Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“She and Kiseki would probably have the most entertaining reactions.” Aiden said with a smile as the group laughed. The happy mood quickly died down however when they realized Kiseki was no where to be found.

“Where is Kiseki?” Ichiru asked, speaking everyone's thoughts.

“He was right behind us on the way here…” Aiden responded, meeting Ichiru’s gaze. “Maybe he decided to stay behind with Caroline?”

“He would have said something.” Ichiru said as he rose from the couch.

“Don’t get worked up over it, he may just be loitering around outside or something.” Aiden tried to calm Ichiru down, though it didn't work, Ichiru walking towards the door.

“I’m going to check.” Ichiru said, leaving the house. There was silence for a few moments, Aiden standing up and walking towards the door as well.

“I’m going with him.” With that, he left the house, Kotomi hurrying for the door and leaving as well as she followed Aiden.

"What do we do now?" Diana asked as she looked to the remaining group.

"We wait for our friends to come back." Damon responded.

“Kiseki?” At the high school Kotomi heard Ichiru speak, seeing Kiseki on his knees next to Caroline's car. Kotomi saw the blood coming from Kiseki's nose instantly, a concerned expression quickly making itself known. “What happened? Are you okay?” They looked at the dart in Kiseki’s hand. “Is that a Vervain dart?”

“Yeah.” Kiseki rose to his feet with difficulty, supporting himself on Caroline’s car. “Something happened to Caroline.”

“What?”

“I heard a gunshot while we were on the way home, so I came back here. I found this dart on the ground, and when I touched it, I saw a vision of a guy in a black mask attacking Caroline. He shot her with this dart first and then again with a gun when she tried to attack him.” Kiseki responded. “I tried tracking her down, but I can’t get past the street outside the parking lot.” He looked back up to the small group. “We have to find her. There’s no telling what he could be doing to her.”

“We will.” Ichiru said as Kiseki wiped the blood away from his nose. “For now you need to get back to the house and rest. You used too much power trying to find Caroline.”

“But--”

“You won’t be any good to the search if you pass out in the middle of it.” Ichiru spoke more firmly as he helped Kiseki away from the car, Kotomi quickly supporting Kiseki on the other side.“We’ll see if Bonnie can find anything while you rest. Now come on.” With that, the group returned to the house. After explaining the situation to the group, Ashley quickly called Bonnie, who rushed to the house while Jeremy stayed behind to take care of April.

"A simple locating spell should work." Bonnie reassured everyone as she laid out everything she needed on the kitchen table, simply a map and Caroline's hair brush.

"Don't you need some of her blood though?" Diana asked.

"Not for this spell." Bonnie shook her head, taking a few stray strands of Caroline's hair from the brush and placing it on the middle of the map. Bonnie closed her eyes and concentrated, though a few moments later a troubled expression was on her face.

"What's wrong?" Isobel asked.

"It's not working for some reason... it's like another Witch or Warlock is blocking me." Bonnie responded, looking over to Diana. "The two of us working together might make the spell stronger."

"Let's try." Diana nodded. Bonnie still didn't know that Diana was pregnant, though no one said anything as both Diana and Bonnie worked on the spell, knowing that no harm would be done from the spell. "It's still not working." Diana growled in frustration after a few moments.

"We're going to have to search by foot then." Lexi said.

"We'll each go in groups of two then." Stefan said. "Ashley should stay here with the children along with Diana and Bonnie since the rest of us can use our speed. The groups will be Lexi and I, Damon and Isobel, Meredith and Elijah, Kevin and Kol, Kotomi and Aiden and then Ichiru and Kiseki. Does that sound good with everyone?"

"Yeah." Ashley nodded as she looked at everyone else. "Everyone stay in contact through telepathy and be careful." The group nodded, leaving the house in different directions in town.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked weakly from all of the Vervain in her system. "How did you find me?"

"I moved back to Fells Church around three months ago." Caroline's father, Bill Forbes, responded. "A month after I moved here I saw you for the first time with your friends. I simply thought you were just another girl who looked like my teenaged daughter, since you're supposed to be an adult now, but when I heard your friends say your name I was shocked. After carefully watching you, as well as Ashley since I saw her too, I figured out that you and her were really Vampires." Bill responded, the Forbes' family being one of the founding families of Fells Church and knew all about the Supernatural world. Bill was only the age of fifty-four, him and Caroline's mother having Caroline at an young age.

"So you're going to kill me then." Caroline said as a tear ran down her face.

"No, I'm not." Bill shook his head. "I'm going to fix you." Caroline looked at her father in confusion, not understanding what he meant. The ventilation in the walls then began to produce a vapor which quickly filled the room, bringing Caroline to gasp for air.

"Where did you take me?" Caroline forced out in between coughs.

"Your ancestors built this place, along with a Witch and casted a spell on it. People figured it was an underground prison, but our family had something else in mind. Vervain in the ventilation system to keep their subject weak, a reinforced steel containment chair, and that." Bill looked up to the ceiling above Caroline's head, bringing her to look up too where she saw some kind of small door which could be opened from the outside by a chain which could be pulled from the inside of the room, though Caroline didn't see the chain as she looked back over to her father.

"This is crazy. Please just let me go daddy." Caroline begged, bringing him to kneel down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you." Bill said in sorrow.

"Dad..." Caroline weakly said.

"I just need an answer; how do you walk in the sunlight?"

"Just let me go..."

"Sweetheart, please. Just answer me. Then we'll get on with it."

"Is that all you want to know?" Caroline whispered.

"That's all I want to know." Bill said with a small smile. Caroline looked down at her wedding ring on her finger, the stone being Lapis Lazuli instead of a diamond. She lifted up her finger as Bill followed her gaze, looking down at the ring. Bill looked at it in wonder as he reached over and brushed his fingers along it. "Interesting..." Bill then slowly slipped off the ring from his daughter's finger.

"Dad no... please daddy no." Caroline begged as Bill tossed the ring on the other side of the room. "What are you doing?" Bill walked out of the room and returned a few moments later with a blood pouch in his hand, waving it slowly in front of Caroline's face as her eyes changed, Bill taking away the pouch a few moments later and looking at his daughter as her face went back to normal, the scent of the blood coming through the pouch triggering Caroline's thirst.

"That's what we're going to fix." Bill said, placing the blood pouch next to Caroline's fallen ring.

"Fix what?" Caroline asked.

"Blood controls you, sweetheart." Bill walked over to the chain which Caroline didn't see before. "I'm going to teach you how to survive without blood." Caroline's eyes widen from her father's words, looking at him now like he was completely crazy. Before she could say anything however Bill pulled on the chain which opened the door above, casting a large beam of light to shine down on Caroline. The Vampire let out a long, horrible scream, her skin steaming as it began to burn. After a few moments Bill let the chain go as the door closed, the curly haired blonde sobbing in excruciating pain.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

After everything had been explained back at the Salvatore house, Ashley quickly called Bonnie, who rushed to the house while Jeremy stayed behind with April.

“A simple locating spell should work.” She assured the group as she laid out a map and Caroline’s hair brush on the table in preparation. Ichiru had given Kiseki a blood pouch and made him lie down in his room upon returning, and Aiden had stayed upstairs with him to make sure he didn’t try to leave on his own like he had done several years before when something similar had happened.

"Don't you need some of her blood though?" Diana asked her mother.

"Not for this spell." Bonnie shook her head, taking a few stray strands of Caroline's hair from the brush and placing them on the middle of the map. She them closed her eyes and concentrated, although to Ichiru’s dismay, a few moments later, a troubled expression appeared on her face. He already knew that look and what it meant.

"What's wrong?" Isobel asked the question that was probably on everyone‘s mind.

"It's not working for some reason... it's like another Witch or Warlock is blocking me." Bonnie responded, then looking over to Diana. "The two of us working together might make the spell stronger."

"Let's try." Diana answered with a nod. The fact that Diana was pregnant crossed Ichiru’s mind as he looked at the two with concern, although a simple locating spell shouldn’t have done anything to affect the baby, so he kept quiet. "It's still not working." Diana growled in frustration after a few moments.

"We're going to have to search by foot then." Lexi said.

