Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

All right! A new chapter! :D I was just thinkin' about this story the other day! ^^ I'm really glad to see an update! :D

1st--I found it hilarious that everybody keeps cutting Damien off xD He really strikes me as a socially awkward person, and its kind of amusing how he has to deal with Katie and Justin now xDDD

2nd--Wow, that whole PokePark thing was interesting to read :o Doesn't seem like a place where I would want to leave my Pokemon if I was in the Pokemon world ^^' All those tougher Pokemon seemed just to want to pick a fight with everybody. :/ And hey, is this the first time you've featured a fifth gen pokemon? :D I remember you saying that you liked Mienshao back when BW first came out ^^

3rd--Omigosh, ghost Pokemon! :D LoL, sounds like what happened in the Pe2k WiFi League xD There was this library haunted by ghost Pokemon there, too. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the team tackles that challenge ^^

4th--the idea with the purple-ringed umbreon was pretty interesting :o It does make me wonder now what other possible things they could do... Though it's kind of disturbing, if you think of it from a Pokemon's perspective :/

Inari region? I can't remember if you had mentioned your region's name before or not. If not, then COOLNESS! 8D

Old 10-19-2012, 04:54 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
All right! A new chapter! :D I was just thinkin' about this story the other day! ^^ I'm really glad to see an update! :D
Really? Well I'm glad I could update now, then. XD

Quote:
1st--I found it hilarious that everybody keeps cutting Damien off xD He really strikes me as a socially awkward person, and its kind of amusing how he has to deal with Katie and Justin now xDDD
Well that's good, because he's meant to be reeeaaaaallllly socially awkward. XD And yep.

Quote:
2nd--Wow, that whole PokePark thing was interesting to read :o Doesn't seem like a place where I would want to leave my Pokemon if I was in the Pokemon world ^^' All those tougher Pokemon seemed just to want to pick a fight with everybody. :/ And hey, is this the first time you've featured a fifth gen pokemon? :D I remember you saying that you liked Mienshao back when BW first came out ^^
No, I definitely wouldn't leave my pokemon there either. It's really badly run. And yes, I believe it is, and I wanted Mienshao to be the first.

Quote:
3rd--Omigosh, ghost Pokemon! :D LoL, sounds like what happened in the Pe2k WiFi League xD There was this library haunted by ghost Pokemon there, too. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the team tackles that challenge ^^
Really? That's funny. XD And yes, that will definitely be interesting....

Quote:
4th--the idea with the purple-ringed umbreon was pretty interesting :o It does make me wonder now what other possible things they could do... Though it's kind of disturbing, if you think of it from a Pokemon's perspective :/
I'm glad you thought so! I meant for it to seem like it could either be something neutral/harmless (like the purple umbreon) or something more sinister, if they put their minds to it.

Quote:
Inari region? I can't remember if you had mentioned your region's name before or not. If not, then COOLNESS! 8D
Yep, it's been mentioned before! Though it's been a long time since I posted the last chapters so I'm not surprised you don't remember. XD

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-