Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt
Currently: Leaving Adromeda Town entering Route 1

"Hahaha! We made it out of town Snorunt, we should take our time and leave no stone unturned as we continue our way through here. That's being smart. Hahaha!" I whip out my comb and fix my hair as i laugh proud of my accomplishments so far.
Official's Post

???
You enter Route 1 with your Snorunt, looking forward to all the adventures before you. Well, here comes one now! Off to your left is the figure of a little girl. Her dark hair covers her eyes, but a small smile is on her face.

Without saying anything, she beckons you over with her hand. She then moves further off the path, as if wanting you to follow her. There's definitely something strange about this girl, but who knows, maybe she just needs your help?

Do you follow the strange girl off the path or ignore her and keep walking down Route 1?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:47 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Johnny

"Well, I, uh, I mean, I can't give away all my secrets!" Johnny huffs. "Maybe when your Pokemon get stronger, we can have a battle! I gotta run now, rock types are waiting! See ya!"
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: Toby, Aerial
Currently: Exploring Route 1

"What a weird kid...," Kyle thinks as Johnny runs off.

"Alright team, let's continue our search for wild Pokémon!"

Kyle and his team wander the route for what seems like hours, hoping to find a wild Pokémon.

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph

Quote:
Official's Post

???
You enter Route 1 with your Snorunt, looking forward to all the adventures before you. Well, here comes one now! Off to your left is the figure of a little girl. Her dark hair covers her eyes, but a small smile is on her face.

Without saying anything, she beckons you over with her hand. She then moves further off the path, as if wanting you to follow her. There's definitely something strange about this girl, but who knows, maybe she just needs your help?

Do you follow the strange girl off the path or ignore her and keep walking down Route 1?
Currently: Route 1

As Im combing my hair i happened to see a little girl, she startles me. I put my comb back into my pocket and i glance over at snorunt who seems to be locked in gaze starring at the young girl. i close my eyes and speak.

"Hahaha! Your eyes do not decieve you little girl it is indeed I, Bando along with my trust worthy partner Snorunt, we travel the lands looking for journey and adventure. Its true our journey just began but theres no doubt in my mind that you have somehow heard of us and are our first fan. Hahaha! You are indeed smart."

i open my eyes expecting to see the little girl with her eyes wide open with excitment, but to my surprise she was no longer there. shocked i head in the direction where she was last standing.

"Oh little girl, theres no need to be shy would you like to pet snorunt how about an autograph." I spot her again and follower her as we head further away from the path from which we came.

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Currently: Route 1

As Im combing my hair i happened to see a little girl, she startles me. I put my comb back into my pocket and i glance over at snorunt who seems to be locked in gaze starring at the young girl. i close my eyes and speak.

"Hahaha! Your eyes do not decieve you little girl it is indeed I, Bando along with my trust worthy partner Snorunt, we travel the lands looking for journey and adventure. Its true our journey just began but theres no doubt in my mind that you have somehow heard of us and are our first fan. Hahaha! You are indeed smart."

i open my eyes expecting to see the little girl with her eyes wide open with excitment, but to my surprise she was no longer there. shocked i head in the direction where she was last standing.

"Oh little girl, theres no need to be shy would you like to pet snorunt how about an autograph." I spot her again and follower her as we head further away from the path from which we came.
Official's Post

???

You follow the girl for what seems like a long time. When you try talking to her, she ignores you and keeps beckoning you on. She leads you through the trees, twisting and turning. You begin to wonder if you're going in circles...

Eventually the girl stops. You are now standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She faces you from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!

"Hau hau hau!" the Ghost Pokemon laughs, covering its mouth with its giant purple hands. It begins to float around you, still cackling, and then flies back into the forest, leaving you alone.

Alone... and lost! You have no idea where Haunter led you and this little detour is going to cost you some valuable time! Good luck finding your way back to the path!

Add 6 hours to your travel time!
Old 10-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Morph Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

???

You follow the girl for what seems like a long time. When you try talking to her, she ignores you and keeps beckoning you on. She leads you through the trees, twisting and turning. You begin to wonder if you're going in circles...

