Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 08-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
before in DW they've been considering genesect for uber, never make it to OU is a pretty ridiculous statement lol. it's not outclassed by volcarona, the two aren't even comparable as they do completely different things. also, download is an amazing ability, no idea why you think it sucks...
I'm not talking DW I'm talking WiFi could care less for DW. Download was its ability I apologize then I forgot. It's ability is wasted on the bug, no from what I've seen those two Pokemon basically do the same thing just the Volcanic Butterfly does it better, I don't see it otherwise.

Hey Lost what's happening...oh... that sucks hope you can transfer all the data files you kept. Have you had any luck in procuring a Japanese copy of Black/White 2, I forgot if you said you were getting on or not. College starts back up again soon and I still haven't gamed as much as I wanted to have ;(.

Anybody want to chat on Xat?

Last edited by Princess_Eevee9; 08-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I'm not talking DW I'm talking WiFi could care less for DW. Download was its ability I apologize then I forgot. It's ability is wasted on the bug, no from what I've seen those two Pokemon basically do the same thing just the Volcanic Butterfly does it better, I don't see it otherwise.

Hey Lost what's happening...oh... that sucks hope you can transfer all the data files you kept. Have you had any luck in procuring a Japanese copy of Black/White 2, I forgot if you said you were getting on or not. College starts back up again soon and I still haven't gamed as much as I wanted to have ;(.

nah, as far as i'm aware the MicroSD card still works, just the adapter for the ds crapped out, still another 25 out of my pocket when i've got another trip to save for
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Hey guys, to chip off some more rust from my lack of battling recently, I'm playing through my SoulSilver again. I'm trying to ev train my starter and all the other pokemon I catch from scratch... >_< Not fun! lol
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

ill be on po for a little bit ! you guys should post a battle log in the keldeo thread !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

ill be on po for a little bit ! you guys should post a battle log in the keldeo thread !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
nah, as far as i'm aware the MicroSD card still works, just the adapter for the ds crapped out, still another 25 out of my pocket when i've got another trip to save for
Ah well that's still good news even though you have to pay more to your parts in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Is it just for PO or Showdown as well? I ditched PO for Showdown so you mind if we play on there instead Shadow?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Void Offline

Quote:

I don't think you understand, I talked about DW because previous performance in DW OU is a very good indicator of how a newly released pokemon will perform in Wifi OU.

I'd like to see you pull off a Choice Scarf set with Volcarona, since you say they do the same thing. Switch twice into Stealth Rocks and you're already dead or left with 1 HP, lol.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
remember the rules of the forum man. She is entitled to her opinion.
She wasnt stating an opinion she was stating facts, that's something completely different and can be challenged to its validity unlike an opinion which cannot be right or wrong
Old 08-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
I don't think you understand, I talked about DW because previous performance in DW OU is a very good indicator of how a newly released pokemon will perform in Wifi OU.

I'd like to see you pull off a Choice Scarf set with Volcarona, since you say they do the same thing. Switch twice into Stealth Rocks and you're already dead or left with 1 HP, lol.
Why would I switch though? Also I thought about it more and a Choice set's outclassed because of Quiver Dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
She wasnt stating an opinion she was stating facts, that's something completely different and can be challenged to its validity unlike an opinion which cannot be right or wrong
Opinionated facts.
Old 08-13-2012, 01:38 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Just to let you guys know, I'm around most of today, if anyone wanted to battle or something.

In other news on my SoulSilver play through, I am successfully EV Training the following Pokemon:

-Quilava
-Geodude
-Gastly

So far, we're on our way to Azalea Town! ^_^
Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Why would I switch though? Also I thought about it more and a Choice set's outclassed because of Quiver Dance.

Opinionated facts.
A facts a fact if it's wrong I am within my rights to say it
Old 08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Can you guys just battle and get it over with or get married one of the two
Old 08-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Void Offline

Quote:
Well, if your opponent switches in a resist, what would you do? Stay in and let him wall you or get a free set-up turn? Of course you'd have to switch.

I don't think you really understand what "outclassed" means, something outclasses another thing only if they play the same role in a team. Choice Scarf is to revenge kill, Quiver Dance is to sweep.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Well, if your opponent switches in a resist, what would you do? Stay in and let him wall you or get a free set-up turn? Of course you'd have to switch.

I don't think you really understand what "outclassed" means, something outclasses another thing only if they play the same role in a team. Choice Scarf is to revenge kill, Quiver Dance is to sweep.
unless your name is mence or gyarados where choice scarf means your doing revenging and sweeping, thanks to moxie.

the huge glaring issue of choice volcanora is SR, keeping it off the field is hard enough, constantly switching out and into it dose not help when it takes 4x chunk off as all choice users have to switch at some point normally as they are easy to wall, choice volcanora is walled by heatran, when locked into it's stab moves, both of which make heatran laugh
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Can you guys just battle and get it over with or get married one of the two
I'm too high maintenance to be a wife =o though Dai. How is everyone?