Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #121  
Old 10-15-2012, 05:13 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

The ball wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:

PING!

Munna was caught!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Caught wild Munna
"Alright! Seems like we have gained another new comrade!"
I pick the Pokeball up from the ground and let Munna out.
"Treec!" "Nyaa!" Treecko and Meowth cheerfully greets Munna with regurgitated Poffins. Munna back away from Meowth with a scared look on her face.
"Don't worry Munna. Meowth used Faint Attack because of its inability to miss." I take out a RageCandyBar out of my bag and breaks it into pieces. One for me, and the other for Munna. Munna happily accepts the welcoming gift.
"*Yawn* Anyways, let's continue with our nap.... Yargh!!! Munna! Stop eating my dreams!" Munna swallow a string of wisp and obediently nods. Then, we all take a nap again, but this time without any Pokemon to disturb us....
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Caught wild Munna
"Alright! Seems like we have gained another new comrade!"
I pick the Pokeball up from the ground and let Munna out.
"Treec!" "Nyaa!" Treecko and Meowth cheerfully greets Munna with regurgitated Poffins. Munna back away from Meowth with a scared look on her face.
"Don't worry Munna. Meowth used Faint Attack because of its inability to miss." I take out a RageCandyBar out of my bag and breaks it into pieces. One for me, and the other for Munna. Munna happily accepts the welcoming gift.
"*Yawn* Anyways, let's continue with our nap.... Yargh!!! Munna! Stop eating my dreams!" Munna swallow a string of wisp and obediently nods. Then, we all take a nap again, but this time without any Pokemon to disturb us....
Official's Post:


Creep

"Heheh-Heh, Hello there...I see you have some neat little Pokemon there, he heh. Mind if I take a look at one of them? Heh?!"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:


Creep

"Heheh-Heh, Hello there...I see you have some neat little Pokemon there, he heh. Mind if I take a look at one of them? Heh?!"
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Sleeping...
"Augh... Huh?" I wake up from my short-lived nap and find myself face to face with a typical Poke Maniac that looks like he never showered for a week.
"Seriously, can't someone sleep in the forest for awhile. How do the Pokemon even manage to rest in this place?" I stand up and hold my hands up in the air, blocking the weird stranger from going near my Pokemon.
"Hehe-he... Just want to, heh, touch at 'em for a while heh." His tongue licks his lips for every word he says.
Ok that's it.
"No way in a thousand years will you touch my Pokemon!"
The Poke Maniac just laughs.
"Heh-heh. What if I force you, heh, to let me touch your Pokemon?"
Oh crap, what is he going to do next?

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-16-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 10-16-2012, 05:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Sleeping...
"Augh... Huh?" I wake up from my short-lived nap and find myself face to face with a typical Poke Maniac that looks like he never showered for a week.
"Seriously, can't someone sleep in the forest for awhile. How do the Pokemon even manage to rest in this place?" I stand up and hold my hands up in the air, blocking the weird stranger from going near my Pokemon.
"Hehe-he... Just want to, heh, touch at 'em for a while heh." His tongue licks his lips for every word he says.
Ok that's it.
"No way in a thousand years will you touch my Pokemon!"
The Poke Maniac just laughs.
"Heh-heh. What if I force you, heh, to let me touch your Pokemon?"
Oh crap, what is he going to do next?

Apparently Creepy Guy

The guy looks angry for a moment, it almost seems he's going to reach out and grab your Pokemon without your permission! But at the last second he pulls back.

"Not very friendly are you heh?" he chuckles. "I only asked to see your Pokemon, I wasn't going to take them. But now that you're being so rude I think I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson heh heh."

He grabs a Pokeball from his pocket and releases the Pokemon inside. A Rhyhorn materialises and begins to paw at the ground angrily.


You've been challenged by Rhyhorn! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 10-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Apparently Creepy Guy

The guy looks angry for a moment, it almost seems he's going to reach out and grab your Pokemon without your permission! But at the last second he pulls back.

