Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Route 24

ROUTE 24
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 48 hours.

Description
A very short route which borders the Epoch Rainforest. The forest here is drier than in the west due to the penetrating cool sea breeze. Lots of bird Pokemon can be seen living in trees and constantly flying around in the air, especially close to Corvus Town. Despite the tall trees and tropical rainforest feel, the sun manages to shine through, making it a pleasant route.

Landmarks
-------------

Wild Pokemon

Items
?

Navigation
North
----------
West
Route 9
East
Corvus Town
South
----------

Last edited by Etymology; 10-10-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 24

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Statica|Courage|Eclipse|Hydro|Blaze|
PC:
Currently: Route 24

"We've arrived!" I smiled. "Now there should be some neat Pokemon to find here! I can't wait! IF I GET LOTS AND LOTS OF OFFICIAL'S POSTS. HINT HINT."

Leaving Route 9 and entering Route 24.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Party:

PC:

"We've arrived!" I smiled. "Now there should be some neat Pokemon to find here! I can't wait! IF I GET LOTS AND LOTS OF OFFICIAL'S POSTS. HINT HINT."

Leaving Route 9 and entering Route 24.
Official's Post

You are happy to reach Route 24, it is among the most beautiful in the whole region. You walk down the path hoping to meet some new friends. As you walk through the tree eagerly. You hear a strange sound. Hoping to catch a glimpse of something special you take a side path into the forest. You pause as you see something moving through the grass.

The little creature is moving pretty quick for something that is not known for its speed.

As you watch it run passed, you turn back and see why its running.

Vespiquen is a pretty nasty pokemon it could only be chasing it for one reason.

What do you do ??
Continue on your path ?
Or go and try to help the Foongus ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 12-17-2012, 03:31 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:

I feel bad for just leaving it but I don't like Foongus. xD

"Well, that's nature. Things happen I guess." I whispered.

"Aren't you going to go help it?!" Volcano called.

"Meh, it'll want me to catch it and it'll be devastated when I don't want it. So might as well leave it." I started walking. Volcano looked at me.

'...Some Pokemon trainer.' He though.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I feel bad for just leaving it but I don't like Foongus. xD

"Well, that's nature. Things happen I guess." I whispered.

"Aren't you going to go help it?!" Volcano called.

"Meh, it'll want me to catch it and it'll be devastated when I don't want it. So might as well leave it." I started walking. Volcano looked at me.

'...Some Pokemon trainer.' He though.
Official's Pokemon

You decision to leave behind a pokemon that needed your help will come at a cost. As you continue down the path you try to forget what just happened. Soon you hear a strange sound. You step out onto the dirt path again. You look left and then right but dont see anything. You pause as you remember hearing this sound before.

The trees begin to shake as a grist of combee come out. The little bees seem to be very agitated

x5

You look to your Volcano for help but he turns away going back into the ball. You find that all of your pokemon are mad at you.

Combee attack write a paragraph about your fight with them or your escape.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:38 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Combee?!

"OKAY NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL BETRAYAL." I shout at my Pokemon inside their Pokeballs. "Okay Corey, last time you lost a battle like this you ended up back in Zenith...all that time wasted. So let's not screw this up..."

With no Pokemon to help me I had to think fast. I felt like I was picking my poison: Fight them or escape.

"Alright I'm boned. I can't think of anything...No Pokemon to help me." I whispered to myself as the Combee closed in. I threw two Pokeball toys in two different directions to confuse them, then ran onto a diverging path. I took another toy, my last one, and thew it onto the other path to make them think I was on that path. I his in a bush and began stealth mode.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Back to traveling

The Combee appeared to have pasted. I had fallen asleep in that bush, so I was now waking up, my back hurt something fierce from being twisted on a hard branch. I wasn't on speaking terms with Volcano from his recent betrayal, so I decided I'd accompany myself. I went back to traveling Route 24, hoping things would settle down and go smoothly from there.

The light breeze was wafting a delightful oceanic aroma, I was hoping this would keep the Pokemon calm and not attacking one another (or attack me). Some Lotad were playing in a small pond nearby, and some Spearow flying over the trees. A Yanma zoomed by and a Tropius could be seen eating leaves a few yards away. I heard the cry of a Kangaskhan in a distance and a few Foongus playing in a field. That apparently was all the Pokemon on the Route, together in harmony. None were interested in me though, so I figured I'd hopefully come across one I'd wanna catch and then travel with it since my other Pokemon were being jerks.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Back to traveling

The Combee appeared to have pasted. I had fallen asleep in that bush, so I was now waking up, my back hurt something fierce from being twisted on a hard branch. I wasn't on speaking terms with Volcano from his recent betrayal, so I decided I'd accompany myself. I went back to traveling Route 24, hoping things would settle down and go smoothly from there.