"We'll each go in groups of two then." Stefan added. "Ashley should stay here with the children along with Diana and Bonnie since the rest of us can use our speed. The groups will be Lexi and I, Damon and Isobel, Meredith and Elijah, Kevin and Kol, Kotomi and Aiden and then Ichiru and Kiseki. Does that sound good with everyone?"

"Yeah." Ichiru nodded along with Ashley as she responded, then looking to everyone else. "Everyone stay in contact through telepathy and be careful."

The group nodded in response before everyone left to go in their separate directions. Ichiru went upstairs to Kiseki’s room, almost bumping into Aiden in the hallway, the ginger having been listening to them from there while still keeping an eye on the younger teen.

“No luck?”

Ichiru shook his head in response, and Aiden frowned.

“The locating spell didn’t work, so we’re all searching in separate groups.” He told the Original, who glanced down the stairs as he spoke. “Kotomi is probably waiting for you downstairs, so you should go. I’ll get Kiseki.”

Aiden nodded and Ichiru stepped to the side so that he could go downstairs.

“So, where do you think we should look first?” He asked Kotomi as he arrived at her side, having absolutely no clue where to start. He couldn‘t rely on his senses, considering his friends were now scattered all over town, along with their supernatural presences. That would be useless right now.

Ichiru walked into Kiseki’s room where the younger twin still lay on his bed, stopping just inside the room. However, he wasn’t asleep or unconscious at all, which was proven when he turned his head to look at Ichiru as he walked in.

“I’m guessing you heard everything?” Kiseki nodded in response, pushing himself up from the bed slowly. The blood pouch he had drank earlier seemed to have helped a lot, but it was obvious he was still tired. “Maybe you should rest a little longer.”

Kiseki quickly shook his head in response, forcing himself to his feet as he looked at Ichiru.

“No, I’m coming with you. I can’t just sit here like this.” Ichiru gave a sigh at his brother’s stubbornness, although instead of arguing he merely turned around and headed toward the stairs.

“Alright. Grab another blood pouch before we go. You look like you need it.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-03-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Thirty long minutes had gone by as Bill continued to torture Caroline with the sun, burn patches all over the Vampire's body. Bill held the chain which allowed the sun's beam to shine down on Caroline, the curly haired blonde letting out another painful scream.

"Please stop! Please!" Caroline screamed in pain, Bill releasing the chain as the roof's small door closed once again. Caroline sobbed from the pain as tears ran down her face, her body shaking. "I don't hurt anyone! I swear! Daddy I swear!" Caroline looked over to her father who was walking towards her. "I can handle the urges. I can."

"If you could handle it then this wouldn't happen." Bill responded, waving the blood pouch in front of Caroline. She tried to fight it, but her eyes changed once again as they turned black. Bill pulled away the blood pouch as he looked at his daughter, a pained expression on his face.

"I'm sorry..." Caroline cried, her eyes going back to normal. "I'm sorry."

"I'm conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain. In time, the thought of human blood would make you repress your vampire instincts completely." Bill explained, though Caroline shook her head.

"That's impossible." She looked up at her father, her face soaked with sweat and skin pale. "Daddy you can't change who I am."

"Yes I can." Bill responded.

"No." Caroline shook her head

"You remember this, sweetheart?" Bill asked, Caroline knowing what was about to happen as she braced herself.

"No. No, no, no, NO!" Caroline cried out as Bill pulled the chain and opening the door, allowing the sunlight to seep through. "NO!"

“So, where do you think we should look first?” Aiden asked as he walked down the stairs towards Kotomi. Even though the children weren't actually home yet from school they would be soon, which is why Ashley was staying behind in the search.

"Let's go back to the school and see if we can find any other clues." Kotomi responded, grabbing Aiden's hand and using her Vampire speed to leave the house. Once at the high school's parking-lot Kotomi released Aiden's hand and looked around Caroline's car for any clues, though she wasn't able to find anything at first.

"Great minds think alike." Damon commented as him and Isobel walked towards Kotomi and Aiden.

"Did you find any clues?" Kotomi asked, though Isobel and Damon shook their heads.

"We have to find her." Damon growled in frustration, looking down. It was then he noticed something small underneath Caroline's car, the Vampire raising an eyebrow as he knelt down and grabbed an item.

"What is it?" Isobel asked as her and Kotomi walked towards Damon.

"A wallet." Damon responded, opening it and pulling out a driver's license. "Bill Forbes... why does the last name 'Forbes' sound so familiar?" Damon asked as he looked at the others. Kotomi and Isobel were lost in thought, something clicking in Isobel a few moments later.

"Caroline's last name used to be 'Forbes' before her and Kiseki got married." The group was shocked by Isobel's words, now remembering Caroline's original last name.

"So whoever has Caroline is a family member." Kotomi said.

"Yeah." Damon nodded. "Uncle, father, whoever."

"We need to get back to the house and have Ashley or Bonnie take a look at this." Isobel said. "Since Ashley, Caroline and Bonnie were friends before they even knew the Supernatural world existed then they would know who this man is." Kotomi and Damon nodded, following Isobel back to the house.

"Did you find anything?" Diana asked as the group entered the house.

"We need to know who this man is." Damon said as he walked over to Ashley, handing her the wallet. Ashley looked at the driver's license and was shocked, looking at the group.

"This is her father, Bill Forbes. Where did you find this?" Ashley asked.

"Underneath Caroline's car." Kotomi responded. "He must had dropped it."

"What is he doing here?" Bonnie asked.

"Well the 'Forbes' were one of the founding families of Fells Church, so it actually makes sense for him to be here." Ashley said.

"But we still didn't find Caroline." Damon said, Ashley and Bonnie lost in thought.

"The next place to check would be the land which their family owns." Ashley said. "Do you guys know where it is?"

"No." Damon sighed as Kotomi and Isobel shook their heads.

"I do." Ashley nodded, looking over to Bonnie and Diana. "Could you guys stay here while we go check the Forbes' land?"

"Of course." Bonnie nodded, watching as the group quickly left the house once again.

In the cellar Bill leaned up against the wall as he was lost in thought, looking at his daughter. Caroline wasn't crying anymore, though she was clearly in pain with the burn patches still seen on her body. Bill hated that he had to do this to his only daughter, and truly loved her, but he knew what had to be done.

"I want you to know, that when I figured out you were a Vampire, I cried. I just sat down and cried. I love you so much, Caroline. I never wanted this for you." Bill said in sorrow.

"Dad, I'm okay." Caroline said, her gaze down at the floor. "I've learned to adapt. I don't need to be fixed. I can't be fixed." Bill pushed himself off the wall and walked towards Caroline.

"I always taught you to try your best at everything." Bill said, leaning down next to Caroline. "I need you to try your best. Now." Bill reached over with the blood pouch and placed it in front of Caroline, the Vampire fighting against the veins that threatened to appear underneath her eyes. "Here, see. You're doing it." Bill said, though Caroline shook her head.

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Fight the urge."

"Daddy I'm starving." Caroline cried.

"I know you are, Care. Try."

"Why? You know this isn't going to work." Tears ran down Caroline's face once again.

"It has to work. It's the only option." Bill responded.

"Why are you trying to fix me?" Caroline demanded.

"So I don't have to kill you!" Bill snapped, Caroline quickly looking over to her father in shock. She lost her concentration to fight back the veins as they appeared on her face, Bill standing up and backing away from his daughter.

"Daddy I'm sorry." Caroline said as she looked away, her eyes going back to normal. Bill looked over to the roof's door, walking over and pulling on the chain which caused Caroline to scream out in pain again. This didn't last long however as the sun got blocked by a thick layer of snow clouds, another snowstorm rolling in.

"Looks like the storm is coming early." Bill said, releasing the chain and walking towards the exit. "We'll try again tomorrow." With that Bill left Caroline alone, tossing the blood pouch on the floor.

Ashley led Isobel, Damon and Kotomi to a part in the woods where the Forbes' owned the land, Damon remembering this part from back in 1864 when him and Stefan were still human. The group was walking until the sound of Caroline's scream could be heard, the group stopping and quickly looking around. The scream suddenly stopped, though it was long enough for the group to follow in the direction it came from.

"Caroline!" Damon shouted, Caroline looking up towards the roof's door.

"Damon!" Caroline cried, the group seeing a door which allowed only one person to enter at a time in the ground. Damon tore the door out of the ground and threw it to the side, looking down and saw Caroline. Bill quickly entered the room when hearing the group's voices, seeing Damon jump down into the cellar.

