Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 PM
ThirteenOranges Offline

Default Looking for Spriters

Sorry I don't know the forum rules much but I figure that posting this here won't dont much harm. ^_^

I'm part of an up-and-comming Pokémon MMO team whos looking for a couple talented spriters to join our team. The game is completley non-profit, so it would be a fun hobby to any spriter, and you would get to see your sprites you create in-game for our future fanbase. If you're interested in joining, come to our chat and speak with us, and we'll test your skills :)
http://pokenation.org/chat/
Old 10-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Looking for Spriters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirteenOranges View Post
Sorry I don't know the forum rules much but I figure that posting this here won't dont much harm. ^_^

I'm part of an up-and-comming Pokémon MMO team whos looking for a couple talented spriters to join our team. The game is completley non-profit, so it would be a fun hobby to any spriter, and you would get to see your sprites you create in-game for our future fanbase. If you're interested in joining, come to our chat and speak with us, and we'll test your skills :)
Nah, posting here is fine! 8D

And wow, that sounds awesome! I think I'd be interested in doing that! O: If me and a few others from this site are interested, are their any affiliation/little tiny advertisement privileges for the forum? (It's okay if there isn't, but I was wondering about a mention or a link here or there. XD) It could be returned depending on what the head chief would think, but yeah, no pressure and it's certainly not a condition or anything. xD

Nevertheless, I'd love to help out!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

What type of spriting :) I can do fusions, recolours and poke'eggs, but if you asked me to do scratch sprites or fakemon I would be stumped. If I can be used, I will be happy to :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
What type of spriting :) I can do fusions, recolours and poke'eggs, but if you asked me to do scratch sprites or fakemon I would be stumped. If I can be used, I will be happy to :)
You sprite? XD *never knew* Or maybe I've seen a few of your sprites but I don't remember... But yeah! O: We should both check it out.

Also I love how we're on so late. xD Stupid daylight savings...

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Ha ha I saw my laptop and phone clock jump ahead last night. I thought I travelled through time ha ha

PS check out the signature ha ha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I could probably do some trainer fusions or recolors. I'm good with trainers, not so great with Pokemon.

Of course, that's only if you want the trainer battle sprites. Ahahaha...
Old 10-08-2012, 12:45 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirteenOranges View Post

Sure, I'd love to help out! What kind of stuff are you looking for?

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 10-10-2012, 03:06 PM
ThirteenOranges Offline

We're looking for people who can do Overworld type sprites, custom trainers, custom trainer avatars, and possibly overworld type Pokémon or Pokémon animations for battles. Of course you wouldnt be doing this all at once, and we would probably get a 1 or 2 more spriters to help out so it wouldnt be a 1 person job,as well, you can set your own pace as long as the couple things we need atm, get done. Being able to work in Photoshop is a bit necessary as that's the format we're using and some of the things we need worked on have to do with layers. All the custom work you do would then be used in-game and would be viewed by our players once the game is out.
The Position is still open ,so anyone can come visit us at the chat http://pokenation.org/chat/
^_^

Last edited by ThirteenOranges; 10-10-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:05 AM
Gameday Offline

I've already taken the liberty to post adverts on several forums for PokeNation. Hopefully, it isn't an issue.

Everything below is what our PokeNation Team is seeking:

This project is currently seeking Graphic Artists to be able to complete the following features for PokeNation (MMORPG):

1) Create HG / SS Trainer or NPC Overworld Sprites (Editing them or creating them from scratch)

http://i49.tinypic.com/309j14p.png < Something such as that

2) Possibly be able to create some 2D mapping tiles

3) Be able to create Trainer or NPC avatars

http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmn...arl/sheet/6932 < Similar to any of those

Our website can be viewed here:

http://pokenation.org/

Note: The video is a few months outdated

Notice: If you can’t create mapping tiles that is alright. Although, being able to create 2D avatars & overworlds is a must.

Team Structure

Professor Oak – Mapper
Xendarii – Content Editor
Gameday – Content Editor
ThirteenOranges – Content Editor
Xavier – Head Programmer
Polish – Programmer

Talent Needed

1 Graphic Artist who can fulfill the requirements listed in the description above.

Contact Method:

Please send Gameday a private message on Pokemonelite2000 or add Gameday0414 on skype. Any further questions can be answered by either of those contact methods.

If Interested:

Please provide samples of your work in a Private Message on PokemonElite or by messaging me on skype. I'll make sure Xavier (Head Programmer) get's all the necessary information.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR WORK. WHETHER IT IS AVATARS OR SPRITES. A POSITION MIGHT BE OPEN FOR YOU. WE MIGHT NEED MORE THEN A FEW GRAPHIC ARTIST TO FILL ALL THE NECESSARY SKILLS!!!!!

Last edited by Gameday; 10-11-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:20 AM
leon071 Offline

the links not working for me but i'd love to volunteer.