Eventually the girl stops. You are now standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She faces you from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!

"Hau hau hau!" the Ghost Pokemon laughs, covering its mouth with its giant purple hands. It begins to float around you, still cackling, and then flies back into the forest, leaving you alone.

Alone... and lost! You have no idea where Haunter led you and this little detour is going to cost you some valuable time! Good luck finding your way back to the path!

Add 6 hours to your travel time!
Currently: Lost on Route 1

Standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She stops and faces me from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!
"Hau hau hau!" I watch the Ghost Pokemon as it laughs, and then flies back into the forest.

"i don't believe this, snorunt how amazing was that, luck must truly be on our side for us to have encountered such a rare pokemon in this part of Celestia and it seemed to be a fan of ours. Hahaha! Lets continue our journey on... route... 1?" I look around and realise that nothing looks familiar and that the pathway doesn't seem to be nearby.

"...Oh no! not again, we're lost!" Snorunt released a sigh and looked on with pitiful eyes towards Bando.

I notice how down snorunt looks and decide to make the best of our situation.

"Hahaha! How foolish of me if we can't handle a little trouble like this how will we ever become the greatest pokemon and trainer duo , huh lets continue forward and find our way out. Right snorunt, its obviously the smart choice." Snorunt gives into Bandos charm smiles and yells out in agreement.

"Hahaha!"

Old 10-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

Standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She stops and faces me from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!
"Hau hau hau!" I watch the Ghost Pokemon as it laughs, and then flies back into the forest.

"i don't believe this, snorunt how amazing was that, luck must truly be on our side for us to have encountered such a rare pokemon in this part of Celestia and it seemed to be a fan of ours. Hahaha! Lets continue our journey on... route... 1?" I look around and realise that nothing looks familiar and that the pathway doesn't seem to be nearby.

"...Oh no! not again, we're lost!" Snorunt released a sigh and looked on with pitiful eyes towards Bando.

I notice how down snorunt looks and decide to make the best of our situation.

"Hahaha! How foolish of me if we can't handle a little trouble like this how will we ever become the greatest pokemon and trainer duo , huh lets continue forward and find our way out. Right snorunt, its obviously the smart choice." Snorunt gives into Bandos charm smiles and yells out in agreement.

"Hahaha!"
Official's Post

It's clear that your optimism has helped your Snorunt feel more at ease. Aren't you a great trainer?! Seems someone else has been inspired by your determination and laid back attitude as well! A small rodent scurries down from a tree branch above your head and drops to the ground in front of you.

"Min! Cino!" It cries in an adorable voice. It eyes your Snorunt cautiously. Looks like this little one wants to battle!

Wild Minccino appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Currently: Exploring Route 1

"What a weird kid...," Kyle thinks as Johnny runs off.

"Alright team, let's continue our search for wild Pokémon!"

Kyle and his team wander the route for what seems like hours, hoping to find a wild Pokémon.
Official's Post:

Indeed, you have searched for hours for a wild Pokemon. I hope it's worth it.

You know that Pidgey you caught earlier? It has family. Of course it has family. And they want their baby back.

An enraged adult Pidgey swoops down at you from the trees, trying to pluck Aerial's Poke Ball from your belt. As a result, your Pidgey is sent out from its ball.

"Pid?"

A wild Pidgey appeared!
Trying to relinquish you of your Pidgey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin
Party:
Currently: Traveling Route 1

"... ... ..."

Dustin picks up the ball, puts Litwick back on his shoulder, and continues on his way.
Official's Post:

You seem rather uninspired by your journey so far - don't you like your new Rattata? If not, well, what did you expect? Most of the awesome Pokemon won't come to greet you until later.

Anyhow, the wild Pokemon appear to detect the unimpressed aura you give out. As such, they decide to send out one of their finest examples for you to try out. A wild Minccino runs up to you and tugs at your leg.

"Min?" It wants to satisfy your needs for a better team, clearly.

