Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Aww, you got sick again, CM? That sucks. Anyway, I was just curious where everyone else was on this, because no one had said anything on the RP or here for awhile...
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-09-2012, 06:01 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I did. I would have said something sooner but I just haven't had much energy. As for everyone else I'm not sure where they are. I think DarkAmethyst is also waiting on me, but I can't say that for sure. I did send out a PM to all those who signed up that it started...
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Guyz, I need an RP. Bad. xD

Sooooo, after reading what you've guys got down for the RP so far... I was struck with inspiration! :D Imma gonna join, if that'd be alright! :3 I actually don't know much about FF--uh, other than what's included in Kingdom Hearts--but I'm hoping that won't be a problem! ^^

I do have a quick question, though: I'm assuming that the geography of the worlds have been changed since the collision, so does that mean that the Pokemon regions aren't as far apart anymore? How much has things changed in terms of geography? Do we have a map? ^^ (haha, okay, that several questions xD)


_____________________________________


Here's my WIP SU! ^^

Name: Zayna White

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance:
Spoiler:
(credit to original artist)

[B]Zayna actually has taken to wearing a black overcoat and Gatsby cap, much like the Battle Subway Bosses—but usually only wears this when she’s underground (it’s too hot up above).

Personality:
Folks might say Zayna has a bit of an attitude problem, but Zayna doesn’t really put much stock in what others think of her. She considers herself strong-willed (most consider her bull-headed) and determined (stubborn). The teen is equal parts “small-town-girl” and “tomboy”, leading her to be a bit laid back but very independent. While cities hold their charms, Zayna much prefers to be in the great outdoors away from the hassles of bustling crowds.

Despite the attributes listed above, Zayna can be a friendly person. She is quite loyal to her friends—especially her childhood friends Cheren and Bianca (though the relationship with the former is a little… strained…). Her closest bonds are with her Pokémon, who are practically family to her. Many people admire her for her bravery and strength, both of which she put to use to save the Unova region from oppression.

However, since the “merge” Zayna has become a little… prickly. Zekrom’s disappearance has been taking its toll on the young heroine, and unfortunately she places all the blame on the world’s transformation. She pretends to be unhappy with how things have changed, when truthfully she’s only making herself miserable. The young teen has also been plagued with migraines; whether this is due to separation anxiety or the overwhelming amount of changes remains to be seen, but the headaches only serve to make her grouchier. She’s been avoiding her duties as Champion, and avoiding people in general.

Home World: Pokémon (Unova Region)

History:

Pre-merge long story:

Spoiler:
Zayna’s first great adventure began with a gift—a package wrapped in a green bow that held her first Pokémon ever. It was clear even after her first two battles against her best friends that she was destined for greatness. But not even she could have guessed what fate had in store for her, what challenges awaited her.

Her first encounter with Team Plasma was harmless, though their message caught her a little of guard. Their “Pokémon liberation” platform didn’t make much sense to her at the time, but as she clashed with them more and more she began to realize that their actions weren’t as good as their intentions. She stood up against the organization and put an end to many of their schemes, while boldly defending the ideal that people and Pokémon can coexist peacefully.

Zayna caught the attention of a mysterious trainer called N—later revealed to be the leader of Team Plasma. Her nearly constant victories led N to question his own standings, and so, to test himself, N pulled Zayna into the legend he was trying to reenact. After infiltrating Dragonspiral Tower, the so-called King revived Reshiram and became the new Hero of Truth. At the same time, he challenged Zayna to find Zekrom—Reshiram’s counterpart—and become his rival as the Hero of Ideals. Should both she and the champion of Unova fail to defeat him, then N would truly be able to carry out his desire to liberate Pokémon forever.

Zayna went on a wild goose chase thereafter to find the Dark Stone, desperate to stop N and Team Plasma’s schemes once and for all. While an escapade in the Relic Castle had no results, she was finally able to track it down at Nacrene’s museum.

However, Zekrom didn’t appear to her. The Stone remained inert.

Dismayed, Zayna and her friends weren’t quite sure what to do. But Legend or no Legend, Zayna knew that she had to do something—even if it meant challenging the Pokémon League. With resolution, hardly knowing what to expect, Zayna traveled to the League. She took on the Elite Four and somehow made it to the champion… but just in time to see Alder get defeated by N.

