Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 10-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently:
Official's Post:

Hey, chin up. Sure, you might be having some difficulty in your adventure thus far, but it always looks up, right?

How about you try this one on for size?

You're happily minding your own business when all of a sudden something very light and very yellow bounces off of your head.

"It may drop out of the sky suddenly" says a random Pokedex from nowhere.

You turn to enquire into this strange happening. There before you, you see an odd Sunkern. It has red eyes and only possesses a single leaf. And it is very angry.


A wild Sunkern appeared!
Ready to put up one hell of a fight.

Perhaps more luck with this one, eh?~

Last edited by Steak; 10-08-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 10-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Hey, chin up. Sure, you might be having some difficulty in your adventure thus far, but it always looks up, right?

How about you try this one on for size?

You're happily minding your own business when all of a sudden something very light and very yellow bounces off of your head.

"It may drop out of the sky suddenly" says a random Pokedex from nowhere.

You turn to enquire into this strange happening. There before you, you see an odd Sunkern. It has red eyes and only possesses a single leaf. And it is very angry.


A wild Sunkern appeared!
Ready to put up one hell of a fight.

Perhaps more luck with this one, eh?~




wow uh wha-

BOOOOOOOOM!

Upon landing, Sunkern immediately fires off a MASSIVE SOLARBEAM. You begin to fall, but catch the ground and do a SUPERCOOL BACKFLIP instead. Brobat wasn't as quick to dodge and was caught in the blast.

> Steak: Mourn over the loss of your trusted companion.

Get real, man! Brobat shakes off the effects of the SolarBeam due to its INCREDIBLE NATURAL RESISTANCE to Grass-type moves.

> Brobat: Get in and slice that fool up, Samurai-style!

The Zubat swerves through SolarBeams fired at an ANGRILY AND SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE RATE and flies all around Sunkern hacking at it with its wings.

"SUNKERN-SAN," you declare dramatically, "IS IT YOU WHO IS WORTHY TO JOIN FORCES WITH US?!"

You climb up a tree and then jump off of the tree, heroically throwing the Poke Ball down at Sunkern with FULL FORCE. You can almost hear the unnecessarily guitar-heavy Japanese music blaring in the background...
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post




wow uh wha-

BOOOOOOOOM!

Upon landing, Sunkern immediately fires off a MASSIVE SOLARBEAM. You begin to fall, but catch the ground and do a SUPERCOOL BACKFLIP instead. Brobat wasn't as quick to dodge and was caught in the blast.

> Steak: Mourn over the loss of your trusted companion.

Get real, man! Brobat shakes off the effects of the SolarBeam due to its INCREDIBLE NATURAL RESISTANCE to Grass-type moves.

> Brobat: Get in and slice that fool up, Samurai-style!

The Zubat swerves through SolarBeams fired at an ANGRILY AND SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE RATE and flies all around Sunkern hacking at it with its wings.

"SUNKERN-SAN," you declare dramatically, "IS IT YOU WHO IS WORTHY TO JOIN FORCES WITH US?!"

You climb up a tree and then jump off of the tree, heroically throwing the Poke Ball down at Sunkern with FULL FORCE. You can almost hear the unnecessarily guitar-heavy Japanese music blaring in the background...
The Pokeball lands on Sunkern's head and sucks it inside. The ball wiggles teasingly on the ground. You NEED this capture. You NEED this Pokemon to show you CAN be a master. This is it...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
4?
Spoiler:
5... what the!
Spoiler:
PING!

Sunkern was caught! You did it! You managed to catch.... the weakest Pokemon known to man! Yes, this guy has less total base stats than a Caterpie. But don't let that spoil your victory! It's celebration time!
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Moving to Route 2

"Ha ha! There's the sign for Route 2! We made it without any SEVERELY DEVASTATING storms! Let's go Volcano!"

Volcano makes a little Cyndaquil squeal, and we move on.

Leaving Route 1 and Entering Route 2
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Cheerful Cherubi's Avatar
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,165
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Entering Route 1

"Wow, it's beautiful out here! I hope I can find some wild Pokemon soon!"

*Kyle entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town.*
__________________
VPP WFL Trainer Record

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Entering Route 1

"Wow, it's beautiful out here! I hope I can find some wild Pokemon soon!"

*Kyle entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town.*
Official's Post

Kyle and Toby were entering Route 1 when Toby noticed an odd-shaped item on the ground. Toby picked it up and handed it to Kyle.


Kyle obtained a Prism Scale!
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Cheerful Cherubi's Avatar
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,165
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Accepting the Prism Scale from Toby

Kyle puts the Scale in his bag, then turns to Toby.

"Toby, that's great! *pats his head* Let's go look over by those bushes for some other things."

Kyle and Toby wander around in Route 1.
__________________
VPP WFL Trainer Record

Signature made by Foxamivalth!

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-05-2012 at 03:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:32 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
The Pokeball lands on Sunkern's head and sucks it inside. The ball wiggles teasingly on the ground. You NEED this capture. You NEED this Pokemon to show you CAN be a master. This is it...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
4?
Spoiler:
5... what the!
Spoiler:
PING!

Sunkern was caught! You did it! You managed to catch.... the weakest Pokemon known to man! Yes, this guy has less total base stats than a Caterpie. But don't let that spoil your victory! It's celebration time!

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Retrieving Sunkern.

You pick up the Poke Ball and gaze at it for what is probably a really, really long time.

"hey cool," you say before stowing the ball into your pocket. You decide you will let this guy out in the sun whenever you return Brobat. You have also decided this angry little dude's name is Lemongrab. You hop back onto your wicked sweet four-wheel device and zoom down the trail, and into the next area.