The light breeze was wafting a delightful oceanic aroma, I was hoping this would keep the Pokemon calm and not attacking one another (or attack me). Some Lotad were playing in a small pond nearby, and some Spearow flying over the trees. A Yanma zoomed by and a Tropius could be seen eating leaves a few yards away. I heard the cry of a Kangaskhan in a distance and a few Foongus playing in a field. That apparently was all the Pokemon on the Route, together in harmony. None were interested in me though, so I figured I'd hopefully come across one I'd wanna catch and then travel with it since my other Pokemon were being jerks.

Official's Post

Suddenly Eclipse's Pokeball starts to vibrate... Is your Honchkrow really that angry?!

Eclipse gained +1 Wi-Fi battle of experience!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:37 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Plot time while we wait~

"...Eclipse you look pretty pumped! Ha ha!" I smiled to him.

While waiting for some more action, I sat down under a berry tree. The sunset had began and night was falling soon. Very soon. It was still pretty bright outside so I decided I'd go for a swim in the big pond next to the tree. I set up a tent, lit a fire, and put some water on to boil. I pulled out my trunks and stripped down. I called Hydro out of his ball. He hopped up and down happily.

"Finally a swim! I've been dying to do this!" He laughed. He got close to the water and frowned.

"What's the matter I called out. Come on in! It's actually pretty warm!" I smiled.

"Erm..." He held back tears. "Awgh...sniff." The tears began pouring down. "I-I...I don't know how to swim. WAAAH!!" He began to cry.

I dashed out of the water to hug him. "Well it's not that much of a surprise...You've never been in water. I adopted you from the Ranch." I hugged him tight. "Now it's really easy. It should be in your nature as well!" I laughed.

He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Now, c'mon in." I lured him into the warm water.

"Th-this is...nice." He smiled.

"Yes! Now just go out and float!" I called. "Like this!" I floated leisurely on the water.

He seemed hesitant at first, but he made his way in. He then started swimming like a pro.

"See?! You knew how to swim!" I shouted.

"H-Huh? I'm doing it?! THIS is swimming?" He seemed befuddled.

"Uh yeah, that's it..." I frowned. He apparently knew how to swim, he just didn't know what it was...

I dry off, while Hydro still swimming, and set up the rest of the camp.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 12-17-2012 at 11:39 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:25 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

Volcano decided to come out of his Pokeball.

"Hmph." I frowned at him, ignoring him for what he did.

"C'mon, why are you doing this? It was YOUR fault anyways. You wouldn't help that poor Foongus." He yelled at me.

"Sometimes you've to let nature take it's course. Foongus would've been crushed if I saved it and it really wanted to come with me and I wouldn't take it. It probably got away anyways and it's fine." I folded my arms.

"Whatever. You're very immature for not helping it just because you didn't want it." He folded his arms.

"How dare you! I-I didn't want to emotionally crush it! Foongus are part Poison types, which would help against the grass type Pokemon and Vespiquen!" I furiously shouted.

"Yeah right. You didn't want it and THAT's why you didn't help it. That's despicable. Some trainer you are. Maybe we should part ways then, no use in being with a terrible trainer!" He stopped.

"H-Huh?! You wanna leave me now for one little incident?! FINE! Here's your Pokeball, give it to a 'GOOD trainer' then." I threw his Pokeball at him with force. He aught it and started walking the other way.

"Hmph. F-Fine. W-who needs him..." I began to tear up, not realizing what I've done.

We were so mad for no reason it was just...wait. Rage out of no where...? Where've I heard that before...I had a flashback.

'A common Pokemon not far from New Bark can learn a cool move called Rage Powder. It's name is Butterfree. A Pokemon named Hoppip can also learn this, and they are found closer to Violet. This move attracts rage towards people and Pokemon alike, attracting them to fight one another to take away attention from the user.'

"Wa-Waah! It was Rage Powder!! That Foongus...it...it used Rage Powder on us! It was a bad Foongus after all!" I realized. "V-Volcano come back!" I dashed to him. I couldn't find him...

He was gone.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:

Volcano decided to come out of his Pokeball.

"Hmph." I frowned at him, ignoring him for what he did.

"C'mon, why are you doing this? It was YOUR fault anyways. You wouldn't help that poor Foongus." He yelled at me.

"Sometimes you've to let nature take it's course. Foongus would've been crushed if I saved it and it really wanted to come with me and I wouldn't take it. It probably got away anyways and it's fine." I folded my arms.

"Whatever. You're very immature for not helping it just because you didn't want it." He folded his arms.

"How dare you! I-I didn't want to emotionally crush it! Foongus are part Poison types, which would help against the grass type Pokemon and Vespiquen!" I furiously shouted.

"Yeah right. You didn't want it and THAT's why you didn't help it. That's despicable. Some trainer you are. Maybe we should part ways then, no use in being with a terrible trainer!" He stopped.

