Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:04 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Team Plasma Beginners Tourny ! Genesect Giveaway !

Yes, it is. Seriously, single digits. Just about to break double digits in Black 2. I'm going excruciatingly slow because I take pics of stuff I find interesting. I spent a week replaying the first badge four times for the starters. This was before they started being given out by mint. Seems pretty wasteful now, I know.

Might join with White 1 if Judge can tell me if bred but not EV trained Pokémon qualify. After Skyla I dropped 4 of my team and went to the breeding couple. Then I continued the game normally.

That's all I got.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-18-2012 at 03:08 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Yes, it is. Seriously, single digits. Just about to break double digits in Black 2. I'm going excruciatingly slow because I take pics of stuff I find interesting. I spent a week replaying the first badge four times for the starters. This was before they started being given out by mint. Seems pretty wasteful now, I know.

Might join with White 1 if Judge can tell me if bred but not EV trained Pokémon qualify. After Skyla I dropped 4 of my team and went to the breeding couple. Then I continued the game normally.

That's all I got.
I guess it depends what you mean by bred? Were you IV breeding to try and pass on good stats? Or you just bred two random Pokemon?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I guess it depends what you mean by bred? Were you IV breeding to try and pass on good stats? Or you just bred two random Pokemon?
Agreed it really does depend although this tourny is meant to be fun. Having a pokemon battle shouldnt be very serious if its just for fun against someone else, people have them all the time for fun. I will be joining the tourny myself :)

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-18-2012, 03:39 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I was IV breeding, but not to pass on stats. I was trying (and pretty much succeeded) hatching Pokémon with good natures and Characteristics (This is IV breeding, as you know), like Adamant and Proud of it's power, for example. Basically I didn't have Pokémon with good IVs to pass, but trying to hatch good IVs. To pass you need the hold items, which I never got, and already Pokémon with good IVs, which I don't have.

I then played the game with these Pokémon that came out of the eggs.

Do Pokémon like this qualify Judge? Cause seriously that's all I got lol.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Name/IGN: Corey
FC: 4213 1816 0639
GMT/Time your online to battle: Anytime; GMT -4
Group you want to join: 3!
Old 10-18-2012, 02:38 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
I was IV breeding, but not to pass on stats. I was trying (and pretty much succeeded) hatching Pokémon with good natures and Characteristics (This is IV breeding, as you know), like Adamant and Proud of it's power, for example. Basically I didn't have Pokémon with good IVs to pass, but trying to hatch good IVs. To pass you need the hold items, which I never got, and already Pokémon with good IVs, which I don't have.

I then played the game with these Pokémon that came out of the eggs.

Do Pokémon like this qualify Judge? Cause seriously that's all I got lol.
IV breeding would be only breeding for IVs...what you are describing is breeding for a certain nature at its not the same thing at all. IV breeding is for exchanging IVs from both parents. If you just breed for a nature then you can use them. Honestly im going to use random pokemon in my box so i really think youll be fine doig the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Name/IGN: Corey
FC: 4213 1816 0639
GMT/Time your online to battle: Anytime; GMT -4
Group you want to join: 3!
Ill add you.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:20 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Are you sure Judge? Breeding for a compatible nature/characteristic combo is not a form of IV breeding? But I was trying to get specific characteristics, which tell the highest IV. I may not be passing IVs, but I was trying to obtain good ones from hatching.

Sorry, to clutter the thread with a conversation.

Well in that case I'll post my FCs later today (I think) after I get one in B2 and Synch it to the PGL.

Edit: Ok, yea, Judge confirmed Pokémon bred for specific characteristics are disqualified, too.

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-18-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:03 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Hey guys! A quick update on my application:

FC: 5158 0887 0805

And would it be ok if I moved up a group to Lv. 30-40, as that's where my Pokémon are in-game right now? Sorry for switching so much... -_-
Old 10-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

okay man, i updated it !

Also Big Announcement !!!
Thanks to the WFL Staff, along with the other prizes we are now adding more! The Wifi League is the perfect place to go for causual battling ! If you enjoy this type of battling the WFL league is the perfect place to go.

1. Members of the WFL who enter with their WFL teams get a random PokeBall, if they win they get 20 stars
2. Everyone who enters with any team gets 5 stars, if they win they get 20 stars

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-19-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:13 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Is this retroactive Judge? Cause I've been thinking of trying the WFL, but I'm not really ready right now to try it.

Ok I'm going to enter this I think, although I will probably lose handily lol.

Name/ign: Karai
FC: 0261 0482 2717
GMT/Time your online to battle: GMT-4 I think. Eastern Time, in the evenings is best for me
Group you want to join: Group 3 please

ADD THE FOLLOWING TO RECIEVE YOUR GENESECT PRIZES. Also, Judge we need to meet so you can increase my 3 to however many we need to give out. When is good for you?

Name/ign: Karaii
FC: 0863 1233 3241
GMT/Time your online to battle: GMT-4 I think. Eastern Time, in the evenings is best for me

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

You can still claim the points by applying to be a member and then just adding the points to your new trainer card.

I can trade you a little later.

Old 10-19-2012, 04:48 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Ok sweet thanks.

Let's make like ten, and we will see if we need more later, k? When is good for you?
Old 10-19-2012, 05:30 PM
ShayminZorua Offline

What's the WLF?
Oh and I just want to make sure, it's ok if I use a pokemon that I didn't catch in White/White 2, but isn't EV'd or IV'd, right? For instance my Charizard from Fire Red that I traded into White, Is that ok to use in this?
Old 10-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayminZorua View Post
What's the WLF?
Oh and I just want to make sure, it's ok if I use a pokemon that I didn't catch in White/White 2, but isn't EV'd or IV'd, right? For instance my Charizard from Fire Red that I traded into White, Is that ok to use in this?
The WFL is a pretty cool place for people who just like battling for fun. You start out with low level pokemon and battle to earn stars. The more you battle and get involved the more stars you earn. Its like going through the game. THere are active gyms

Also yeas any pokemon can be used outside of legends. So charizard is fine.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
okay man, i updated it !

Also Big Announcement !!!
Thanks to the WFL Staff, along with the other prizes we are now have this ! The Wifi League is the perfect place to go for causual battling ! If you enjoy this type of battling the WFL league is the perfect place to go.

1. Members of the WFL who enter with their WFL teams get a random PokeBall, if they win they get 20 stars
2. Everyone who enters with any team gets 5 stars, if they win they get 20 stars
SWEET!!!
Charmander009 would like to battle!

Charmander009 sent out Sign-Up!

Name/ign: Char/Zayna
Fc:1206-7205-4659
GMT/Time your online to battle: Mountain Standard Time (USA)/10:00 AM to 12:30 PM & 12:00AM to 1:30 AM (Anytime on Saturdays) NOTE: Schedule might change this next week, IDK
Group you want to join: I'm right between Group 1 and Group 2 right now... So, er... I'll see if I can get up to Group 2 ^^'

Also... WFL is amazing ShayminZorura :3 You can check where I've been by clicking my banner in my signature, if you'd like to find out more ;D [/shameless advertising]