"You bastard." Damon growled as he used his Vampire speed to run up and pin Bill to the wall by his neck.

"Damon don't hurt him!" Caroline shouted as Ashley, Kotomi and Isobel entered the room as well. "He's still my dad!"

"You have to be kidding me." Damon sighed in frustration, slamming Bill's head in the wall to just knock him out. Some sunlight shined through and hit Caroline's skin, causing her to cry out in pain.

"My ring!" Caroline cried, only able to point her finger in the direction where her ring rested on the ground. Ashley quickly found it and placed it on Caroline's finger, her screaming stopping as Kotomi and Isobel broke Caroline free from the chair.

We found Caroline. Meet us back at the house. Damon sent everyone a telepathic message and carefully scooped Caroline into his arms, though the blonde was still clearly in a lot of pain.

"We can't just leave him." Caroline said weakly as she looked at her father's unconscious body.

"He'll leave the cellar when he wakes up." Ashley said, the group using their Vampire speed to race back to the house with Caroline still in Damon's arms.

OOC: Bill Forbes: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ill-Forbes.png
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...3_%2812%29.jpg

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 10-04-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Let's go back to the school and see if we can find any other clues." Aiden nodded in response to Kotomi, following her out of the house as she grabbed his hand and used her speed to lead him back to the school parking lot. It made sense to have come here, since it was where Caroline had been kidnapped.

He helped Kotomi look for clues are Caroline’s car after she had released his hand, though neither of them were able to find anything at first.

"Great minds think alike." After a few moments of fruitless searching, Aiden turned around to see Damon and Isobel walking over to them.

"Did you find any clues?" Kotomi asked, to which both of them shook their heads.

"We have to find her." Damon growled in frustration as he looked down, and Aiden gave an irritated sigh. He remembered the look on Kiseki’s face when they had found him here, along with the fact that he had nearly made himself pass out trying to search for it. There was no doubt that he was a mess right now.

He noticed Damon kneel down and grab an item from underneath Caroline’s car, bringing him to walk over to him in curiosity around the same time that Isobel and Kotomi did as well.

"What is it?" Isobel asked the question before it could leave Aiden’s mouth.

"A wallet." Damon responded, then opening it and pulling out a driver's license. "Bill Forbes... why does the last name 'Forbes' sound so familiar?" He looked at the others, but Aiden had no real clue. He knew that the Forbes were one of the founding families of Fells Church, but aside from that, nothing clicked.

"Caroline's last name used to be 'Forbes' before her and Kiseki got married." Isobel finally realized the connection, and Aiden looked at her in shock.

"So whoever has Caroline is a family member." Kotomi said.

"Yeah." Damon nodded. "Uncle, father, whoever."

"We need to get back to the house and have Ashley or Bonnie take a look at this." Isobel said. "Since Ashley, Caroline and Bonnie were friends before they even knew the Supernatural world existed then they would know who this man is."

Aiden nodded along with Kotomi and Damon, following the Vampire back to the house.

"Did you find anything?" Diana asked a few moments later as the group arrived back at the house.

"We need to know who this man is." Damon said as he walked over to Ashley, and handed here the wallet. Ashley was obviously shocked after looking at the license, which Aiden knew had to mean she recognized the man.

"This is her father, Bill Forbes. Where did you find this?"

"Underneath Caroline's car." Kotomi responded. "He must had dropped it."

"What is he doing here?" Bonnie asked.

"Well the 'Forbes' were one of the founding families of Fells Church, so it actually makes sense for him to be here." Ashley answered.

"But we still didn't find Caroline." Damon said, and the two girls appeared lost in thought for a few moments. Aiden was frustrated that he had no idea what was going on, but it was good that they had a lead to go with now.

"The next place to check would be the land which their family owns." Ashley said after a few moments. "Do you guys know where it is?"

"No." Damon responded with a sigh as Kotomi and Isobel shook their heads. Aiden had to shake his as well, even though he knew most of the town and the forests surrounding it by heart now.

"I do." Ashley said with a nod, then looking over to Bonnie and Diana. "Could you guys stay here while we go check the Forbes' land?"

"Of course." Bonnie nodded, and the group was off again.

Ashley led them to a part in the woods that Aiden still remembered clearly from his exploring before the group had returned. He had known better than to actually wander onto the land, but he had still explored this part of the woods before out of sheer curiosity.

Only moments after they had arrived, Caroline’s scream pierced the air, bringing the group to stop and quickly turn around. The scream stopped as quickly as it started, but it had gone on long enough for them to determine which direction it had come from.

"Caroline!" Damon shouted, and was answered shortly after by Caroline. Their attention went to a door on the ground that allowed only one person to go through at a time, which Damon wasted no time tearing off and throwing to the side before jumping down through the open doorway.

"You bastard." When Aiden entered the cellar, he saw Damon had already pinned an older man to the wall by his neck. It was easy to tell just from looking at him that this man was Caroline’s father.

"Damon don't hurt him!" Caroline shouted as the remainder of the group entered the cellar as well. "He's still my dad!"

"You have to be kidding me." Damon sighed in frustration, and instead slammed Bill’s head into the wall in order to simply knock him out. Aiden heard Caroline scream and quickly looked back over to her, seeing that some sunlight had come through the roof and was touching her skin.

"My ring!" She cried, using her finger to point to where her ring rested on the ground across the room. Ashley was the one to get it and put it back on the blonde’s finger while Kotomi and Isobel freed her from the chair. Aiden gave a sigh as Damon scooped her into his arms, glad that it was over for now, but also knowing that this probably wasn’t the last of Bill they would see. Just another problem to add to the list…

"We can't just leave him." Caroline said weakly as she looked at her father's unconscious body.

"He'll leave the cellar when he wakes up." Ashley told her, and Aiden glanced back at the older man as the others left the cellar first, finally following them back to the house a few moments later.

We found Caroline. Meet us back at the house.

Damon’s telepathic message made Ichiru and Kiseki freeze in place. They looked at each other for a moment before Kiseki turned and disappeared with his Vampire speed, Ichiru following shortly after.

“Caroline!” Kiseki ran straight to Damon upon arriving back at the house, looking at the blonde in his arms with a mixture of fear, worry and concern. He wanted to take her in his own arms, but it was obvious she was in pain, so he was afraid to move her. Instead, he gently put his hand on her cheek, attempting to heal her wounds with what remained of his energy. As he did this, he looked up at Damon while Ichiru walked over to Ashley. “What happened?”

Old 10-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Caroline!” Caroline heard Kiseki's voice as he ran right to Damon when him and Ichiru returned to the house, seeing the mixture of fear, worry and concern on his face. As Damon continued to hold Caroline and was careful to not make any sudden movements as to not hurt her, Kiseki gently put his hand on her cheek, attempting to heal her wounds. Caroline could tell just by looking at Kiseki that he was weakened, the first thought coming to her head was that Kiseki tried using his Power to find her. “What happened?”

"My dad did this to me." Caroline responded weakly as the group gathered around her. "He knows that I'm a Vampire, that almost all of us are Vampires, and he wanted to fix me. He has it in his mind that he can teach Vampires to repress their Vampire instincts completely with pain. He thinks that Vampires can survive without blood if they truly wanted to."

"That's impossible." Bonnie shook her head.

"Try telling him that." Caroline sighed, looking at Kiseki. "You don't have to heal me. I'll heal on my own, so save your energy."

"What are we going to do about Bill?" Ashley asked. "He'll just keep hunting us."

"We'll compel him to leave town and never come back." Stefan responded.

"Since he knows about Vampires though then he's most likely on Vervain." Diana pointed out.

"Then we'll keep him in one of the cellars down in the basement for a few days until the Vervain is out of his system." Damon responded, looking back down to Caroline. "If that's okay with you though."

"It's fine." Caroline nodded. "Just promise me you won't hurt him. That no one will hurt him." Caroline looked over to Kiseki then; despite the fact of Kiseki's easy-going personality, she knew that what Bill had done to her must be setting Kiseki off with anger, and would probably want to hurt Bill.

"No one will hurt him." Kotomi reassured Caroline, who nodded.

"Both you and Kiseki should get some rest." Isobel said, Damon beginning to walk towards the stairs with Caroline still in his arms.