"H-Huh?! You wanna leave me now for one little incident?! FINE! Here's your Pokeball, give it to a 'GOOD trainer' then." I threw his Pokeball at him with force. He aught it and started walking the other way.

"Hmph. F-Fine. W-who needs him..." I began to tear up, not realizing what I've done.

We were so mad for no reason it was just...wait. Rage out of no where...? Where've I heard that before...I had a flashback.

'A common Pokemon not far from New Bark can learn a cool move called Rage Powder. It's name is Butterfree. A Pokemon named Hoppip can also learn this, and they are found closer to Violet. This move attracts rage towards people and Pokemon alike, attracting them to fight one another to take away attention from the user.'

"Wa-Waah! It was Rage Powder!! That Foongus...it...it used Rage Powder on us! It was a bad Foongus after all!" I realized. "V-Volcano come back!" I dashed to him. I couldn't find him...

He was gone.
Official's Post

Awww Sarah you let me story go to waste..but dont worry I am evil !

After the poor exchange of words you chase after Volcano. You can't seem to catch up with him. As you run ahead you fail to notice the

you trip over the little pokemon. When you look up you are face to face with its parents.

The Amoonguss seems to know who you are and they are very upset with you.

Write a paragraph about how you either fought them off or fixed the situation.

Old 12-18-2012, 04:31 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: The Angry Foongus Family

I dash towards where I thought Volcano went off too. While in a major hurry o find him, I trip over the little shroom. "O-owww..." I sit up holding my knee. "Ick! You?!" I cried out.

"Foon Fooon!! Foon foon gus!" he angrily shouted.

He apparently couldn't talk yet, or wouldn't. Amoongus stepped in. "Howe could you leave my little baby Foongus for that Vespiquen to devour?! You will pay for your lack of sympathy!" The mother Amoongus shouted as she shot a toxic waste directly at me. She had used Toxic.

I was hit with the disgusting liquid. "Awgh..." I was poisoned. I could feel the energy slowly being sapped.

"Now take this!" Stun Spore gathered around me as she yelled.

"...Ugh...awgh..." I couldn't move. This was it for me...

"I'll finish you with Venoshock and Giga Drain combo! YAH!" She sapped my energy while taking advantage of my poisoning.

"This is it...It's all over..." I slowly faded in and out of consciousness. Amoongus had left me for dead. Foongus had stayed for some reason. I released my Pokemon. "Sorry guys...th-this is it for me...Go...go find someone else to be with..." I finally collapsed.

I woke in my tent at night, feeling a lot better. "H-Huh? I thought I was a goner..."

"I carried you back and the rest of us set up camp." Blaze smiled.

"Awgh..I don't remember much, it's all really foggy...Where's Volcano?" I asked, dazed.

"We have no clue. Eclipse and Statica went looking. What happened anyways?" Hydro questioned.

"A Foongus used Rage Powder and we fought and we decided to part ways...it was a huge mistake." I sighed.

"You mean this Foongus? He wouldn't leave your side." Blaze grabbed the little mushroom.

"Ack! Don't hurt me!" I squealed.

"Hurt you? It's just a little mushroom! It's cute! It's been standing by your side all night." Hydro laughed.

"Foon Foongus! I F-Foongus." He stuttered, still not fluent in English.

"Why did you hit us with Rage Powder?" I solemnly asked him.

"It was no for y-you...W-was meant Vespiquen. She fighting Combee so I used to away. T-The wind blew it to you I sorry." He frowned. It was pretty hard to understand him, but I managed to get the point.

"Oh I see..." I frowned.

"Urm I can come you with you? I help you Volcano find..." He whispered shyly.

"You wanna be my Pokemon after all of this?" I looked up.

"Y-yes if you okay with me..." He frowned.

"Well, okay." I smiled.

"Okay, I go with you if you can catch!" He laughed.

I chucked a Great Ball at him. The ball waggled back and forth...
Old 12-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: The Angry Foongus Family

I dash towards where I thought Volcano went off too. While in a major hurry o find him, I trip over the little shroom. "O-owww..." I sit up holding my knee. "Ick! You?!" I cried out.

"Foon Fooon!! Foon foon gus!" he angrily shouted.

He apparently couldn't talk yet, or wouldn't. Amoongus stepped in. "Howe could you leave my little baby Foongus for that Vespiquen to devour?! You will pay for your lack of sympathy!" The mother Amoongus shouted as she shot a toxic waste directly at me. She had used Toxic.

I was hit with the disgusting liquid. "Awgh..." I was poisoned. I could feel the energy slowly being sapped.

"Now take this!" Stun Spore gathered around me as she yelled.

"...Ugh...awgh..." I couldn't move. This was it for me...

"I'll finish you with Venoshock and Giga Drain combo! YAH!" She sapped my energy while taking advantage of my poisoning.

"This is it...It's all over..." I slowly faded in and out of consciousness. Amoongus had left me for dead. Foongus had stayed for some reason. I released my Pokemon. "Sorry guys...th-this is it for me...Go...go find someone else to be with..." I finally collapsed.

I woke in my tent at night, feeling a lot better. "H-Huh? I thought I was a goner..."

"I carried you back and the rest of us set up camp." Blaze smiled.

"Awgh..I don't remember much, it's all really foggy...Where's Volcano?" I asked, dazed.

"We have no clue. Eclipse and Statica went looking. What happened anyways?" Hydro questioned.

"A Foongus used Rage Powder and we fought and we decided to part ways...it was a huge mistake." I sighed.

"You mean this Foongus? He wouldn't leave your side." Blaze grabbed the little mushroom.

"Ack! Don't hurt me!" I squealed.

"Hurt you? It's just a little mushroom! It's cute! It's been standing by your side all night." Hydro laughed.

"Foon Foongus! I F-Foongus." He stuttered, still not fluent in English.

"Why did you hit us with Rage Powder?" I solemnly asked him.

"It was no for y-you...W-was meant Vespiquen. She fighting Combee so I used to away. T-The wind blew it to you I sorry." He frowned. It was pretty hard to understand him, but I managed to get the point.

"Oh I see..." I frowned.

"Urm I can come you with you? I help you Volcano find..." He whispered shyly.

"You wanna be my Pokemon after all of this?" I looked up.

"Y-yes if you okay with me..." He frowned.

"Well, okay." I smiled.

"Okay, I go with you if you can catch!" He laughed.

I chucked a Great Ball at him. The ball waggled back and forth...
Official's Post

You feel good about whats going to happen so you toss the ball. As the ball lands it starts shaking.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It shakes around for a bit but pops open.

After the ball falls the little Foongus pauses.
"I think I made a mistake..I can hear my family out there, they may still need me." ( I dont like talking pokemon..lol So in my mind it was this.."Foo Foo Foongus !")

The little Foongus changes its mind and takes off out of the tent. You rush out to find it.

Foongus left you a parting gift

Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

"Well...So be it." I smiled. Foongus walked away.I picked up the Great Ball and the Net Ball. (It was actually a pretty hard decision to want to catch Foongus...There are like 5 other Pokemon here I want and two a week is neva enough xD)

Maybe some less dramatic encounters could happen. I was really looking forward to anything good...items, Pokemon, people, whatever this Route could throw at me. However, I've had my dose of bad/dramatic close calls for this week...Typhlosion was still gone, almost killed by a Amoongus, rejected by a Foongus...I was worn out.

I wanted to look for Volcano, but I was too weak. Blaze made sure I was well rested and Hydro watched the camp. Courage went to find food and water. I was still mad at Foongus for this...causing Typhlosion to leave me and then ditching me. Whatever, no need for a Pokemon of that nature. I have enough problems right now...

The next morning I was back to full strength. Hydro was up early and packed up everything but the tent, so after I woke up they did that for me as well. Luckily Eclipse was nocturnal and located Volcano while he was sleeping. He returned it to the Pokeball and brought him back. I wasn't ready to face Volcano yet, so I left him in his Pokeball. We were all packed up, so I continued on the journey. It's be about 8 hours until we reached Corvus.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:

"Well...So be it." I smiled. Foongus walked away.I picked up the Great Ball and the Net Ball. (It was actually a pretty hard decision to want to catch Foongus...There are like 5 other Pokemon here I want and two a week is neva enough xD)

Maybe some less dramatic encounters could happen. I was really looking forward to anything good...items, Pokemon, people, whatever this Route could throw at me. However, I've had my dose of bad/dramatic close calls for this week...Typhlosion was still gone, almost killed by a Amoongus, rejected by a Foongus...I was worn out.

I wanted to look for Volcano, but I was too weak. Blaze made sure I was well rested and Hydro watched the camp. Courage went to find food and water. I was still mad at Foongus for this...causing Typhlosion to leave me and then ditching me. Whatever, no need for a Pokemon of that nature. I have enough problems right now...

The next morning I was back to full strength. Hydro was up early and packed up everything but the tent, so after I woke up they did that for me as well. Luckily Eclipse was nocturnal and located Volcano while he was sleeping. He returned it to the Pokeball and brought him back. I wasn't ready to face Volcano yet, so I left him in his Pokeball. We were all packed up, so I continued on the journey. It's be about 8 hours until we reached Corvus.
[CENTER]

Official's Post

You wake up refreshed, though you really didnt learn your lesson you did earn a pokeball, i guess thats enough right??

As you continue walking down the path you hear a strange noise that peaks your interest. Thinking its a pokemon you rush over to see what you can find something new. You see what you think is a Kangaskhan that seems to be stuck in trap.

Do you try and help it out ? or move on?