Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
What are you getting at, tbh i hate how you always seem to think I sav everything which in truth is far from it and it really anoys me to no end that i just want to curse at the heavens to you.

Making pokemon that are not hacks takes a vast amount of time, time most people don't have and because of it, hacking is a much superior method of obtaining pokemon due to how rapid it is, poor elite would struggle to make one flawless pokemon in the time i could make thousands. You want more people to join this section yes? RNging pokemon for them is not the answer it's too slow, I have and can arm an arm an army of competive battling to the teeth with teams of pokemon, my skills in hacking will make sure everyone can wi fi with out fear of imperfection.

This forum dose not need RNGing it needs efficiency and thats exactly what the modfier codes i co created offer, efficiency at it's most beautiful purity.

RNG is nice for gift pokemon but if you really want to give people pokemon to get into wi fi commutative battling you will need action reply to help, otherwise choose to focus on showdown instead.

I know my calling on pe2k now it's to get people back into battling and supply there teams for battle and I will fight you on your foolishness if you think action reply cannot learn a huge hand into this, I have the backing of the old gods of pe2k behind me, silver, jose all agreed with my philosophy on action reply.
Hahaha you could not be more wrong on your view of RNG. RNG is more than practical for battlers.

Again why do you keep bringing up hacks when no one is talkinga bout hacks. I was asking EBM about helping with RNG breeding

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Hahaha you could not be more wrong on your view of RNG. RNG is more than practical for battlers.

Again why do you keep bringing up hacks when no one is talkinga bout hacks. I was asking EBM about helping with RNG breeding
wrong wrong wrong, rng is slow and a waste of time, hacking is a much faster more effecient method of obtaining pokemon.

You only have 2 choices accept AR for the tool it is or focus on po/ps for battling as your attempt to use rng to get people pokemon will fail i can asure you.

I am completely right on my view of rng, it is you that is so badly wrong so deluded into thinking this slow and ineffecient method will help the battling center.

While i can arm an army you'd stuggle to arm one person with a team they fully chose.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
wrong wrong wrong, rng is slow and a waste of time, hacking is a much faster more effecient method of obtaining pokemon.

You only have 2 choices accept AR for the tool it is or focus on po/ps for battling as your attempt to use rng to get people pokemon will fail i can asure you.

I am completely right on my view of rng, it is you that is so badly wrong so deluded into thinking this slow and ineffecient method will help the battling center.

While i can arm an army you'd stuggle to arm one person with a team they fully chose.

No your not, because you do not understand what legit means. RNG is used because not everyone likes to using hacking devices. You dont have a sense of pride in breeding, you can never understand what im trying to say.

No one said saving wasnt effective so just stop talking about it.

this conversation is over.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Quote:
What are you getting at, tbh i hate how you always seem to think I sav everything which in truth is far from it and it really anoys me to no end that i just want to curse at the heavens to you.

Making pokemon that are not hacks takes a vast amount of time, time most people don't have and because of it, hacking is a much superior method of obtaining pokemon due to how rapid it is, poor elite would struggle to make one flawless pokemon in the time i could make thousands. You want more people to join this section yes? RNging pokemon for them is not the answer it's too slow, I have and can arm an arm an army of competive battling to the teeth with teams of pokemon, my skills in hacking will make sure everyone can wi fi with out fear of imperfection.

This forum dose not need RNGing it needs efficiency and thats exactly what the modfier codes i co created offer, efficiency at it's most beautiful purity.

RNG is nice for gift pokemon but if you really want to give people pokemon to get into wi fi commutative battling you will need action reply to help, otherwise choose to focus on showdown instead.

I know my calling on pe2k now it's to get people back into battling and supply there teams for battle and I will fight you on your foolishness if you think action reply cannot learn a huge hand into this, I have the backing of the old gods of pe2k behind me, silver, jose all agreed with my philosophy on action reply.
Be that as it may but RNGing a pokemon in 5th gen takes all of 5-10 minutes to get your flawless egg hatched.

