Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:29 AM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
Eti suddenly opens his eyes and gets up. You watch with amazement as his Pokemon reawaken also. Spooky comes floating back to you and nuzzles against your shoulder.

They're okay!

You place the book you're holding back on the shelf. Your fingers brush something small and round... you grab it and pull it off the shelf. It's a Great Ball?

Eti's eyes widen and he recoils in alarm at the sight of a second, dusty old Pokeball.

It pops open, and...

10 stars fall out.

You breathe a sigh of relief.

Tiny found a Great Ball and 10 stars.
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town
Tiny leaves the Library and heads to the gym
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire
Currently: Battling Litwick.

I gasped when I saw that my Pokemon were still alive. My babies.

I reeled the gang in for a hug (Pleasant tried to hug me as best as he could without walking through me due to his ghostly tendencies) and I was glad we were reunited. The warmth I felt only reassured me that blood was pumping through their bodies once more.

"You saved us, thank you!" the Litwick tells me via telepathy. "I would very much like to go with you."

"Well then, let's make you stay in the ball first!" I told it, winking at both it and Pleasant. "I think you should handle this one, my friend."

"No problem," the Shuppet said, putting itself in front of me to battle.

"Oh, thank you!" the Litwick said, readying itself. "I'll do my best!"

"Shuppet, use a Will-O-Wisp attack!"

"E-Eti, are you mad?" the Pokemon questioned me, but it was too late. It was already forcing itself to execute the move. Ghostly flames surrounded the Litwick in an attempt to burn it - however, it appeared unscathed.

"You can't burn a Fire type, silly!" The Litwick poked its tongue out mockingly, before spewing flames from its mouth. The attack burst straight into Shuppet, and I could feel some of the flames bounce off and lick my skin.

"Oh wow, a Flame Burst attack! Shuppet, counter with Shadow Ball!"

"Aye aye, cap'ain!" Pleasant retored, creating a shadowy hue at its mouth and firing the sphere at the Litwick. It had no time to dodge, letting the ball slam into it. It flew backwards into the wall behind it.

"N-not bad." It panted. "I think I'm ready."

"Fine by me!" I called to it. "Nest Ball, go!"

I threw the Nest Ball at the Litwick. It seemed almost glad to be sucked inside.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire
Currently: Battling Litwick.

I gasped when I saw that my Pokemon were still alive. My babies.

I reeled the gang in for a hug (Pleasant tried to hug me as best as he could without walking through me due to his ghostly tendencies) and I was glad we were reunited. The warmth I felt only reassured me that blood was pumping through their bodies once more.

"You saved us, thank you!" the Litwick tells me via telepathy. "I would very much like to go with you."

"Well then, let's make you stay in the ball first!" I told it, winking at both it and Pleasant. "I think you should handle this one, my friend."

"No problem," the Shuppet said, putting itself in front of me to battle.

"Oh, thank you!" the Litwick said, readying itself. "I'll do my best!"

"Shuppet, use a Will-O-Wisp attack!"

"E-Eti, are you mad?" the Pokemon questioned me, but it was too late. It was already forcing itself to execute the move. Ghostly flames surrounded the Litwick in an attempt to burn it - however, it appeared unscathed.

"You can't burn a Fire type, silly!" The Litwick poked its tongue out mockingly, before spewing flames from its mouth. The attack burst straight into Shuppet, and I could feel some of the flames bounce off and lick my skin.

"Oh wow, a Flame Burst attack! Shuppet, counter with Shadow Ball!"

"Aye aye, cap'ain!" Pleasant retored, creating a shadowy hue at its mouth and firing the sphere at the Litwick. It had no time to dodge, letting the ball slam into it. It flew backwards into the wall behind it.

"N-not bad." It panted. "I think I'm ready."

"Fine by me!" I called to it. "Nest Ball, go!"

I threw the Nest Ball at the Litwick. It seemed almost glad to be sucked inside.
Official's Post:

Litwick disappeared in a flash of red. The Nest Ball wobbled slowly on the ground.

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:

PING!

Litwick was caught!