The legend then reaches its climax as Zayna finally challenges N to battle. In that moment of bravery, the Dark Stone began to stir. That’s when Zayna forged a new connection—something that ran deeper and stronger than any bond she had had with anything before. When Zekrom reared his head and roared for the first time in ages, he was already an integral part of who she was. With both of their strength and resolve in heart, Zayna and Zekrom defeated N and Reshiram, solidifying their ideals.

Team Plasma was finally defeated, and some ugly truths were revealed. But Zayna suddenly found herself with a new title: Champion of Unova.

It came as a shock to her at first when she was suddenly burdened with new responsibilities. Before the merge, she shouldered them with patience. Her first act as Champion was to weed Unova of what remained of Team Plasma, and with the help of Looker she tracked down six of the seven sages.


Pre-merge Short Story:
Spoiler:
She kicked butt.



Post-merge:

Much to her chagrin, Zayna is unable to remember anything that happened to her the week before the merge actually happened. All she knows is that when she woke up in a Pokémon Center three days after the merge, finding that the world had been completely transformed. And, that also…

Zekrom was gone.

After recovering from mysterious injuries, Zayna tried to adjust to life in the new world. Yet it has been difficult for her, since she feels a void where Zekrom once was. It’s almost as if he took a part of her when he disappeared. Her misery is being channeled into frustration with all the changes that have taken place. As Champion of the Unova region, Zayna was recruited into the Counsel, and while at first she tried to lend her assistance for the good of her people, she quickly became disillusioned with her title, weary of the politics it suddenly came to involved.

With her agitation mounting, Zayna has been neglecting her duties as Champion and refuses to have anything to do with the Counsel. Instead, she’s been busying herself with rebuilding the Battle Subway—which she hopes to expand beyond what was once Unova. Through this, she has had the opportunity to travel about. It was through one of these trips that she encountered a rather distraught Victini…

Pokémon:
Sniper (Male Serperior), Lilly (Female Herdier), Kiki (Female Simipour), Terra (Female Scrafty), Archie (Male Archeops), Makar (Male Victini)

Link: Zekrom

Other: If it's alright with you, I was wondering if one of the tournaments the Council's forming is designed to replace Zayna, since she's been... uncooperative xD
__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 09-12-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

HIYA CHAR! *waves*

I don't think not knowing much about FF should be a problem, I'm in the same boat. X3

Zayna is totally
reserved. Can't wait to see which angle you'll take for her ^^
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

HEY JAYE! 8D *spastically waves back*

Awesome, then let's dig in! >:D

Danke! ^^ I have way to much fun with this character xD But I'm excited to bring her in! ^^ Oh, which reminds me--I would like to base her Pokemon off of my actual White time... Problem is... I have a Victini ^^' Do you think I could have a Victini in her team here? If not, that's fine. I could find something else, lol xD (It's just that there's no other Fire/Psychic type combos out there yet EXCLUDING Zen-mode Daru--whatevs xD)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
HEY JAYE! 8D *spastically waves back*

Awesome, then let's dig in! >:D

Danke! ^^ I have way to much fun with this character xD But I'm excited to bring her in! ^^ Oh, which reminds me--I would like to base her Pokemon off of my actual White time... Problem is... I have a Victini ^^' Do you think I could have a Victini in her team here? If not, that's fine. I could find something else, lol xD (It's just that there's no other Fire/Psychic type combos out there yet EXCLUDING Zen-mode Daru--whatevs xD)
YESH! *points* to wiki!

Zayna's just awesome like that :3
Hmm... it'll be CM's call, since I don't feel comfortable greenlighting it.
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-10-2012, 09:16 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Glad to see a new face here, especially since activity is slow at the moment. Since Jaye already reserved you, I'll go ahead an answer your questions. And no worries about the no so quick question X3

The geography has changed dramatically. Since there was a massive merge, the land isn't the same at all. Consider it one big Pangaea. Sadly I do not have a map, and to be honest I haven't come up with all the towns/cities and their locations. However some settlements did survive the merge, so some towns or cities from the Pokemon (as well as FF if anyone wants to bring them in and if it fits the world) world are present. So this means we do not currently have a map (though I kinda have one in my head, I just haven't sketched it out since it's sill a work-in-progress).

