Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently: route 1
Okay Eevee you are up lets use quick attack
okay that looks close to fainting throws pokeball
Official's Post:

You order your Eevee to quickly run up and ram a small, sleeping bird. How hideously cruel. If this wasn't Pokemon, I'd almost be disgusted.

The bird awakens with a fright. In a quick panic, it attempts to flee by flying away. However, you viciously suck up the pigeon in a small spherical prison. The ball lands onto the floor with a small bounce and begins to wobble.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

dj-tiny captured a Pidgey!
Old 10-01-2012, 09:07 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently: route 1
With his new pidgy he heads to route 2 to join up with the others

Old 10-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Being angry. >:c

"How rude!!11!ONEi!!1! My Pokemon are beautiful!"

But Jackson had already left.

"How dare he...You guys are beautiful and strong. Don;t let anything that joker says get to you."

Meowth smiled.

"As for you Volcano, you were for me specifically. We'll overcome all of these challenges together. I love you, even though I've only known you for a few days."

Volcano wiped a tear from his eye, and we hugged tightly.

"Now, let's move gang!"
Old 10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Being angry. >:c

"How rude!!11!ONEi!!1! My Pokemon are beautiful!"

But Jackson had already left.

"How dare he...You guys are beautiful and strong. Don;t let anything that joker says get to you."

Meowth smiled.

"As for you Volcano, you were for me specifically. We'll overcome all of these challenges together. I love you, even though I've only known you for a few days."

Volcano wiped a tear from his eye, and we hugged tightly.

"Now, let's move gang!"
Official's Post:

After your incredibly vomit-inducing heart-warming speech to your Pokemon, you continue to travel through Route 1. Not long left until the path ends - would there even be time for more happenings to...happen? Of course there would be. There's an old saying in Celestia. Every hour the thunder strikes. And that is entirely true in this case.

Clouds in the sky begin to form. The planet's roof gets greyer and greyer until all of a sudden a massive clap of thunder shakes the atmosphere. It is soon followed by an almighty crack of lightning right in front of you, said by many to be sent by The Beast of Thunder himself. You hear many wild Pokemon scatter and fly away from the storm, seeking refuge in safer parts of the route.

You see that it is too dangerous to continue. Your only option for survival is to turn back to Andromeda Town and wait until the storm is over.

Corey is forced to turn back to Andromeda Town.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

;OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO;

I head back to Andromeda to CRY MYSELF TO DEATH avoid the storm.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Dark clouds started to gather overhead, Sarah looked up nervously. She hadn't brought an umbrella...

Suddenly she heard the sound of pounding footsteps and a boy came into view. When he got closer, she recognised him as Corey, one of the people she had met in Andromeda Town.

"Hi Corey, where are you-"

Corey ran straight past as if he didn't even see her, it was clear he was in a very big hurry to get back to Andromeda Town...

"I wonder what that was about," Sarah pondered, "Nevermind, let's keep going Aster! The others can't be too far ahead!"
Old 10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Party:
Currently: Walking

Dark clouds started to gather overhead, Sarah looked up nervously. She hadn't brought an umbrella...

Suddenly she heard the sound of pounding footsteps and a boy came into view. When he got closer, she recognised him as Corey, one of the people she had met in Andromeda Town.

"Hi Corey, where are you-"

Corey ran straight past as if he didn't even see her, it was clear he was in a very big hurry to get back to Andromeda Town...

"I wonder what that was about," Sarah pondered, "Nevermind, let's keep going Aster! The others can't be too far ahead!"
Official's Post:

You're right; the others weren't too far ahead. They were probably sheltering underneath a large tree, somewhere. So if you keep a steady pace, you should be able to catch up, right?

Sadly, there are things in this wooded area to keep you occupied - and distracted. The forest was particularly busy right now because its inhabitants are wildly hurrying to seek shelter. As luck might have it, one crossed your path as you began to progress further. A small yellow seed-like Pokemon bounced along the floor of Route 1, shaking its leaves wildly to throw off any excess rain. It suddenly stopped when it noticed you coming towards it, frozen in fear. I'm sure you would too if something ten times the size of you came bounding your way. I bet it thinks the very ground is shaking where you tread.