And so the saga of Chandelure came to an end. Everything looks like it is back to normal in the library too. The candles are back on in the chandeliers above your head. It looks almost peaceful...
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-14-2012, 03:55 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Somehow you have managed to get yourself locked in the library. Even more unfortunately, you're no longer in the library, but a small annexe where old copies of books are kept. Juding by the amount of dust covering everything here, this room isn't checked very often...

You can hear strange noises from outside and what sounds like a human yelling, but you have no way to reach them. You decide to explore the small storage area and see if there's another way out.

You feel along the shelves with your hands in the dark, hoping to find something that feels like a door handle. Eventually you come to the other end of the room. Eureka! There's another door handle... wait a minute... there's another one... and a third! There are three doors along this wall.

You place your ear up against each door. Behind the first one you can hear a strange ticking sound. Behind the second one you can hear something dripping and behind the third one is complete silence... which door are you going to choose?
Trainer: Minty
In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Missing: Shuppet
Currently: Choosing doors

Minty touches each of the door handles.
She grabs the second one and opens the door.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Missing: Shuppet
Currently: Choosing doors

Minty touches each of the door handles.
She grabs the second one and opens the door.
Official's Post:

You open the door and find yourself in what looks like a boiler room. Man, is it hot in here! You begin to sweat just standing in the doorway. The humidity in the room makes it a little difficult to breathe.

A strange clanking sound can be heard from behind the boiler. You wonder if it's even safe to enter? On the other side of the room is another door. Maybe that one leads back into the library? Or maybe not...

The clanking sound gets louder and suddenly the room is filled with steam. When it clears, something rigid and silver is hovering in the middle of the room, making a horrible grinding noise. Is that a Pokemon?!

"Klank!" The Pokemon looks like it's made up of gears, even its echoing voice sounds metallic.

Even though it has no real expression, it doesn't seem too friendly. Looks like your presence is really grinding its gears, if you know what I'm saying.

If you want to reach the other side of the room and try that door, you're going to have to beat this thing. Otherwise you better return to the storage room and try another door before it attacks!


Klank appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Not pleased. Cannot be captured.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 PM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You open the door and find yourself in what looks like a boiler room. Man, is it hot in here! You begin to sweat just standing in the doorway. The humidity in the room makes it a little difficult to breathe.

A strange clanking sound can be heard from behind the boiler. You wonder if it's even safe to enter? On the other side of the room is another door. Maybe that one leads back into the library? Or maybe not...

The clanking sound gets louder and suddenly the room is filled with steam. When it clears, something rigid and silver is hovering in the middle of the room, making a horrible grinding noise. Is that a Pokemon?!

"Klank!" The Pokemon looks like it's made up of gears, even its echoing voice sounds metallic.

Even though it has no real expression, it doesn't seem too friendly. Looks like your presence is really grinding its gears, if you know what I'm saying.

If you want to reach the other side of the room and try that door, you're going to have to beat this thing. Otherwise you better return to the storage room and try another door before it attacks!


Klank appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Not pleased. Cannot be captured.
Trainer: Minty
In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
MIA: Shuppet
Currently: Getting away from that Klang

Minty looks up at the Klang, "Well, I'm no match for that thing; it's resistant to all my Pokemon!"
Minty turns around and runs back into the storage room; slamming the door shut behind her.
"I guess I'll try the first door now." Minty says to herself.

Minty opens the first door
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Shinx, Zigzagoon
Location: Zenith Town

"Aren't we gonna head to th--" Shinx was interrupted

"That'll come." Quinn replied.

"But what about--"

"That'll come, too. I wanna see the library before it closes." Quinn runs over to the Zenith Library.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-15-2012, 12:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
MIA: Shuppet
Currently: Getting away from that Klang

Minty looks up at the Klang, "Well, I'm no match for that thing; it's resistant to all my Pokemon!"
Minty turns around and runs back into the storage room; slamming the door shut behind her.
"I guess I'll try the first door now." Minty says to herself.

