Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire]
Currently: Startled by the blackout.

The darkness blinded me as my hand encased the Luxury Ball.

"What's going on?" Bushfire screeched, hiding behind my head.

"It's just a blackout." I could only just barely make out Pleasant's outline in the darkness. "My senses are tingling - something eerie seems to be in the West Annexe!"

My Shuppet was right. As I looked down the corridor, a sickly purple light seemed to emanate from directly ahead of me. "Let's go check it out, I said."

I began to walk, but then I remembered the Luxury Ball that I had taken was still in my hand. "Hmm. I don't think anyone would know if I took this, but I've really no need for this."

I returned the Luxury Ball back to its shelf, not wanting to be branded a thief by the few Pokemon that still respected me. Maybe another trainer would pick it up in the future.

"Alright, let's go! Bushfire, Monster, stay close to me. Pleasant, be on your guard!"

We made our way towards the West Annexe. The darkness did not panic me for I had a TM Flash ready just in case.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Entering Zenith town

Tiny heads to the Library

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

Currently: Startled by the blackout.

The darkness blinded me as my hand encased the Luxury Ball.

"What's going on?" Bushfire screeched, hiding behind my head.

"It's just a blackout." I could only just barely make out Pleasant's outline in the darkness. "My senses are tingling - something eerie seems to be in the West Annexe!"

My Shuppet was right. As I looked down the corridor, a sickly purple light seemed to emanate from directly ahead of me. "Let's go check it out, I said."

I began to walk, but then I remembered the Luxury Ball that I had taken was still in my hand. "Hmm. I don't think anyone would know if I took this, but I've really no need for this."

I returned the Luxury Ball back to its shelf, not wanting to be branded a thief by the few Pokemon that still respected me. Maybe another trainer would pick it up in the future.

"Alright, let's go! Bushfire, Monster, stay close to me. Pleasant, be on your guard!"

We made our way towards the West Annexe. The darkness did not panic me for I had a TM Flash ready just in case.
Official's Post:

You place the Luxury Ball back on the shelf, but nothing immediately noticeable happens. You walk towards the West Annexe with your Pokemon. You wonder if it's common for the library to get black outs. Maybe the librarian is fixing it right now...

Before you reach the West Annexe you hear a strange sound behind you. Something short and high pitched, could it be... a giggle?!

You immediately turn, but there is nothing behind you besides shelves and shelves of books. Wondering if you imagined it, you continue toward the West Annexe. As soon as you step through the doorway, the purple light begins to move further away between the ceiling-high shelves. To your right is the desk you passed on the way in and the exit to the library. You could just leave now, if you wanted... What will you do?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party:
Curently Entering Zenith town

Tiny heads to the Library
Tiny pulls on the large, ornate door handle to open the giant wooden library doors. Surprisingly, it seems to be locked! A sign in the dusty window states that the library is closed on Wednesdays... but today's Wednesday! And you could have sworn that you saw Eti go off in this direction earlier...

You wonder whether you should just forget about visiting the library, but then your Eevee darts past you towards side of the building. Oh dear, you thought Eevee was over this running away business!

You quickly follow and find that Eevee has led you to a side door which says Maintenance. You try the handle and it seems to be unlocked! Inside it is dark and filled with cleaning and gardening equipment. Another door on the other side of the small room seems to lead further into the library. You're pretty sure you're not supposed to enter this way and that you could probably get thrown in jail for trespassing if you do. But who doesn't like a bit of adventure?!

What will you do?
Old 10-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

Currently: Trying to make heads or tails of this place.

I could've sworn I heard an odd noise as I was walking to the West Annexe.

"Did you hear that, guys?" I asked my Pokemon.

"No, what was it?" Bushfire asked us.

"It sounds like we're not alone," Pleasant concluded. Bushfire, startled, crawled up inside my hat and rested on top of my head, out of sight. I could almost feel it shivering with fear on top of my scalp, the fibres on my head tingling with nerves.