A wild Minccino appeared!
Trying to get your attention.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-07-2012 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Party:

"... ... !!!"

Dustin spins and tosses Litwick into the air, attempting the same tactic as before. Litwick, in a shower tiny crescent moons, hearts, and ribbons, attacks the Minccino with a Will-O-Wisp to cause a BURN, quickly followed by a Fire Spin to trap it. Dustin quickly throws a Poké Ball, encasing the Minccino and eagerly awaits the results.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:24 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Party:

"... ... !!!"

Dustin spins and tosses Litwick into the air, attempting the same tactic as before. Litwick, in a shower tiny crescent moons, hearts, and ribbons, attacks the Minccino with a Will-O-Wisp to cause a BURN, quickly followed by a Fire Spin to trap it. Dustin quickly throws a Poké Ball, encasing the Minccino and eagerly awaits the results.
Official's Post:

You encase the Mincinno in a fiery dungeon before attempting to catch it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Dustin caught the Wild Mincinno!
Old 10-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Party:

"!!! !!! !!!"

Dustin excitedly grabs up the Poké Ball and releases the Minccino, cuddling it. He puts Litwick on one shoulder, Minccino on the other, and the small group continues happily on their way towards Route 2.

Last edited by Pokemon Breeder Dustin; 10-08-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Morph Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

It's clear that your optimism has helped your Snorunt feel more at ease. Aren't you a great trainer?! Seems someone else has been inspired by your determination and laid back attitude as well! A small rodent scurries down from a tree branch above your head and drops to the ground in front of you.

"Min! Cino!" It cries in an adorable voice. It eyes your Snorunt cautiously. Looks like this little one wants to battle!

Wild Minccino appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!

"Oh ho ho!" I point at the the furry Minccino
"It seems you wish to do battle, not very smart but brave." I turn towards Snorunt "Ready to go Snorunt." He grunts in approval. "Runt."

"Hahaha, lets start things off flashy. Snorunt use Flame Wheel." Snorunt charged for his opponent at full speed and as he heard his trainers idiotic command he let out a. "Eh!"Due to that bad call on Bandos behalf, Snorunt lost its balance and fell face first, sliding across the ground before stopping by the feet of his opponent Minccino.

Minccino used Helping Hand to give Snorunt a boost up and followed it with a quick Pound that sent snorunt flying towards his trainer.

"I got you buddy." I shout as i catch Snorunt, I place him on the ground and tell him im sorry. " My bad buddy i got to excited and you paid for it." Snorunt jumps and Headbutts Bando in the gut. "Sno"

"Cough. Ok i deserved that. Cough. How about you give me one of those whenever i make a bad call, huh." Snorunt nod's. "Now lets get serious, Snorunt charge Minccino and use Double Team." Snorunt stops infront of Minccinoand surrounds it with after images. Minccino uses Double Slap and misses twice the returns to the center.

"Good now use Icy wind and finish it off with a Headbutt." Snorunt releases a wind of icy coldness towards Minccino and hits directly. A thin layer of ice covers Minccino legs makeing it difficult to move, Minccino forces the ice to break to but is hit with a missle like Headbutt to the gut. Minccino falls.

I throw my pokeball. "Be smart Minccino, pokeball go."

Old 10-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:

"Oh ho ho!" I point at the the furry Minccino
"It seems you wish to do battle, not very smart but brave." I turn towards Snorunt "Ready to go Snorunt." He grunts in approval. "Runt."

"Hahaha, lets start things off flashy. Snorunt use Flame Wheel." Snorunt charged for his opponent at full speed and as he heard his trainers idiotic command he let out a. "Eh!"Due to that bad call on Bandos behalf, Snorunt lost its balance and fell face first, sliding across the ground before stopping by the feet of his opponent Minccino.

Minccino used Helping Hand to give Snorunt a boost up and followed it with a quick Pound that sent snorunt flying towards his trainer.

