked into the room and started to investigate the statue. He finally says, "Wonder what this is for..."

(You know, I'm kinda stumped myself)

He notices the red button. "This will either screw us over hard, or help us in some way. Well, there's no such thing as an experiment without trial and error. Hopefully, we won't die."

Don't worry, you--

"Not now!"

Quinn presses the button on the statue.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Minty begins to run away from the Dusclops, knocking over bookshelves in order to get away.
"You've gotta think quickly, Minty..." The trainer tells herself.
Minty pushes a bookshelf, and throws a Pokeball into the air.
"Go, Shuppet!" The trainer yells.
"Use Night Shade!" Minty yells as Shuppet appears from it's Pokeball.
Shuppet quickly floats toward Dusclops, turning the surrounding area dark as night.
Minty commands her Pokemon, "Now use Shadow Sneak!"
Shuppet sneaks closer toward the Dusclops, attempting to get the hit.
Minty and Shuppet attempt to flee from the library.
Shuppet distracts Dusclops and you flee, knocking over bookshelves as you go. You finally stop running. Everything is quiet behind you.

Suddenly the librarian appears before you. His mouth is twitching angrily as he surveys the damage you've done to his books.

You watch him cautiously, wondering if he's a Dusclops or whether this is the real librarian... In his hand is the book you were reading earlier.

"To me. At once." He says sternly, not even looking at you.

Immediately Dusclops materialises next to the librarian. It shifts slowly into a Ralts, followed by Ariados and finally Klank. It then transforms into the librarian so that you are looking at two identical people. Well, except for their expressions. The real librarian looks furious. "Gastly, enough." he scowls.

The fake librarian transforms again, this time into a purple orb surrounded by some kind of gas. "Apologise to this young lady at once. You will then go and clean up all this mess you've caused," he says sternly.

"Gast, gastly, gastly," Gastly frowns and bows its head/body/orb. It floats right through you, laughing madly.

"Now go!" the librarian snaps. He now turns to you. "I fear Gastly has been up to its old tricks," he says slowly, his tone apologetic. "This Gastly likes to cause mischeif for trainers by creating illusions, this is its favourite book. It likes to plant it around the library and then trick people into thinking the Pokemon in the book are real.

"I'm sure it thought it was only playing. It doesn't realise that people are slightly more breakable than Ghost-type Pokemon." He sighs. "I don't know where this Gastly came from but it seems to love the library and won't leave no matter what I do. I would like you to have this with my apologies." The librarian hands you a Dusk Ball.

"Gastly seems to like you, considering how much time it spent following you around. I would ask you to take it with you, but there's no way it would listen to a trainer without any badges. If you came back one day with a few badges under your belt, I'm sure Gastly would consider your offer. And maybe I could get rid of it for good."

Minty obtained a Dusk Ball

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-20-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Quote:
Shuppet distracts Dusclops and you flee, knocking over bookshelves as you go. You finally stop running. Everything is quiet behind you.

Suddenly the librarian appears before you. His mouth is twitching angrily as he surveys the damage you've done to his books.

You watch him cautiously, wondering if he's a Dusclops or whether this is the real librarian... In his hand is the book you were reading earlier.

"To me. At once." He says sternly, not even looking at you.

Immediately Dusclops materialises next to the librarian. It shifts slowly into a Ralts, followed by Ariados and finally Klank. It then transforms into the librarian so that you are looking at two identical people. Well, except for their expressions. The real librarian looks furious. "Gastly, enough." he scowls.

The fake librarian transforms again, this time into a purple orb surrounded by some kind of gas. "Apologise to this young lady at once. You will then go and clean up all this mess you've caused," he says sternly.

"Gast, gastly, gastly," Gastly frowns and bows its head/body/orb. It floats right through you, laughing madly.

"Now go!" the librarian snaps. He now turns to you. "I fear Gastly has been up to its old tricks," he says slowly, his tone apologetic. "This Gastly likes to cause mischeif for trainers by creating illusions, this is its favourite book. It likes to plant it around the library and then trick people into thinking the Pokemon in the book are real.

"I'm sure it thought it was only playing. It doesn't realise that people are slightly more breakable than Ghost-type Pokemon." He sighs. "I don't know where this Gastly came from but it seems to love the library and won't leave no matter what I do. I would like you to have this with my apologies." The librarian hands you a Dusk Ball.

