Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Talking to Johnny.

"Hmm, no, sorry. I don;t seem to have any Rock types!! Volcano, you could totally take on a Rock type, right?"

Cynda! QUIL!

Volcano exclaims his excitement.
Official's Post

As you begin to approach Johnny, suddenly you fall down into a massive hole.

Looks like you've found a short-cut. Your travel time has been reduced by 6 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post

So, you nickname your Sunkern 'Perennial'. It means eternal, or forever lasting, doesn't it? Perhaps to resemble your eternal friendship, or the everlasting memories you are bound to make on this adventure?

That is beautiful. And such beauty can only be rewarded by more beauty.

As you settle down for lunch, you feel a slight nudge against your legs. You look down only to see a small Roggenrola pestering you. Apparently it smelt the food and wants to be fed.

But with what nose did it smell? And with what mouth will it eat?

Do I look like the freakin' Pokemon Professor? I'm just here to narrate your adventure. You have a PokeGear for a reason, y'know.


A wild Roggenrola appeared!
Kinda hungry.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Roggenrola

Sarah jumped in fright as something cold nudged her leg. A strange rock seemed to be staring at her sandwich. Wait... rocks don't stare...

Sarah quickly flicked through the dex pages on her PokeGear. "A Roggenrola, huh? A Rock-type! Awesome!" Sarah stood up and Roggenrola's eye stayed fixed on her food. "You're hungry, are you?" She wondered what rocks even ate. It didn't even seem to have a mouth! "Will you have a battle with me?" Sarah asked. "No matter the outcome, I promise I'll give you some food after."

Roggenrola tilted its head unsurely, and then nodded its assent. It jumped backwards onto the path.

"Alright Reni, it's time for your first battle! Let's go!"

Reni the Sunkern stepped forward nervously, eyeing Roggenrola.

The rock didn't wait for Reni to attack, it began to shoot Rock Blasts at Reni, who dodged behind her trainer's legs.

"Come on Reni, get out there!" Sarah cried, but Reni wouldn't move. "Fine then, use Mega Drain!"

Glowing green lights began to snake their way toward Roggenrola, enveloping it as its energy began to be drained.

Before the attack finished, Roggenrola spun to the side, skidding on the path. The Sand Attack flew up, spraying Sarah in the face.

"Pah!" Sarah spat out the sand. "Are you okay Reni?"

Reni had dodged the attack by hiding behind Aster.

"Oh, this is no good." Sarah sighed. "Okay Aster, show her how it's done!"

Aster dashed forward happily to face Roggenrola. "Now use Razor Leaf!"

Roggenrola dodged the two super sharp leaves and used Rock Blast. The rocks slammed into Aster, knocking him backwards.

"Are you okay?" Sarah called, but Aster was already back on his feet.

"It's time to finish this! Use Vine Whip!"

Two strong vines shot out from the Bulbasaur's sides and began thwacking the Rock-type. Roggenrola tried to dodge, but Aster's range was too great. Eventually Roggenrola feel over in a daze.

"Great work! Now, go PokeBall!"
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:55 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Lemongrab looks angrily at the rocking Pokeball. You wonder if the force of that stare alone is enough to keep poor Hoppip trapped in the ball.

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Hoppip was caught!
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Jammin'.

dude this is so sweet.

you return Lemongrab and let out your newly caught Hoppip. look at the way this chill mother just floats in the air without a care in the world. you have decided to name this Hoppip UNREAL AIR.

you check your pockets and see that you only have one Poke Ball left. what a sad day. you hope there is somewhere nearby where you can get some more.

come on UNREAL AIR, adventure awaits.


__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:03 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Roggenrola

Sarah jumped in fright as something cold nudged her leg. A strange rock seemed to be staring at her sandwich. Wait... rocks don't stare...