"Not very friendly are you heh?" he chuckles. "I only asked to see your Pokemon, I wasn't going to take them. But now that you're being so rude I think I'm going to have to teach you a little lesson heh heh."

He grabs a Pokeball from his pocket and releases the Pokemon inside. A Rhyhorn materialises and begins to paw at the ground angrily.


You've been challenged by Rhyhorn! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Rhyhorn!
"Go Treecko, show him that you're too good to be touched!"
"Tree!" Treecko immediately jump into the sky and land in front of the Rhyhorn.
"Treecko, use screech!"
Treecko open his mouth and releases an ear-splitting sound wave. The unsuspecting Rhyhorn flinched in surprise, causing his defenses to fall.
"Now, use bullet seed!" Once again, Treecko open his mouth to unleash furious lightning-speed seeds at the Rhyhorn. Suddenly, the Poke Maniac jump in front of the seeds and block his Rhyhorn from harm. The Rhyhorn happily whimpers. I look at the Poke Maniac, aghast from what he did.
"What are you doing!? You can be fatally injured! Your skin isn't as hard as Rhyhorn's!"
I criticize his foolish actions.
"But, Rhyhorn is my precious pokemon, I got him from my first visit to Kanto's Safari Zone." He nervously reply.
"It's true Pokemon can get hurt, but why capture your Rhyhorn if you don't trust his battling skills? Even I trust my Treecko to battle a Pokemon 3 times larger than him!"
"Uhh... I'm sorry Rhyhorn." He cries while hugging his Rhyhorn's spiky back.
"*Sigh* Here, use this to cover your wounds." I take out a box of Band Aids from my bag and give it to the crying Poke Maniac.
"*Sniff* I'm sorry. I just want to touch your Treecko's head. Treeckos are rare in Celestia..."
I look at him with pity and look back at my Treecko. Treecko stare into my eyes and shakes his head violently.
"Sorry, I can't. It's just weird for a stranger to touch my Treecko. Speaking of strangers, what's your name?"
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 10-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Rhyhorn!
"Go Treecko, show him that you're too good to be touched!"
"Tree!" Treecko immediately jump into the sky and land in front of the Rhyhorn.
"Treecko, use screech!"
Treecko open his mouth and releases an ear-splitting sound wave. The unsuspecting Rhyhorn flinched in surprise, causing his defenses to fall.
"Now, use bullet seed!" Once again, Treecko open his mouth to unleash furious lightning-speed seeds at the Rhyhorn. Suddenly, the Poke Maniac jump in front of the seeds and block his Rhyhorn from harm. The Rhyhorn happily whimpers. I look at the Poke Maniac, aghast from what he did.
"What are you doing!? You can be fatally injured! Your skin isn't as hard as Rhyhorn's!"
I criticize his foolish actions.
"But, Rhyhorn is my precious pokemon, I got him from my first visit to Kanto's Safari Zone." He nervously reply.
"It's true Pokemon can get hurt, but why capture your Rhyhorn if you don't trust his battling skills? Even I trust my Treecko to battle a Pokemon 3 times larger than him!"
"Uhh... I'm sorry Rhyhorn." He cries while hugging his Rhyhorn's spiky back.
"*Sigh* Here, use this to cover your wounds." I take out a box of Band Aids from my bag and give it to the crying Poke Maniac.
"*Sniff* I'm sorry. I just want to touch your Treecko's head. Treeckos are rare in Celestia..."
I look at him with pity and look back at my Treecko. Treecko stare into my eyes and shakes his head violently.
"Sorry, I can't. It's just weird for a stranger to touch my Treecko. Speaking of strangers, what's your name?"

Apparently Creepy Guy

"M-My name is Nigel," the guy stutters. "You are a kind trainer after all. I'm sorry I challenged you heh heh." Nigel returns his Rhyhorn and begins applying band-aids to his wounds.

"Your Treecko is very strong. I hope you take good care of it." Nigel says, handing the box of band aids back to Ilov. "Rhyhorn and I are going to get stronger. Maybe I'll catch my own Treecko, too. Good luck on your journey heh." Nigel says.

"By the way, I'd like you to have this. Maybe we'll meet again one day!" Nigel hands you a Great Ball, waves and walks off towards the next route.

Ilov obtained a Great Ball.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-16-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 10-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Apparently Creepy Guy

"M-My name is Nigel," the guy stutters. "You are a kind trainer after all. I'm sorry I challenged you heh heh." Nigel returns his Rhyhorn and begins applying band-aids to his wounds.

"Your Treecko is very strong. I hope you take good care of it." Nigel says, handing the box of band aids back to Ilov. "Rhyhorn and I are going to get stronger. Maybe I'll catch my own Treecko, too. Good luck on your journey heh." Nigel says.

"By the way, I'd like you to have this. Maybe we'll meet again one day!" Nigel hands you a Great Ball, waves and walks off towards the next route.

Ilov obtained a Great Ball.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Still wandering in Route 3 (I NEED TO CATCH A CERTAIN POKEMON IN THIS ROUTE)
"Wow, such a nice guy, despite the fact that 1. He tried to molest you guys, 2. He challenged me into a battle yet he doesn't want his Pokemon to battle and 3. The price of the box of Band-Aids that he took are more expensive than a Greatball. But, oh well..."
I continuously rant about the recent events. Suddenly, Treecko and Meowth collapse from a nearby tree where they were playing. I immediately take out both Pokemon's Pokeballs and returned them back to their 'home' before they hit the ground.
"Munna? Did you do this?" I look at Munna who was already sleeping. So, its not her. Wait a minute, now that you think about it Treecko and Meowth have never stayed their Pokeball. They must be exhausted after playing for days without a proper rest. I better get Munna back to her Pokeball too. I take out Munna's Pokeball and Munna's red energy form enters her Pokeball. Now that my Pokemon aren't here to watch over me when sleeping, it's my turn to watch over them. I stay up and keep their Pokeballs in my arms, covering them with warmth in this cold forest...
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Still wandering in Route 3 (I NEED TO CATCH A CERTAIN POKEMON IN THIS ROUTE)
"Wow, such a nice guy, despite the fact that 1. He tried to molest you guys, 2. He challenged me into a battle yet he doesn't want his Pokemon to battle and 3. The price of the box of Band-Aids that he took are more expensive than a Greatball. But, oh well..."
I continuously rant about the recent events. Suddenly, Treecko and Meowth collapse from a nearby tree where they were playing. I immediately take out both Pokemon's Pokeballs and returned them back to their 'home' before they hit the ground.
"Munna? Did you do this?" I look at Munna who was already sleeping. So, its not her. Wait a minute, now that you think about it Treecko and Meowth have never stayed their Pokeball. They must be exhausted after playing for days without a proper rest. I better get Munna back to her Pokeball too. I take out Munna's Pokeball and Munna's red energy form enters her Pokeball. Now that my Pokemon aren't here to watch over me when sleeping, it's my turn to watch over them. I stay up and keep their Pokeballs in my arms, covering them with warmth in this cold forest...
Official's Post:
Aww, the way you watch over your Pokemon is touching... But aren't you tired? You sure look tired... can you feel your eyelids dropping slightly?

HOOOOOO! HOOOOOO!

Something screeches from the trees above your head. Your eyes snap open.


Wild Hoothoot appeared! Write a paragraph if you want to catch it!

Note: Sorry for the wait! Remember you can keep posting, you don't have to wait for an official's reply. If you make new posts you'll be more likely to get an event =) Also remember you can only catch two Pokemon per route per week, so if you're looking for a specific Pokemon, keep that in mind ^^
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
Aww, the way you watch over your Pokemon is touching... But aren't you tired? You sure look tired... can you feel your eyelids dropping slightly?