Before I knew it, I saw the exit of the library and the desk displaying the sign that showed me where all the books were. I stood there, confused. This library sure is a maze, I thought.

"What should we do?" I asked Pleasant, who was inspecting the sign.

"Didn't the librarian go towards the South Annexe? Perhaps we can go ask him for advice."

"That's a great idea!" I praised the Shuppet. "Maybe he can tell us what that odd light is, too."

I petted Pleasant's head before making my way towards the South Annexe. I'd never been in a place where my footsteps were so noisy.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:04 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You place the Luxury Ball back on the shelf, but nothing immediately noticeable happens. You walk towards the West Annexe with your Pokemon. You wonder if it's common for the library to get black outs. Maybe the librarian is fixing it right now...

Before you reach the West Annexe you hear a strange sound behind you. Something short and high pitched, could it be... a giggle?!

You immediately turn, but there is nothing behind you besides shelves and shelves of books. Wondering if you imagined it, you continue toward the West Annexe. As soon as you step through the doorway, the purple light begins to move further away between the ceiling-high shelves. To your right is the desk you passed on the way in and the exit to the library. You could just leave now, if you wanted... What will you do?!

Tiny pulls on the large, ornate door handle to open the giant wooden library doors. Surprisingly, it seems to be locked! A sign in the dusty window states that the library is closed on Wednesdays... but today's Wednesday! And you could have sworn that you saw Eti go off in this direction earlier...

You wonder whether you should just forget about visiting the library, but then your Eevee darts past you towards side of the building. Oh dear, you thought Eevee was over this running away business!

You quickly follow and find that Eevee has led you to a side door which says Maintenance. You try the handle and it seems to be unlocked! Inside it is dark and filled with cleaning and gardening equipment. Another door on the other side of the small room seems to lead further into the library. You're pretty sure you're not supposed to enter this way and that you could probably get thrown in jail for trespassing if you do. But who doesn't like a bit of adventure?!

What will you do?
Party:
Curently
Entering the Library

Tiny Goes into the Library and let's out Spookey sinces it is dark and he is a ghost type he will love it
Turns to Eveevee and say's to her that she is getting the blame for but she doesn't need to worry if we get in trouble with the police i get Spookey to play a nasty prank on them ;)

Old 10-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Arriving in Zenith

"We're here! Now, let's hurry to the Egg Place and The Mart!"

"Cynda!" Volcano agreed.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku, Miles, Shinx

"Finally," Quinn says. "Zenith Town. I guess we should hit the Mart, Challenge the Gym Leader, and go."

"Hey, what's that tent over there?" Shinx asks. Quinn then feels something in his back pocket. He pulls out a slip of paper that has an egg on it.

~Flashback~
"Here, take this Egg Pass with you, you can trade it in for an egg in Zenith!"

"What is that?"

"It's an Egg Pass, Shinx. I can get a free egg with this. Egg=New companion. I guess that's where we trade in the passes. And I also spot a Ranch."

Entered Zenith Town from Route 4

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Party:

Currently: Trying to make heads or tails of this place.

I could've sworn I heard an odd noise as I was walking to the West Annexe.

"Did you hear that, guys?" I asked my Pokemon.

"No, what was it?" Bushfire asked us.

"It sounds like we're not alone," Pleasant concluded. Bushfire, startled, crawled up inside my hat and rested on top of my head, out of sight. I could almost feel it shivering with fear on top of my scalp, the fibres on my head tingling with nerves.

Before I knew it, I saw the exit of the library and the desk displaying the sign that showed me where all the books were. I stood there, confused. This library sure is a maze, I thought.

"What should we do?" I asked Pleasant, who was inspecting the sign.

"Didn't the librarian go towards the South Annexe? Perhaps we can go ask him for advice."

"That's a great idea!" I praised the Shuppet. "Maybe he can tell us what that odd light is, too."

