Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:50 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

If you are going to be playing in Gold my character can give you a Town Map since she got them before leaving New Bark Town. She can also give you the trainer's starter kit and your starter. I'm only allowed to do this because Dredd gave permission to my character to do so in-game. Just thought I'd let you know.

The hot pink flying Pidgeys... It's a long story and for some an inside joke.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Dragotech Offline

So since I decided to go gold I get to try and catch up to you. Well that's great. Do you think I can make it to Violet City at a dead sprint.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:17 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

We aren't that far out from Cherrygrove, so your character can be from there and meet us on Route 30. Maybe your character knew how to avoid the wild Pokemon? Just a suggestion.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Dragotech Offline

Perhaps I can ask for a Repel, or borrow Professor Elm's bike. I would just have to watch out for Ash's Pikachu. Let me know if you get the reference.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Dragontech, im glad to see you are asking questions about the game. Please try to avoid double posts. Just edit your last post.

Getting to the game, well there isnt really and ask and I get your referrence. To start off your character will be seeking Professor Elm. I can lead your character to catching up with the rest of the group. The game involves a lot of back and forth. Just make sure to read what I write and together the story will grow.

Also feel free to start posting there when you are ready, you will learn a lot of things as you go.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Dragotech Offline

Alright sounds great! So I guess you shall see me there shortly.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Dragotech Offline

I do have one more question at the moment though, when i do manage to acquire a pokemon am I allowed to have it "talk" to other Pokemon and can I have it "think".
Old 10-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
I do have one more question at the moment though, when i do manage to acquire a pokemon am I allowed to have it "talk" to other Pokemon and can I have it "think".
remember what i said about double posting. Please edit your posts from now on. Double posting is form rule.

Well you are allowed to have your pokemon do stuff in your story with you and do stuff like have there own interdependent thoughts and actions. :) Emoon and CM do that. Now your character would not be able to "talk " to pokemon, maybe if one of your pokemon where trying to singal him or her she would get it. Kinda like ash understand his pokemon, but you cant talk to them and have them talk back.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Dragotech Offline

Oh sorry I didn't quite understand what that meant at first. I'll watch out for that from now on.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:33 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Well you are allowed to have your pokemon do stuff in your story with you and do stuff like have there own interdependent thoughts and actions. :) Emoon and CM do that. Now your character would not be able to "talk " to pokemon, maybe if one of your pokemon where trying to singal him or her she would get it. Kinda like ash understand his pokemon, but you cant talk to them and have them talk back.
Of course we do. It makes for a better story, plus time and again we've seen Pokemon act on their own in the show.

Now to talk about something Dragotech said. Pokemon can talk to one another, even though thus far we haven't had a conversation between two Pokemon. We know they understand each other. I mean Meowth can translate whatever any Pokemon says. The only thing is that a human cannot understand a Pokemon unless they have a certain gift, but it is extremely rare and Dredd has to approve of it first. I talked to him a bit about my character and her gift, so don't hesitate to talk to him about ideas you have.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Of course we do. It makes for a better story, plus time and again we've seen Pokemon act on their own in the show.

Now to talk about something Dragotech said. Pokemon can talk to one another, even though thus far we haven't had a conversation between two Pokemon. We know they understand each other. I mean Meowth can translate whatever any Pokemon says. The only thing is that a human cannot understand a Pokemon unless they have a certain gift, but it is extremely rare and Dredd has to approve of it first. I talked to him a bit about my character and her gift, so don't hesitate to talk to him about ideas you have.
Yes what she sad. CM is good with words

Old 10-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post

Crystal's right. If you have any ideas, whether they be gifts, unique backstories, speical abilities, ect, totally talk to Dredd about them. He's pretty flexible and cool about letting us work them in :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Dragotech Offline

Well the charater that I plan on using is a young man named Damien and I don't really plan on him being to terribly bright, so I am not too terribly worried about giving him any gifts. Unless you consider the ability to get extremely lost and attempting to ask Pokemon for directions, which is fairly ineffective, a gift.
Also to make sure I don't screw up joining early or anything like that, am I allowed to join into the thread at any time or is there some special PM Cue I am supposed to wait for.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Well the charater that I plan on using is a young man named Damien and I don't really plan on him being to terribly bright, so I am not too terribly worried about giving him any gifts. Unless you consider the ability to get extremely lost and attempting to ask Pokemon for directions, which is fairly ineffective, a gift.
Also to make sure I don't screw up joining early or anything like that, am I allowed to join into the thread at any time or is there some special PM Cue I am supposed to wait for.
You can jump in and request your starter anytime :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You can join in any time! Your character will have to start in New Bark Town looking for Elm, though, since Dredd already said that. I think it's because we aren't that far into the game yet and you can easily catch up in a couple posts while we're busy picking up acorns...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~