Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
they have EBM and Skipp came back right before you, so did Sean and Shucklerulez ! those are four old battlers. We just need more energetic battlers to motivate the others !
Oh wow! A few of the originals.. hopefully we are all here to stay this time
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

we are going to need to create a friendly battling area to get the new battlers to stay. Guys check out my discussion thread. Id really like some suggestions on how to get new people to stay.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
we are going to need to create a friendly battling area to get the new battlers to stay. Guys check out my discussion thread. Id really like some suggestions on how to get new people to stay.
Okay i have think of ideas that may work

Old 10-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

well feel free to post there with your suggestion.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Well, I can safely and confidently say that I can 100% easily RNG breed this gen now. Took some practice and more troubleshooting than I could have anticipated but the tough stuff is over.

I RNG bred the three mons below in roughly a half hour tonight:

31/31/31/x/31/31

31/x/31/31/31/31

31/x/31/31/31/31

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

does that mean you would be willing to start breeding for the pe2k trading center ?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
does that mean you would be willing to start breeding for the pe2k trading center ?
why RNG when you can hack for the same thing, my services are always avalible to those that need them, hidden power requests take longer however.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
why RNG when you can hack for the same thing, my services are always avalible to those that need them, hidden power requests take longer however.
because RNG is accepted as legit by everyone including Nintendo . Unlike Poksav

Old 10-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
because RNG is accepted as legit by everyone including Nintendo . Unlike Poksav
i rarely use poke sav and legitness is pointless when you save time with something that is legal. I am going to stay on pe2k and smogon to continue to offer my hacking services to those in need of it, tbh i dislike how many people ask me to do it in confidence, they have nothing to be ashamed of, people have busy lives and i offer them a quick and easy solution to their problems. Most these days want my skills for that wi fi thing, breaching nintendo hack checks are easy as i can change the pidi using the games mechanics to taint the game and not the mon creating what is infact a legit hack as it's impossible to prove it's hacked.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
i rarely use poke sav and legitness is pointless when you save time with something that is legal. I am going to stay on pe2k and smogon to continue to offer my hacking services to those in need of it, tbh i dislike how many people ask me to do it in confidence, they have nothing to be ashamed of, people have busy lives and i offer them a quick and easy solution to their problems. Most these days want my skills for that wi fi thing, breaching nintendo hack checks are easy as i can change the pidi using the games mechanics to taint the game and not the mon creating what is infact a legit hack as it's impossible to prove it's hacked.

my comment to EBM had nothing to do with you are or poksav why do you feel like you need to defend pokesav when no one is even bad mouthing it?

Old 10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
my comment to EBM had nothing to do with you are or poksav why do you feel like you need to defend pokesav when no one is even bad mouthing it?
pokegen is pretty useless I have no need to defend it, i defends hacking honour and my firm belief RNGing is a pointless waste of time when one can now make legit hacks, that phrase again is legit hacks not legal legit, completely untracible by nintendo as the game is being effected not the pokemon.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
pokegen is pretty useless I have no need to defend it, i defends hacking honour and my firm belief RNGing is a pointless waste of time when one can now make legit hacks, that phrase again is legit hacks not legal legit, completely untracible by nintendo as the game is being effected not the pokemon.
This is not an argument or a debate Aqua. RNG is more valuable on this forum. Your feelings on its relevance are irrelevant. Making hacks is okay for the most part but most people dont want them. To trade someone a sav'd pokemon and not tell them would be dishonest.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Quote:
Possibly...

Thing is, I will be breeding here and there in the next couple weeks because I am trying to complete my gym teams for my league.

There simply is an insane amount of time spent breeding and then leveling them up to level 100. Even after I am done, I do not allow clones (unless done by me) of my pokemon so I really think that me helping the trading center would be quite difficult. I don't want a ton of my mons floating around by people who have hack/cloned them.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Possibly...

Thing is, I will be breeding here and there in the next couple weeks because I am trying to complete my gym teams for my league.

There simply is an insane amount of time spent breeding and then leveling them up to level 100. Even after I am done, I do not allow clones (unless done by me) of my pokemon so I really think that me helping the trading center would be quite difficult. I don't want a ton of my mons floating around by people who have hack/cloned them.
I can understand that.

Old 10-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
This is not an argument or a debate Aqua. RNG is more valuable on this forum. Your feelings on its relevance are irrelevant. Making hacks is okay for the most part but most people dont want them. To trade someone a sav'd pokemon and not tell them would be dishonest.
What are you getting at, tbh i hate how you always seem to think I sav everything which in truth is far from it and it really anoys me to no end that i just want to curse at the heavens to you.

Making pokemon that are not hacks takes a vast amount of time, time most people don't have and because of it, hacking is a much superior method of obtaining pokemon due to how rapid it is, poor elite would struggle to make one flawless pokemon in the time i could make thousands. You want more people to join this section yes? RNging pokemon for them is not the answer it's too slow, I have and can arm an arm an army of competive battling to the teeth with teams of pokemon, my skills in hacking will make sure everyone can wi fi with out fear of imperfection.

This forum dose not need RNGing it needs efficiency and thats exactly what the modfier codes i co created offer, efficiency at it's most beautiful purity.

RNG is nice for gift pokemon but if you really want to give people pokemon to get into wi fi commutative battling you will need action reply to help, otherwise choose to focus on showdown instead.

I know my calling on pe2k now it's to get people back into battling and supply there teams for battle and I will fight you on your foolishness if you think action reply cannot learn a huge hand into this, I have the backing of the old gods of pe2k behind me, silver, jose all agreed with my philosophy on action reply.