Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:55 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Rumble Battle! [eishiba's Game]

Hello there, people of PE2K! I'm MGS, and this game is eishiba's very own game idea that he posted in GID! He requested that one of us posted his idea with the rules and everything, so let's get to the possibly fun stuff!

Here's how the game works:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poster 1
Squirtle, use Water Gun to douse any remaining flames on the field, then Withdraw to protect yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poster 2
Use Flamethrower to turn the water into steam, then take the chance to use Metal Claw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some writer
Squirtle, seeing how the field was covered in flames, tried to put out the flames so it wouldn't interfere with it. Charmander thought that the burst of water was aimed at it, so Charmander spit out a large burst of flame to turn the water into steam. When Squirtle saw that, it hid in it's shell, boosting it's defense for any troubles to come. Charmander's claws became so hard, they seemed like metal. It ran as fast as it could and started scratching away at the shell Squirtle was hiding in, hoping to get results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some mod
Squirtle has fainted! Charmander wins!
See how it kinda plays out like ASB? That's what eshiba was aiming for. Everyone can play this, but must use the Pokemon that are currently being used. This is...more (maybe) like the anime, where the underdog can win. Like Pikachu against Raichu. Bayleef against Houndour. Or was it Houndoom? Anyways, someone will post moves that the Pokemon can use (No TM's. Tutored fine, I guess.) and then the other poster will post moves the other Pokemon can use. And you can string moves like in ASB. Then, some writer will post a descriptive battle of the two, ending in a cliffhanger to see if the Pokemon will faint or not. Then, a mod like TE or me, I guess, will say which Pokemon will faint, if any will. Then, someone else posts using the same Pokemon from before. This continues until someone can't post in this thread because of it being locked or whatever. So, now, the rules. Here we go!

1. Follow all of PE2K's rules. (No spamming, flamming, trolling, etc.)
2. Different people must give the commands of each Pokemon. After round...1, for example, two different must post. On round 3, the people who posted in round 1 can post again, if they want.
3. You must wait until a mod declares a Pokemon fainted or not. If you post after the writer does, it will be considered void.
4. After one of the Pokemon faint, the other is the winner. The next set will be determined between us mods. Or freely. I dunno, I'll ask later.
5. The writer can be anyone, as long as they are decent and post something that is...well...descriptive of the moves. Like above.
6. Have fun!

You have the rules and examples, now for the real stuff.

Rotom-S
Ghost/Electric

V.S.

Glalie
Ice

Let's rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbllll llllllleeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, had to do that. xD)

Past winners:
Spoiler:
N/A

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 08-23-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:24 AM
iApollo Offline

Default Re: Rumble Battle! [eshiba's Game]

Glalie, use Hail, and follow it up with an Icy Wind!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Rotom, blow the Hail away and use Air Slash to counter the Icy Wind!
Old 08-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

THEY BOTH AT HALF DEAD

Well, this is a free-for-all and it looks like Rotom and Glalie were really at it! Glalie started calling down shards of ice at it's command, knowing the opponent would get hurt, but it would be smooth sailing for Glalie. Since Rotom took control of a fan, it blew the shards of ice that were falling away from it so it wouldn't get hurt in any way. Glalie, angered because it's snowstorm was rejected, took in a deep breath. It then shot shards of glass at Rotom. A lot, might I mention. Rotom had to be brave. It charged head-on, spinning it's fan so lots of air would come out extremely sharp. It managed to pierce through some of the ice and hit Glalie, but Rotom still got hurt.

Links
Code:
Old 08-23-2012, 08:05 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Rumble Battle! [eishiba's Game]

XDDD

Rotom, use Confuse Ray!
Old 08-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

^Lolthat'svoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
2. Different people must give the commands of each Pokemon. After round...1, for example, two different must post. On round 3, the people who posted in round 1 can post again, if they want

Links
Code:
Old 08-23-2012, 11:58 PM
~Blast Burn

I run this place and I don't even know the rules

Yes, it is void. XD
Old 09-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Hmm...it's my move...Rotom, use Ominous Wind, then go for Thunder Wave!

Links
Code:
Old 09-09-2012, 04:44 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Alright, Glalie, use Protect to keep that Ominous wind at bay. Then follow it up with an Ice Beam!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 09-09-2012, 04:55 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Alright infernape take the damage than use flame thrower..

You can't do this, brandon. You have to use the Pokemon listed above. But, they're both taken up, so you'll have to wait.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 09-17-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:38 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Just, you know...practicing mah ASB reffing skillz before J_A_M_E_S gets fixed...

Rotom started circulating air through it's motor to blow at Glalie. It wasn't ordinary wind, must I add. It was one that could just creep you out. Glalie put up a barrier around itself to offer protection from the harmful wind. It then followed up by blowing a beam of ice straight at Rotom, just when it shot a string of thunder at Glalie, preventing it from moving. Rotom got hurt badly and was encased in ice...

*Calls for TE*

Links
Code: