Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:09 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: Entering the library

After hours of wandering around Zenith Town, Minty stumbles upon the library.
It has a spooky and run down appearance.
"I wonder if I'll see any cute ghost friends for you in there, Shuppet. Let's go inside!" Minty says enthusiastically.
Ralts, Twister, and Nincada begin trembling.
"Oh you poor things are so scared; I'll put you in your Pokeballs."
Minty retreats Ralts, Twister, and Nincada into their Pokeballs, and enters the library with Shuppet.

As the large wooden doors creak open, Minty and Shuppet enter the majestic library.
Inside is cold and haunting, but equally beautiful.
"My goodness, there's nothing like this in Hoenn." Minty says to Shuppet.
Shuppet sees something by a bookshelf, and floats over toward it.
Minty shouts to her Pokemon, "Shuppet, don't go too far!"
Minty begins to walk toward her Shuppet, and notices a book on the floor.
She bends down and picks up the book.
The book has a worn leather cover; covered in dust.
Minty wipes the dust off the book.
Official's Post:


Old Woman

Minty dusts if the book, and suddenly the doors to the library slam open. A woman, who appears to be somewhat rabid, starts to yell.

"MY NAME IS SARAH AND I AM THE GOD OF CELESTIA HAIL ME GAAAAAAAAAHHHJHGJHGJGHJHGKJHSKJLSDKJHSJHAAJTOLWUEH WGJNJHWIEUTUHIWUPOIIPOGOIGHWIOEEOHO HEEEEEHEEEEHEEEHAAAHAAAHOOOOHOOOHAAAAA!!!!!"

The woman runs off, cackling madly.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Shinx, Zigzagoon
Location: Popping around somewhere in Zenith

Quinn just randomly pops up at the library and says, "I'm a loli." He then disappears and reappears back in Zenith Square.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:16 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Minty
Party: In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Out of Pokeball: Shuppet
Currently: Confused

The woman runs off, cackling madly.
"Well," Minty says while turning to face her Shuppet, "That was quite..."
Minty stops speaking in mid sentence. She begins to nervously look around the library. She springs to her feet, and begins to briskly walk throughout the main floor of the library.
Shuppet has disappeared.
As Minty searches the main floor of the library, there is no Pokemon to be found.
She approaches a small wooden door, and opens it.
As she enters the room, the door slams shut and the candles all go out.
"This isn't cool!" Minty yells as she turns to face the door.
She begins to tug on the door handle, when suddenly it comes off.
Minty is trapped in the library.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
protecting Eti


Battling Chandelure

Spookey use Shadow ball
Goldey use Water pluse
Nina use dig
Eveevee run to Wofle and Pigd and get them to come and help us and you look for Sewaddle
Spookey Dark Pulse
Goldey use Waterfall
Nina use dig and cover Eveevee to Pigd and Wolfe
Spookey use Shadow ball
Goldey use Waterpulse
Wofle used Howl
Pigd used Brave bird on
Nina used dig
Tiny tells his team to attack it so it can't get attack and Pigd should take all ghost type move since the don't affect it and Goldey should use water pulse when it use fire attacks
Let's hold out until Eveevee gets back
Official's Post:

Despite your impressive battle strategy, Chandelure easily dodges your Pokemon's moves using Psychic. It's round eyes light up and all your Pokemon begin to glow and float in the air. Uh-oh! "Luuuuureee!" Chandelure screeches, almost deafening you. Your Pokemon each struggle to cover their ears. With a pinging sound, all your Pokemon suddenly revert into their energy forms and are automatically sucked back into their Pokeballs. You stand before Chandelure defenceless. Just as the crazed Pokemon begins to closed in, a clanging sound from the other end of the library pulls its attention. You have no choice but to flee while it's distracted!

You begin to run, dodging around a book case. You don't notice something small and round drop from your pocket and roll away...

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-13-2012 at 01:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-13-2012, 07:14 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Out of Pokeball: Shuppet
Currently: Confused

The woman runs off, cackling madly.
"Well," Minty says while turning to face her Shuppet, "That was quite..."
Minty stops speaking in mid sentence. She begins to nervously look around the library. She springs to her feet, and begins to briskly walk throughout the main floor of the library.
Shuppet has disappeared.
As Minty searches the main floor of the library, there is no Pokemon to be found.
She approaches a small wooden door, and opens it.
As she enters the room, the door slams shut and the candles all go out.
"This isn't cool!" Minty yells as she turns to face the door.
She begins to tug on the door handle, when suddenly it comes off.
Minty is trapped in the library.
Official's Post:

Somehow you have managed to get yourself locked in the library. Even more unfortunately, you're no longer in the library, but a small annexe where old copies of books are kept. Juding by the amount of dust covering everything here, this room isn't checked very often...