"I can walk, Damon." Caroline argued.

"Oh be quiet." Damon chuckled as Caroline sighed, Damon walking up to Caroline's room and carefully placing her down on the bed. Kol appeared at the doorway a few moments later with a few blood pouches in hand, Caroline thanking him as he left the room.

"Do you need anything?" Elijah asked as he appeared at the door now, along with Meredith, Kevin and Lexi.

"I'm fine, guys. Really." Caroline said with a smile.

Back downstairs Ashley left the house once again, this time with Stefan and Kol as the three walked into the snow covered woods and found the cellar. After retrieving Bill's unconscious body and making their way back to the house they went down to the basement and locked him in one of the cellars, placing a bottle of water in there as well. When Bill finally wakes up the group was going to try and give Bill food, though they had a feeling that he was going to refuse it.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:38 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"My dad did this to me." Caroline responded to Kiseki weakly as the rest of the group gathered around her. "He knows that I'm a Vampire, that almost all of us are Vampires, and he wanted to fix me. He has it in his mind that he can teach Vampires to repress their Vampire instincts completely with pain. He thinks that Vampires can survive without blood if they truly wanted to."

"That's impossible." Bonnie shook her head.

"Try telling him that." Caroline sighed, then looking to Kiseki, who was steal healing her wounds. "You don't have to heal me. I'll heal on my own, so save your energy." Kiseki looked at her indignantly, thinking that with the Vervain in her system, it would be awhile before she healed, but he listened to her regardless.

"What are we going to do about Bill?" Ashley asked. "He'll just keep hunting us."

"We'll compel him to leave town and never come back." Stefan responded.

"Since he knows about Vampires though then he's most likely on Vervain." Diana pointed out.

"Then we'll keep him in one of the cellars down in the basement for a few days until the Vervain is out of his system." Damon said, then looking back down to Caroline. "If that's okay with you though."

"It's fine." Caroline responded with a nod. "Just promise me you won't hurt him. That no one will hurt him." She looked over to Kiseki then as he finally took his hand away from her cheek, having not moved it even after he had stopped healing her. He knew already that she and probably everyone else around them could sense his anger over what had happened, and they already knew that despite his easy-going personality, he could be as bad as Ichiru or Damon if someone hurt anyone he cared about.

"No one will hurt him." Kotomi reassured her just as Kiseki offered a small smile in response despite his suppressed rage toward Bill.

"Both you and Kiseki should get some rest." Isobel said, bringing Kiseki to glance at her as Damon headed for the stairs with Caroline.

"I can walk, Damon." The blonde argued as Kiseki started to follow them, receiving a warning look from Ichiru after the older twin sensed the hidden anger coming from his brother.

"Oh be quiet." Damon chuckled as Caroline sighed, the older Vampire taking her up to the room she and Kiseki shared and carefully laying her down on the bed. Kol appeared in the doorway with a few blood pouches shortly after Kiseki had entered the room himself, and after Caroline thanked him, he left the room.

"Do you need anything?" Elijah appeared in the doorway as Kiseki sat down on the bed beside Caroline, along with Meredith, Kevin and Lexi

"I'm fine, guys. Really." Caroline responded with a smile. Kiseki’s own smile faded when he looked at the burns that he hadn’t gotten to heal. He knew they would most likely be gone by that night, but just the fact that they were there now, and knowing what she had to go through to get them was painful to see and think about.

He wanted to ask her why Bill wanted to ’cure’ her, or even though that he could cure Vampires to begin with, but it seemed too delicate of a subject right now, so he decided to just keep his questions to himself and laid down softly on the bed beside her so that he wouldn’t disturb her.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that…” He told her softly. “I wish I could have been there to help you… I should have paid attention to the bad feeling I had and stayed at the school with you.” He reached over to brush his fingers across her cheek softly, the mixed expression from a few moments ago when he had fist saw Caroline upon arriving at the house returning. “If anything ever happened to you, I don’t know what I would do…”

OOC: My posts suck so badly lately... ><

Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline and Kiseki were finally left alone in their room as the rest of the group went downstairs, Caroline feeling Kiseki laying down beside her. She tried not to show it, but every little movement would send a surge of pain to flow through her body.The inside of her body felt like it was on fire from the Vervain as the burns badly stun her skin, though she continued to lay down and tried her best to ignore the pain.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that…” Caroline heard Kiseki speak softly, bringing her to turn to him. “I wish I could have been there to help you… I should have paid attention to the bad feeling I had and stayed at the school with you.” He reached over and brushed his fingers across her cheek softly, Caroline feeling the mixed emotions arising in Kiseki from before. “If anything ever happened to you, I don’t know what I would do…”

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Caroline spoke softly with a small smile. She knew to keep out the part however of Bill saying that if he couldn't fix her then he would have to kill her, knowing that would send her friends and even Kiseki over the edge. Despite the pain, Caroline leaned over and softly kissed Kiseki on the lips, then resting her head on his chest.

The blood pouches that were given to her remained untouched on the nightstand, Caroline feeling too weak to drink them even though she was starving. Instead, Caroline closed her eyes, her breathing becoming very faint as her skin began to turn ice cold far too quickly. Something was wrong, which Caroline could now feel, but any little strength she had was now gone. From all of the Vervain in her body and the amount of sun she was exposed to without her ring, her body had taken its toll. Caroline's breathing stopped as her heart did as well, her skin turning gray with the dark gray veins beginning to take over. The young Vampire needed to drink those blood pouches somehow, even if they were forced down her throat because if she didn't get the blood then she was truly going to die in the matter of a few minutes...

Back downstairs Ashley and the group were silent, though Bonnie called Jeremy and told him that everything was now fine. The silence was about to break however as Diana looked over to her mother, her heart racing as she took a deep breath.

"Mom... we need to talk." Diana said. Diana looked over to Damon, who gave her a small smile and a reassuring nod. After Diana had told Bonnie everything, her being pregnant and about her and Damon being back together, Diana and everyone else were a bit surprised that Bonnie took in everything so calmly.

"I already knew you were pregnant, Diana. Even before you did. I wanted to see how long it was going to take for you to tell me, though you being back together with Damon took me by surprise." Bonnie responded.

"How did you know?" Isobel asked in shock.

"I felt it with magic." Bonnie said. "I felt that her aura had changed, so when I casted a simple spell to make sure everything was okay the results were that Diana was now carrying not only one life aura, but two; her own and a fertilized egg."

"Does... does dad know?" Diana asked, to which Bonnie nodded. Diana sighed in relief, relaxing as Damon wrapped his arms around her with a chuckle.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Damon said.

"Caroline and Kiseki still don't know." Kotomi reminded everyone.

"Neither do Abigail and Scarlet." Stefan said. "Let's wait to tell Caroline and Kiseki until Abigail and Scarlet get home from school, that way we can see their reactions.

"The only one we'll have to worry about is Mason." Kevin said, though they knew that if Mason lost his cool and went after Damon then it was the whole group against one person.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ashley asked, hearing a groan coming from downstairs.

"Bill is awake." Meredith said, bringing Ashley to walk towards the basement.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked.

"I need to talk to him. It might be better if I go down alone since he already knows me." Ashley responded, going down the stairs. She walked down to the cellar which they were keeping Bill, seeing that he was now sitting up against the wall.

"Where am I?" Bill asked when seeing Ashley open the cellar door and stepped inside.

"You're at the Salvatore house." Ashley responded.

"Stefan and Damon Salvatore?" Bill asked, Ashley nodding. "I heard of those two Vampire brothers. They're Rippers; both of them."

"Not anymore. That was in their past."

"Oh really? So Damon killing all of those people while he was with Klaus means nothing?"

"How do you know about that?" Ashley asked in shock.

"I have my sources." Bill responded. Ashley didn't push the subject anymore, instead sitting up against the wall on the other side of the room as she looked at Bill.

"Do you know why you're down here?" Ashley asked.

"Honestly I don't."

"You're going to be staying here for a few days until the Vervain leaves your system. Once it does, we're going to compel you to leave town and never come back." Ashley explained.

"You aren't going to kill me?" Bill asked in slight shock.

"It's Caroline's wishes to keep you alive and not harm you, but after what you put her through, I honestly don't know why she still wants you to be safe. Your daughter was always caring and loving when we were humans, so now that she's a Vampire all of that is magnified."

