Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Exploring the Library

"We're going Desert then?! Let's go?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:

Currently: Zenith Town Library: Subquest Ho!

Dustin follows Corey into the desert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Shinx, Green Orb

Quinn follows Dustin and Corey, wondering what the tokens are for.
Official's Post:

So, you all decide to head to the desert without argument. Fair enough. Nice to see such a democratic situation going on.

You get to the desert. You look behind you to find that the cave and the meadow are gone! The door still remains, however.

The desert is unbearably hot. You probably couldn't be out here for long. You already feel your thirst heighten, and you almost swear you begin to see mirages. A courthouse appears in the distance, but upon a second glance you discover it to only be your imagination.

You continue to walk. All of a sudden, you see a book, a sword and what appears to be lipstick out in front of you. They appear to be shimmering with a fuzzy light.

You walk over to the objects. One of you attempts to pick one up. You drop it, not expecting whatever it was to be disproportionately heavy. Looks like each of you can only pick up one of these things at a time. They also bear a similar shape to the holes in the door.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quinn picks up the book. "I'll take this back to the doors and put it into thee correct hole. What about you guys?" Quinn walks to the doors and places the book in the hole.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

"I'll put the sword in the hole I guess."

I insert the sword in the slot.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Party:

Dustin picks up the lipstick, because obviously, and carries it back to put in the door. It pays to pay attention to orbs, apparently?
Old 10-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:

Quinn picks up the book. "I'll take this back to the doors and put it into thee correct hole. What about you guys?" Quinn walks to the doors and places the book in the hole.
Quote:
Party:

"I'll put the sword in the hole I guess."

I insert the sword in the slot.
Quote:

Party:

Dustin picks up the lipstick, because obviously, and carries it back to put in the door. It pays to pay attention to orbs, apparently?
Official's Post:

The three of you haul the items back to the door and place them in their respective holes. Smart work. It appears you had no mishaps this time around. The scenery around you begins to change once more. A plain wooden room surrounds you with only a table beside the door to fill it. On the desk are more tokens: 3 orange, 1 purple and 1 green.

Feel free to distribute the tokens however you wish.

The next door opens with ease. You feel a chilling draft come through.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:17 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

WHO HAS MORE TOKENS NOW SUCKER?!

"More tokens! I'll take the orange ones. Now, let's move on."

I walk towards the next door.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Party:

Dustin shakes off a strange feeling about the tokens, but picks up the purple one and continues on with the group.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quinn picks up the green token and moves on.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-16-2012, 03:04 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You take a closer look at the grandfather clock. The ticking is really becoming irritating. The clock looks like an antique with carefully carved decorations in the dark wood. It really is quite beautiful, with a shiny pearl coloured clock face... but the hands aren't moving. You take a closer look through the glass on the front of the clock. It's too dusty to see much, but you can tell the pendulum isn't swinging. If the clock isn't moving, then what exactly is that ticking sound?

Something large and red crawls out from behind the clock. Click click click. It clicks its pincers rhythmically as it crawls along the wall behind the clock. It turns its gaze to you and the ticking stops. Immediately it begins to shoot webs towards the corners of the room. Uh-oh. It looks like you're about to be caught, you can make a run for the trap door, head back to the storage room or fight this thing! What are you going to do?

Ariados appeared!
Spinning its web. Cannot be caught.
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: Fleeing

Minty spots the Ariados, and flees toward the trap door.

Minty makes a run for the trap door.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-16-2012, 03:20 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Currently: Fleeing

Minty spots the Ariados, and flees toward the trap door.

Minty makes a run for the trap door.
Official's Post:

You rush up the ladder and pull down on the trap door. It seems to be stuck! Ariados scuttles closer, its fangs clicking menacingly. It lunges at you, scraping your arm with its Poision Fang attack just as you manage to get the trap door free.

Before Ariados can attack again, you scramble through the opening and slam the door shut behind you. Only when the adrenaline stops pumping do you finally feel the pain in your arm. The bite looks pretty nasty but so far it seems the poison hasn't spread too much.

You find yourself in a room filled with books. Books about the legends of Celestia line the shelves. Some of them have pictures of legendary Pokemon on the covers. It would be quite interesting if your arm wasn't throbbing so badly.

Suddenly a door opens on the other side of the room. A wiry old man shuffles inside. It takes a moment for him to notice you sitting on the floor. "Hey! What are you doing in here?!" he says rather angrily. "No one is allowed in this room. Besides, the library is closed now! I have half a mind to call the police... sick of trouble makers in my library..." he mutters.

Uh-oh... you better have a good explanation.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-16-2012 at 03:22 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:25 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Quote:
Official's Post:

You rush up the ladder and pull down on the trap door. It seems to be stuck! Ariados scuttles closer, its fangs clicking menacingly. It lunges at you, scraping your arm with its Poision Fang attack just as you manage to get the trap door free.