You can hear strange noises from outside and what sounds like a human yelling, but you have no way to reach them. You decide to explore the small storage area and see if there's another way out.

You feel along the shelves with your hands in the dark, hoping to find something that feels like a door handle. Eventually you come to the other end of the room. Eureka! There's another door handle... wait a minute... there's another one... and a third! There are three doors along this wall.

You place your ear up against each door. Behind the first one you can hear a strange ticking sound. Behind the second one you can hear something dripping and behind the third one is complete silence... which door are you going to choose?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Freaked out.

Okay. So I was a ghost. This certainly wasn't unusual, or anything. No. it was completely unusual. In my heart I was breaking down over Bushfire, although I wouldn't dare show it to Pleasant and Monster.

"Eugh, disgusting!" Pleasant scowled at me, turning his back towards me.

"I won't be a ghost for long!" I hoped.

We needed to find a way to stop the Chandelure. And I knew just how to do so.

"Litwick!" I turned to the Ghost type. "We need to find that Chandelure's Luxury Ball! And I know just where I put it. Can you help light the way?"

"Lit! Wick!" it responded. We began to make our way down the East Wing as quickly as possible, so not to be detected by the nasty Chandelure again. Litwick's dim light led the way, and it wasn't as if a ghost's footsteps could make much noise.

Once we got to the East Wing, I scanned the area where the librarian once was. It felt somewhat warm without his presence.

I returned to the bookshelf where I had placed the Luxury Ball and rooted around for it. Hopefully it was still there.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-13-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Freaked out.

Okay. So I was a ghost. This certainly wasn't unusual, or anything. No. it was completely unusual. In my heart I was breaking down over Bushfire, although I wouldn't dare show it to Pleasant and Monster.

"Eugh, disgusting!" Pleasant scowled at me, turning his back towards me.

"I won't be a ghost for long!" I hoped.

We needed to find a way to stop the Chandelure. And I knew just how to do so.

"Litwick!" I turned to the Ghost type. "We need to find that Chandelure's Luxury Ball! And I know just where I put it. Can you help light the way?"

"Lit! Wick!" it responded. We began to make our way down the East Wing as quickly as possible, so not to be detected by the nasty Chandelure again. Litwick's dim light led the way, and it wasn't as if a ghost's footsteps could make much noise.

Once we got to the East Wing, I scanned the area where the librarian once was. It felt somewhat warm without his presence.

I returned to the bookshelf where I had placed the Luxury Ball and rooted around for it. Hopefully it was still there.
Official's Post:

There's nothing there. You sigh with disappointment. Where could the ball have gone? Litwick shakes its head sadly. Its eyes light up with a strange blue aura once more...

You see Tiny run into the library and come across your body. You see him wrench the Luxury Ball from your hand and rush off towards the light from Chandelure. You watch as he attempts to battle the Pokemon and is then forced to flee. As he runs, something small and round drops from his pocket and rolls across the floor, landing under a bookcase...

"Litwick!"

You know where the Luxury Ball is. Now you just need to get to it before Chandelure finds you!

"Luuuuureee!" the ringing voice echoes through the library. You'd better hurry!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Looking for the Luxury Ball.

My eyes stop going blue from the visions Litwick was giving me. I now knew for certain where the ball was. I did wonder why the small Pokemon hadn't shown me before, though.

"Quick!" I say to them. I was worried I might stay like this forever. It was so strange, not being able to feel anything. I felt weightless and almost emotionless - it was so unusual.

My squad ran back to where we once were. Then, I followed the directions Tiny took in my vision. The place was dusty, and several books had fallen from their shelves and onto the floor. The fight with the Chandelure must have been quite tough.

I rushed over to the bookcase where the Luxury Ball rolled under. I placed my hand underneath, digging through the space under the bookshelf.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:18 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Despite your impressive battle strategy, Chandelure easily dodges your Pokemon's moves using Psychic. It's round eyes light up and all your Pokemon begin to glow and float in the air. Uh-oh! "Luuuuureee!" Chandelure screeches, almost deafening you. Your Pokemon each struggle to cover their ears. With a pinging sound, all your Pokemon suddenly revert into their energy forms and are automatically sucked back into their Pokeballs. You stand before Chandelure defenceless. Just as the crazed Pokemon begins to closed in, a clanging sound from the other end of the library pulls its attention. You have no choice but to flee while it's distracted!

You begin to run, dodging around a book case. You don't notice something small and round drop from your pocket and roll away...
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Running around like madman since a Psychic type move had work on a dark type
Tiny run around bookcases trying to avoid Chandelure while trying to think about what has happend in this Library
A Pokemon has been killed
Eti has turned into a ghost
A dark being Effected by a Psychic Type move
Tiny then realise he can use Spookey to help Eti since it is a Ghost
Tiny then let's out Spookey and tells it to go to Eti
Tiny then heads to Eti Body to get Eveevee
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:50 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Looking for the Luxury Ball.

