Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
i hope there will be an orre game for the 3ds
I don't I rather it be on the WiiU I demand ChunSoft get off their lazy @$$es and make PMD3 @.@!
Old 09-03-2012, 01:14 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I don't I rather it be on the WiiU I demand ChunSoft get off their lazy @$$es and make PMD3 @.@!
the pu? why? it's just another cruddy console to buy, the wii sucked eggs
Old 09-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Sucked eggs...? Well yeah you're right it layed many a golden egg but your statement confuses me X)!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Void Offline

Quote:
lol yeah the Wii is pretty terrible. I had a Wii, then I got a PS3, don't think I've ever used the Wii since then. All the Wii is good for is a select few games like maybe brawl, but other than that PS3 / Xbox 360 are far superior.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
lol yeah the Wii is pretty terrible. I had a Wii, then I got a PS3, don't think I've ever used the Wii since then. All the Wii is good for is a select few games like maybe brawl, but other than that PS3 / Xbox 360 are far superior.
Same happened here, got ps3 stopped using wii
Old 09-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Same happened here, got ps3 stopped using wii
While I will admit the PS3 had some great 3rd party games it never had a true classic that sets it afar from Microsoft and Nintendo. On the other hand the Wii had many 1st Party games that topped the charts for many weeks.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
While I will admit the PS3 had some great 3rd party games it never had a true classic that sets it afar from Microsoft and Nintendo. On the other hand the Wii had many 1st Party games that topped the charts for many weeks.
wii the wii sucks any true gamer knows that, it only did well as families like it
Old 09-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
wii the wii sucks any true gamer knows that, it only did well as families like it
How so? Every family oriented game I've played sucked so much I took it back to get my money back. Maybe you're thinking of Brawl or Kart but no American family I know would play this game as dedicated as a true gamer would for the game mechanics are to much for the targeted audience.
Old 09-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
How so? Every family oriented game I've played sucked so much I took it back to get my money back. Maybe you're thinking of Brawl or Kart but no American family I know would play this game as dedicated as a true gamer would for the game mechanics are to much for the targeted audience.
the what now? word
Old 09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Void Offline

There's no doubt that PS3/Xbox 360 far outclass the Wii if we're looking at PROPER gaming... the Wii does have its merits as it can appeal to a different audience, but no real gamer would pick the Wii over the other two major consoles.

Not that there's anything wrong with not being a "real gamer", it's probably healthier not to be one, lol. I wouldn't really call myself a gamer either.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
There's no doubt that PS3/Xbox 360 far outclass the Wii if we're looking at PROPER gaming... the Wii does have its merits as it can appeal to a different audience, but no real gamer would pick the Wii over the other two major consoles.

Not that there's anything wrong with not being a "real gamer", it's probably healthier not to be one, lol. I wouldn't really call myself a gamer either.
we are forgetting the hand held games, they are so useful it's no wonder the ds is second to the ps3 in sales
Old 09-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
we are forgetting the hand held games, they are so useful it's no wonder the ds is second to the ps3 in sales
Now I think you guys are just messin with me. Of course the DS 2nds the PS3 in sales it's been out for almost a decade.

Well since we're talking crazy the Xbox sure is a better console with it's FPS morons.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:43 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Hey guys! For the sake of boosting activity, is anyone here planning on participating in the Autumn Friendly? Looks cool, and I cant remember Pokemon.com doing something like this before...
Old 09-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
Hey guys! For the sake of boosting activity, is anyone here planning on participating in the Autumn Friendly? Looks cool, and I cant remember Pokemon.com doing something like this before...
Whatcha talkin about?
Old 09-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post

They had a Autmn friendly last year (wifi tourney) and if I can replace my dsi in time i'll be in it. Yea guys I picked up my DSi the other day and it wldn't charge so I need a new one now