I petted Pleasant's head before making my way towards the South Annexe. I'd never been in a place where my footsteps were so noisy.
Official's Post:
You reach the South Annexe and find yourself once again in darkness. Whatever that purple light was, it's gone now! Dim light forces it way through the dusty windows so you can just move around without walking into anything.

You look around for the librarian but he is no where to be seen. "Hello?" you call out. A high pitched giggle from somewhere behind you seems to be your answer, it's closer now. At the same time, a purple light springs back into life a few metres in front of you. This time, you can see that it's attached to a small, round white creature that resembles a candle. The candle Pokemon is so cute. "Wick, litwick," it almost purrs as it floats away from you again, then stops. "Wick, litwick." Maybe this Litwick knows where the librarian is?

Bushfire jumps down from your head and begins to follow the Litwick which is leading you between the ceiling high shelves. You hesitate, thinking that there was probably some reason why following a strange Pokemon is a bad idea. Bushfire has all but disappeared from view now and all you can see clearly is the purple light slowly growing smaller as the Pokemon get further away.

You feel something brush against the back of your neck and something giggles softly, right near your ear. There is no mistaking the sound this time. This place is definitely starting to creep you out and the desire to flee almost takes hold. But you can't leave Bushfire all alone! What are you going to do?!

Quote:
Party:
Curently
Entering the Library

Tiny Goes into the Library and let's out Spookey sinces it is dark and he is a ghost type he will love it
Turns to Eveevee and say's to her that she is getting the blame for but she doesn't need to worry if we get in trouble with the police i get Spookey to play a nasty prank on them ;)
Official's Post:
You enter through the maintenance room and find yourself in the East Wing of the library. On a table in front of you is Eti, slumped over the chair, with his cheek pressed against the cold wooden tabletop. His eyes are shut and some kind of dusty old Luxury Ball is clenched in his hand. A Shuppet and Sewaddle lay next to him, also motionless.

"Eti!" you cry, trying to shake him awake, but he doesn't move at all. His skin feels eerily cold. You look up, wondering what you should do next, and see a strange purple light across the other side of the library. If you squint, you can almost make out a human-shape shadow over there. Maybe it's someone who can help?! You have no idea what's going on, but it's time to make a decision! Do you leave Eti and head for the light, or stay back and try to figure out what's going on?
Old 10-12-2012, 12:47 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:
You reach the South Annexe and find yourself once again in darkness. Whatever that purple light was, it's gone now! Dim light forces it way through the dusty windows so you can just move around without walking into anything.

You look around for the librarian but he is no where to be seen. "Hello?" you call out. A high pitched giggle from somewhere behind you seems to be your answer, it's closer now. At the same time, a purple light springs back into life a few metres in front of you. This time, you can see that it's attached to a small, round white creature that resembles a candle. The candle Pokemon is so cute. "Wick, litwick," it almost purrs as it floats away from you again, then stops. "Wick, litwick." Maybe this Litwick knows where the librarian is?

Bushfire jumps down from your head and begins to follow the Litwick which is leading you between the ceiling high shelves. You hesitate, thinking that there was probably some reason why following a strange Pokemon is a bad idea. Bushfire has all but disappeared from view now and all you can see clearly is the purple light slowly growing smaller as the Pokemon get further away.

You feel something brush against the back of your neck and something giggles softly, right near your ear. There is no mistaking the sound this time. This place is definitely starting to creep you out and the desire to flee almost takes hold. But you can't leave Bushfire all alone! What are you going to do?!

Official's Post:
You enter through the maintenance room and find yourself in the East Wing of the library. On a table in front of you is Eti, slumped over the chair, with his cheek pressed against the cold wooden tabletop. His eyes are shut and some kind of dusty old Luxury Ball is clenched in his hand. A Shuppet and Sewaddle lay next to him, also motionless.