Before Ariados can attack again, you scramble through the opening and slam the door shut behind you. Only when the adrenaline stops pumping do you finally feel the pain in your arm. The bite looks pretty nasty but so far it seems the poison hasn't spread too much.

You find yourself in a room filled with books. Books about the legends of Celestia line the shelves. Some of them have pictures of legendary Pokemon on the covers. It would be quite interesting if your arm wasn't throbbing so badly.

Suddenly a door opens on the other side of the room. A wiry old man shuffles inside. It takes a moment for him to notice you sitting on the floor. "Hey! What are you doing in here?!" he says rather angrily. "No one is allowed in this room. Besides, the library is closed now! I have half a mind to call the police... sick of trouble makers in my library..." he mutters.

Uh-oh... you better have a good explanation.
Currently: Talking to the old man

Minty looks toward the old man and says, "I'm sorry sir, my Shuppet ran off and I tried to chase after her. When I finally found her, I was trapped in a storage room. Long story short, I ended up here with an Ariados bite."

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Currently: Talking to the old man

Minty looks toward the old man and says, "I'm sorry sir, my Shuppet ran off and I tried to chase after her. When I finally found her, I was trapped in a storage room. Long story short, I ended up here with an Ariados bite."
Official's Post:
The librarian does not look impressed, in fact he looks so mad that his eyes flash red. Huh? "Out! Now!" he says, grabbing your arm and dragging you toward the door. The pain from his grip on your wound moves up your arm and spreads throughout your body. You cry out in pain. Everything goes black.

When you wake up, you find yourself slumped over a table in the library. Bookshelves tower over you. In front of you is a dusty leather bound book, flipped open to a seemingly random page. On one page is a picture of a Klank and on the other is an Ariados. Strange...

You arm seems to have stopped hurting. You take a closer look and find... nothing! The wound seems to be completely healed...

"Shup shuppet?" Your Shuppet looks at you worriedly.

Wait a second, where did Shuppet come from. Didn't you return it to its Pokeball?

You look down at the book on the table. Isn't this the same book you found when you first entered the library? And how come those two particular Pokemon are inside it? There's definitely something strange about this book...

You look around you, but no one seems to be there, not even the librarian. You wonder if you should leave the library while you can. You look down at the book in front of you and wonder what to do next...
Old 10-17-2012, 11:20 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Quote:
Official's Post:
The librarian does not look impressed, in fact he looks so mad that his eyes flash red. Huh? "Out! Now!" he says, grabbing your arm and dragging you toward the door. The pain from his grip on your wound moves up your arm and spreads throughout your body. You cry out in pain. Everything goes black.

When you wake up, you find yourself slumped over a table in the library. Bookshelves tower over you. In front of you is a dusty leather bound book, flipped open to a seemingly random page. On one page is a picture of a Klank and on the other is an Ariados. Strange...

You arm seems to have stopped hurting. You take a closer look and find... nothing! The wound seems to be completely healed...

"Shup shuppet?" Your Shuppet looks at you worriedly.

Wait a second, where did Shuppet come from. Didn't you return it to its Pokeball?

You look down at the book on the table. Isn't this the same book you found when you first entered the library? And how come those two particular Pokemon are inside it? There's definitely something strange about this book...

You look around you, but no one seems to be there, not even the librarian. You wonder if you should leave the library while you can. You look down at the book in front of you and wonder what to do next...
Currently: In the Library

Minty looks back down at the book and asks herself, "Was that a dream, or is there something up with this book? I think I should investigate."

Minty begins to read through the book.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:

WHO HAS MORE TOKENS NOW SUCKER?!

"More tokens! I'll take the orange ones. Now, let's move on."

I walk towards the next door.
Quote:

Party:

Dustin shakes off a strange feeling about the tokens, but picks up the purple one and continues on with the group.
Quote:

Quinn picks up the green token and moves on.
Official's Post:

You walk into the next room. Another brick red carpet is rolled out on the wooden floor - to the left and right rest several bookshelves. In the middle of the room, a marble statue of an old man sits eerily still - there appears to be a strange red button at its base. The man is holding a book in his hands, fixing a permanently confused stone gaze towards the document. The man's robes have been beautifully sculpted. They almost look real. You figure whoever created the statue must have been extraordinarily talented.

If you looked ahead towards the door at the back of the room, the words 'Final Room' have been etched into the mahogany wood.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:39 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

"Huh, apparently here's the last room...Are you two ready?" I said.

"YOU KNOW WE ORBS EXIST." The three orbs cried back.

"FINE FINE. Are you SIX ready to go?" I said.

"Now dats mo' like it! Let's get goin' man!" The orange one cried inside of me.

"Yes. I declare we venture forward!" The green one shouted.

"Hmm. Yes. I agree. Let's move!" The purple one declared.

"Fine, let's do this!" MGS shouted.

"Okay." Dustin whispered.

We were about to reach the final room.