Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #706  
Old 08-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
before in DW they've been considering genesect for uber, never make it to OU is a pretty ridiculous statement lol. it's not outclassed by volcarona, the two aren't even comparable as they do completely different things. also, download is an amazing ability, no idea why you think it sucks...
I'm not talking DW I'm talking WiFi could care less for DW. Download was its ability I apologize then I forgot. It's ability is wasted on the bug, no from what I've seen those two Pokemon basically do the same thing just the Volcanic Butterfly does it better, I don't see it otherwise.

Hey Lost what's happening...oh... that sucks hope you can transfer all the data files you kept. Have you had any luck in procuring a Japanese copy of Black/White 2, I forgot if you said you were getting on or not. College starts back up again soon and I still haven't gamed as much as I wanted to have ;(.

Anybody want to chat on Xat?
__________________

Last edited by Princess_Eevee9; 08-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Lost Soul's Avatar
Lost Soul Offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,353
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I'm not talking DW I'm talking WiFi could care less for DW. Download was its ability I apologize then I forgot. It's ability is wasted on the bug, no from what I've seen those two Pokemon basically do the same thing just the Volcanic Butterfly does it better, I don't see it otherwise.

Hey Lost what's happening...oh... that sucks hope you can transfer all the data files you kept. Have you had any luck in procuring a Japanese copy of Black/White 2, I forgot if you said you were getting on or not. College starts back up again soon and I still haven't gamed as much as I wanted to have ;(.

Anybody want to chat on Xat?
nah, as far as i'm aware the MicroSD card still works, just the adapter for the ds crapped out, still another 25 out of my pocket when i've got another trip to save for
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:19 PM
lildude3000's Avatar
lildude3000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Twinleaf Town
Posts: 375
Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Hey guys, to chip off some more rust from my lack of battling recently, I'm playing through my SoulSilver again. I'm trying to ev train my starter and all the other pokemon I catch from scratch... >_< Not fun! lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

ill be on po for a little bit ! you guys should post a battle log in the keldeo thread !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 08-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

ill be on po for a little bit ! you guys should post a battle log in the keldeo thread !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 08-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
nah, as far as i'm aware the MicroSD card still works, just the adapter for the ds crapped out, still another 25 out of my pocket when i've got another trip to save for
Ah well that's still good news even though you have to pay more to your parts in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
ill be on po for a little bit ! you guys should post a battle log in the keldeo thread !
Is it just for PO or Showdown as well? I ditched PO for Showdown so you mind if we play on there instead Shadow?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 08-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
I'm not talking DW I'm talking WiFi could care less for DW. Download was its ability I apologize then I forgot. It's ability is wasted on the bug, no from what I've seen those two Pokemon basically do the same thing just the Volcanic Butterfly does it better, I don't see it otherwise.

Hey Lost what's happening...oh... that sucks hope you can transfer all the data files you kept. Have you had any luck in procuring a Japanese copy of Black/White 2, I forgot if you said you were getting on or not. College starts back up again soon and I still haven't gamed as much as I wanted to have ;(.

Anybody want to chat on Xat?
I don't think you understand, I talked about DW because previous performance in DW OU is a very good indicator of how a newly released pokemon will perform in Wifi OU.

I'd like to see you pull off a Choice Scarf set with Volcarona, since you say they do the same thing. Switch twice into Stealth Rocks and you're already dead or left with 1 HP, lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 08-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
remember the rules of the forum man. She is entitled to her opinion.
She wasnt stating an opinion she was stating facts, that's something completely different and can be challenged to its validity unlike an opinion which cannot be right or wrong
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 08-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I don't think you understand, I talked about DW because previous performance in DW OU is a very good indicator of how a newly released pokemon will perform in Wifi OU.

I'd like to see you pull off a Choice Scarf set with Volcarona, since you say they do the same thing. Switch twice into Stealth Rocks and you're already dead or left with 1 HP, lol.
Why would I switch though? Also I thought about it more and a Choice set's outclassed because of Quiver Dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
She wasnt stating an opinion she was stating facts, that's something completely different and can be challenged to its validity unlike an opinion which cannot be right or wrong
Opinionated facts.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 08-13-2012, 01:38 PM
lildude3000's Avatar
lildude3000 Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Twinleaf Town
Posts: 375
Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Just to let you guys know, I'm around most of today, if anyone wanted to battle or something.

In other news on my SoulSilver play through, I am successfully EV Training the following Pokemon:

-Quilava
-Geodude
-Gastly

So far, we're on our way to Azalea Town! ^_^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Why would I switch though? Also I thought about it more and a Choice set's outclassed because of Quiver Dance.


Opinionated facts.
A facts a fact if it's wrong I am within my rights to say it
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 08-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die


Can you guys just battle and get it over with or get married one of the two
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 08-13-2012, 05:10 PM
Void's Avatar
Void Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Why would I switch though? Also I thought about it more and a Choice set's outclassed because of Quiver Dance.
Well, if your opponent switches in a resist, what would you do? Stay in and let him wall you or get a free set-up turn? Of course you'd have to switch.

I don't think you really understand what "outclassed" means, something outclasses another thing only if they play the same role in a team. Choice Scarf is to revenge kill, Quiver Dance is to sweep.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 08-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Well, if your opponent switches in a resist, what would you do? Stay in and let him wall you or get a free set-up turn? Of course you'd have to switch.

I don't think you really understand what "outclassed" means, something outclasses another thing only if they play the same role in a team. Choice Scarf is to revenge kill, Quiver Dance is to sweep.
unless your name is mence or gyarados where choice scarf means your doing revenging and sweeping, thanks to moxie.

the huge glaring issue of choice volcanora is SR, keeping it off the field is hard enough, constantly switching out and into it dose not help when it takes 4x chunk off as all choice users have to switch at some point normally as they are easy to wall, choice volcanora is walled by heatran, when locked into it's stab moves, both of which make heatran laugh
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Princess_Eevee9's Avatar
Princess_Eevee9 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Glen Allen, VA/Battle Frontier
Posts: 686
Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Can you guys just battle and get it over with or get married one of the two
I'm too high maintenance to be a wife =o though Dai. How is everyone?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com