"Eti!" you cry, trying to shake him awake, but he doesn't move at all. His skin feels eerily cold. You look up, wondering what you should do next, and see a strange purple light across the other side of the library. If you squint, you can almost make out a human-shape shadow over there. Maybe it's someone who can help?! You have no idea what's going on, but it's time to make a decision! Do you leave Eti and head for the light, or stay back and try to figure out what's going on?
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
Tiny shouts at eti to get up or he stealing the Luxary ball
Eti does n't get up so tiny takes it and the tells Pigd and Wolfe to keep watch on him and

Tiny then told spookey to get beside him and retuned Eveevee to her ball and headed to the light and was ready to fight with his 4 pokemon while the other two protected Eti
protecting Eti

Old 10-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

Currently: Chasing after Bushfire.

The purple lights began to fade as I continued down the South Annexe. However, a Litwick suddenly appeared and freaked us all out by letting out a high pitched giggle.

"Hey, Eti," Pleasant whispered to me, trying to keep close. "As much as I hate Ghost types, maybe we should follow this Litwick. They might lead us to the librarian."

Before I had a chance to respond to Pleasant's odd comment, Bushfire bounced out of my hat and onto the ground in front of the Litwick, which began to float away. Bushfire quickly chased after the candle Pokemon, letting out soft cries as it edged further away from me. The green worm quickly ran away from view.

"Argh, Bushfire!" I yelled at the Sewaddle, chasing after it. I'd only had the darn bug one day and it was already rebelling against me!

I ran between the bookshelves, trying to find my beloved bug and the librarian that inhabited this place. What on earth are those Litwick doing? The dusty library was already making my lungs feel like death. And now I had to exercise them via running - the hard floor hurt my feet as they continued to thud around.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-12-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

"Wow, this place looks awesome. Let's explore town!"
Minty begins to explore Zenith Town.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

Currently: Chasing after Bushfire.

The purple lights began to fade as I continued down the South Annexe. However, a Litwick suddenly appeared and freaked us all out by letting out a high pitched giggle.

"Hey, Eti," Pleasant whispered to me, trying to keep close. "As much as I hate Ghost types, maybe we should follow this Litwick. They might lead us to the librarian."

Before I had a chance to respond, Bushfire bounced out of my hat and onto the ground in front of the Litwick, which began to float away. Bushfire quickly chased after the candle Pokemon, letting out soft cries as it edged further away from me. It quickly ran away from view.

"Argh, Bushfire!" I yelled at the Sewaddle, chasing after it. I'd only had the darn bug one day and it was already rebelling against me!

I ran between the bookshelves, trying to find my beloved bug and the librarian that inhabited this place. What on earth are those Litwick doing? The dusty library was already making my lungs feel like death. And now I had to exercise them via running.
Official's Post:

You race after the Litwick and manage to catch up to Bushfire. You scoop up the little bug in your arms. It seems to snap out of its daze when it looks up at you.

Litwick stops moving for a moment and looks back at you. "Lit, litwick," it says, continuing forward again. You're feeling so tired from that run, more tired than usual even with the stale air in your lungs. You almost want to sit down and rest for a moment, but if you lose sight of Litwick you might never find the librarian in the dark.

You follow the little flame Pokemon around the shelves and find yourself in a study area filled with tables and chairs. This is probably the most open part of the library. Litwick leads you to the center of the room, its flame casting strange shadows on the walls. Once there, it stops, turns around and looks directly at you. "Lit, litwick?" it says more softly. Something seems to be wrong. Litwick begins to panic and the flame on its head goes out with a woosh, plunging you into darkness.

Behind you a bright light suddenly flares into life. You see your own shadow projected on the wall opposite.

"Lurrrrreee," a voice chimes. You spin around to see a strange, bulbous Pokemon with candle holder arms. A number of bright flames sprout from its body. You look around for Litwick, but it's no where to be seen!

Though this thing is frightening, you feel somehow calm. Maybe you're just so tired from this whole ordeal that nothing more could worry you. You feel a kind of tugging sensation in your chest as the Chandelure's creepy hollow eyes begin to glow. You slump against the chair behind you as all strength seems to leave your body.