"Gastly seems to like you, considering how much time it spent following you around. I would ask you to take it with you, but there's no way it would listen to a trainer without any badges. If you came back one day with a few badges under your belt, I'm sure Gastly would consider your offer. And maybe I could get rid of it for good."

Minty obtained a Dusk Ball
Minty takes the Dusk Ball, and thanks the old man. She returns her Shuppet back to its Pokeball, and leaves the library.
Outside, it has become dark and chilly.
"Wow, I must have been in there all day..." Minty thinks to herself.
She looks around Zenith Town, and sees a large fountain not too far away from the library. Minty proceeds to walk toward the fountain.

As she approaches the fountain, Minty releases her Pokemon from their Pokeballs.
"Rah!"
"Chii!"
"Caahh!"
"Shup!"
Minty begins speaking to her Pokemon, "I'm so sorry about that guys; go play in the fountain and relax for a bit."
The Pokemon jump into the fountain; Minty sits on a bench beside the fountain and begins to watch her Pokemon play.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Leaving Zenith Town

"Okay, we have our Egg that hatched into Seedot, whom I shall name Kusako and Ishiyama has evolved into Boldore. Way to go, Ishiyama!" Boldore smiles widely. "Kusako is in the PC. We challenged the Gym, but we ended up losing. It's back to training now! Let's head to Route 5, shall we?"

Minako and co. are leaving Zenith Town for Route 5.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-24-2012, 01:19 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post

Party:

Dustin...nods, not whispering. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

Quinn walked into the room and started to investigate the statue. He finally says, "Wonder what this is for..."

(You know, I'm kinda stumped myself)

He notices the red button. "This will either screw us over hard, or help us in some way. Well, there's no such thing as an experiment without trial and error. Hopefully, we won't die."

Don't worry, you--

"Not now!"

Quinn presses the button on the statue.
Official's Post:

A thick layer of dust had collected all over your belongings by the time the Official came.

Sorry.

Anyhow, Corey tries to open the door that's in front of him, completely disregarding the statue. No matter how much you push the hard wooden frame, the door will not budge.

Quinn, being the rather curious young trainer he is, goes to inspect the statue. Upon further inspection, he realises the button says "do not push" on it.

"QUINN DON'T PUSH I-"

It was too late. No matter how fast the green orb could talk from inside the boy, Quinn's slippery little fingers had already made contact with the button. The statue's stone from slowly began to transform into blood and flesh. The man depicted in the statue became fully animated, standing on his pedestal.

"Yes! Thank you for awakening me!" the man screamed, laughing in triumph. Suddenly, from the floor beneath the trainer and the former statue, metal bars sprung up, trapping them both.

"What? Awaken from my thousand year slumber, and this is what happens?" The man was incredibly angry. "Agnutis will not stand for this!"

Agnutis, as he was apparently called, grabbed Quinn in a headlock.

"Free us or I'll snap his neck."

"H-help us," the green orb murmurs from inside the cage. The other two trainers could almost see Quinn's heart race through the purple bars.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Exploring the Library

"QUINN?! SEE WHAT YOU DID!! OH NO. Uhhhh...I'll use my fire powers!"

I try to burn through the bars, but nothing happened.

"WAIT! PURPLE bars! Dustin! Use your power!"
Old 10-24-2012, 01:31 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Was this the end of Quinn? Was his destiny going to end now? No. It's not over.

Nngh...I've gotta do something... Quinn thought. Come on...think...THINK...!

(Did you think of something? I can't read ALL of your mind, you know.)

Quinn gasps. THINK! "Dustin!" He calls out.

(Don't be startled. It's me, Quinn. I need you to break the cage. Just focus.) Quinn had gotten into Dustin's mind.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-24-2012, 03:03 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Party:

Dustin thinks back quickly to what the orb said. Beautiful and kind. Well...it's worth a shot, right?

Dustin stares at the bars, sending oodles of kind thoughts at them. He then steps forward, placing his hands on them...and gives them a light kiss and a wink. >.>
Old 10-24-2012, 05:34 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Currently: At Zenith Town Fountain

Minty gets up from her seat, and proceeds to walk toward the fountain.
Her Pokemon are in the fountain, splashing the water and having fun.
"Hey guys!" Minty says to her Pokemon, "Let's get back on Route 4! I wanna get some friends for you guys!"
The Pokemon step out of the fountain, in front of Minty.
She returns them to their Pokeballs, and begins walking toward Route 4.

Minty leaves Zenith Town and enters Route 4

Shun the non-believer