"My daughter is a monster, just like the rest of you." Bill said. "Until I can fix her, she's no longer my daughter."

"You don't know how wrong you are." Ashley argued. "Our whole group is loving and caring and feel every emotion that a human does, including Caroline. The only monster in this house is the person I'm looking at."

"I'm not a monster." Bill argued back. "I just want to fix you guys."

"We don't need to be fixed! We can't be fixed! None of us asked to become Vampires so we're just dealing with it day by day!" Ashley yelled, her voice being heard from upstairs. Ashley took a deep breath to calm herself down, regaining control as Bill looked down towards the ground.

"You should had never completed the transition, Ashley. Or Caroline." Bill said as he looked back up to Ashley. "I knew your parents from the Council. The Forbes', Gilbert's and even the Salvatore's were some of the founding families of this town hundreds of years ago, and knew of the Supernatural world a few decades after they founded this town. Even though your last name has changed, you're still a Gilbert by blood. You're supposed to be a Vampire Hunter, Ashley, just like your parents Grayson and Miranda. They may had been your adoptive parents, but they were still your parents who raised you."

"I knew already that they knew of the Supernatural world, but they were never Vampire Hunters. I would had known." Ashley said.

"Well why don't you ask Grayson's older brother, John Gilbert? Your birth-father." Bill challenged, already knowing what happened to John as Ashley stubbornly looked away. "Oh, that's right, you can't because he was killed by something Supernatural."

"He died to protect us." Ashley growled as tears pooled her eyes.

"And your birth-mother? Where is she?" Bill asked, though once again he knew the answer for that.

"She's upstairs."

"Yes, as a Vampire." Bill sighed.

"We're finished here." Ashley said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"You know, if your parents were still alive they would be very disappointed in you, Ashley." Bill said as Ashley stopped towards the door and turned back to Bill. "I'm just glad Grayson and Miranda were killed before they could see what you have become."

"The only reason why you're still breathing is because of the love your daughter has for you. Keep on pushing my buttons, Bill. I dare you. Because if you keep on talking to me like this, or anyone else in this house, I just might break the promise I gave to Caroline." With that Ashley closed and locked the cellar's door, walking up the stairs and out of the basement; at times like these, Ashley and Katherine were very much alike...

OOC: awww they're fine XD
Old 10-08-2012, 05:29 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I already knew you were pregnant, Diana. Even before you did. I wanted to see how long it was going to take for you to tell me, though you being back together with Damon took me by surprise." After Diana had explained the situation with her begin pregnant and getting back together with Damon, Bonnie responded to her calmly.

"How did you know?" Isobel asked in shock.

"I felt it with magic." Bonnie answered. "I felt that her aura had changed, so when I casted a simple spell to make sure everything was okay the results were that Diana was now carrying not only one life aura, but two; her own and a fertilized egg."

"Does... does dad know?" Diana asked, to which Bonnie nodded. The younger Witch gave a sigh of relief, finally relaxing as Damon wrapped his arms around her with a chuckle.

"See? That wasn't so bad."

"Caroline and Kiseki still don't know." Kotomi reminded everyone, bringing Aiden to glance up the stairs, where the two of them were supposedly resting. Ichiru had just headed up to take a shower. Under normal circumstances, he knew that Kiseki and Caroline would definitely be happy to hear the news.

"Neither do Abigail and Scarlet." Stefan added to Kotomi‘s statement. "Let's wait to tell Caroline and Kiseki until Abigail and Scarlet get home from school, that way we can see their reactions.

"The only one we'll have to worry about is Mason." Kevin said, and Aiden looked at the ground at the thought. However, all of them knew that if Mason lost his cool, then it was all of them against him, and there was no way he could take them all on.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ashley asked as a groan came from downstairs.

"Bill is awake." Meredith said, bringing Ashley to walk towards the basement.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked.

"I need to talk to him. It might be better if I go down alone since he already knows me." Ashley responded before heading down the stairs.

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Back upstairs, Caroline responded to Kiseki softly, giving him a small smile. However, the worry didn’t leave his face even though he managed to return the smile. It finally started to fade away when Caroline leaned over to give him a soft kiss, then resting her head on his chest. He was finally starting to relax when something suddenly caught his attention.

Caroline’s skin was becoming ice cold, and her breathing had grown very faint. Kiseki looked down at her in alarm when not hearing her breathing anymore, quickly sitting up with her in his arms as her skin began to turn gray. He quickly looked over to the nightstand, where the blood pouches still lay untouched. If he didn’t somehow give them to her, he knew that Caroline would die in a matter of minutes.

"Caroline...?"

He heard footsteps in the hallway, and somehow sensing that it was his brother, he called out to him. The sheer panic in Kiseki’s voice made Ichiru run the rest of the way to the room that the younger twin and Caroline shared.

“What is it?” His eyes instantly fell on Caroline, and his heart sank at the sight. “Is she…”

“Not yet. I need you to help me give her the blood in those pouches.” Kiseki nodded toward the blood pouches on the nightstand, and Ichiru quickly walked over and grabbed one, ripping the corner off with his teeth and joining Kiseki as the younger twin carefully shifted Caroline so that when they gave her the blood, it wouldn’t strangle her due to her position.

With Ichiru’s help, Kiseki managed to give Caroline the blood in both pouches, although the condition she was in frightened both of them. Her heart had already stopped beating before they had even given her the blood, so it seemed like their efforts had been in vain.

“She’ll come back.” Ichiru told his brother softly as Kiseki’s shaky grip on the blonde tightened.

Aiden appeared in the doorway seconds later, having heard Kiseki’s yell for his brother from downstairs, looking at Caroline’s motionless body that the dark haired teen held tightly in his arms, then at the emerald eyes that threatened to shed the tears building up in them at any moment.

“What… What happened?” He looked at Ichiru, who still held an empty blood pouch, the other lying on the bed beside Kiseki.

“I don’t know…” Ichiru responded, looking back over to Caroline. “The combination of the burns and the Vervain must have taken a huge toll on her body… More than we originally thought.”

A tear managed to escape from Kiseki’s eyes and had fallen on her, and as much as he hated to admit it, Ichiru knew the situation didn’t look good at all. He just hoped that they had given her the blood in time…

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

After returning to the living room from the basement Ashley sat on the couch with a sigh, Lexi looking over to Ashley with a questioning look. The younger Vampire just shook her head, though when Lexi was about to ask if everything was okay they heard Kiseki call out to Ichiru from upstairs. There was something in Kiseki's voice that alarmed the group, Aiden being the first one to hurry upstairs. The rest of the group followed up to Kiseki's and Caroline's room, the scene shocking them.

“What… What happened?” Aiden asked as he looked at Ichiru, who held an empty blood pouch, another one lying on the bed beside Kiseki.

“I don’t know…” Ichiru responded, looking back over to Caroline. “The combination of the burns and the Vervain must have taken a huge toll on her body… More than we originally thought.”

"There has to be something we can do." Damon said, his voice shaking as he tried to stay in control; all he wanted to do was go down in the basement and rip out Bill's heart. Silence fell over the group as they watched Caroline's body, but nothing had changed. Her skin remained gray with the blackish veins covering her body, bringing Damon to begin walking down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Diana asked.

"To kill that bastard Bill." Damon growled, though his anger wasn't directed towards Diana.

"We promised Caroline that we wouldn't hurt her father." Isobel reminded Damon, though he shook his head.

"That was before she was dead. He killed her and now he has to pay." Damon responded.

"Damon wait!" Ashley said, looking back to Caroline's body in shock as Damon stopped walking and turned to face the group. Caroline's skin began to slowly shift back to it's normal snowy white color, any traces of the gray skin and veins disappearing. Her heart began to start again along with her breathing, though she remained unconscious.

"The blood is working." Bonnie said as she hurried downstairs, where Damon followed her. "I need a blood pouch from downstairs." Damon nodded as Bonnie began to take out medical supplies from her bag, having packed needles and tubes encase they had to pump blood into Caroline. Damon raced down to the basement and grabbed three blood pouches, saving any comments for Bill later as he raced back up the stairs.

"What do you want us to do?" Stefan asked as Bonnie and Damon returned to the room.