The only downfall is the amount of time ev training and leveling it up.

Also, for the more advanced user, I know of several wifi battlers who won't touch a sav'd or AR'd pokemon. They RNG themselves because they simply want to make sure their mons are legal and just look at cheating as boring. If they want perfect pokemon in a matter of minutes at level 100, that is what PO/PS is all about. For most of the serious battlers on wifi, they want legit pokemon, not hacks. RNG is not a waste of time. More than 54,000 replies and 2.4+ million views of Smogon's two RNG threads proves how tons of people think it's not a waste of time.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 10-03-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

EBM dont mind Aqua once he gets caught in what he believes is an disagreement he will never stop arguing.

Old 10-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

lets talk about mamoswine a prime example of how old thing's find new nieches.

Mamoswine for some bizarre reason was in uu at the start of this generation, despite the dragon scourge dominating ou, people slowly but surely began to realise he was useful and he moved up to ou as he was more than a dragon killer, with 2 solid stabs in ice and ground and his lack of typical sr weakness as an ice type, being somewhat bulky with a huge attack and mediocre speed and made up for in stab ice shard, he is a solid contender but still very underated until tornadous and moxie mence came in and showed his merits as a dragon killer, while not being completely useless otherwise
Old 10-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

I thought about breeding again but then I realized I don't have any time for that anymore at all lol.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
I thought about breeding again but then I realized I don't have any time for that anymore at all lol.
hey man, how goes it today ?

Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

*Sees the huge argument above* ...Wow I have the best timing when it comes to missing things lol XD

TORNADUS. You have a great name. But you are not a tornado. It makes me very sad :(
Old 10-04-2012, 02:54 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Landorus is also not a land, it is a Pokemon.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Good god! What in blue blazes... Did i miss...

I'm going to attempt to stitch this as easy as possible..

People have their own opinions to things, those opinions are always going to clash with each other at some point or another.. Dredd, you and Aqua both make valid points in your ideals about the subject. But does that make the opposite wrong? yes it is a faster method and yes it is a hack, on the flipside, yes rng
Is a way to keep things levity and yes not all people like to use hacks. Neither of those ideals make the other wrong. Myself for example.. I used to hack yes. Nothing huge mind you, but when I got competetive, that ceased, because i seen the pride a lot of people had using their own special things. Every pokemon I use competetively was hand raised by yours truly, BUT! on a few I used iv's from the few hacked pokemon i still had in the box. Would that be considered going against either of your ideals? I know you are really opinionated about hacks Dredd, but i do remember a time when VDA, the former top dogs, were still around and you wouldn't challenge them to war or let anyone battle against them because they used pokesav and hacks... If i recall, I took out nearly half of that clan using hand raised pokemon, none perfect iv's either. I eventually (after a hellish time) convinced you to let us do battle against them. I believe in the idea that no hack can overcome a purebreed (so to speak) and vice versa. It's these very thoughts that drive what little of the competetive community onward to still exist. Arguing over who is right is doing nothing on either of your parts.

In short, we all have our methods for making and creating. Use them as long as they stick faithfully to the rules of engagement.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

lol I dont have a problem with saving pokemon....Ive said it before. Aqua just jumped in and made a comment to something that had nothing to do with him. My orignal statement was about EMB breeding for the trade center. It had nothing at all to do with saving pokemon. In fact Ive defend pokesav before. I dont care what people do to breed, but when it comes to official forum threads we will not take pokesav, no arguments, no discussion, your view on it does not matter, that is the end.. I have rules to follow like everyone else. Aqua, just did not get that it had nothing to do with him or his opinion. I would hope that in the future people would read what is being written before making comments about it.

Old 10-04-2012, 07:21 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Really an argument about Hacking

Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

dj you going to be for trading today or tomorrow ?

Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM
dj-tiny Offline

I'm off all day tomorow so then would be better but i can do it just now if you want