Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Navi Town

Marcus

An older man sits on the stairs of the Navi Town Trainer School, which is currently very quiet. A large poster advertising an upcoming tournament is stuck on the door.

"Sigh, all these young trainers these days are in such a rush! You'd think they'd want to stop and explore, wouldn't you?" the man says.

Besides him, an Umbreon stretches lazily and then curls up. "Bre bre," it agrees.

"Don't worry Umby, the next lot of kids will be arriving in a few days. We'll have plenty to do then. Maybe some of these older trainers will even stop by. Come on, let's go prepare some lessons."

The old trainer and his faithful Pokemon get up and enter the Trainer School.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Leaving Navi Town

"Welp, we registered for the tournament, and we bought ourselves an Old Rod. There's nothing else to do so why don't we head to Route 3 now?" Minako asked her troop. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

Minako and friends are leaving Navi Town.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina

"Looks like everyone left..." Quinn said to himself. "I guess I'll fish once." Quinn pulls out his Old Rod and casts it into the water. -You know what I mean.-

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

"Looks like everyone left..." Quinn said to himself. "I guess I'll fish once." Quinn pulls out his Old Rod and casts it into the water. -You know what I mean.-
Official's Post

The citizens of Navi Town are thankful that the city's waters are not as dirty as your mind.

But as you reel in your cast, you find that there a select few who do, in fact, like to play dirty.

BAM!

A Pokemon splashes out of the water and slams into your chest, before jumping back into the water to splash mud all over you!

The Pokemon rises back to the surface to admire its work and mocks you.

A wild Wooper appeared! Write a paragraph to catch it, or run!

Last edited by Steak; 10-06-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit malfunctions in background Quinn wipes mud from his suit shirt. "I can't believe you did that!" Quinn yelled at it. Wooper's reply: Sticking it's tongue out. Transformation plays "Ohoho, 'The Beat Is On!'"

Rolling Waters
The Wooper had come out because of fishing. Quinn was more expecting a Magikarp, but, apparently, Navi Town didn't have any. "Go--!" He stopped himself mid-sentence. 'Sara probably wouldn't be the best option,' He thinks. 'Better pull out my S.T.E.A.K.'

"S.T.E.A.K. says: USE PIDGEY." Quinn puts Sara's ball back and exchanges it for Bobalina's.

"Go, Bobalina!" Quinn shouted. In an instant, the little bird came out. "Use Gust!" The bird flapped it's wings and summoned a tiny tornado. Wooper was blown back into the water, but jumped out. It attempted to slap mud at Bobalina, but failed. "Another Gust!" Another command, another tiny tornado. Back into the water. Jumping out of the water. The creature this time retaliated by spitting water at Bobalina, keeping her down. "Bobalina, Tackle!" The little, grounded bird rammed into the water creature, knocking it down. "Now for the moment of truth...Go, Lure Ball!" Quinn threw the Lure Ball at Wooper, entrapping it. Wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle...

Links
Code:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:

Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit malfunctions in background Quinn wipes mud from his suit shirt. "I can't believe you did that!" Quinn yelled at it. Wooper's reply: Sticking it's tongue out. Transformation plays "Ohoho, 'The Beat Is On!'"

Rolling Waters
The Wooper had come out because of fishing. Quinn was more expecting a Magikarp, but, apparently, Navi Town didn't have any. "Go--!" He stopped himself mid-sentence. 'Sara probably wouldn't be the best option,' He thinks. 'Better pull out my S.T.E.A.K.'

"S.T.E.A.K. says: USE PIDGEY." Quinn puts Sara's ball back and exchanges it for Bobalina's.

"Go, Bobalina!" Quinn shouted. In an instant, the little bird came out. "Use Gust!" The bird flapped it's wings and summoned a tiny tornado. Wooper was blown back into the water, but jumped out. It attempted to slap mud at Bobalina, but failed. "Another Gust!" Another command, another tiny tornado. Back into the water. Jumping out of the water. The creature this time retaliated by spitting water at Bobalina, keeping her down. "Bobalina, Tackle!" The little, grounded bird rammed into the water creature, knocking it down. "Now for the moment of truth...Go, Lure Ball!" Quinn threw the Lure Ball at Wooper, entrapping it. Wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle, wiggle wiggle...
Official's Post

Your handy S.T.E.A.K. device has proven to be very useful, whatever it is. You decide it is a very handsome device and you will always cherish it.
How come the ball has not stopped wiggling? You have been thinking non-stop about this S.T.E.A.K. of yours for at least twenty minutes. You are sure the ball has wiggled at least 500 times.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

TING!