As for Victini, I honestly do not see a problem if it was on your team. Since, in my opinion, it is a "minor" Legendary, it can be free from the crystal. That would make it available to either be running free or (under special circumstances) with a trainer. But if I allow this, as well as your Link, I don't know if I'll allow other Legendaries to be added to your team. To be fair I'd have to allow other players to have a chance at getting a Legendary on their team (which I am more than willing to give) at some point in the RP itself. So my judgement on this... I approve.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-12-2012, 08:09 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Awesome! ^^ And I'm cool with that--Zayna's got enough legends to deal with xD

Speak of the devil, Zayna's SU is finished! ^^

Also, I'm thinking I'm going to recruit N and Cheren as NPCs. Expect SU for them soonish *insert ebil laugh*
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-12-2012, 08:55 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Name: Zayna White

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Appearance:
Spoiler:
(credit to original artist)

[B]Zayna actually has taken to wearing a black overcoat and Gatsby cap, much like the Battle Subway Bosses—but usually only wears this when she’s underground (it’s too hot up above).

Personality:
Folks might say Zayna has a bit of an attitude problem, but Zayna doesn’t really put much stock in what others think of her. She considers herself strong-willed (most consider her bull-headed) and determined (stubborn). The teen is equal parts “small-town-girl” and “tomboy”, leading her to be a bit laid back but very independent. While cities hold their charms, Zayna much prefers to be in the great outdoors away from the hassles of bustling crowds.

Despite the attributes listed above, Zayna can be a friendly person. She is quite loyal to her friends—especially her childhood friends Cheren and Bianca (though the relationship with the former is a little… strained…). Her closest bonds are with her Pokémon, who are practically family to her. Many people admire her for her bravery and strength, both of which she put to use to save the Unova region from oppression.

However, since the “merge” Zayna has become a little… prickly. Zekrom’s disappearance has been taking its toll on the young heroine, and unfortunately she places all the blame on the world’s transformation. She pretends to be unhappy with how things have changed, when truthfully she’s only making herself miserable. The young teen has also been plagued with migraines; whether this is due to separation anxiety or the overwhelming amount of changes remains to be seen, but the headaches only serve to make her grouchier. She’s been avoiding her duties as Champion, and avoiding people in general.

Home World: Pokémon (Unova Region)

History:

Pre-merge long story:

Spoiler:
Zayna’s first great adventure began with a gift—a package wrapped in a green bow that held her first Pokémon ever. It was clear even after her first two battles against her best friends that she was destined for greatness. But not even she could have guessed what fate had in store for her, what challenges awaited her.

Her first encounter with Team Plasma was harmless, though their message caught her a little of guard. Their “Pokémon liberation” platform didn’t make much sense to her at the time, but as she clashed with them more and more she began to realize that their actions weren’t as good as their intentions. She stood up against the organization and put an end to many of their schemes, while boldly defending the ideal that people and Pokémon can coexist peacefully.

Zayna caught the attention of a mysterious trainer called N—later revealed to be the leader of Team Plasma. Her nearly constant victories led N to question his own standings, and so, to test himself, N pulled Zayna into the legend he was trying to reenact. After infiltrating Dragonspiral Tower, the so-called King revived Reshiram and became the new Hero of Truth. At the same time, he challenged Zayna to find Zekrom—Reshiram’s counterpart—and become his rival as the Hero of Ideals. Should both she and the champion of Unova fail to defeat him, then N would truly be able to carry out his desire to liberate Pokémon forever.

Zayna went on a wild goose chase thereafter to find the Dark Stone, desperate to stop N and Team Plasma’s schemes once and for all. While an escapade in the Relic Castle had no results, she was finally able to track it down at Nacrene’s museum.

However, Zekrom didn’t appear to her. The Stone remained inert.

Dismayed, Zayna and her friends weren’t quite sure what to do. But Legend or no Legend, Zayna knew that she had to do something—even if it meant challenging the Pokémon League. With resolution, hardly knowing what to expect, Zayna traveled to the League. She took on the Elite Four and somehow made it to the champion… but just in time to see Alder get defeated by N.