Sarah quickly flicked through the dex pages on her PokeGear. "A Roggenrola, huh? A Rock-type! Awesome!" Sarah stood up and Roggenrola's eye stayed fixed on her food. "You're hungry, are you?" She wondered what rocks even ate. It didn't even seem to have a mouth! "Will you have a battle with me?" Sarah asked. "No matter the outcome, I promise I'll give you some food after."

Roggenrola tilted its head unsurely, and then nodded its assent. It jumped backwards onto the path.

"Alright Reni, it's time for your first battle! Let's go!"

Reni the Sunkern stepped forward nervously, eyeing Roggenrola.

The rock didn't wait for Reni to attack, it began to shoot Rock Blasts at Reni, who dodged behind her trainer's legs.

"Come on Reni, get out there!" Sarah cried, but Reni wouldn't move. "Fine then, use Mega Drain!"

Glowing green lights began to snake their way toward Roggenrola, enveloping it as its energy began to be drained.

Before the attack finished, Roggenrola spun to the side, skidding on the path. The Sand Attack flew up, spraying Sarah in the face.

"Pah!" Sarah spat out the sand. "Are you okay Reni?"

Reni had dodged the attack by hiding behind Aster.

"Oh, this is no good." Sarah sighed. "Okay Aster, show her how it's done!"

Aster dashed forward happily to face Roggenrola. "Now use Razor Leaf!"

Roggenrola dodged the two super sharp leaves and used Rock Blast. The rocks slammed into Aster, knocking him backwards.

"Are you okay?" Sarah called, but Aster was already back on his feet.

"It's time to finish this! Use Vine Whip!"

Two strong vines shot out from the Bulbasaur's sides and began thwacking the Rock-type. Roggenrola tried to dodge, but Aster's range was too great. Eventually Roggenrola feel over in a daze.

"Great work! Now, go PokeBall!"
Official's Post

You let the Poke Ball loose, and it hits Roggenrola square in its antenna-dealie. Now this rock is caught in a hard place.

Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

POP!
Shoot, it was so close, too!



The Roggenrola escapes from its spherical prison, refusing to be tamed! Truly his determination is rock-hard. After all, the little guy just wanted a snack, not all of this drama! However, now you've made it angry. Roggenrola strikes back!



__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 10-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

You let the Poke Ball loose, and it hits Roggenrola square in its antenna-dealie. Now this rock is caught in a hard place.

Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

POP!
Shoot, it was so close, too!



The Roggenrola escapes from its spherical prison, refusing to be tamed! Truly his determination is rock-hard. After all, the little guy just wanted a snack, not all of this drama! However, now you've made it angry. Roggenrola strikes back!



Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Roggenrola

"Guess we weren't so lucky this time." Sarah frowned. "Okay Aster, Razor Leaf!"

The familar leaves flew out of Aster's sides and pummeled Roggenrola. The strange rock-type staggered for a moment, before planting its feet firmly on the ground.

"Rola!" it cried as it flew towards Aster, slamming the Bulbasaur with a Headbutt attack.

Roggenrola landed unsteadily from its own attack, it was clearly still tired from the earlier battle.

"This is it Aster! Use Vine Whip to fling it!"

Using its strong vines, Aster picked up the strange rock and flung it through the air. It landed on the ground with a muffled crash.

"Now finish with Take Down!"

Aster ran at Roggenrola, head down. The Roggenrola charged with another Headbutt. The crash echoed through the surrounding forest as the two Pokemon collided. When the smoke cleared, Aster was left puffing as he struggled to get back to his feet, while Roggenrola was lying unmoving on the ground.

"One more time! PokeBall go!"
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Teo's Avatar
Teo Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,943
Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Roggenrola

"Guess we weren't so lucky this time." Sarah frowned. "Okay Aster, Razor Leaf!"

The familar leaves flew out of Aster's sides and pummeled Roggenrola. The strange rock-type staggered for a moment, before planting its feet firmly on the ground.