My eyes stop going blue from the visions Litwick was giving me. I now knew for certain where the ball was. I did wonder why the small Pokemon hadn't shown me before, though.

"Quick!" I say to them. I was worried I might stay like this forever. It was so strange, not being able to feel anything. I felt weightless and almost emotionless - it was so unusual.

My squad ran back to where we once were. Then, I followed the directions Tiny took in my vision. The place was dusty, and several books had fallen from their shelves and onto the floor. The fight with the Chandelure must have been quite tough.

I rushed over to the bookcase where the Luxury Ball rolled under. I placed my hand underneath, digging through the space under the bookshelf.
Official's Post:

Litwick somehow reads your thoughts and frowns. You didn't ask it to check with Psychic earlier!

Anyway, you reach under the bookshelf and ...eureka! Your hand closes over something round. You pull out the Luxury Ball in its minimised form.

"Luuuuureeee!"

Uh-oh.

Chandelure appears around the side of the bookshelf behind you. It's eyes begin to glow. Immediately you feel the strength begin to leave your body. Litwick looks up at you worriedly. "Lit! Litwick!" it cries, afraid.

You remember what happened to Bushfire and cringe. You have to battle this thing, but you'll be placing your Pokemon in great danger. Do you have a Pokemon that can handle the heat?


Enraged Chandelure appeared! You gotta catch it!
Sucking away your life force! Can only be captured with Luxury Ball!
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Running around like madman since a Psychic type move had work on a dark type
Tiny run around bookcases trying to avoid Chandelure while trying to think about what has happend in this Library
A Pokemon has been killed
Eti has turned into a ghost
A dark being Effected by a Psychic Type move
Tiny then realise he can use Spookey to help Eti since it is a Ghost
Tiny then let's out Spookey and tells it to go to Eti
Tiny then heads to Eti Body to get Eveevee
Official's Post:

You reach Eti's body. Everything is as you left it. Thankfully Chandelure is no where to be seen. You reflect on your decision to enter this strange library and wonder what's going to be come of you and Eti.

Your Shuppet heads off in search of Eti. You wonder if that was such a good idea. What if Chandelure finds Spooky first?

You look up at the books surrounding you. There's nothing to do now but wait. Maybe you should read something?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-13-2012, 11:25 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You reach Eti's body. Everything is as you left it. Thankfully Chandelure is no where to be seen. You reflect on your decision to enter this strange library and wonder what's going to be come of you and Eti.

Your Shuppet heads off in search of Eti. You wonder if that was such a good idea. What if Chandelure finds Spooky first?

You look up at the books surrounding you. There's nothing to do now but wait. Maybe you should read something?
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
Tiny let's out Pigd and Goldy incase the Chandelure comes back and then goes looking at the books to see if anything maybe be helpful for them
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Capturing Chandelure.

'Awesome! Found the Luxury Ball!' I thought to myself before I heard a ghastly cry from across the floor.

"Luuuuuuure!" The Chandelure had finally caught up to us.

A trickle of ghostly sweat fell down my ghostly head. Oh no. Did I have anything that could take the heat?

Take the heat.

Heat. Of course!

"Litwick!" I said, pointing at the Chandelure. "You have Flash Fire, right? That means you can soak up Chandelure's attacks! Quick, use Shadow Ball!"

The Litwick, upon hearing my command, began to conjure up dark energy from the blue flame from atop its head. A small sphere formed in front of the candle, which was then fired towards the Chandelure. The Chandelure, obviously caught off guard, was slammed into by the Shadow Ball, leaving it fairly damaged.

"Luuuure!" Angered, the Chandelure fired a Shadow Ball right back at us, but it was much larger this time. Litwick braced itself for the hit, not daring to dodge for I was right behind it. When it opened its eyes again, it found itself unharmed.

Pleasant had jumped in front of its way just before collision. Even ghost Ghost type Pokemon could take damage.

"Just take it!" the Shuppet screamed as it fell to the floor and disappeared. I almost panicked there and then. Another of my Pokemon, gone, forever. I had to stop this thing.

"H-hex!" I scowled. Litwick did just as instructed, and used its ghostly powers to form a dark cloud around Chandelure. As it collided with the chandelier Pokemon, a curse was placed on it, inflicting damage. The Chandelure continued to wince.

"Luuuuuuuure!"

"Quick, it's coming!" I yelled at Litwick. But it was too late. The Chandelure's flames grew, and it fired a deathly Inferno attack at the Litwick. "You can take it, use Flash Fire!"