The legend then reaches its climax as Zayna finally challenges N to battle. In that moment of bravery, the Dark Stone began to stir. That’s when Zayna forged a new connection—something that ran deeper and stronger than any bond she had had with anything before. When Zekrom reared his head and roared for the first time in ages, he was already an integral part of who she was. With both of their strength and resolve in heart, Zayna and Zekrom defeated N and Reshiram, solidifying their ideals.

Team Plasma was finally defeated, and some ugly truths were revealed. But Zayna suddenly found herself with a new title: Champion of Unova.

It came as a shock to her at first when she was suddenly burdened with new responsibilities. Before the merge, she shouldered them with patience. Her first act as Champion was to weed Unova of what remained of Team Plasma, and with the help of Looker she tracked down six of the seven sages.


Pre-merge Short Story:
Spoiler:
She kicked butt.



Post-merge:

Much to her chagrin, Zayna is unable to remember anything that happened to her the week before the merge actually happened. All she knows is that when she woke up in a Pokémon Center three days after the merge, finding that the world had been completely transformed. And, that also…

Zekrom was gone.

After recovering from mysterious injuries, Zayna tried to adjust to life in the new world. Yet it has been difficult for her, since she feels a void where Zekrom once was. It’s almost as if he took a part of her when he disappeared. Her misery is being channeled into frustration with all the changes that have taken place. As Champion of the Unova region, Zayna was recruited into the Counsel, and while at first she tried to lend her assistance for the good of her people, she quickly became disillusioned with her title, weary of the politics it suddenly came to involved.

With her agitation mounting, Zayna has been neglecting her duties as Champion and refuses to have anything to do with the Counsel. Instead, she’s been busying herself with rebuilding the Battle Subway—which she hopes to expand beyond what was once Unova. Through this, she has had the opportunity to travel about. It was through one of these trips that she encountered a rather distraught Victini…

Pokémon:
Sniper (Male Serperior), Lilly (Female Herdier), Kiki (Female Simipour), Terra (Female Scrafty), Archie (Male Archeops), Makar (Male Victini)

Link: Zekrom

Other: If it's alright with you, I was wondering if one of the tournaments the Council's forming is designed to replace Zayna, since she's been... uncooperative xD
I am gonna be completely honest... I love this. This is a different take on the character than I would have thought. Her character is very interesting, and I would love to see how she interacts with my character Crystal if they were to meet (since Crystal would be the Kanto champion if the battle she had with the champ was an official league battle, plus in a way they have similar personalities in my opinion). I look forward to seeing how well she does in this new world :3 And I can work with the idea of one of the tournaments being used to find a replacement... or come up with another idea. It adds a new element to the story.

*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Hey, I'm really glad you liked it! :D I always thought that the BW female protagonist looked like a rebel, with the way she dresses with torn shorts and hiking boots, lol. Zayna here is pretty much a cameo of the main character I used for one of my fanfictions ^^ I'm really looking forward to using her here! :D And it'd be neat to see her interact with Crystal (lol, I'm not sure if she and Crystal have the same personalities. Zayna's too much of a rebel xD)

Quote:
And I can work with the idea of one of the tournaments being used to find a replacement... or come up with another idea
Oh, do you have an idea? :o *curious*

I'll get to typing up my first post tonight, hopefully, though it might not get posted till tomorrow morning. Still, before I do, I want to add Cheren here as a NPC:


________


Name: Cheren

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:


Personality: Cheren is quite intellectual, which leads him to be quite a serious youth. He can get a little impatient when it comes to goofing around, but since the end of the Plasma struggles he has grown a little more even-tempered. At one time, Cheren was obsessed with strength, but he has come to realize that there are more important things to life. He is very mature for his age and now devotes himself to teaching others the hard lessons he learned from his Pokémon Journey.

Home World:
Pokemon (Unova region)

History: Cheren started his Pokémon Journey with Zayna and Bianca roughly three years ago, but unlike the others, his goal was to become the strongest Trainer ever. Though—like Zayna—he aced his way through Gym challenges, he was never able to actually defeat Zayna in battle.

The farther he went in his journey, the more this came to frustrate him. How, after all his training and learning, could he only be second best? It wasn’t until Cheren met Alder that he began to question whether or not strength was all that fulfilling.