Minty opens the first door
Official's Post:
You open the door and find yourself in an empty room with a big grandfather clock against one wall. The ticking is really loud in here! As you turn away, you think you see something red out of the corner of your eye. You turn back, but it's just the clock, ticking away... Hmm...

At the end of the room is a ladder leading to a trap door in the roof. There is a padlock on the trap door, but it's unlocked! Just your luck.

You stumble into the room and your feet slide out from under you... crash! You land on your butt. Ouch. Something small rolls away across the floor.

Minty found a Net Ball.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You open the door and find yourself in an empty room with a big grandfather clock against one wall. The ticking is really loud in here! As you turn away, you think you see something red out of the corner of your eye. You turn back, but it's just the clock, ticking away... Hmm...

At the end of the room is a ladder leading to a trap door in the roof. There is a padlock on the trap door, but it's unlocked! Just your luck.

You stumble into the room and your feet slide out from under you... crash! You land on your butt. Ouch. Something small rolls away across the floor.

Minty found a Net Ball.
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: In the room with the ladder and clock

Minty places the Net Ball in her bag.
As she begins to make her way toward the ladder, she hears a familiar cry.
"Shuuuuhhhhh!"
Minty quickly turns around and yells, "Shuppet, is that you?!"
In front of her is Shuppet. She hugs her Pokemon, and returns it to it's Pokeball.
Out of the corner of her eye, she notices something red from the grandfather clock.

Minty decides to investigate the grandfather clock
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: In the room with the ladder and clock

Minty places the Net Ball in her bag.
As she begins to make her way toward the ladder, she hears a familiar cry.
"Shuuuuhhhhh!"
Minty quickly turns around and yells, "Shuppet, is that you?!"
In front of her is Shuppet. She hugs her Pokemon, and returns it to it's Pokeball.
Out of the corner of her eye, she notices something red from the grandfather clock.

Minty decides to investigate the grandfather clock
Official's Post:
You take a closer look at the grandfather clock. The ticking is really becoming irritating. The clock looks like an antique with carefully carved decorations in the dark wood. It really is quite beautiful, with a shiny pearl coloured clock face... but the hands aren't moving. You take a closer look through the glass on the front of the clock. It's too dusty to see much, but you can tell the pendulum isn't swinging. If the clock isn't moving, then what exactly is that ticking sound?

Something large and red crawls out from behind the clock. Click click click. It clicks its pincers rhythmically as it crawls along the wall behind the clock. It turns its gaze to you and the ticking stops. Immediately it begins to shoot webs towards the corners of the room. Uh-oh. It looks like you're about to be caught, you can make a run for the trap door, head back to the storage room or fight this thing! What are you going to do?


Ariados appeared!
Spinning its web. Cannot be caught.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-15-2012, 03:59 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Shinx, Zigzagoon
Location: Zenith Library

"Okay, where's the stage?" Quinn asks when he gets inside. He's wearing a Super Sentai Red costume with Shinx out.

"W-What are you--Pbht--I'm sorry, I can't help it," Shinx attempts to say, laughing. "BUAHAHAHAHA!"

"SHHH!!!"

"What are you wearing?!"

"I'm playing Erin-chan for this little Adventure-Con thing for the Irish version of Super Sentai."

Chink! Chugga-chugga! Chink!

"What was that?" Shinx asked.

"Sounded like a...boiler room," Quinn replied.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:44 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Dustin


Party:

Currently: Arriving in Zenith Town

Dustin and group arrive in Zenith Town.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Arriving in the library

"This place seems to be a buzz for trainers. Might as well have a look at some neat books!"

I cried, unknowing what was awaiting me in the mysterious library.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Arriving in the library

"This place seems to be a buzz for trainers. Might as well have a look at some neat books!"

I cried, unknowing what was awaiting me in the mysterious library.
Trainer: Dustin


Party:

Currently: Wandering Zenith Town

Dustin notices Corey heading for the Library, and follows him curiously.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-15-2012, 08:23 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town

UnOfficial Official's Post:

Gary

A Cocky young man is pushed out of the Library. His Pidgey flying around next to him.

"Come on Lady !"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com