HOOOOOO! HOOOOOO!

Something screeches from the trees above your head. Your eyes snap open.


Wild Hoothoot appeared! Write a paragraph if you want to catch it!

Note: Sorry for the wait! Remember you can keep posting, you don't have to wait for an official's reply. If you make new posts you'll be more likely to get an event =) Also remember you can only catch two Pokemon per route per week, so if you're looking for a specific Pokemon, keep that in mind ^^
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battling Hoothoot
"Hoo!" The Hoothoot dive right into my face. I roll quickly to the side, fast enough to dodge the Bird Pokemon. Oh crap. I can't wake up Treecko or Meowth since they're already tired! Then the only choice is...
"Go Munna!" I release my half-asleep Munna.
"Muuuu...~" Munna yawns loudly and drowsily look at the wild Hoothoot. The Hoothoot found its opportunity and releases a large Hypnosis wave at Munna. The Hypnosis hits Munna right in her head and she falls asleep. Oh crud. Suddenly, the fallen Munna that lies on the ground releases a bright glow. Huh? Out of nowhere, the wild Hoothoot falls into the ground and wriggles like its been binded by an imaginary chain. Is it? I can't believe it! Munna has the move Sleep Talk! Phew! The move that Sleep Talk unleashed is probably imprison, negating the wild Hoothoot's hypnosis with her own. The wild Hoothoot flinches and flies away in fear. Hmph, that Pokemon's only move is probably Hypnosis. Oh well, what a crazy night.
"Munna, are you awake?" I ask Munna who is lying on its side at the ground. No reply. I might as well put her back in her comfy Pokeball. The sun is rising already.
"*Yawn*" I better sleep now than be tired when exploring this route later...
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 10-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battling Hoothoot
"Hoo!" The Hoothoot dive right into my face. I roll quickly to the side, fast enough to dodge the Bird Pokemon. Oh crap. I can't wake up Treecko or Meowth since they're already tired! Then the only choice is...
"Go Munna!" I release my half-asleep Munna.
"Muuuu...~" Munna yawns loudly and drowsily look at the wild Hoothoot. The Hoothoot found its opportunity and releases a large Hypnosis wave at Munna. The Hypnosis hits Munna right in her head and she falls asleep. Oh crud. Suddenly, the fallen Munna that lies on the ground releases a bright glow. Huh? Out of nowhere, the wild Hoothoot falls into the ground and wriggles like its been binded by an imaginary chain. Is it? I can't believe it! Munna has the move Sleep Talk! Phew! The move that Sleep Talk unleashed is probably imprison, negating the wild Hoothoot's hypnosis with her own. The wild Hoothoot flinches and flies away in fear. Hmph, that Pokemon's only move is probably Hypnosis. Oh well, what a crazy night.
"Munna, are you awake?" I ask Munna who is lying on its side at the ground. No reply. I might as well put her back in her comfy Pokeball. The sun is rising already.
"*Yawn*" I better sleep now than be tired when exploring this route later...
Official's Post:
You finally manage to drift off to sleep. You have a very peaceful nap, enjoying the quiet of the forest in the dawn.

Eventually you wake up. The sun is now quite high in the sky and it's another lovely sunny day. You begin to walk, keeping an eye out for any Pokemon. The route seems pretty quiet as the dawn Pokemon have returned to their nests and the others have not yet awoken.

As you walk, you begin to smell something strange. It seems there's some kind of smoke drifting up from somewhere in the forest to the north. There's no path up that way at all, you would have to fight your way through the dense foliage if you wanted to check it out.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 10-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You finally manage to drift off to sleep. You have a very peaceful nap, enjoying the quiet of the forest in the dawn.

Eventually you wake up. The sun is now quite high in the sky and it's another lovely sunny day. You begin to walk, keeping an eye out for any Pokemon. The route seems pretty quiet as the dawn Pokemon have returned to their nests and the others have not yet awoken.

