Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:08 AM
Feather Offline

Default No notification alerts on many skins

I do not get notification alerts on the following skins:

Spoiler:
Eon Twins
Your Adventure Awaits
SmoothBlack
SmoothRed
SmoothLilac
SmoothRose
SmoothGreen
(SmoothOrange and SmoothBlue are fine)
Silent Ghost
AlienSkin
ASDial-Up
GreenLeaf
Intiview
I-Bulletin
I-Bulletin Blue
I-Bulletin Green
I-Bulletin Purple
Fancy Grey
Firaun
Future Vision
Future Vision III
Girl Talk
Kirsch
PS3 Style
Sosumi

Meaning, I do not see the Your Notifications: 1 (or other number) on these skins. Is there any way this can be changed? If I can't see new notifications, I don't know when I'd ever see them if I'm not lurking around my user CP. They should all give notifications!
Old 10-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: No notification alerts on many skins

We've had this discussion several different times with several different members. It is VERY hard to make and edit skins so that they all function the same way. And besides, the person who makes skins is not really active anymore. Plus, the admin, the one who actually adds the skins to the forum is not active either. Please take these things into account. It also helps to look a previous threads and posts before asking for stuff like this. I'm not trying to be mean but we get these kind of questions and threads a lot.

It's also easier to just go to your User CP and view your notifications from there. Yes, it is possible to see any and all notifications while viewing your User CP. If you have notifications that is. :P

And to top it all off, the majority of these skins were made way before the New Notifications thing was added.

I also seem to remember having a very similar conversation with you specifically in this and I basically told you the same thing there too.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-01-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I understand your frustration, but as Kaoru said, we can't edit them :( The Notifications thing is actually pretty new and most of the skins were made from a template before the new feature was added.

I wish we could have more skins with all the new features, but it's not really possible at this time. :( Sorry for the inconvenience!
Old 10-01-2012, 03:27 PM
Feather Offline

All right, thank you to the both of you! Although I've only made skins a few times, I was hoping it'd be possible for one of the staff to adjust some settings, but it appears it isn't that easy.