Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

*pops in late*

The threads look amazing, great job. The only thing I'd suggest (right now) is maybe swapping Weedle in Gold for Caterpie. It would give more verity and since the later is a Gold exclusive.

Just my two cents.

Also, I like the idea of having a heroic team vs. team morally ambiguous/villainous. It'll add a layer of complexity to the story and some conflict. Looking
forward ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
*pops in late*

The threads look amazing, great job. The only thing I'd suggest (right now) is maybe swapping Weedle in Gold for Caterpie. It would give more verity and since the later is a Gold exclusive.

Just my two cents.

Also, I like the idea of having a heroic team vs. team morally ambiguous/villainous. It'll add a layer of complexity to the story and some conflict. Looking
forward ^^

check out the updates !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-08-2012, 05:32 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
check out the updates !
That's perfect!
I know I already have the Invasion article on my plate, but after I'm done that, would you like me to get an article about this drafted?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-08-2012, 05:59 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

that would be great, were going to be having a give away, I just need to get the starters to pass them out...lol

Old 09-08-2012, 03:59 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

what we talking about... anything i can help with?
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Flags and an article for GCeA.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
what we talking about... anything i can help with?
we're talking about clans for gold and silver

Old 09-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

My assumption is that, if any one player can do both Gold and Silver, the Silver Character will NEVER use Pokemon the Gold character will and vice-versa: They are EXCLUSIVE to the character that obtained it. Likewise with items. However, the points total and the Pokedex owned totals will be pooled together and both the Gold and Silver characters add to it and can take out of it. If they hit a Pokedex goal, ONLY ONE OF THEM gets the reward for it. Is that the case?

Also, just figured this out: How are we going to catch ALL of the Pokemon in Gold and Silver (and Red and Blue as well) if they include the Starter Mons? We only get one. We would have to trade at least three times, before they're evolved, and then evolve them once, trade it around so everyone gets a shot, and then evolve it again and trade it around again. Considering Trading at all costs points, do we really have to, do they even count for the Dex at all, or are they just not there?

On a note that isn't related to Gold and Silver, in Red's story, Markus'es Weepinbel (Belt) dies. My current Trainer card takes into account every Pokemon of Markus'es, except Belt, because, you know, it died. Despite that fact, does THAT count for my Pokedex ownership totals?

Oh, and I'm fine with the clans.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
My assumption is that, if any one player can do both Gold and Silver, the Silver Character will NEVER use Pokemon the Gold character will and vice-versa: They are EXCLUSIVE to the character that obtained it. Likewise with items. However, the points total and the Pokedex owned totals will be pooled together and both the Gold and Silver characters add to it and can take out of it. If they hit a Pokedex goal, ONLY ONE OF THEM gets the reward for it. Is that the case?

Also, just figured this out: How are we going to catch ALL of the Pokemon in Gold and Silver (and Red and Blue as well) if they include the Starter Mons? We only get one. We would have to trade at least three times, before they're evolved, and then evolve them once, trade it around so everyone gets a shot, and then evolve it again and trade it around again. Considering Trading at all costs points, do we really have to, do they even count for the Dex at all, or are they just not there?

On a note that isn't related to Gold and Silver, in Red's story, Markus'es Weepinbel (Belt) dies. My current Trainer card takes into account every Pokemon of Markus'es, except Belt, because, you know, it died. Despite that fact, does THAT count for my Pokedex ownership totals?

Oh, and I'm fine with the clans.

As I said before, im still working on my characters roll in the whole thing. Until I figure that I out I will not be able to give you to much info. I may create two new characters one for each, but have my charcater max play a bigger roll else where in the story.

Belt should be counted as part of your dex. I would have left it on there and just put a note next to it.

Honestly I had not thought about the starters thing. I may make them prizes that you win at gyms. I am also thinking of ways to unlock the harder pokemon to get. For example allowing people to submit a story arch like you did with the time travelr. This time having it so we add a harder pokemon into the arch so that people can get to those tough ones.

Old 09-08-2012, 09:45 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Just letting you know that I'm working on the Team Tyrant flag! Tyranitar is gonna be the main pokemon for it, and I'll have a few different styles!

EDIT: Have two different colors. What do you think of the design? It isn't shaded yet so I can still make tweaks.

I wasn't sure which team it was for so it's in both Silver and Gold.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 09-08-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
As I said before, im still working on my characters roll in the whole thing. Until I figure that I out I will not be able to give you to much info. I may create two new characters one for each, but have my charcater max play a bigger roll else where in the story.
Just put Max as Team Chrome and put someone else as Team Tyrant. Team Chrome are the good guys, I assume?

Also, can I make the plot if you don't have a peliminary one done? I have a good one.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-08-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Just put Max as Team Chrome and put someone else as Team Tyrant. Team Chrome are the good guys, I assume?

Also, can I make the plot if you don't have a peliminary one done? I have a good one.
I do have an idea for both,if you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like considered feel free to pass them by me in pm.
Max is going to be in between both and team rocket will still have a roll.

@TDL.Those look awesome, tyrant will be in the gold thread and its amazing. Are you going to do chrome as well ?

Old 09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
I do have an idea for both,if you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like considered feel free to pass them by me in pm.
Max is going to be in between both and team rocket will still have a roll.

@TDL.Those look awesome, tyrant will be in the gold thread and its amazing. Are you going to do chrome as well ?
I thought that the Gold team were the good guys? You set up team Tyrant as the bad guys, them being the Gold Team sounds...Off. But regardless, Dark is not (always) Evil, and Tyranitar is bada**.

As for the plot...Hehehe. PM you I shall, with all the juicy details. Keep in mind, what I have WILL span MORE of the plot than Rocket, for reasons that can be argued as logical.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I thought that the Gold team were the good guys? You set up team Tyrant as the bad guys, them being the Gold Team sounds...Off. But regardless, Dark is not (always) Evil, and Tyranitar is bada**.

As for the plot...Hehehe. PM you I shall, with all the juicy details. Keep in mind, what I have WILL span MORE of the plot than Rocket, for reasons that can be argued as logical.
I will be sending You and TDL a pm about it, I still want you guys in different threads, you two have been the most active and may be the leaders of your teams.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:36 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Different threads it shall be! I'll work on Team Chrome's banner soon! I'm really glad you like the design, lol. It was pretty difficult coming up with something that was pleasing to the eye.

Also, I'm in love with evil teams, and Steel types are pretty brutal. If Team Chrome is evil I will gladly lead their EVILNESS >D

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!