Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:25 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMax View Post
its sounds like theres a few more items for sale that take down the steps needed to take to hatch them wayyy down.

Then made it ez'er to make sure what nature u wanted to pass along to your egg
The nature wasn't a problem and the egg hatching one is realy expensive but worth it

Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

EMB can explain this whole thing better

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I have to fast after midnight...Not a problem since I'll be asleep, but then I get up and I can't eat.

Blegh. Blood tests...I'm afraid of needles and blood. It's a nightmare. I'll let ya'll know how I did tomorrow XD

And yes, B2/W2 brought some much needed changes to breeding. Natures, abilities...All easier.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I have to fast after midnight...Not a problem since I'll be asleep, but then I get up and I can't eat.

Blegh. Blood tests...I'm afraid of needles and blood. It's a nightmare. I'll let ya'll know how I did tomorrow XD

And yes, B2/W2 brought some much needed changes to breeding. Natures, abilities...All easier.

Yicks, well I hope everything smoothly !
where did everyone read about these new items for breeding ??

Old 09-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I hope so too. Fasting leaves me weak, and I get woozy even seeing a needle XD

Serebii~
Old 09-25-2012, 02:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I hope so too. Fasting leaves me weak, and I get woozy even seeing a needle XD

Serebii~
so I should go look on there..

right are the shoot, get yourself a good meal.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Planned on being on more, but I have been having major issues with my internet provider. I should have it fixed sometime tomorrow though.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 09-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Planned on being on more, but I have been having major issues with my internet provider. I should have it fixed sometime tomorrow though.
you have been pretty active, I look forward to starting this new team build exercise. I remember you helped me build my strongest team.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
EMB can explain this whole thing better
From Serebii:

Quote:
New Breeding Mechanics

Like many of the games released within the middle of a generation, Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 have provided a variety of changed to the breeding mechanics. These changes help you to be able to fully get Pokémon you want from the eggs. These changes predominantly focus upon the creation of the Egg, with the natures and abilities you desire. However, there are also some helpful changes to how to hatch eggs. Unlike in most games, in Black 2 & White 2, you are unable to breed Pokémon until you have defeated the Elite Four and made it to Route 3.

Nature Mechanics

Back in Pokémon Emerald, the new feature was introduced that allowed for you to transfer the nature of one of the parent Pokémon. It started off with it being just the mother holding it, but from HeartGold & SoulSilver onwards, it changed to allow for either parents to do it. This was a 50% chance of passing it down. In Pokémon Black 2 & White 2, however, it has been changed once again. Now, when a parent Pokémon holds the Everstone, the baby Pokémon is guaranteed to hatch with the nature of the Pokémon holding the Everstone. If both parents are holding an Everstone, it is split so each nature has a 50% chance of being passed down.

Ability Mechanics

Since abilities were introduced in Ruby & Sapphire, when a Pokémon breeds, the baby Pokémon, if it is capable of having two abilities, has a 50% chance of getting either of the abilities. Black 2 & White 2 has changed this. Now, the ability the Pokémon will hatch with is dependant upon the mother. If the mother has their ability in slot 1, then the baby has an 80% chance of hatching with that ability, and 20% for the second ability and viceversa if the mother has the ability in the second slot. This calculation even happens if the baby Pokémon, or the mother, only has one ability, since the ability is the same in both slots. For example, if you are breeding a female Pidgeot and it has the ability of Tangled Feet, the baby Pidgey will have an 80% chance of having the ability Tangled Feet and a 20% chance of having Keen Eye. However, this does not mean the baby will inherit the exact ability. For example, Venonat has Compoundeyes in Slot 1 and Tinted Lens in Slot 2 while Venomoth has Shield Dust in Slot 1 and Tinted Lens in Slot 2. If you breed the Venomoth with Shield Dust, then the baby Venonat has an 80% chance of having Compoundeyes

The abilities listed in our Pokédex match the ability order so can be used for reference

Like in Black & White, if the mother has got their Hidden Ability and the father does not, the baby Pokémon has a 60% chance of hatching with its Hidden Ability, with a 20% chance for each of the other possibile abilities that it can have.

If Ditto is used in either of these, either as the female or the male, then the baby Pokémon will only have its standard abilities, with a 50% chance of being in either slot.

Hatching Mechanics

Hatching Pokémon has always been a bit of a chore, having to hatch Pokémon solely by moving around the region. In Emerald, Pokémon with Magma Armor or Flame Body as their abilities halved the amount of steps required if they're in your party while in Black & White, Hatching Power was introduced as a Pass Power which halves the amount of steps needed during any length of time. Black 2 & White 2 have pushed this even further. As you get your Join Avenue to Level 15 and have defeated the Elite Four, you will encounter people who can open up Nursery shops. These nurseries can sell a variety of special items which affect egg hatching.

These items can only be purchased one each a day, but can dramatically cut the amount of steps required to hatch the egg. If it takes the eggs to zero, the egg will hatch as you move away from the store.
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/breed.shtml

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 09-25-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
thanks for posting that man ! sounds like things are getting a little easier for you poor breeders

Old 09-25-2012, 05:37 AM

Quote:
thanks for posting that man ! sounds like things are getting a little easier for you poor breeders
You have no idea...

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 09-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
you have been pretty active, I look forward to starting this new team build exercise. I remember you helped me build my strongest team.
We can start on that whenever you are readyto do so I am on PO2 now (on my alt. account). I'm fine tuning a new team.

It would give you something that might be decent, yet not too overbearing to go up against so we can see where your current team is at.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
We can start on that whenever you are readyto do so I am on PO2 now (on my alt. account). I'm fine tuning a new team.

It would give you something that might be decent, yet not too overbearing to go up against so we can see where your current team is at.
I'll be online soon so I can battle either one of you too. Working on a pretty sweet team currently.

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 09-25-2012, 06:05 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
I'll be online soon so I can battle either one of you too. Working on a pretty sweet team currently.
I think he went off-line. I'm on my alt account on PO2, on the main server. Look for me under the username, "James Bondage".

Send me a challenge whenever you are ready

Old 09-25-2012, 06:34 AM

Quote:
I think he went off-line. I'm on my alt account on PO2, on the main server. Look for me under the username, "James Bondage".

Send me a challenge whenever you are ready
Sent you a message. I apologize in advance if I am a little rusty. Haven't battled in nearly a year.

You should appreciate one of my mons. lol

† Laus Deo Semper †