Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline

Default Intro threads can never have original names

Yep, the title says it.

Hello! The name's Arylett, and I'm looking for a new Pokémon forum to waste my time at. I have experience with other forums, about four or five years of a vBulletin and relatively intelligent community, so I think I'd fit in quite well here. I'm an avid roleplayer with 10 years of experience, (as well as a mod of a roleplaying section at another, non-Pokémon site) and an artist. (I created my own signature and avatar set myself.) Currently, I have no life because of some time I'm taking off going to college with no job. So I've got nothing but free time to annoy you all. :3

I've read the rules thoroughly, and am ready to participate! Just don't mind my avatar being a pony. (Yes, I do enjoy My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) It's really just a placeholder until I make a better one. Though I'm quite fond of it.

Oh and the name? That's a long story. Don't want to bore you. Basically though: I made it up myself (not the name of a pre-existing character), and no, it's not my real name. (Some people actually think that.) Arylett is the first name, and Dawnsborough is the last. So just Arylett will do fine.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Intro threads can never have original names

Welcome to our forum Arylett! sounds like you have a pretty good Idea of what you are looking for. Im sure everyone in the Role Play section will be lucky to have such a cool creative person joining them!

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-25-2012, 05:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Howdy!

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to PE2K! I'm CM, more commonly known as Crystal. No, it's not my real name, but the name of a character I roleplay as in Pokemon RPs. I hope to see you in our roleplay section. We have many kinds of RPs there, and if you have any questions, would like an opinion on an idea you have, or even just to chat and make a new friend feel free to contact me!

We have a similar living situation. I'm putting off college as well and currently jobless. I'd love to say roleplaying, drawing, and writing is my occupation, but sadly that doesn't quite bring home the cash X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Welcome to pe2k friend.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Welcome to the forums. I think our roleplaying section will suit you nicely.

If you have any general questions, feel free to ask the staff or myself.

Spoiler:
Old 09-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Asch Offline

Hi Arylett! Names Asch. :3 Welcome to the forums! Seems you have quite a lot of foruming experience, and I hope PE2K is the most fun for you n_n

And don't worry about liking MLP, as I'm quite the fan! Hopefully we can talk about sometime(although I haven't watched the series in months). u_u;

Have fun around PE2K!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I was wondering what the heck this was until I saw it. XDDDD

Very original!

Welcome to PE2K! We have an astoundingly friendly atmosphere here, because all of these mods have to be doing something! ;)

I love your avvie/sig! <3

We have a neat RP section here, so years of experience should serve you well! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member. :)

Hope to see you around!
Old 09-28-2012, 03:32 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Howdy!

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to PE2K! I'm CM, more commonly known as Crystal. No, it's not my real name, but the name of a character I roleplay as in Pokemon RPs. I hope to see you in our roleplay section. We have many kinds of RPs there, and if you have any questions, would like an opinion on an idea you have, or even just to chat and make a new friend feel free to contact me!

We have a similar living situation. I'm putting off college as well and currently jobless. I'd love to say roleplaying, drawing, and writing is my occupation, but sadly that doesn't quite bring home the cash X3
Hello! :3 I'll have a look at it. It does look interesting. And thank you, you seem quite nice. We seem to have a lot in common that way, huh? I don't make a lot of money either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
Welcome to pe2k friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Welcome to the forums. I think our roleplaying section will suit you nicely.

If you have any general questions, feel free to ask the staff or myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asch View Post
Hi Arylett! Names Asch. :3 Welcome to the forums! Seems you have quite a lot of foruming experience, and I hope PE2K is the most fun for you n_n

And don't worry about liking MLP, as I'm quite the fan! Hopefully we can talk about sometime(although I haven't watched the series in months). u_u;

Have fun around PE2K!
Yay! A fellow MLP fan. It's okay, really. I barely keep up with the episodes. I hope I can get to know some people on here too.

I hope so too. I love forums... just wonderful places to find people, really. It seems pleasant here from what I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I was wondering what the heck this was until I saw it. XDDDD

Very original!

Welcome to PE2K! We have an astoundingly friendly atmosphere here, because all of these mods have to be doing something! ;)

I love your avvie/sig! <3

We have a neat RP section here, so years of experience should serve you well! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member. :)

Hope to see you around!
How ironic. I'm glad my title could catch your attention though.

Friendly atmosphere? I like what I'm hearing. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

And thanks for liking my avvie/sig. Some of my favorites of the ones I've had, really.

I'll totally do that though.

Just thank you all for your welcomes. :D
Old 09-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arylett Dawnsborough View Post
Currently, I have no life because of some time I'm taking off going to college with no job. So I've got nothing but free time to annoy you all. :3
Oh my goodness, HI ME.

Anyway, welcome to Pe2k! 8DDDD Hope you have a good time here. GO ROLEPLAY 'cause people like it. :B But yeah, yay for ponies! (It was just on TV where I live.)

Enjoy yourself. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arylett Dawnsborough View Post
Hello! :3 I'll have a look at it. It does look interesting. And thank you, you seem quite nice. We seem to have a lot in common that way, huh? I don't make a lot of money either.
I have been told that I'm nice X3 I just like to try to make new friends, a lot of which I have here I met through roleplay. Funny how some things works. And I wouldn't doubt if we had more in common. I've recently gotten into MLP (don't tell my RL friends please!) so there's another thing. Maybe we can chat sometime and see what other interests we have in common.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Welcome to Pe2K, Arylett!

Glad to have another MLP fan onboard! Soon we'll have enough to rename this place Pony Elite 2000!

Please feel free to join any of our many activities, and if you have any questions or suggestions, we'd be happy to hear it!
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.