"I got you buddy." I shout as i catch Snorunt, I place him on the ground and tell him im sorry. " My bad buddy i got to excited and you paid for it." Snorunt jumps and Headbutts Bando in the gut. "Sno"

"Cough. Ok i deserved that. Cough. How about you give me one of those whenever i make a bad call, huh." Snorunt nod's. "Now lets get serious, Snorunt charge Minccino and use Double Team." Snorunt stops infront of Minccinoand surrounds it with after images. Minccino uses Double Slap and misses twice the returns to the center.

"Good now use Icy wind and finish it off with a Headbutt." Snorunt releases a wind of icy coldness towards Minccino and hits directly. A thin layer of ice covers Minccino legs makeing it difficult to move, Minccino forces the ice to break to but is hit with a missle like Headbutt to the gut. Minccino falls.

I throw my pokeball. "Be smart Minccino, pokeball go."
Official's Post:

The Mincinno wasn't sure whether to be offended or happy with the first comment you made. Was being brave better than being smart? It wasn't sure. Still, it hoped to outsmart you in this conflict.

You throw the Poke Ball at the wild Pokemon, telling it to 'be smart'. Stop sending the poor thing mixed messages - first it's unwise to battle, and now it's smart to be captured? It must be so confused as to what to do right now.

I'm sure it'll make the right judgement.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
No! It appeared to be caught!

The wild Mincinno pulls down its eyelid, sticks out its tongue and turns around to flee, but not before slapping its rear and mocking you as it does so. Oop.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Morph Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

The Mincinno wasn't sure whether to be offended or happy with the first comment you made. Was being brave better than being smart? It wasn't sure. Still, it hoped to outsmart you in this conflict.

You throw the Poke Ball at the wild Pokemon, telling it to 'be smart'. Stop sending the poor thing mixed messages - first it's unwise to battle, and now it's smart to be captured? It must be so confused as to what to do right now.

I'm sure it'll make the right judgement.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
No! It appeared to be caught!

The wild Mincinno pulls down its eyelid, sticks out its tongue and turns around to flee, but not before slapping its rear and mocking you as it does so. Oop.

"Oooo. Quick lets chase after it Snorunt ." After we lose sight of the Minccino we stop to catch our breathes.

"Ha...ha...ha, he was a fast one. Oh what's this, looks like we found our way back on the path lets continue on."

*Walking along route 1.*

Old 10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

"Oooo. Quick lets chase after it Snorunt ." After we lose sight of the Minccino we stop to catch our breathes.

"Ha...ha...ha, he was a fast one. Oh what's this, looks like we found our way back on the path lets continue on."

*Walking along route 1.*
Official's Post

You find your way back to the path and everything seems calm again as you continue your journey with Snorunt. Every so often you hear a rustling in the leaves above and get the feeling you're being watched. Of course, it's probably just the wind...

After a time, the rustling becomes more consistent. You're sure that there's something up in the branches above your head. You stop for a moment and look up. The creature twitches slightly, and you catch sight of a grey and white tail poking out of the leaves. You know that tail!

It seems the Minccino from earlier has been following you for some reason, and is now hiding in the leaves above your head! It's the perfect opportunity to take it by surprise... What are you going to do?

Hiding in the tree tops.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Indeed, you have searched for hours for a wild Pokemon. I hope it's worth it.

You know that Pidgey you caught earlier? It has family. Of course it has family. And they want their baby back.

An enraged adult Pidgey swoops down at you from the trees, trying to pluck Aerial's Poke Ball from your belt. As a result, your Pidgey is sent out from its ball.

"Pid?"

A wild Pidgey appeared!
Trying to relinquish you of your Pidgey.
Currently: Defending Aerial

"Aerial, stay back! Get behind me! Toby, you'll have to fight it! Use Metronome!"

Toby's Metronome turned into String Shot, which slows down the belligerent bird.

"Toby! Go use Sweet Kiss to confuse it!"

Toby confuses the bird, making it hit itself in confusion.

"Now use a Metronome!"

Toby's Metronome turns into Power Gem, finishing off the wild Pidgey.

"Hurray! We did it!"

Signature made by Foxamivalth!