A wild Sunkern appeared!
Old 10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino
Currently: Heading toward Route 2

"Well, I guess that wasn't so bad. I got a new Pokeball for whichever new friend for you guys I can catch next. Let's head on over to Route 2"

Minty leaves Route 1 and enters Route 2

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 1

"Okay, Sunkern, your nickname is Amaterasu. It means sun goddess, since you well...evolve into a Sunflora. I guess I could call you Ama-chan since it's shorter. " Minako said. Ama-chan looks at her owner and smiles.

Marley starts to sniff Ama-chan and Ama-chan looks at Marley like she's crazy.

"Marley, stop. You're scaring Ama-chan." Minako whined. "Well, now. Let's see what else is on this Route."

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 1

"Okay, Sunkern, your nickname is Amaterasu. It means sun goddess, since you well...evolve into a Sunflora. I guess I could call you Ama-chan since it's shorter. " Minako said. Ama-chan looks at her owner and smiles.

Marley starts to sniff Ama-chan and Ama-chan looks at Marley like she's crazy.

"Marley, stop. You're scaring Ama-chan." Minako whined. "Well, now. Let's see what else is on this Route."
Official's Post:

Jackson

"Oh my sweet-Combee, did I drop my PokeGear?" Jackson sighed, running back towards where he had previously been. He crosses your path and confronts you.

"Hey, you! Did you steal my PokeGear!?" He appears not to have noticed your Pokemon.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina

"Looks like Minty is leaving," Quinn says to Sara and Bobalina. "Guess we better head off ourselves." Quinn leaves a note on Eti's tent telling him where Quinn's going.

Quinn moves on to Route 2

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Jackson

"Oh my sweet-Combee, did I drop my PokeGear?" Jackson sighed, running back towards where he had previously been. He crosses your path and confronts you.

"Hey, you! Did you steal my PokeGear!?" He appears not to have noticed your Pokemon.
Party:
Currently: Talking to Jackson

"Uh, hi. No, this is my PokeGear. I got it when I first received my starter Growlithe." Minako explained. Marley growled at the man, furious that he was accusing Minako of stealing his PokeGear.

"You shouldn't accuse people of stealing things. It's not nice." Minako looks around. "I think that's it over there, by the big tree..."

Minako collects her 10 stars from earlier.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-02-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You're right; the others weren't too far ahead. They were probably sheltering underneath a large tree, somewhere. So if you keep a steady pace, you should be able to catch up, right?

Sadly, there are things in this wooded area to keep you occupied - and distracted. The forest was particularly busy right now because its inhabitants are wildly hurrying to seek shelter. As luck might have it, one crossed your path as you began to progress further. A small yellow seed-like Pokemon bounced along the floor of Route 1, shaking its leaves wildly to throw off any excess rain. It suddenly stopped when it noticed you coming towards it, frozen in fear. I'm sure you would too if something ten times the size of you came bounding your way. I bet it thinks the very ground is shaking where you tread.

A wild Sunkern appeared!
Party:
Currently: Battling Sunkern

"Look Aster! It's a Pokemon!"

"Bulba, saur!" Aster cried excitedly.

"I think that's a Sunkern. It looks like a Grass-type... but I already have you," Sarah said unsurely. "It's so cute though, should we try and catch it?"

"Saur, saur." Aster nodded, eager to have a Pokemon friend.

"Well I guess it will be good practice!" Sarah grinned. "Okay Aster, are you ready to battle?"

Aster stepped out in front of his trainer, to face the frozen Sunkern and growled as threateningly as he could manage. At the sound of his voice, the Sunkern seemed to snap out of its daze and its eyes narrowed. It sprang into the air, launching two razor sharp leaves at Aster.

"Dodge it!" Sarah cried, and Aster dodged to the left. "Now try a Tackle!"

Aster dashed forward, but Sunkern was much too quick. It sprang easily over the Bulbasaur's head and began to glow, sucking up Aster's energy with Mega Drain.

Aster shook the attack off and spun around. "Lucky it's not very effective." Sarah said. "Now grab Sunkern with Vine Whip!

Two vines shot out of Aster's sides and wrapped around the small Pokemon, squeezing it tightly. Sunkern struggled but couldn't escape.

