Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Merchandise Collector's Corner!

That Plusle and Minun ornament is cool. It's too bad it got broken.

I almost forgot that I also have a gameboy/gameboy color case that's turquoise and has Pikachu on it. I finally got a gameboy color, but I can't find this case.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

*Looks to see what Pokemon stuff I have* I have the original Kanto Dex, the Hoenn version, and the Sinnoh version. Sadly, I have no clue what happened to the Hoenn and Sinnoh one, I think they might be in storage. I also have...a Pokemon Emerald guide that's 20% cooler, a Diamond/Pearl one, 20th anniversary book that's basically one of those small Pokedex books, which I own the Gen 3 one, those Poke Ball clips that have a Pokemon in them, an Ash figure that has a half-Poke Ball that a Cyndaquil can fit on, that Cyndaquil that came with said figure, some Pokemon firgures, some regular, the others silver, that computer Pokemon game, you know, the one that has a crossword, a race where you can pick a selection of Gen 3 Pokemon and Munchlax, and something else! Also, a giant Pikachu stuffy, a smaller one, a pillowcase that has a Croconaw one one side, a Pikachu on the other, and Japanese characters on both sides. A matching blanket that has some Gen 2 Pokemon, and that Pikachu that makes noises. I was scared of it because it wouldn't stop making noises for a period of time. And some of the side games. (Stadium, Stadium 2, Conquest, Yellow (Not really a side, but a collectors in a way), Trozei, Mystery Dungeon Blue, in which I lost, and Channel.) I believe that's all the stuff that's Pokemon related that I have. *Re-reads* That's a lot. WAIT! I own a Charmander ornament. :3 The one that's in the Poke Ball.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Obliveon Offline

*remembers another cool thing* I also have gold plated pokemon cards. One for Togepi and one for Mewtwo. And also those little round pokemon figures that would spin in you scraped the spinner on a flat surface. I have one that looks like Marill and one that looks like Jigglypuff.

The cards look like this only without the certificate and in slightly crappier condition. They weigh a considerable amount.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

@brandon - Oh I think I've seen photos of those DS', they're pretty cool! I wish they sold more cool stuff in Australia so I could buy it!

@Obliveon - Wow those gold plated Pokemon cards are awesome! :O It's so cool that you own some. I wonder if they're worth a lot now! I saw in your last post you have a giant Charmander. I have one too, but yours sounds bigger! I wonder how many sizes they made...

@MGS - Wow that's a lot of stuff! I have a Mew that makes noises! It's only supposed to do it when you press its paw, but mine used to do it randomly. At one stage I was convinced it must be light-activated or something because it used to speak whenever I turned on the light. xD It almost felt like a real Mew haha! But I guess it was kinda creepy too.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:18 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Mine was kinda like that, except when you pressed the thingy that turns it on, IT WOULDN'T STOP!!!111!!!!OND!!1!ONDDE!1111

Links
Code:
Old 09-09-2012, 03:01 AM
Obliveon Offline

@Pkmn Trainer Sarah: They'd be worth a lot more if I had the certificate of authenticity and the pokeball stand, but oh well. It's awesome that you have a plushie charmander too! I just discovered some more of my plushes. Like...4 or 5 pikachu, a squirtle [that's part beanie baby], a vulpix [also part beanie baby], and a giant meowth pillow. I have a lot more pokemon stuff than I thought. I even have a bouncy ball that has squirtle on one half and the pokemon logo on the other.

@MGS: I have that pikachu too! It has a switch in it's back that you can flip to turn it off.

Last edited by Obliveon; 09-09-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:07 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Yeah, I really wasn't happy when my ornament broke. I liked it a lot. I do have a couple small plushies. A Jirachi that I just love and a napping Pachirisu, also given by my brother, that's adorable. ^^ I can try to take a picture later.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

@k_pop - Your brother sounds really sweet! My brothers just tease me for liking Pokemon. xD That Pachirisu sounds so cute! I'd love to see a photo. :D

@Obliveon - Ooh Vulpix! That's awesome. I don't have any Vulpix stuff at all. One day I'd like to own one thing of each Kanto Pokemon. Maybe some little figures or something!
Old 09-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Darn, I don't have anything related to Vulpix either. The closest is probably my Zorua figure.

Links
Code:
Old 09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Obliveon Offline

Really? I thought more people had Vulpix stuff. The plush is about four or five inches tall and part fabric, part felt with [I believe] plastic eyes. I'll try to find a pic.

Last edited by Obliveon; 09-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Obliveon Offline

btw, do any of you guys have any of those oversized moving pokemon card toys they gave out at burgerking and stuff for Pokemon the Movie 2000?
Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
btw, do any of you guys have any of those oversized moving pokemon card toys they gave out at burgerking and stuff for Pokemon the Movie 2000?
We don't have burger king here so we never got any of that cool stuff :(
Old 09-10-2012, 04:07 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Here's my Pachirisu and Jirachi. And yes, Sarah, my bro is very sweet. And he can't make fun of me cause he's the one who started me in Pokemon. XD

Old 09-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Oh wow, what a cutie that Pachirisu is! Jirachi looks so cuddly! I always had a soft spot for Jirachi!

I just bought a "Pokemon Time" Bulbasaur clearfile. Now I can frame it and put it on my wall xD I love the Pokemon Time art style, it's so cute!

Wish I had all that stuff!
Old 09-12-2012, 03:02 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

That stuff is so cute! And Jirachi is my favorite Legendary. In case that wasn't obvious. *points at siggie* XD