> Steak: Enter Route 2.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456

Last edited by Steak; 10-05-2012 at 05:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Dark Umbreon's Avatar
Dark Umbreon Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: On earth (hopefully)
Posts: 432
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Grae
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 1
"Yay route 1!" I throw a Pokeball in the air and out of it emerges ma petite fleur. The Grass/Normal pokemon jumps up to greet me.
"Deer deer!"
"Okay, well my trusty map says we should head north then left towards route 2 wich should lead us to Navi Town."
We walk a little further and I start thinking.
"I wonder what things will meet us here. I wonder if my dad is still somewhere in the Ceestia Region. It's been a few months since anyone has seen him"
I look down at Bambi with his goofy grin and think of my new adventure.
Entering Route 1 from Amdromeda town
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Umbreon View Post
Trainer: Grae
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 1
"Yay route 1!" I throw a Pokeball in the air and out of it emerges ma petite fleur. The Grass/Normal pokemon jumps up to greet me.
"Deer deer!"
"Okay, well my trusty map says we should head north then left towards route 2 wich should lead us to Navi Town."
We walk a little further and I start thinking.
"I wonder what things will meet us here. I wonder if my dad is still somewhere in the Ceestia Region. It's been a few months since anyone has seen him"
I look down at Bambi with his goofy grin and think of my new adventure.
Entering Route 1 from Amdromeda town
Official's Post

Deerling noticed a shiny object on the ground.

Grae received 10 stars!
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Cheerful Cherubi's Avatar
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,165
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Bored in Route 1

Kyle and Toby are rather bored and hungry, and decide that they should make their way towards a town to get some food.

"C'mon Toby, let's go through Route 2."

... *EDIT*

"Just kidding, Toby, let's stick around here for a while and search for some wild Pokemon!"
__________________
VPP WFL Trainer Record

Signature made by Foxamivalth!

Last edited by Cheerful Cherubi; 10-06-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Bored in Route 1

Kyle and Toby are rather bored and hungry, and decide that they should make their way towards a town to get some food.

"C'mon Toby, let's go through Route 2."

... *EDIT*

"Just kidding, Toby, let's stick around here for a while and search for some wild Pokemon!"
Official's Post

Toby and Kyle continue down Route 1, enjoying the scenery. Suddenly there is a commotion above their heads. Two Pidgey are fighting angrily! One of the Pidgey uses Quick Attack, knocking the other Pidgey to the ground. The first Pidgey flies off before the second can recover.

"Pidgoooo," the fallen Pidgey calls as it spots you. It flaps its wings and lifts itself back into the air. It seems angry about losing its battle against the other Pidgey. And now it wants to battle you!


Wild Pidgey appeared! You may choose to battle or run! If you want to catch it, write a paragraph about the battle!
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 10-06-2012, 03:11 AM
Cheerful Cherubi's Avatar
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,165
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Going to catch this wild Pidgey!

Toby and Kyle continue down Route 1, enjoying the scenery. Suddenly there is a commotion above their heads. Two Pidgey are fighting angrily! One of the Pidgey uses Quick Attack, knocking the other Pidgey to the ground. The first Pidgey flies off before the second can recover.

"Pidgoooo," the fallen Pidgey calls as it spots you. It flaps its wings and lifts itself back into the air. It seems angry about losing its battle against the other Pidgey. And now it wants to battle you!


Wild Pidgey appeared! You may choose to battle or run! If you want to catch it, write a paragraph about the battle!
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Going to catch this Pidgey!

"Toby! Look! Let's try to catch it!"

Toby uses Yawn to try to get the Pidgey to fall asleep. The Pidgey uses Gust, and then falls asleep. Toby is knocked back by the Gust attack, but he is very resilient. He gets right back up and uses Metronome on the sleeping bird. Metronome turns into ... ROCK SLIDE! The Pidgey is shaken awake by this attack, taking massive amounts of damage. The Pidgey is very weak now, and Kyle decides to throw a Poke Ball at it!


(And no, I do not look like Ash.)
__________________
VPP WFL Trainer Record

Signature made by Foxamivalth!

Last edited by Cheerful Cherubi; 10-06-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,140
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby)
Currently: Going to catch this Pidgey!

"Toby! Look! Let's try to catch it!"

Toby uses Yawn to try to get the Pidgey to fall asleep. The Pidgey uses Gust, and then falls asleep. Toby is knocked back by the Gust attack, but he is very resilient. He gets right back up and uses Metronome on the sleeping bird. Metronome turns into ... ROCK SLIDE! The Pidgey is shaken awake by this attack, taking massive amounts of damage. The Pidgey is very weak now, and Kyle decides to throw a Poke Ball at it!


(And no, I do not look like Ash.)
Official's Post
You throw that Pokeball with all your might! It hits Pidgey on the back and sucks the bird inside. The ball wobbles slowly on the ground as you and Toby watch with bated breath...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pidgey was caught!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-06-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:52 AM
Cheerful Cherubi's Avatar
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,165
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post
You throw that Pokeball with all your might! It hits Pidgey on the back and sucks the bird inside. The ball wobbles slowly on the ground as you and Toby watch with bated breath...

Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pidgey was caught!
Trainer: Kyle Cheri
Party: (Toby), (Aerial)
Currently: Welcoming the new team member.

Kyle takes his newly caught Pidgey out of its Poke ball. Feeling like a professor, Kyle asks the small bird, "Are you a boy or a girl?"

"Pidge! Pidge!"

"So.... You're a girl?"

The Pidgey responds excitedly, "Pidge!"

"That's great! I'll name you... Aerial! That's a good name. Aerial, this is Toby."

Toby responds, "Pree, Togepree!"

"Toby, Aerial, let's keep exploring this route to see what else we can find. Maybe we'll even find another Pokemon!"
__________________
VPP WFL Trainer Record

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com