Bushfire jumps from your arms and looks back and forth between you and the Chandelure. You can tell the poor thing is panicking. "Luuuure," Chandelure cries, blasting the Sewaddle with a stream of flame from its arm. The poor Pokemon doesn't have a chance. It disappears in the flames... for good. Bushfire is no where to be found!

At that moment, there is a loud bang from the other side of a bookshelf. The Chandelure looks up immediately and begins to wander towards the noise, leaving you alone. You feel some strength return to your body as it leaves the immediate area.

Once Chandelure is gone, Litwick reappears from behind a bookshelf. "Lit, litwick," it cries, looking distraught. Its small eyes suddenly begin to glow blue. You know this move, it's using Psychic!

You brace for pain, but nothing comes. Strange images begin to fill your mind. You look down at Litwick and realise it must be trying to communicate, like your Natu did earlier.

ONLY ETI SHOULD READ THIS SPOILER!
Spoiler:
In your head you see a young man sitting in a desk at the library. He wears old style clothes, this must have happened a long time ago. A hundred of the same images flick through your mind, each one at a slightly different time. It seems whoever this person is visited the library a lot...

The next series of images show the man at home. A young child and a Chandelure play together. But the child collapses on the ground. A woman comes in and argues with the man.

"It's that horrible Pokemon!" she yells. "You know Chandelure suck the life force from people! It's not safe! You have to release it now!"

The image fades to black. The next one shows the man back at the library in his usual spot. He stands up, takes a Luxury Ball from his pocket and hides it behind the books.

"I'll come back for you, when Emily's a little older. Don't worry Chandelure," he says. "Don't worry, I'll come back." Everything goes black again.

The image changes again, and surprisingly this time you see yourself. Your hand brushes the Luxury Ball. The lights go out in the library. Inside its ball, Chandelure awakens from a hundred year sleep. You see yourself slump over the table, clutching the ball. Your Pokemon follow, splayed on the table by your side. Strange... you can't remember that happening? While you're unconscious, Chandelure releases itself from the Luxury Ball and looks down at you. It seems angry that you're not its trainer. It begins to chant, pulling you from your body as a ghost. Your ghost form acts as if nothing strange has happened, and returns the Luxury Ball to its spot. Chandelure disappears before your ghost-self notices...

A light springs into life from the other end of the library. Your ghost-Pokemon follow your ghost-self slowly toward the light...
The images disappear.

Litwick's eyes fade back to black as it finishes the attack. "Lit, litwick?" it asks, wondering if you understood everything it said.

You're a ghost. You awakened a centuries-old Pokemon. It is angry. And the only way to stop it is to find that Luxury Ball and return it to its prison.

Litwick begins to glow again, this time a ghostly purple. You feel some of your strength return. Pleasant hovers protectively by your side. Can a ghost have a ghost-form? Who knows!

Litwick looks up at you determinedly. "Lit litwick," it says, offering its help. The flame on its head remains unlit to that you are not immediately visible in the dark. You don't know what distracted it, but you hope Chandelure won't be coming back for you any time soon.

Now where did you leave that Luxury Ball?

Litwick temporarily joined your party.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-12-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:46 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
Tiny shouts at eti to get up or he stealing the Luxary ball
Eti does n't get up so tiny takes it and the tells Pigd and Wolfe to keep watch on him and

Tiny then told spookey to get beside him and retuned Eveevee to her ball and headed to the light and was ready to fight with his 4 pokemon while the other two protected Eti
protecting Eti
Official's Post:

When Eti won't respond, you rip the Luxury Ball from his hand. It makes no difference... Eti doesn't move at all. You pocket the Pokeball. You leave your Pidgeotto and Poochyena to watch over Eti and decide to head for the strange purple light. As you walk, you realise the light is moving! You follow its new path. When you get close, you see that the light emanates from a strange chandelier-like Pokemon and it seems to be hovering over something lying on the floor!