"Rola!" it cried as it flew towards Aster, slamming the Bulbasaur with a Headbutt attack.

Roggenrola landed unsteadily from its own attack, it was clearly still tired from the earlier battle.

"This is it Aster! Use Vine Whip to fling it!"

Using its strong vines, Aster picked up the strange rock and flung it through the air. It landed on the ground with a muffled crash.

"Now finish with Take Down!"

Aster ran at Roggenrola, head down. The Roggenrola charged with another Headbutt. The crash echoed through the surrounding forest as the two Pokemon collided. When the smoke cleared, Aster was left puffing as he struggled to get back to his feet, while Roggenrola was lying unmoving on the ground.

"One more time! PokeBall go!"
Official's Post

PKMN Trainer Sarah whips the ball forth at Roggenrola. Upon imact, Roggenrola glows red and is instantly sucked into the ball.

Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

CLICK!


Roggenrola was caught!

Would you like to give Roggenrola a Nickname?




__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 10-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Found a ShortCut

"Volcano?! Are you alright?!"

Cynda...Quil?

"Oh, there you are. I think we...fell in a hole or something. There's a sign..."

--NAVI TOWN CLOSE BY--

"Hey! We found a shortcut! Awesome! We only have about five hours left to travel!!"

Cyndaaa!
__________________

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-06-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 10-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Found a ShortCut

"Volcano?! Are you alright?!"

Cynda...Quil?

"Oh, there you are. I think we...fell in a hole or something. There's a sign..."

--NAVI TOWN CLOSE BY--

"Hey! We found a shortcut! Awesome! We only have about five hours left to travel!!"

Cyndaaa!
Official's Post

Still dizzy from falling into that hole?

You just can't think straight...you gaze off into the distance and see...


...the most beautiful woman you have ever seen...

You feel the love arrow of Luvdisc strike you straight in the heart.
...wait, ow, that hurt!

You down at your chest, and see that something has actually hit you and landed on the ground.


Corey found a Love Ball!
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 10-06-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 10-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steak View Post
trainer: steak
party:
currently: jammin'.

dude this is so sweet.

You return lemongrab and let out your newly caught hoppip. Look at the way this chill mother just floats in the air without a care in the world. You have decided to name this hoppip unreal air.

You check your pockets and see that you only have one poke ball left. What a sad day. You hope there is somewhere nearby where you can get some more.

Come on unreal air, adventure awaits.


Official's Post

Yes. A very sad day indeed. Only one Poke Ball left, my precious Steakums. How on earth will you ever cope when there are vicious beasts to assault you from the left and the right?

Suddenly, your pocket feels lighter. Huh. You find that your one Poke Ball is gone. GONE. FOREVER.

Okay not really. That Aipom over yonder seems to have quickly stolen it from your pocket without you noticing. Oh dear.


A wild Aipom appeared!
Playing with your ball.

Looks like you're going to have to find a way to get the Poke Ball back if you want to catch this one.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-06-2012 at 01:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post

Yes. A very sad day indeed. Only one Poke Ball left, my precious Steakums. How on earth will you ever cope when there are vicious beasts to assault you from the left and the right?

Suddenly, your pocket feels lighter. Huh. You find that your one Poke Ball is gone. GONE. FOREVER.

Okay not really. That Aipom over yonder seems to have quickly stolen it from your pocket without you noticing. Oh dear.


A wild Aipom appeared!
Playing with your ball.

Looks like you're going to have to find a way to get the Poke Ball back if you want to catch this one.
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE FINAL BOSS OF ROUTE 2

UNACCEPTABLE. ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY UNACCEPTABLE.
YOUR LAST POKE BALL HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THIS MASTERMIND'S GREEDY FINGERS. SURELY YOU WILL NOT LET THIS FLY. IT IS TIME, LAST BOSS OF ROUTE 2. TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER.