"I need you guys to prop Caroline up on the bed against the pillows so I can hook her up to a blood pouch." Elijah and Kevin nodded at Bonnie's words, walking over to Kiseki and Caroline.

"Everything is going to be okay, Kiseki." Kol reassured the younger Vampire, Elijah and Kevin propping Caroline up on the bed.

"Will this really work?" Meredith asked as Bonnie carefully found Caroline's main vein in her arm and put the needle through, watching as blood from the blood pouch went through the tube and into Caroline's arm that was connected to the thick needle.

"It should." Bonnie nodded, turning her attention back to Caroline. More of her color returned as her heart and breathing was now stable, the blood helping Caroline's wounds heal. When Bonnie saw Caroline's wounds healing she sighed in relief, looking at Kiseki with a smile. "She's going to be just fine."

"Mommy? Daddy? You weren't outside the house!" Abigail's voice could be heard from downstairs, the twins returning home from school as the bus dropped them off in front of the house.

"Is anyone home?" Scarlet asked.

"We're all upstairs." Ashley responded as she walked out of the bedroom and to the top of the stairs, her children giving her a smile as they ran up to her. "How was school?"

"Good." Abigail responded cheerfully. The rest of the group left the bedroom to give Kiseki and Caroline privacy as the curly haired blonde continued to sleep.

"Where's auntie Caroline and uncle Kiseki?" Scarlet asked as Ashley and the toddlers walked downstairs into the kitchen where Ashley prepared a snack for Abigail and Scarlet, which they got everyday after school.

"They're just upstairs resting. Today was a bit of a stressful day." Ashley responded, Abigail and Scarlet sitting at the kitchen table where their backpacks rested next to their chairs.

"What happened?" Abigail questioned.

"Nothing you guys have to worry about." Ashley said with a smile. "The only thing I'm asking from the two of you however is that you stay out of the basement for a few days."

"What's down there?" Scarlet asked. Ashley couldn't help but chuckle, her children asking so many questions like she had done when she was younger.

"It's nothing. You guys just can't go down there." Ashley walked over to the table with a container of Christmas cookies and a container of milk, placing them down on the table and walking back into the kitchen to retrieve some glass cups. When Ashley's back was turned however Abigail and Scarlet gave each other a nod, the two planning to go down into the basement when they had a perfect chance.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"There has to be something we can do." Ichiru and Aiden looked over to see that the rest of the group had come upstairs as well, although Kiseki didn’t move as Damon spoke. A heavy silence fell over the group as they all waited to see if the blood was working, but the black veins remained all over Caroline’s body, and her skin was still gray.

"Where are you going?" Ichiru glanced back at Damon as Diana spoke, seeing that the older Vampire was headed for the door.

"To kill that bastard Bill." He growled in response.

"We promised Caroline that we wouldn't hurt her father." Isobel reminded him, though Damon shook his head.

"That was before she was dead. He killed her and now he has to pay."

"Damon wait!" Everyone looked back to Caroline at Ashley’s words, seeing that her skin was slowly shifting back to normal. Kiseki felt her begin to breathe again, although she still remained unconscious.

"The blood is working." Bonnie hurried downstairs along with Damon right behind her after speaking, the two returning a few moments later with medical supplies and three blood pouches.

"What do you want us to do?" Stefan asked after they had returned.

"I need you guys to prop Caroline up on the bed against the pillows so I can hook her up to a blood pouch." Elijah and Kevin nodded in response to the Witch, then walking over to Kiseki and Caroline.

"Everything is going to be okay, Kiseki." Kol reassured the younger Vampire, who forced himself to release Caroline so that Elijah and Kevin could prop her up on the bed.

"Will this really work?" Meredith asked as Bonnie carefully put a thick needle through the main vein in Caroline’s arm.

"It should." She responded with a nod, then returning her attention to Caroline. More color had returned to her now, and her breathing appeared to be stable. Even Aiden could see from his place across the room that her wounds were healing now. When she had noticed this as well, Bonnie gave a sigh of relief and looked at Kiseki with a smile. "She's going to be just fine."

The dark haired teen managed to return the smile, although he couldn’t bring himself to say anything. Ichiru could easily see that his brother was so tired, but he knew that even if he told him to get some rest, Kiseki would refuse because of his worry.

"Mommy? Daddy? You weren't outside the house!" Abigail's voice drifted up the stairs and snapped the dark haired teen out of his thoughts.

"Is anyone home?" Scarlet’s came shortly after, and Ashley walked out of the bedroom as she gave her answer.

"We're all upstairs." Ichiru followed the brunette, who stopped at the top of the stairs, where the two toddlers ran up to her. "How was school?"

"Good." Abigail responded cheerfully. The rest of the group left the bedroom as well, leaving only Kiseki and Caroline remaining. Just like his brother had predicted, Kiseki refused to sleep yet, although he did lie back down on the bed beside Caroline as she continued to sleep. As what had just happened finally hit him, his worry slowly began turning into rage. He knew they had all promised Caroline that they wouldn’t hurt Bill, but even he was finding that promise hard to keep.

"Where's auntie Caroline and uncle Kiseki?" Scarlet asked as the two toddlers walked downstairs to the kitchen with their mother, Ichiru sitting on one of the couches in the living room as the brunette prepared a snack for them.

"They're just upstairs resting. Today was a bit of a stressful day." She responded as the toddlers sat down at the table with their backpacks beside their chairs.

"What happened?" Abigail questioned.

"Nothing you guys have to worry about." Ashley replied with a smile. "The only thing I'm asking from the two of you however is that you stay out of the basement for a few days."

"What's down there?" Scarlet asked, and Ichiru gave a soft chuckle before averting his gaze to the window. The toddlers seems to share the curiosity of Ashley and himself combined, which may or may not have been a good thing. He could tell Isobel was remembering the curiosity of Kiseki and himself from when they were younger by the chuckle she gave as well, although she didn’t make a comment.

"It's nothing. You guys just can't go down there." Ashley responded simply as Aiden took a seat on another couch with a soft sigh.

“Tired?” Ichiru chuckled at the Original as he rested his head on the back of the couch.

“It doesn’t feel like I have to right to be.” Aiden responded as he lifted his head and looked at the younger teen. Because their attention was on each other as they spoke, neither Ichiru or Aiden saw the nod that Abigail and Scarlet gave each other.

Old 10-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Tired?” Kotomi heard Ichiru ask Aiden from the couch, bringing the young Vampire to walk over to the two.

“It doesn’t feel like I have to right to be.” Aiden responded. No one else saw Abigail and Scarlet nod their heads at each other since everyone was doing their own thing at the moment, Kotomi sitting on the couch next to Aiden.

"You're tired? Your snoring kept me up last night." Kotomi said jokingly as she turned her body around and rested her legs on Aiden's lap, leaning over and gave him a kiss. By now Meredith, Elijah and Kevin left the house to go stock up on some more blood pouches while Ashley sat at the kitchen table with her children, the brunette giving her children a smile as they ate their snack. Damon and Diana made their way into the library on the other side of the house so Diana could work on some homework, while Stefan and Lexi took a walk outside together. That left Kol to join Ichiru, Aiden and Kotomi in the living room while Isobel and Bonnie were organizing her medical bag, the Original sitting in the armchair with a sigh. Caroline remained asleep for now, though her body was still stable.

"I really need a girlfriend or something. This is just sad." Kol sighed.

"You attract girls within a five foot radar at school, but you always turn them down." Kotomi teased as she looked at the much older Vampire.

"Oh, I love someone, but she's already taken." Kol responded as Kotomi looked at him in confusion.

"Really? Who?" Kotomi asked. Kol locked eyes with Kotomi for a few moments, then over to Aiden before looking back to Kotomi a few moments later.

"No one. It doesn't matter." Kol said with a shake of his head. "She's happily taken, so I'm not going to get in between them." Kol stood up without another word, walking out of the house for some fresh air.

"That was weird..." Kotomi said, though concern could be heard in her voice. Kotomi had no idea that the girl Kol was talking about was actually her.

"I want to play in the snow." Abigail announced from the kitchen table. The front door opened then before Ashley could respond, bringing Mason to enter the house.

"Holy crap. Even for a Hybrid it's cold outside." Mason said, looking over to Aiden, Ichiru and Kotomi. "Where's Diana? I'd figured she'd be here." Mason said with a small laugh.

