Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 07-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Route 2

ROUTE 2
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 48 hours.

Description
A short route linking Route 1 and Navi Town. Route 2 is a pleasant walk due to the level and well-maintained paths. This route is lined with tall, leafy trees which creak in the wind and let in plenty of sunlight. Thick undergrowth prevents trainers from wandering off the path here. In the warm months, Pokemon can sometimes be caught unaware, bathing in the hot sun. A small, rocky outcrop can be seen to the south, but the walls on this side are steep and unclimbable. Rushing water can be heard to the west.

Landmarks
-------

Wild Pokemon

Items
?

Navigation
North
---------
West
Navi Town
East
Route 1
South
---------

Last edited by Etymology; 11-06-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Trying to figure out where I am.

After travelling along the new path I discovered, I came across a young man. I stopped to ask him for directions.

"Oh? To the west is Sunburst Village," he told me politely, before bounding away without a care in the world. I decided to go west towards the village - it'd be nice to discover new places.

I walked for quite a while when I realised a village was nowhere in site. I pulled out my PokeGear to find out where the odd shortcut had taken me. The signal was weak so I had to wait several minutes. Expecting to discover a small settlement just ahead of me, I was surprised when I found out I was actually on Route 2.

"Wha?" It appears the young gentleman had pointed me in the wrong direction. Tired, I stopped to rest. Monster and Etitymin rested beside me, just in case of an emergency.

Entered Route 2 from Route 1.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-30-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official Post:

Whilst sitting in the dark, a wild Pokemon moves around Eti. Timidly, he gets up to inspect, Monster safe in his arms. Etitymin was close behind his legs. He comes closer and closer to the noise...a wild Makuhita pops out of the bush!

Write a paragraph to catch it!

Old 10-01-2012, 10:09 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party: Party:
Currently: route 1
from route 1 he has entered route 2 and lets his pidgy out to fly while the Eevee watch it very carefuly

Old 10-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Battling Makuhita.

It was late, and therefore quite dark in Route 2. The PokeGear says that the route is usually well lit by sunlight, but I suppose you can't expect that in the night.

Suddenly, a noise shocks me with a fright. A short while away from me, a Makuhita was slowly scurrying around in the bushes. Taken aback, I decided to act calmly with the situation.

"Hey little guy. How are y-." The small Fighting type Pokemon cut me off by trying to deliver a swift blow to my knee caps. With my quick reflexes, I jumped out of the way, Monster immediately taking action by firing off a Psybeam.

What happened next was no doubt the strangest occurrence of my journey so far. The Psybeam must have confused the wild Pokemon, for the Makuhita started acting very strangely. Out of nowhere, the Pokemon started trying to do what I could only describe as an odd and sluggish solo salsa dance. It twisted vibrantly. The small yellow Pokemon jiggled with pseudo-happiness and then stopped. It looked at Monster, then let out a small welp.

"Maku." The Pokemon appeared to be sad, for it slumped to its knees in front of us and began wailing.

"MAKUMAMUMAKUMAKU."

I scratched my head in embarrassment. This Pokemon surely was an oddity.

OH WELL!

"Monster, finish it with a Water Pulse!" I commanded. Monster reared up in front of the sumo wrestler and blasted a strong jet of water right to the face. The Makuhita's wailing only got more intense. At this, I threw a Poke Ball straight at the human-shaped Pokemon. It collided straight with its belly and begun to wobble vigorously when it landed onto the ground beneath it.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-01-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official Post:

The ball wiggles

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
CLICK. Makuhita has been caught!

Old 10-02-2012, 12:45 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino
Currently: Entering Route 2

The air is crisp and cold; it is dark. Minty and her two Pokemon enter Route 2. In the distance, she spots Eti, and begins running toward her friend.
"Eti! Long time no see! You got here before me; you're pretty quick. Oh my, a Makuhita! Those are from Hoenn. When they evolve into Hariyama, they're very strong. Good for you!" the young trainer says to her friend.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party: Party:
Currently: route 1
from route 1 he has entered route 2 and lets his pidgy out to fly while the Eevee watch it very carefuly
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Currently: Entering Route 2

The air is crisp and cold; it is dark. Minty and her two Pokemon enter Route 2. In the distance, she spots Eti, and begins running toward her friend.
"Eti! Long time no see! You got here before me; you're pretty quick. Oh my, a Makuhita! Those are from Hoenn. When they evolve into Hariyama, they're very strong. Good for you!" the young trainer says to her friend.
Official Post:

You both enter the route and do your respective actions. The area appears to be quiet and nothing of major importance happens.

Proceed.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:49 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently: walking about route 2
Tiny decieds to call the pidgey pidg and then spots Minty and Eti so he walks over and see Eevee attacks pidg

Old 10-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina

Quinn takes his first step onto Route 2 and notices Eti, Minty, and tiny. "That's Eti...isn't it?" Quinn asks to himself. "But, why'd he leave his tent?" -FLASHBACK- Jackson sets up a tent. "Oh. Come on, let's explore."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Captured Makuhita.

"Awesome," I said when the ball finally clicked shut. "I think I'll call this one Salsa." I stowed the Makuhita's Poke Ball onto my belt, congratulated Monster for the good battle and recalled all of my Pokemon back to their Poke Balls. Minty had apparently gotten to the area and had found me.

"Eti! Long time no see! You got here before me; you're pretty quick. Oh my, a Makuhita! Those are from Hoenn. When they evolve into Hariyama, they're very strong. Good for you!" she said to me happily.

"Thank you! I'm very happy to have captured it! How are you finding your journey so far?"

The area was starting to feel bitterly cold now. It was probably time to start to set up camp.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:53 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Currently: Talking to Eti, with Quinn, and setting up a tent.

"My journey's not so bad" Minty replied to Eti.
"So I have a tent that fits five people, wanna help me set it up so we only need one tent tonight?" Minty asks her friend.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-02-2012, 12:57 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently: Talking to Etl minty MGs
Tiny has Eevee in one hand and pigd in other and asks every one how they been

Old 10-02-2012, 12:57 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

Quinn takes his first step onto Route 2 and notices Eti, Minty, and tiny. "That's Eti...isn't it?" Quinn asks to himself. "But, why'd he leave his tent?" -FLASHBACK- Jackson sets up a tent. "Oh. Come on, let's explore."
Official Post:

You explore for a while, but nothing major happens and you don't see anything that strikes out at you. Tired, you stop exploring and decide to rest for a while.

Proceed.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

"Cinnte, cén fáth nach?" Quinn replies. Everyone looks at him blankly, even the Pokemon. He takes a sigh and says, "Sure, why not?" Quinn helps set up the tent, which proves challenging because of it's size.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)