Quinn caught a Wooper!
The Lure Ball shines as if gloating about how effective it was in this capture.

Last edited by Steak; 10-06-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku

"Ballin'" Quinn said, looking at the newly-filled Lure Ball. "I would leave, but I think I'll check off the Trainer's School." And with that, Quinn heads to the Trainer's School.

Links
Code:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:55 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku

"Ballin'" Quinn said, looking at the newly-filled Lure Ball. "I would leave, but I think I'll check off the Trainer's School." And with that, Quinn heads to the Trainer's School.

Marcus

"Bre bre!" Umby ran into the Trainer School. "Bre umbreon!"

"What's that Umby? There's a trainer coming to visit us?" Marcus asked. He was busy putting the finishing touches on a new training course.

"Bre umbreon!" The Umbreon nodded.

"Well that's great! Maybe they can put our new training course to the test!"

Quinn knocked on the door of the trainer school and Marcus and Umby walked out to meet him.

"Hello there, young man. Are you here for some training?" Marcus asked. "We have a brand new course set up. If you spend an hour here training with your Pokemon, I'm sure it will get stronger! So what do you say?"

Do you want to train at the Trainer School? If so, choose a Pokemon to train!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Party:

"Hmm..." Quinn didn't know who to leave with the man. Neku, the one who was newly caught, or Bobalina, the friend from Route 1. It was obvious that it wouldn't be Sara, for she evolved. "I think I'll leave Neku, my Wooper, here." Quinn hands the ball to Marcus while saying, "Sorry, buddy."

Quinn leaves Neku with Marcus temporarily.

Links
Code:

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 10-06-2012 at 06:26 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:36 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

"Hmm..." Quinn didn't know who to leave with the man. Neku, the one who was newly caught, or Bobalina, the friend from Route 1. It was obvious that it wouldn't be Sara, for she evolved. "I think I'll leave Neku, my Wooper, here." Quinn hands the ball to Marcus while saying, "Sorry, buddy."

Quinn leaves Neku with Marcus temporarily.

Marcus

"Oh ho! Where do you think you're going youngster? This is training for both humans and Pokemon! It will increase your bond!" Marcus says. He hands Neku's ball back to Quinn and gets him to release the Wooper. "Now come this way." He leads them to the back of the trainer school where a kind of obstacle course is set up. Tyres are lined up on the ground, there are pools of mud to wade through, nets to climb, ropes hanging from trees to swing on, rocks to leap over, monkey bars, a flying fox, swings, a seesaw and a giant slide.

"This will raise Neku's endurance and strength. You both should do your best and complete the course as fast as possible! You have one hour to do as many laps as you can. I'll record your progress and let you know how you did at the end of one hour. Now go for it!"

Write a paragraph about completing the course with Neku. In one hour, Marcus will tell you how much Neku's strength has improved.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Party:

*Costume change into male B2/W2 Snivy colored look-alike*

Quinn looks over at the "flying fox." "That's not a flying fox," Quinn said.

"Yes it is, what else would you call it?" Marcus replied.

"A zipline. Well, let's get started, shall we?" Quinn and Neku move to the tires. "Ready?"