"She's in the library doing some homework." Kotomi responded.

"Oh okay, thanks." Mason said, heading towards the library. It was then that Kotomi realized that Diana and Damon could had been in the middle of kissing instead of Damon helping Diana with her homework, bringing her to quickly send Damon a telepathic message that Mason was coming. Damon and Diana were in fact kissing, Damon quickly pulling away from Diana and standing up to the other side of the room.

"What's wrong?" Diana asked in confusion. Damon pointed to the library's door, where Mason entered a few moments later as Damon quickly let down his hand.

"Hey. Work was extremely slow from the weather so I closed up early." Mason said as he gave Diana a smile, who returned it with a small one of her own. Mason purposely avoided eye contact with Damon, prompting him to leave the room silently.

"We need to talk, Mase." Diana said.

"Is everything okay?" Mason asked in concern. Diana looked down, standing up from the couch her and Damon were just sitting on and walked towards the door.

"Let's go outside." Diana said, Mason nodding as the two crossed the house and walked outside. Damon stood at the bar and poured himself a glass of Brandy, looking at the group.

"Let the fun begin." Damon said, downing his glass.

"What's uncle Damon talking about?" Scarlet asked.

"You'll find out in a few minutes." Ashley responded, forcing out a smile. Outside, Diana told Mason everything; the pregnancy and deciding to get back together with Damon. When yelling could then be heard Damon walked outside, seeing that Mason was grabbing Diana's arm with anger.

"I suggest you let her go before I rip out your heart." Damon said calmly, giving Mason one of his smirks.

"So you're really leaving me for him? Even though you're pregnant with my child?" Mason growled as he let go of Diana's arm.

"I'm sorry Mason. Damon and I were meant to be together." Diana said as she looked down. Mason shook his head in anger as he paced back and forth, looking up to Diana.

"I don't want Damon anywhere near the baby."

"You can't do that." Diana growled.

"Yes I can, since I'm that child's father." Mason growled back.

"He's just being a d*ck, Diana. Let's go back inside so you don't get sick or get stressed for the baby." Damon said as Diana walked towards the Vampire.

"You don't get a say for what's best for the baby." Mason snarled.

"Well guess what? I just did. I know that you're the birth father and all, but the way you're acting right now isn't good for Diana or the baby." Damon responded.

"And what? You're going to step up and be a father to the baby as well? A baby that's not even yours?" Mason challenged as he crossed his arms.

"I already made that decision when Diana and I got back together." Damon responded back. "If you want to be a d*ck, then fine, but just know if you keep acting like this then I'm sure Diana is going to fight for full custody. So if I were you, I think you should keep your mouth shut and calm down."

"Oh yeah?" Mason said as he used his Vampire speed and punched Damon right in the face, who fell to the ground.

"Stop it!" Diana yelled as Mason then kicked Damon on the side of the ribs. Isobel and Bonnie hurried outside as Diana looked at Mason, the young Witch concentrating as pain suddenly shot through Mason's head.

"Damn it Diana..." Mason growled as he held his head, Diana stopping the connection as she glared at him.

"Just leave." Diana ordered, watching as Mason stubbornly got into his car and left. Once he was out of sight Diana turned her attention back to Damon, who was standing up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" Isobel asked.

"I'm fine." Damon nodded, giving out a sigh as Diana wrapped her arms around the Vampire.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:07 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"You're tired? Your snoring kept me up last night." Ichiru chuckled at Kotomi’s words as the younger Vampire turned her body so that her legs rested on Aiden’s lap.

“I did not snore!” Aiden protested just before Kotomi leaned over and gave him a kiss.

“You do.” Ichiru responded, and Aiden gave him a playful glare as Kol joined them, sitting down in the armchair with a sigh.

"I really need a girlfriend or something. This is just sad."

"You attract girls within a five foot radar at school, but you always turn them down." Kotomi teased in response.

"Oh, I love someone, but she's already taken." Kol responded, and both Kotomi and Aiden looked at him in confusion.

"Really? Who?" Kotomi asked. Kol locked eyes with her for a few moments, then looked over at Aiden before averting his gaze back to the younger Vampire. Ichiru understood the meaning of this instantly, but it took Aiden a few more moments to realize.

"No one. It doesn't matter." Kol finally responded with a shake of his head. "She's happily taken, so I'm not going to get in between them." He then stood up without another word and walked outside.

"That was weird..." Kotomi said, concern clear in her voice. Ichiru glanced at Aiden to see if he had understood who Kol was referring to, and saw that the Original’s gaze was now on the floor.

"I want to play in the snow." Abigail announced from the kitchen table before Ichiru could say anything to Aiden. The front door opened then before either he or Ashley could respond, and Mason stepped into the house.

"Holy crap. Even for a Hybrid it's cold outside." He said before looking over to Aiden, Ichiru and Kotomi. "Where's Diana? I'd figured she'd be here."

"She's in the library doing some homework." Kotomi responded as Ichiru averted his gaze to the window. He knew what Mason was about to be told would upset him, and he really couldn’t blame him when he thought about it from his point of view. But regardless of the situation, it was still true that if Mason truly loved her, he would want her to be happy no matter what it meant.

"Oh okay, thanks." Mason headed toward the library. Only a few moments later, the three of them came back out, although Damon came first by himself while Mason and Diana came together and headed outside. Damon walked over to the bar and poured himself a glass of Brandy before looking at the group.

“Let the fun begin.”

“What’s uncle Damon talking about?” Scarlet asked as the older Vampire downed his glass.

“You’ll find out in a few minutes.” Ashley’s smile was forced as she responded to the toddler, and the room fell into silence as they all waited for Mason and Diana to have their discussion. After awhile, yelling could be heard coming from outside, and Damon went to go see what was going on. Ichiru and Aiden could see through the window that Mason had grabbed Diana’s arm angrily, although somehow they couldn’t hear the conversation.

When Mason suddenly punched Damon in the face, Ichiru rose from the couch out of instinct, following Bonnie and Isobel outside. However, when he got there, Mason had already left and Diana had her arms wrapped around Damon, which brought the younger Vampire to give a soft sigh.

“Looks like that could have gone a bit more smoothly…”

Old 10-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Looks like that could have gone a bit more smoothly…” Ichiru said as the small group outside turned to face him.

"Next time I see him he's getting his ass kicked." Damon responded, Diana giving him a warning look.

"No you won't." Diana warned. "Everything needs to be as peaceful as possible."

"I never get to do anything fun." Damon sighed, though he gave Diana a playful smile. "Let's get you back inside so you don't get sick."

A few hours had gone by that day as Caroline still remained asleep, though after the third blood pouch that was pumped in her vein Bonnie gave the clearance that Caroline didn't have to have any more blood, Bonnie unhooking the needle from Caroline's arm. All of the Vampire's wounds had healed on their own, leaving no traces at all of what happened to her.

Kol had returned to the house, now playing with Abigail and Scarlet outside along with Diana, Damon, Ashley and Kotomi. Stefan, Lexi, Kevin, Elijah, Meredith and Isobel were relaxing inside while Bonnie went back home to help Jeremy take care of April. During the hours Ashley had convinced Bill to eat some food and drink a bottle of water, the man remaining silent however.

Upstairs, Caroline squinted at the sunlight that shined through the bedroom window and opened her eyes, the young Vampire rubbing them for a few moments before sitting up on the bed. She looked at her arms in amazement, seeing that all of her wounds were gone. The burning in her body from the Vervain was gone as well, Caroline giving out a sigh in relief.

"I feel so much better..." Caroline spoke her thoughts out loud.

At Klaus' mansion Mason sat on a couch and looked outside, watching as more snow fell from the sky. Klaus walked up to the Hybrid, though Mason didn't say anything or turn to face him.

"Still pouting?" Klaus asked, Mason looking up at him.

"I pretty much lost my friends, my girlfriend, so yeah. I'm still pouting." Mason growled.

"Ah, about your little girlfriend. I need you to bite Damon." Klaus responded.

"What?" Mason asked in shock, standing up.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"A Hybrid bite will kill a Vampire." Mason argued.

"Yeah yeah, I know exactly what it will do. Damon pushed you too far by stealing away your pregnant girlfriend so I need you to stand your ground and push back." Klaus shrugged.