As you walk, you begin to smell something strange. It seems there's some kind of smoke drifting up from somewhere in the forest to the north. There's no path up that way at all, you would have to fight your way through the dense foliage if you wanted to check it out.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: What's that smoke?
Hmm. Looks like Treecko and the others aren't awake yet, so I can't rely on their strengths. I better check that weird smoke out. I pick up my bag and gather all my belongings, Treecko's, Meowth's and Munna's Pokeballs included.

I walk into the spiky bushes and look at the sky to find the source of the smoke. The smoke gets thicker and thicker the closer I walk into this large green maze. Then, I arrive at a forest clearance.

It seems that this place is the source of the smoke. However, the entire area is covered with thick smoke. I wave my hands around to try and disperse the smoke and I find...
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 10-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: What's that smoke?
Hmm. Looks like Treecko and the others aren't awake yet, so I can't rely on their strengths. I better check that weird smoke out. I pick up my bag and gather all my belongings, Treecko's, Meowth's and Munna's Pokeballs included.

I walk into the spiky bushes and look at the sky to find the source of the smoke. The smoke gets thicker and thicker the closer I walk into this large green maze. Then, I arrive at a forest clearance.

It seems that this place is the source of the smoke. However, the entire area is covered with thick smoke. I wave my hands around to try and disperse the smoke and I find...
Official's Post:

You feel your way through the thick smoke with your hands out in front. Your foot catches on something and you fall to the ground. Something hard pushes into your palm. You pick it up and bring it right close to your face. It's hard to tell what it is in the fog, but it seems to be a Dragon Scale.

You pocket the item and get back to your feet. The mist is as thick as ever and you're beginning to find it hard to breathe. It seems you're travelling towards the source of the strange smoke.

A humming sound to your left catches your attention. It is low pitched and whiny. The mist seems a little lighter in that direction. You start to cough and wonder if you should just head back to the route. You turn around slowly in a circle and with a sinking feeling, realise that you are hopelessly lost. It's going to take a while to find your way back...

You wonder what you should do... check out the humming sound or continue towards the source of the smoke?

Ilov obtained a Dragon Scale! Ilov became lost, add 6 hours to your travel time.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 10-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You feel your way through the thick smoke with your hands out in front. Your foot catches on something and you fall to the ground. Something hard pushes into your palm. You pick it up and bring it right close to your face. It's hard to tell what it is in the fog, but it seems to be a Dragon Scale.

You pocket the item and get back to your feet. The mist is as thick as ever and you're beginning to find it hard to breathe. It seems you're travelling towards the source of the strange smoke.

A humming sound to your left catches your attention. It is low pitched and whiny. The mist seems a little lighter in that direction. You start to cough and wonder if you should just head back to the route. You turn around slowly in a circle and with a sinking feeling, realise that you are hopelessly lost. It's going to take a while to find your way back...

You wonder what you should do... check out the humming sound or continue towards the source of the smoke?

Ilov obtained a Dragon Scale! Ilov became lost, add 6 hours to your travel time.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: SMOKE!

"Who's there!" I shout at the sky, trying to get any replies back from the source of the smoke or the one making that annoying humming sound. Silence. Dammit, how am I supposed to get out of here!? The smoke is really irritating me! Hmph, I should continue to search that idiot who's trying to suffocate the forest Pokemons! I walk further into the forest, trying to find the source of the smoke...
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 10-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: SMOKE!

"Who's there!" I shout at the sky, trying to get any replies back from the source of the smoke or the one making that annoying humming sound. Silence. Dammit, how am I supposed to get out of here!? The smoke is really irritating me! Hmph, I should continue to search that idiot who's trying to suffocate the forest Pokemons! I walk further into the forest, trying to find the source of the smoke...
Official's Post:

You ignore the humming sound and continue towards the source of the smoke. Strangely the humming continues, though still off in the distance. Maybe you're being followed?