"Woopa, woopa!" Neku replies. Quinn navigates the tires with ease, but looks back to see Neku struggling. Quinn helps the creature jump out and teaches it how to navigate it with Neku's short body. Now, the pool of mud. This time, Quinn is having trouble, whilst the Wooper is breezing through. Quinn gets through and checks the time left. 29:30 'Great.' To the nets they go. Quinn puts Neku on his shoulders, knowing that the little creature couldn't possibly climb the net without any hands. He checks the time again. 20:00 'Doing good' The trees. "Oh, great," Quinn said with remorse. "I'll put you ba--" Neku latched onto a rope using it's teeth. Swinging through trees, swinging through trees! Ahem, yes. Rocks. There were small rocks and bigger rocks. Neku took the smaller ones and Quinn took the bigger ones. 5:23 The monkey bars. Neku back on Quinn's shoulders. Quinn slightly struggles with the money bars, but makes it through. 4:23 'Wow.' To the flying fox! Ziiiiiiiippppppppppppp!!!! 3:00 'Almost out of time...!' The swings. "Wheee! Wheee!" The seesaw. Moar "Wheees!" The giant slide. Quinn screams while going down. 'Almost...almost...' 5...4...3...2... DINNNNGGGG!!!! Quinn jumps off, followed by Neku. "How'd we do?" Quinn asks Marcus.

Links
Code:

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 10-06-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Moving to Navi Town

"Ha ha! We're here!"

I exclaimed.

"Now, where is that shop I've heard so much about?"

"Ah! Here it is!"

I dash in the store.

"3 Lure Balls, and Old Rod, and TM 27!"

"That'll be 76 stars. Thanks!!"

Corey walks out of the old store and runs to the near by water to fish.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-06-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:
Currently: Moving to Navi Town

"Ha ha! We're here!"

I exclaimed.

"Now, where is that shop I've heard so much about?"

"Ah! Here it is!"

I dash in the store.

"3 Lure Balls, and Old Rod, and TM 27!"

"That'll be 76 stars. Thanks!!"

Corey walks out of the old store and runs to the near by water to fish.
Official's Post:

Some say fishing is a sport. Do you agree? I think I would agree if the fish actually fought back a little...

Oh wait. They do.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT EVEN A FISH THEN WHAT IS IT

A wild Wooper appeared!
Hooked by your bait.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:
Currently: Heading towards Route 3

"Oh, a Wooper!"

I pull out my PokeGear and record the Wooper in the built-in Pokedex.

"I'll be off now, thanks, Wooper!"

Wooper stares at me dumbfound.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

*Costume change into male B2/W2 Snivy colored look-alike*

Quinn looks over at the "flying fox." "That's not a flying fox," Quinn said.

"Yes it is, what else would you call it?" Marcus replied.

"A zipline. Well, let's get started, shall we?" Quinn and Neku move to the tires. "Ready?"

"Woopa, woopa!" Neku replies. Quinn navigates the tires with ease, but looks back to see Neku struggling. Quinn helps the creature jump out and teaches it how to navigate it with Neku's short body. Now, the pool of mud. This time, Quinn is having trouble, whilst the Wooper is breezing through. Quinn gets through and checks the time left. 29:30 'Great.' To the nets they go. Quinn puts Neku on his shoulders, knowing that the little creature couldn't possibly climb the net without any hands. He checks the time again. 20:00 'Doing good' The trees. "Oh, great," Quinn said with remorse. "I'll put you ba--" Neku latched onto a rope using it's teeth. Swinging through trees, swinging through trees! Ahem, yes. Rocks. There were small rocks and bigger rocks. Neku took the smaller ones and Quinn took the bigger ones. 5:23 The monkey bars. Neku back on Quinn's shoulders. Quinn slightly struggles with the money bars, but makes it through. 4:23 'Wow.' To the flying fox! Ziiiiiiiippppppppppppp!!!! 3:00 'Almost out of time...!' The swings. "Wheee! Wheee!" The seesaw. Moar "Wheees!" The giant slide. Quinn screams while going down. 'Almost...almost...' 5...4...3...2... DINNNNGGGG!!!! Quinn jumps off, followed by Neku. "How'd we do?" Quinn asks Marcus.

Marcus

"Well done young man! It's clear your Pokemon has warmed up to you quite a lot! Look at that, it's gained experience equal to 2 Wi-Fi battles! I would say this session was a big success. Well done Neku and Quinn. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you'll come and visit again some day!"

Neku has gained +2 Wi-Fi battles of experience! Make sure you make a note in your stats that it was obtained via the Trainer School (either in your journey log or in a separate section).