After Cheren helped Zayna bring down Team Plasma, the youth came to realize some truths about himself. For a while, he stayed within the caves of Victory Road, practically living as a hermit until he learned to accept his faults. Thankfully, he had friends like Zayna, Bianca, and Alder to help him through his worst. Wishing to prevent others from making his mistakes, Cheren opted to become a teacher at a Trainer School that was being set up in southern Unova.

Just before the merge happened, Cheren replaced Lenora as the Basic Badge Gym Leader. He retained his gym after the merge and also became a minor member of the Council—but unlike Zayna, he’s been attending to his duties. He’s been pretty busy, being a teacher, a Leader, and a Council Member all at the same time, but he’s quite happy knowing that he’s been able to make a difference in many people’s lives.

Pokémon (Normal Team): Shadow (female Liepard); Basil (Male Simisage); Pippin (Male Unfezant); Quake (Male Gigalith); Flint (Male Haxorus); Hercules (Male Emboar)

Link: None

Other: Cheren’s a NPC, since I intend to use first-person perspective in this RP (Also… I may or may not be hopping into a certain shipping here—if you read my last WAR Creative Writing entry… I think you’ll know where I’m going with this ;) )


I do plan on adding N, but probably not till later on~!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Hey, I'm really glad you liked it! :D I always thought that the BW female protagonist looked like a rebel, with the way she dresses with torn shorts and hiking boots, lol. Zayna here is pretty much a cameo of the main character I used for one of my fanfictions ^^ I'm really looking forward to using her here! :D And it'd be neat to see her interact with Crystal (lol, I'm not sure if she and Crystal have the same personalities. Zayna's too much of a rebel xD)
I can see that, though I'm not sure exactly what kind of personality I would have given her. I guess that's something I'd have to think about X3 And looks like I'm gonna have to find and read some of your works. With an interesting character like Zayna I'm sure it would be a good read.

And I said similar, not same. Both have very close bonds with their Pokémon, loyal, determined, and strong-willed. But Crystal seems to be on the "calmer" side of those traits compared to Zayna. Not to mention both are considered the best in their home regions. I would have no doubt that a battle between them would be great experience for both, not to mention a thrill to watch.

Quote:
Oh, do you have an idea? :o *curious*
I'm playing with a few ideas over all for this RP, so when I'm not thinking of an idea I'm currently working with for Cynthia (and a few other NPCs that will make an appearance for this idea at least, so no SUs for them... yet) I'm thinking of things that can possibly happen. So I'm thinking about how one of the tournaments could be used to find a replacement for Zanya or come up with another. When I think of a good idea I'll let ya know :3

Quote:
Name: Cheren

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance:
Spoiler:


Personality: Cheren is quite intellectual, which leads him to be quite a serious youth. He can get a little impatient when it comes to goofing around, but since the end of the Plasma struggles he has grown a little more even-tempered. At one time, Cheren was obsessed with strength, but he has come to realize that there are more important things to life. He is very mature for his age and now devotes himself to teaching others the hard lessons he learned from his Pokémon Journey.

Home World:
Pokemon (Unova region)

History: Cheren started his Pokémon Journey with Zayna and Bianca roughly three years ago, but unlike the others, his goal was to become the strongest Trainer ever. Though—like Zayna—he aced his way through Gym challenges, he was never able to actually defeat Zayna in battle.

The farther he went in his journey, the more this came to frustrate him. How, after all his training and learning, could he only be second best? It wasn’t until Cheren met Alder that he began to question whether or not strength was all that fulfilling.

After Cheren helped Zayna bring down Team Plasma, the youth came to realize some truths about himself. For a while, he stayed within the caves of Victory Road, practically living as a hermit until he learned to accept his faults. Thankfully, he had friends like Zayna, Bianca, and Alder to help him through his worst. Wishing to prevent others from making his mistakes, Cheren opted to become a teacher at a Trainer School that was being set up in southern Unova.

Just before the merge happened, Cheren replaced Lenora as the Basic Badge Gym Leader. He retained his gym after the merge and also became a minor member of the Council—but unlike Zayna, he’s been attending to his duties. He’s been pretty busy, being a teacher, a Leader, and a Council Member all at the same time, but he’s quite happy knowing that he’s been able to make a difference in many people’s lives.