Turns out Litwick didn't have Flash Fire. Not at all. Flames erupted all around the small candle Pokemon, incinerating it. It turned to me just as it collapsed, using its psychic powers to telecommunicate with me.

"F-flame Body. S-sorry!" Litwick disappeared too.

"E-enough!" I yelled at the devil before me, looking at it straight in the eyes and thrusting the Luxury Ball in front of me, showing it to the beast. "You're mine."

"Chandelure, return!" I said, launching the Luxury Ball right at the foul thing. The ball zapped the Pokemon back inside the prison. It fell to the ground, leaving me to wonder what was going to happen in the next few moments.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-14-2012 at 01:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Litwick (Temporary)]
Currently: Capturing Chandelure.

'Awesome! Found the Luxury Ball!' I thought to myself before I heard a ghastly cry from across the floor.

"Luuuuuuure!" The Chandelure had finally caught up to us.

A trickle of ghostly sweat fell down my ghostly head. Oh no. Did I have anything that could take the heat?

Take the heat.

Heat. Of course!

"Litwick!" I said, pointing at the Chandelure. "You have Flash Fire, right? That means you can soak up Chandelure's attacks! Quick, use Shadow Ball!"

The Litwick, upon hearing my command, began to conjure up dark energy from the blue flame from atop its head. A small sphere formed in front of the candle, which was then fired towards the Chandelure. The Chandelure, obviously caught off guard, was slammed into by the Shadow Ball, leaving it fairly damaged.

"Luuuure!" Angered, the Chandelure fired a Shadow Ball right back at us, but it was much larger this time. Litwick braced itself for the hit, not daring to dodge for I was right behind it. When it opened its eyes again, it found itself unharmed.

Pleasant had jumped in front of its way just before collision. Even ghost Ghost type Pokemon could take damage.

"Just take it!" the Shuppet screamed as it fell to the floor and disappeared. I almost panicked there and then. Another of my Pokemon, gone, forever. I had to stop this thing.

"H-hex!" I scowled. Litwick did just as instructed, and used its ghostly powers to form a dark cloud around Chandelure. As it collided with the chandelier Pokemon, a curse was placed on it, inflicting damage. The Chandelure continued to wince.

"Luuuuuuuure!"

"Quick, it's coming!" I yelled at Litwick. But it was too late. The Chandelure's flames grew, and it fired a deathly Inferno attack at the Litwick. "You can take it, use Flash Fire!"

Turns out Litwick didn't have Flash Fire. Not at all. Flames erupted all around the small candle Pokemon, incinerating it. It turned to me just as it collapsed, using its psychic powers to telecommunicate with me.

"F-flame Body. S-sorry!" Litwick disappeared too.

"E-enough!" I yelled at the devil before me, looking at it straight in the eyes and thrusting the Luxury Ball in front of me, showing it to the beast. "You're mine."

"Chandelure, return!" I said, launching the Luxury Ball right at the foul thing. The ball zapped the Pokemon back inside the prison. It fell to the ground, leaving me to wonder what was going to happen in the next few moments.
Official's Post:

The Luxury Ball hits Chandelure, pulling the Pokemon inside. It drops to the floor and begins to shake.

1...

2...

3...

The resounding PING! fills your ears. Immediately you begin to feel lightheaded. The room seems to flip upside down as you fall to the floor and everything goes black.

When you open your eyes, you find yourself slumped over a table. Next to you, Pleasant and Bushfire blink and open their eyes. They're alive?!

Tiny is standing over you with a worried expression.

You slowly get up, your head is pounding and you still feel weak. Most of all, you can't believe your Pokemon seem alright! Was everything just a dream?

"Lit, litwick?"

That voice...

Th small candle Pokemon is perched on a bookshelf behind you.

You saved us, thank you! it says via Psychic.

You look at the shelf where you found Chandelure's Luxury Ball, but there's nothing there.

I-I would like v-very much to go with you, Litwick says nervously.


Wild Litwick appeared! Write a paragraph if you want to catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
Tiny let's out Pigd and Goldy incase the Chandelure comes back and then goes looking at the books to see if anything maybe be helpful for them


Official's Post:
Eti suddenly opens his eyes and gets up. You watch with amazement as his Pokemon reawaken also. Spooky comes floating back to you and nuzzles against your shoulder.

They're okay!

You place the book you're holding back on the shelf. Your fingers brush something small and round... you grab it and pull it off the shelf. It's a Great Ball?

Eti's eyes widen and he recoils in alarm at the sight of a second, dusty old Pokeball.

It pops open, and...

10 stars fall out.

You breathe a sigh of relief.

Tiny found a Great Ball and 10 stars.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com