[S] MUSIC BEGINS TO BLARE FROM YOUR SHADES AS YOU LET YOUR WHOLE TEAM OUT TO TACKLE THIS GREAT CHALLENGE.

"ok guys," you tell them, "no pressure or anything but this guy is the final boss of route 2, he will do literally anything to win so we have to give it our all."

Something begins to nag at the back of your mind that three-on-one may not be entirely fair, but the music drowns it out. Besides, this the actual last boss.

> Brobat: Hit the area around it with a Supersonic!
> Lemongrab: Set up Sunny Day!
> UNREAL AIR: Plant Leech Seeds all around the area as traps!


You are plauged with the memories of your FIRST BOSS, Phanpy. You will not be made a fool of again!

As Lemongrab furiously contracts the sunlight around it, brightening up the entire area, the Aipom predictably dances around your Zubat's shrieks. However, it trips over one of the Leech Seeds that your Hoppip had set up, Poke Ball flying out of its extra hand. You make a dash to catch it before it hits a tree and shatters. After grasping it mere inches from the trunk of one such behemoth of nature, you turn to observe what has happened. A root has risen up from the seed that Aipom tripped over and has begun to leech its life. Aipom fiercely grabs at it with its tail and pulls itself free, then fires of stars with Swift haphazardly. A few stars make contact with your Pokemon and the Aipom takes the opportunity to ready its escape.

UNREAL AIR: Don't let it get away! Cover the perimeter of the battlefield with Stun Spore!
Brobat: Take to the air and prepare to strike from above!
Lemongrab: Start absorbing sunlight, double-time, to unleash a massive assault!


Aipom sees the spore hovering around the arena and takes to leaping up to the tree branches to escape. He sees Brobat homing in and fends him off with Fury Swipes. But Brobat just circles around the tree and strikes with Wing Attack over and over. Aipom loses its balance and falls to the ground.

> Lemongrab: FIRE!

All those years of absolutely no anger management whatsoever culminate as the Sunkern fires blast after blast of SolarBeam. After the first one makes contact, Aipom shakes its head and attempts to leap high enough to dodge the ensuing flares; only to be struck down by a swooping Zubat. Two more large rays of light strike the Aipom, and that is when you know it is time. With a final boss on your side, there is nothing you cannot overcome on this journey. You throw your Poke Ball in an arc, good and true. It absorbs the impressive entity.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 10-06-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Found a Love Ball

"Hey, a Love Ball! How odd..."

Cynda....?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: THIS IS IT, THIS IS THE FINAL BOSS OF ROUTE 2

UNACCEPTABLE. ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY UNACCEPTABLE.
YOUR LAST POKE BALL HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THIS MASTERMIND'S GREEDY FINGERS. SURELY YOU WILL NOT LET THIS FLY. IT IS TIME, LAST BOSS OF ROUTE 2. TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER.

[S] MUSIC BEGINS TO BLARE FROM YOUR SHADES AS YOU LET YOUR WHOLE TEAM OUT TO TACKLE THIS GREAT CHALLENGE.

"ok guys," you tell them, "no pressure or anything but this guy is the final boss of route 2, he will do literally anything to win so we have to give it our all."

Something begins to nag at the back of your mind that three-on-one may not be entirely fair, but the music drowns it out. Besides, this the actual last boss.

> Brobat: Hit the area around it with a Supersonic!
> Lemongrab: Set up Sunny Day!
> UNREAL AIR: Plant Leech Seeds all around the area as traps!


You are plauged with the memories of your FIRST BOSS, Phanpy. You will not be made a fool of again!

As Lemongrab furiously contracts the sunlight around it, brightening up the entire area, the Aipom predictably dances around your Zubat's shrieks. However, it trips over one of the Leech Seeds that your Hoppip had set up, Poke Ball flying out of its extra hand. You make a dash to catch it before it hits a tree and shatters. After grasping it mere inches from the trunk of one such behemoth of nature, you turn to observe what has happened. A root has risen up from the seed that Aipom tripped over and has begun to leech its life. Aipom fiercely grabs at it with its tail and pulls itself free, then fires of stars with Swift haphazardly. A few stars make contact with your Pokemon and the Aipom takes the opportunity to ready its escape.