Pokémon (Normal Team): Shadow (female Liepard); Basil (Male Simisage); Pippin (Male Unfezant); Quake (Male Gigalith); Flint (Male Haxorus); Hercules (Male Emboar)

Link: None

Other: Cheren’s a NPC, since I intend to use first-person perspective in this RP (Also… I may or may not be hopping into a certain shipping here—if you read my last WAR Creative Writing entry… I think you’ll know where I’m going with this ;) )
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Quote:
I do plan on adding N, but probably not till later on~!
I look forward to your ideas with him, them.

And also don't worry about getting a post out soon. Take your time. Seems like the posting rate is rather slow right now. I'm just happy it's getting posts.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 09-14-2012, 02:56 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Other: Cheren’s a NPC, since I intend to use first-person perspective in this RP (Also… I may or may not be hopping into a certain shipping here—if you read my last WAR Creative Writing entry… I think you’ll know where I’m going with this ;) )


I do plan on adding N, but probably not till later on~!
OHOH! Will it perhaps mirror the same situation as it did in your story?

And, ship away! Now, what's the end result gonna be..? :3

@CM: Looking forward to seeing what ideas you'll come up with ^^
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 09-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I can see that, though I'm not sure exactly what kind of personality I would have given her. I guess that's something I'd have to think about X3 And looks like I'm gonna have to find and read some of your works. With an interesting character like Zayna I'm sure it would be a good read.

And I said similar, not same. Both have very close bonds with their Pokémon, loyal, determined, and strong-willed. But Crystal seems to be on the "calmer" side of those traits compared to Zayna. Not to mention both are considered the best in their home regions. I would have no doubt that a battle between them would be great experience for both, not to mention a thrill to watch.
Seems like people have had a lot of different perspectives of her--that's one thing that makes these Pokemon protagonists so interesting; they can be whatever people want them to be ^^ Hey, that'd be cool if you did read some! :D The one Zayna's in is Kingdom 2 Come! ^^

Oh, gotcha--lol, my bad ^^' But yeah, it really would be interesting to see them interact! :D Hopefully Zayna won't be in a grouchy mood when they meet xD (Though I imagine Crystal could bring her out of it ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I'm playing with a few ideas over all for this RP, so when I'm not thinking of an idea I'm currently working with for Cynthia (and a few other NPCs that will make an appearance for this idea at least, so no SUs for them... yet) I'm thinking of things that can possibly happen. So I'm thinking about how one of the tournaments could be used to find a replacement for Zanya or come up with another. When I think of a good idea I'll let ya know :3
Hmm, okay. I was planning on jumping right into that problem in my first post, but should I wait to see in that case? :o If so, there's another idea that I wanted to do in my first post--mostly to prompt Zayna to go to the Capital. What if the Council decided to seize some of the railways from the Battle Subway to use to transport crystal?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
OHOH! Will it perhaps mirror the same situation as it did in your story?

And, ship away! Now, what's the end result gonna be..? :3

@CM: Looking forward to seeing what ideas you'll come up with ^^
LoL yep--though I'm going to say that those events happened pre-RP :3

UNFURL THE SAILS! We're off to sea! xD LoL, I have quite the interesting twist in mind ;)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 09-14-2012, 07:13 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Hmm, okay. I was planning on jumping right into that problem in my first post, but should I wait to see in that case? :o If so, there's another idea that I wanted to do in my first post--mostly to prompt Zayna to go to the Capital. What if the Council decided to seize some of the railways from the Battle Subway to use to transport crystal?
We can do that. Maybe the Council is thinking about having the subway connect to the Colonies for easier transport of the crystals to cities and towns farther out?

I'm gonna go ahead and share an idea I have now. I'm having Cynthia meet up with Lance, and most likely Alder, to discuss somethings outside of the full Council. What the details are I'm just gonna keep to myself for now, other than one topic will be about Zayna since you introduced the character. I'm also having an OC of mine join in to discuss something she has discovered. If you'd like I could try to leave an opening for Cheren to join in the meeting.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 09-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Kamikaze's Avatar
Kamikaze Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 239
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

As I said in another SU topic of yours CM, I've not been much on the computer. I've got one of my characters first post done for this RP though, only have to write up the second guy and I will post it. Expect it sometime today or tomorrow unless something unexpected gets in the way. =D
__________________

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com