"Now, spin it around and then use Tackle!" Sarah cried.

Aster begun to spin Sunkern in the air until it was thoroughly dizzy. The poor Pokemon was flung against the soft earth, where it tottered unsteadily. Not missing a beat, Aster dashed forward, this time connecting with Sunkern with a crash. Sunkern went flying backwards and stopped moving.

"Well done Aster!" Sarah yelled happily, holding her arms out. Aster jumped into her arms and snuggled her happily. "It's not over yet though. Let's catch it! PokeBall go!" Sarah flung a red and white orb at the weakened Pokemon. It disappeared into the ball in a flash of red light...
Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Party:
Currently: Battling Sunkern

"Look Aster! It's a Pokemon!"

"Bulba, saur!" Aster cried excitedly.

"I think that's a Sunkern. It looks like a Grass-type... but I already have you," Sarah said unsurely. "It's so cute though, should we try and catch it?"

"Saur, saur." Aster nodded, eager to have a Pokemon friend.

"Well I guess it will be good practice!" Sarah grinned. "Okay Aster, are you ready to battle?"

Aster stepped out in front of his trainer, to face the frozen Sunkern and growled as threateningly as he could manage. At the sound of his voice, the Sunkern seemed to snap out of its daze and its eyes narrowed. It sprang into the air, launching two razor sharp leaves at Aster.

"Dodge it!" Sarah cried, and Aster dodged to the left. "Now try a Tackle!"

Aster dashed forward, but Sunkern was much too quick. It sprang easily over the Bulbasaur's head and began to glow, sucking up Aster's energy with Mega Drain.

Aster shook the attack off and spun around. "Lucky it's not very effective." Sarah said. "Now grab Sunkern with Vine Whip!

Two vines shot out of Aster's sides and wrapped around the small Pokemon, squeezing it tightly. Sunkern struggled but couldn't escape.

"Now, spin it around and then use Tackle!" Sarah cried.

Aster begun to spin Sunkern in the air until it was thoroughly dizzy. The poor Pokemon was flung against the soft earth, where it tottered unsteadily. Not missing a beat, Aster dashed forward, this time connecting with Sunkern with a crash. Sunkern went flying backwards and stopped moving.

"Well done Aster!" Sarah yelled happily, holding her arms out. Aster jumped into her arms and snuggled her happily. "It's not over yet though. Let's catch it! PokeBall go!" Sarah flung a red and white orb at the weakened Pokemon. It disappeared into the ball in a flash of red light...
Official's Post:

Your Bulbasaur's vicious combo attack sends the poor little seed Pokemon reeling.

You're worried about catching this other Pokemon when your Bulbasaur just knocked it silly in its first battle? Such prowess! Such skill! Such strength! Such-

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Sarah Everstone caught Sunkern!
Old 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post:

Your Bulbasaur's vicious combo attack sends the poor little seed Pokemon reeling.

You're worried about catching this other Pokemon when your Bulbasaur just knocked it silly in its first battle? Such prowess! Such skill! Such strength! Such-

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Sarah Everstone caught Sunkern!
Party:
Currently: Sunkern was caught!

"Wow we really did it!" Sarah smiled, throwing Aster into the air excitedly. The poor Bulbasaur squealed in fright, dropped to the ground and cowered behind Sarah's shoes. "Sorry Aster... I guess you really don't like heights..."

Sarah walked over and picked up the still PokeBall. Interestingly, it felt a little different to her empty PokeBalls... now quite heavier but as if it had some kind of substance to it. "Sunkern, come on out!"

The tired seed Pokemon appeared in a flash of red. It looked around nervously, as if it wasn't quite sure what was happening.

"Hi Sunkern, I'm Sarah, your new trainer," Sarah explained.

"Sun sun!" Sunkern smiled, bouncing up and down.

"Saur, bulba saur!" Aster ran up to Sunkern and began chatting excitedly. It was clear that Aster was happy to have another Pokemon on the team.

"Kern, sunkern?"

"Saur!"

"Kern kern!"

"Saur bulbasaur!"

The incomprehensible conversation went on for some time... Sarah let the two get to know each other while she tried to think up a good name for her new friend.