UNREAL AIR: Don't let it get away! Cover the perimeter of the battlefield with Stun Spore!
Brobat: Take to the air and prepare to strike from above!
Lemongrab: Start absorbing sunlight, double-time, to unleash a massive assault!


Aipom sees the spore hovering around the arena and takes to leaping up to the tree branches to escape. He sees Brobat homing in and fends him off with Fury Swipes. But Brobat just circles around the tree and strikes with Wing Attack over and over. Aipom loses its balance and falls to the ground.

> Lemongrab: FIRE!

All those years of absolutely no anger management whatsoever culminate as the Sunkern fires blast after blast of SolarBeam. After the first one makes contact, Aipom shakes its head and attempts to leap high enough to dodge the ensuing flares; only to be struck down by a swooping Zubat. Two more large rays of light strike the Aipom, and that is when you know it is time. With a final boss on your side, there is nothing you cannot overcome on this journey. You throw your Poke Ball in an arc, good and true. It absorbs the impressive entity.
Official's Post

Three versus one? Seriously?

I detest your kind.

After brutally mauling that poor little thing, you then chuck one of your old-fashioned capture prisons at the beast. Let's hope you don't pull a Phanpy and lose this one too.

Spoiler:
OHMAGERD THIS IS INTENSE...
Spoiler:
SO INTENSE...
Spoiler:
CAN YOU FEEL THE TENSE...
Spoiler:
PINGTENSITY!


Steak caught the wild Aipom!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 10-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Official's Post

PKMN Trainer Sarah whips the ball forth at Roggenrola. Upon imact, Roggenrola glows red and is instantly sucked into the ball.

Spoiler:

1...
Spoiler:

2...
Spoiler:

3...
Spoiler:

CLICK!


Roggenrola was caught!

Would you like to give Roggenrola a Nickname?




Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Roggenrola was caught!

The ball stopped moving with a PING! Aster reached out a vine, picked it up and handed it to his trainer. "Thanks Aster," Sarah smiled. "That was a great battle." Poor Aster was puffing tiredly. "I think you should have a rest, buddy." Sarah grabbed Aster's Pokeball from her bag and returned her starter.

"Now Roggenrola, come on out!" The strange rock appeared in a flash of red. It as hard to tell, but it looked kind of angry... "I promised you some food, so here it is." Sarah said, handing the strange rock some berries. Roggenrola's attitude changed immediately as it somehow managed to scoff down the food.

"You need a nickname too, but in the meantime, have a rest!" Sarah smiled when Roggenrola had finished eating and was bouncing happily from foot to foot. "Reni, it's just you and me for now. We'll learn to battle together!"

Sarah and her Sunkern continued up the path. Suddenly a row of houses came into view. The gurgling of a river was loud here. "I think we made it! That's Navi Town!"

Sarah left Route 2 and entered Navi Town.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 10-08-2012, 04:29 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 1

Dustin, Litwick, Minccino...and Rattata...leave Route 1, arriving on Route 2. Another explosion of glitter and sparkles announces their arrival, and another costume change.

Sailor Dustin becomes Cardcaptor Dustin...in a pink skirt.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 1

Dustin, Litwick, Minccino...and Rattata...leave Route 1, arriving on Route 2. Another explosion of glitter and sparkles announces their arrival, and another costume change.

Sailor Dustin becomes Cardcaptor Dustin...in a pink skirt.
Official's Post
Your new Minccino and Rattata look a little freaked out by your sudden costume change, but Litwick poses next to you happily. Suddenly your Minccino jumps down from your shoulders and runs ahead. It seems to have found something on the ground!

Dustin found 5 stars!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com