The mist eventually becomes so thick that you have to stop. You squint, trying to see some kind of landmark to head towards. You finally make out a dark silhouette. You walk towards it and find yourself face to face with an Altaria, which is spewing out a Mist attack. The poor thing looks exhausted.

When it notices you, it stops its attack and recoils in fright. This Altaria seems strangely scared of humans... maybe the Mist is some kind of shield?

Just as you ponder this new development, you hear muffled footsteps coming up behind you. You turn to see a man shuffling through the fog with one arm out in front. In his other hand he carries a brown sack which is making a strange humming sound... A Venonat walks beside him.

The man pushes past you and confronts Altaria. The blue bird Pokemon looks terrified this time.

"Now I gotcha, you stupid bird," the man grumbles. "Thought you could hide yourself and all ya little forest friends with this smoke didn't cha? Too bad for you, I can see right through ya little plan!" He motions to his Venonant. "My Pokemon has super great sight. So I guess ya plan failed. Now you're gonna come with me and don't kick up no fuss or you'll end up like ya little buddy in here!" He shakes the bag menacingly and it emits a soft squeak.

As if suddenly remembering you, the man turns around. "What are you doing here, scram kid," the man says, dismissing you.

You look up at Altaria, who is now hovering in mid air. The Mist attack has begun to clear. The Pokemon seems like it wants to flee, but it can't take its eyes from the sack the man is carrying.

Your path back to the route is now clear and this guy looks dangerous. What are you going to do?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 10-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You ignore the humming sound and continue towards the source of the smoke. Strangely the humming continues, though still off in the distance. Maybe you're being followed?

The mist eventually becomes so thick that you have to stop. You squint, trying to see some kind of landmark to head towards. You finally make out a dark silhouette. You walk towards it and find yourself face to face with an Altaria, which is spewing out a Mist attack. The poor thing looks exhausted.

When it notices you, it stops its attack and recoils in fright. This Altaria seems strangely scared of humans... maybe the Mist is some kind of shield?

Just as you ponder this new development, you hear muffled footsteps coming up behind you. You turn to see a man shuffling through the fog with one arm out in front. In his other hand he carries a brown sack which is making a strange humming sound... A Venonat walks beside him.

The man pushes past you and confronts Altaria. The blue bird Pokemon looks terrified this time.

"Now I gotcha, you stupid bird," the man grumbles. "Thought you could hide yourself and all ya little forest friends with this smoke didn't cha? Too bad for you, I can see right through ya little plan!" He motions to his Venonant. "My Pokemon has super great sight. So I guess ya plan failed. Now you're gonna come with me and don't kick up no fuss or you'll end up like ya little buddy in here!" He shakes the bag menacingly and it emits a soft squeak.

As if suddenly remembering you, the man turns around. "What are you doing here, scram kid," the man says, dismissing you.

You look up at Altaria, who is now hovering in mid air. The Mist attack has begun to clear. The Pokemon seems like it wants to flee, but it can't take its eyes from the sack the man is carrying.

Your path back to the route is now clear and this guy looks dangerous. What are you going to do?
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Pokemon Smugglers!?

"Hey! Let go of the Altaria and release whatever is in that sack of yours! You have no right to control a Pokemon in such barbaric ways!" I angrily shout at the inhumane stranger.
"Heh, what do you know kid. It's how people make money these days! No kid's gonna stop me from doing my own business!" The weird stranger confess
That just crosses the line.
"If you're going to Pokenap that Altaria, you must go through me first!" I take out Meowth's Pokeball from my bag and sends him out.
"Nyaa!" Meowth seems to already understand the situation from the sight of the weakened Altaria and the stranger.
"If that's what you want, then so be it! I'm not gonna be responsible for any bruises you and your Pokemons end up with! Go Venonat!" the Pokenapper orders his Venonat.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com