You look carefully and can finally make out who's lying on the ground... it's Eti! But, it can't be? You left his body back near the entrance... This Eti looks very pale and weak, almost ghost-like. You gasp as Chandelure obliterates Eti's Sewaddle with one attack. Strangely, the poor Pokemon disappears completely. What's going on?

You try not to panic. Somehow Eti has managed to become separated from his body, and now this Pokemon is stealing the life force from the ghost-Eti!

You cringe as your accidentally knock a book from the shelf next to you. The Chandelure notices immediately and turns away from Eti. "Luuuurreeee" its sweet voice beckons you. You run, dodging around bookcases, but the thing follows you easily. There is no escape and no time to waste! You only have one chance to save your friend, and yourself! You have to fight!

Angry Chandelure appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle.
Cannot be caught.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-12-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:15 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:

When Eti won't respond, you rip the Luxury Ball from his hand. It makes no difference... Eti doesn't move at all. You pocket the Pokeball. You leave your Pidgeotto and Poochyena to watch over Eti and decide to head for the strange purple light. As you walk, you realise the light is moving! You follow its new path. When you get close, you see that the light emanates from a strange chandelier-like Pokemon and it seems to be hovering over something lying on the floor!

You look carefully and can finally make out who's lying on the ground... it's Eti! But, it can't be? You left his body back near the entrance... This Eti looks very pale and weak, almost ghost-like. You gasp as Chandelure obliterates Eti's Sewaddle with one attack. Strangely, the poor Pokemon disappears completely. What's going on?

You try not to panic. Somehow Eti has managed to become separated from his body, and now this Pokemon is stealing the life force from the ghost-Eti!

You cringe as your accidentally knock a book from the shelf next to you. The Chandelure notices immediately and turns away from Eti. "Luuuurreeee" its sweet voice beckons you. You run, dodging around bookcases, but the thing follows you easily. There is no escape and no time to waste! You only have one chance to save your friend, and yourself! You have to fight!

Angry Chandelure appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle.
Cannot be caught.
Party:
Curently
Zenith Town Library
protecting Eti

Battling Chandelure

Spookey use Shadow ball
Goldey use Water pluse
Nina use dig
Eveevee run to Wofle and Pigd and get them to come and help us and you look for Sewaddle
Spookey Dark Pulse
Goldey use Waterfall
Nina use dig and cover Eveevee to Pigd and Wolfe
Spookey use Shadow ball
Goldey use Waterpulse
Wofle used Howl
Pigd used Brave bird on
Nina used dig
Tiny tells his team to attack it so it can't get attack and Pigd should take all ghost type move since the don't affect it and Goldey should use water pulse when it use fire attacks
Let's hold out until Eveevee gets back

Last edited by dj-tiny; 10-12-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:16 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: Entering the library

After hours of wandering around Zenith Town, Minty stumbles upon the library.
It has a spooky and run down appearance.
"I wonder if I'll see any cute ghost friends for you in there, Shuppet. Let's go inside!" Minty says enthusiastically.
Ralts, Twister, and Nincada begin trembling.
"Oh you poor things are so scared; I'll put you in your Pokeballs."
Minty retreats Ralts, Twister, and Nincada into their Pokeballs, and enters the library with Shuppet.

As the large wooden doors creak open, Minty and Shuppet enter the majestic library.
Inside is cold and haunting, but equally beautiful.
"My goodness, there's nothing like this in Hoenn." Minty says to Shuppet.
Shuppet sees something by a bookshelf, and floats over toward it.
Minty shouts to her Pokemon, "Shuppet, don't go too far!"
Minty begins to walk toward her Shuppet, and notices a book on the floor.
She bends down and picks up the book.
The book has a worn leather cover; covered in dust.
Minty wipes the dust off the book.

Shun the non-believer

Last edited by mintjelly; 10-12-2012 at 07:31 PM.