Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:49 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Thanks CM! sometimes I throw a lot of info. Once someone gets that its just add and subtracting point values(levels) it becomes easier :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBlazer View Post
Thanks CM. I understand better now. I am not dropping out afterall. :|
No problem! I guess I just have moments where I'm good with words X3 I can try to simplify Dredd's answers if they still confuse you.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-19-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Kid Blaze Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Kid Blaze

Yeah. No offense Dredd, but you have very confusing wordplay at times.

Blue Team
total points earned: 118
points spent:94
current points: 24

Pokemon In Party:
-Hydra, the Wartortle(Male) (level 16)
-Aerian, Fearow (Male)(level 6)
-Sandra, the Sandslash (Female)(level 27) (silk scarf)
-Machop, the Machop level 11
-Butterfree, level 10
-Geodude, level 8

Old 10-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJBlazer View Post
Yeah. No offense Dredd, but you have very confusing wordplay at times.
hahahaha yeah i know , thats why i tried to have someone else edit the front page of GCEA for me so it would read easier.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-19-2012, 07:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
hahahaha yeah i know , thats why i tried to have someone else edit the front page of GCEA for me so it would read easier.
If/When I get the time I'll look it over for you, Dredd. I'll see if I can simplify it to make it easier to understand for those interested in joining.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
If/When I get the time I'll look it over for you, Dredd. I'll see if I can simplify it to make it easier to understand for those interested in joining.
that would be a big help.

Old 10-20-2012, 02:55 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Yhea, sorry for taking so long on Red. It was a fairly big response I put.

On another note, a Plot synopsis provided somewhere in the opening of Red/Blue would be a huge help in understanding everything for newcomers to the plotline in general, I would think. I'd just cover the plot points of sizable note if I were writing this, like the Safari Zone incidents or Pokemon Tower. Just my suggestion.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 04:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Yhea, sorry for taking so long on Red. It was a fairly big response I put.

On another note, a Plot synopsis provided somewhere in the opening of Red/Blue would be a huge help in understanding everything for newcomers to the plotline in general, I would think. I'd just cover the plot points of sizable note if I were writing this, like the Safari Zone incidents or Pokemon Tower. Just my suggestion.

ill work on it soon

Old 10-20-2012, 06:16 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Hey Dredd, since Jaye and I are gonna call it a night soon I thought I'd post here right quick. What she and I are doing in Red version is character development. Spinel is having a difficult time dealing with all of these emotions, not having experienced them for her own reasons but through empathy alone. Also she bottled up negative emotion before she experienced through her power, so it all came back at once and became too much for her. She needed to get away from the main cause of it, which is Markus and Gold since they brought up the topics that caused her to feel these emotions. Jaye has Moon going after her as a distraction, pretty much. She is also emotional, but focusing on finding Spinel delays her having to confront those emotions that the topics brought up. We are also taking this time to develop the friendship between the two characters. I guess in a way we are giving you a break from continuing the main story and develop our characters a little more before we get back on track.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 06:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Hey Dredd, since Jaye and I are gonna call it a night soon I thought I'd post here right quick. What she and I are doing in Red version is character development. Spinel is having a difficult time dealing with all of these emotions, not having experienced them for her own reasons but through empathy alone. Also she bottled up negative emotion before she experienced through her power, so it all came back at once and became too much for her. She needed to get away from the main cause of it, which is Markus and Gold since they brought up the topics that caused her to feel these emotions. Jaye has Moon going after her as a distraction, pretty much. She is also emotional, but focusing on finding Spinel delays her having to confront those emotions that the topics brought up. We are also taking this time to develop the friendship between the two characters. I guess in a way we are giving you a break from continuing the main story and develop our characters a little more before we get back on track.
My character has been developing four over 4 months..lol. How long are you going to be gone for ?

Old 10-20-2012, 06:39 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
My character has been developing four over 4 months..lol. How long are you going to be gone for ?
I think there was a miscommunication. I'm not going anywhere. I'm still on vacation so I got another week of free time before I fly back home. I said that Jaye and I are developing our characters a bit more as well as their friendship to give you a break from continuing the main story for a little bit. I can only imagine how much energy it takes for you to run all of these by yourself, so if a small break from the main story will help you then we'll give it to you.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I think there was a miscommunication. I'm not going anywhere. I'm still on vacation so I got another week of free time before I fly back home. I said that Jaye and I are developing our characters a bit more as well as their friendship to give you a break from continuing the main story for a little bit. I can only imagine how much energy it takes for you to run all of these by yourself, so if a small break from the main story will help you then we'll give it to you.
what I meant was how long do you and moon plan to be off the main story, because there really is not much to do if you two out of the story. I guess will see Latios move.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:39 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
what I meant was how long do you and moon plan to be off the main story, because there really is not much to do if you two out of the story. I guess will see Latios move.
Oh. Looks like I was the one who misunderstood X3 Anyway, not that long. I think just this one scene. I'm sure that Jaye and I can finish it rather quickly, maybe just a couple more posts. Spin just needs to break down and Moon needing to get her back to the Pokemon Center. However if you feel the need to cut it short and continue on with the story feel free to do so. We can always figure out how to a similar scene later down the line, and also shorter in length if it's getting too long.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Oh. Looks like I was the one who misunderstood X3 Anyway, not that long. I think just this one scene. I'm sure that Jaye and I can finish it rather quickly, maybe just a couple more posts. Spin just needs to break down and Moon needing to get her back to the Pokemon Center. However if you feel the need to cut it short and continue on with the story feel free to do so. We can always figure out how to a similar scene later down the line, and also shorter in length if it's getting too long.
nah its okay to have the moment. your characters need more time to develop.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:12 PM
Dragotech Offline

We have some friends visiting from out-of-state right now, so if I am not here during something important (like outnumbered combat important) feel free to bunny my character. If you have to, try to keep him in character.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
We have some friends visiting from out-of-state right now, so if I am not here during something important (like outnumbered combat important) feel free to bunny my character. If you have to, try to keep him in character.
I dont think youll miss to much. Ill ask CM to move you around.