"I'm not biting Damon!"

"Mason... I've been super nice with this whole Sire Bond towards you, so consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test." Klaus smirked.

"What the hell is wrong with you? As much as I hate him, I'm not hurting Damon." Mason growled as he stepped in front of Klaus. The two stared at each other, Klaus giving out a sigh.

"Alright, alright. I'm disappointed, but it's your choice. Strong free will and all. You can go now." Klaus said. Mason looked down at the ground, then leaving the house a few moments later. Mason made his way towards the Salvatore house for some reason, seeing the toddlers, Ashley, Kol, Kotomi, Damon and Diana playing outside in the snow. Diana looked up from a large snowman they were making and locked eyes with Mason, who was standing next to a tree.

"Mase?" Diana asked, the group looking over to the Hybrid.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked, walking towards the Hybrid.

"Damon..." Diana warned.

"I'll be nice." Damon reassured her, the Vampire standing in front of Mason now. "Look, if you're here to start trouble then we really don't want to put up with it." Mason didn't say anything, except locking eyes with Damon. A few moments later Mason striked, Damon never seeing the action coming as Mason used his speed and bit Damon on the neck.

"Uncle Damon!" Scarlet screamed. As fast as the action happened Mason backed away from Damon, a shocked expression on his face.

"Did you... did you just..." Damon began, though he couldn't form a proper sentence as his hand traveled to the side of his neck, feeling the bite.

"Damon!" Diana yelled in shock, the young Witch running over to him. Mason didn't know what just happened. It was like he couldn't control himself. Without another word Mason quickly left, leaving the group outside and surrounded Damon.

"No no no not again." Ashley said as she looked at Damon, his expression of shocking turning to one of rage.

"Now I'm going to kill him!" Damon growled.

"We need to get him inside and figure out what we're going to do." Kotomi said as Kol nodded, Ashley motioning her children inside as the group followed.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:44 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Next time I see him he's getting his ass kicked." Damon responded to Ichiru, but Diana gave him a warning look.

"No you won't. Everything needs to be as peaceful as possible."

"I never get to do anything fun." Ichiru chuckled softly as Damon sighed and gave Diana a playful smile. "Let's get you back inside so you don't get sick."

"I feel so much better..."

A few hours later, Kiseki faintly heard Caroline’s voice from beside him, bringing him to slowly open his eyes to see her sitting up beside him. He hadn’t even realized he had fallen asleep beside her, and considering he hadn’t known that Bonnie had taken the needle out of her, he must have been sleeping heavily.

“You look like you’re glowing from down here.” He spoke with a soft chuckle, sitting up and giving the blonde a light kiss. “I was so worried about you…”

Outside, Aiden and even Ichiru had joined the toddlers and a few others out of the group to play in the snow. Aiden had just managed to hit Ichiru in the face with a snowball when he noticed a familiar figure over near a tree.

"Mase?" Ichiru looked over in the direction of the Hybrid along with everyone else after wiping the snow from his face as Diana spoke.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked as he started toward the Hybrid.

"Damon..." Diana warned.

"I'll be nice." Damon reassured her, the Vampire standing in front of Mason now. Ichiru felt a sudden feeling come over him as he looked at the two, bringing him to glance around the group to see if anyone else felt it. "Look, if you're here to start trouble then we really don't want to put up with it."

When Mason didn’t say anything and simply locked eyes with Damon in response, Ichiru got the sudden urge to pull the older Vampire away from him. However, before he could even question this, Mason suddenly used his speed to bite Damon on the neck.

"Uncle Damon!" Scarlet screamed, and Ichiru and Aiden froze in place, any trace of color in their pale skin draining away.

"Did you... did you just..." Mason appeared as shocked as Damon, who brought his hand up to the bite on his neck.

"Damon!" Diana’s yell snapped Ichiru and Aiden out of their shock, the two joining the rest of the group as they surrounded Damon.

"No no no not again." Ashley said as Ichiru stood beside her. He glanced around for Mason as Damon announced that he was going to kill him, seeing that the Hybrid had already disappeared.

"We need to get him inside and figure out what we're going to do." Kotomi said, to which Ichiru and Aiden nodded along with Kol, following the group inside. Once they had arrived in the house, Ichiru’s mind finally began to race to think of ways to help.

“The last time this happened, he had to drink all of Ashley’s blood in order to be healed, but…”

“That wouldn’t work now.” Aiden finished Ichiru’s sentence softly as he looked at Damon, trying to think of anything he had learned before that could be of use. Wasn’t there anything that they could do?

Old 10-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“You look like you’re glowing from down here.” Caroline heard Kiseki say with a chuckle beside her, bringing her to look over to him with and smile. He then sat up and gave Caroline a soft kiss on the lips. “I was so worried about you…”

"Awe I didn't want you to worry." Caroline said, lightly pushing Kiseki back down against the pillows and laid on top of him. "I'm perfectly fine now." Caroline smiled, connecting her lips with Kiseki's. She had no idea what condition she was in before however, thinking that she just fell asleep and woke up feeling fine. Caroline hadn't known she was hooked up to blood bags either.

Caroline slowly deepened the kiss as she found herself with wandering hands, slipping both of them underneath Kiseki's shirt, lifting the fabric over his head and tossing the shirt onto the floor. The young Vampire then got up from the bed and walked to the bedroom door, closing and locking it before making her way back over to Kiseki with a small giggle while taking off her own shirt and tossing it next to his, her black bra being revealed as she laid down next to Kiseki and gently pulled him on top of her. Caroline gave Kiseki a sweet, playful smile, connecting her lips with his again in another passionate kiss.

“The last time this happened, he had to drink all of Ashley’s blood in order to be healed, but…” Ichiru said as everyone went inside the house.

“That wouldn’t work now.” Aiden added. Caroline was in the middle of unhooking her belt until she heard the voices coming from downstairs, bringing her to pull back from kissing Kiseki as she looked up at him in fear.

"I think something bad happened." Caroline said, wiggling her way out from underneath Kiseki and stood up, quickly placing on her shirt and fixing her belt before unlocking and opening the door, the curly haired blonde Vampire racing out of the room and down the stairs. "What happened?"

"Wait wait wait." Ashley said as she walked towards Caroline. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Caroline said with a nod, looking over at the group. "What's going on?"

"Mason bit Damon." Kol responded.

"What?" Caroline gasped, running over to Damon who was laying on the couch. The bite had already healed from Damon's neck, but the group knew it was going to return just like what happened with Ashley when she woke up that one morning.

"We need to get Klaus' blood." Diana said as she raced for the door, but Damon stood up from the couch and used his Vampire speed to block it before Diana to step outside. "Don't use your remaining strength Damon!"

"You're not going there by yourself!" Damon said protectively as he shook his head.

"But his blood is the only thing that can heal you!" Diana argued as tears pooled her eyes, sliding down her face.

"We'll call Klaus and tell him to come here." Kotomi suggested.

"He won't just come here though..." Stefan said with a shake of his head.

"Then I'm going there." Diana said, looking at the others.

"But you're pregnant!" Damon said.

"What?" Scarlet and Abigail both said at the same time as Caroline's jaw dropped.

"And Diana and Damon are back together." Lexi added, looking over to Caroline.

"How much did I fricken miss today?" Caroline asked.

"Quite a bit..." Isobel said.

"Look, I'm going whether you like it or not." Diana said as she looked at Damon.

"Then at least have us come with you." Caroline said.

"No." Damon said as he looked over to Caroline. "You're on bed-rest."

"Oh come on!" Caroline complained.

"I'll go." Ashley said, looking over to Caroline. "You stay here with the children and Damon while some of us go with Diana."

"There's no way in hell I'm letting Diana go into that house without me." Damon argued once again.

"You need to save your strength, now get back over on that damn couch." Diana ordered, Damon looking at the young Witch in shock. He quickly recovered however, putting on a smirk.

"You're even hotter when barking out orders like that." Damon commented.

"Diana is hot? Is she sick?" Abigail asked, thinking Damon meant Diana had a high body temperature. The group couldn't help but laugh as Diana gave Damon a kiss, then pointing to the couch.

"She isn't sick. Don't worry." Meredith said with a smile. Damon walked back over to the couch, bringing Diana, Ashley, Stefan and Lexi to leave the house.