Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #331  
Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 PM
5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
5TailedDemonLizard Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Post-Apocalyptic Berlin
Posts: 3,526
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Single Battle, one on one.
DQ: Three days.
Damage Caps: 80 will do.
Restrictions: No chills, no OHKOs, Basics only please.
Arena: A grassy are with two lakes: one is safe and ordinary; the other has full of Sharpedo and they will attack with Swagger or let their Rough Skin hurt whoever falls down into it.
The ref will roll a six-sided die to determine what those shark-like Pokemon will do: even numbers are for Swagger; odd, RS.
Ref Style: Open

Challenger makes the thread, please and thank you.
I accept!
__________________

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!


  #332  
Old 05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Pie Master's Avatar
Pie Master Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 52
Send a message via AIM to Pie Master
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs.
Arena: Field
Just a large plain field filled with short grass.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it.
  #333  
Old 05-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: VS Seeker

I'll take you on.
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
  #334  
Old 05-14-2012, 04:12 AM
haybalebarn's Avatar
haybalebarn Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A farm. Life is slow as a stable.
Posts: 460
Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn
Default Re: VS Seeker

1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs, 50 damage cap. ***Both battlers must use a Buizel in battle.
Arena: On the rocky bank of a warm water lake.
Ref Style: Open
  #335  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs, 50 damage cap. ***Both battlers must use a Buizel in battle.
Arena: On the rocky bank of a warm water lake.
Ref Style: Open
Yep, accepted. xD First battle... c:

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
  #336  
Old 06-01-2012, 02:15 AM
White Knight's Avatar
White Knight Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: nomnomnomnomnomnom
Posts: 1,718
Default Re: VS Seeker

(1) Single Battle, 2 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Five Days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
(5) Arena: A regular battlefield, nothing special.
(6) Ref Style: Open

LOLZ IM BACKZ

//need two more of these
__________________



Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP


Last edited by White Knight; 06-02-2012 at 08:02 PM.
  #337  
Old 06-01-2012, 03:31 AM
The Sensei Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairburn, GA, USA
Posts: 49
Default Re: VS Seeker

I'll take you on, you can make the thread thanks.
  #338  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: VS Seeker

The VS Seeker is closed due to the upcoming tournament.

We apologize greatly for the convince.

We will try to finish current battles as best and fast as we can.
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #339  
Old 07-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: VS Seeker

First battle challenge! I am looking for a battle against another person who is having there first battle !


Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs.s, Basics only please.
Arena: Arena
Inside old haunted mansion, battle will be fought in the old ballroom with is covered by spider webs. Lights flicker on and off.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #340  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
First battle challenge! I am looking for a battle against another person who is having there first battle !


Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs.s, Basics only please.
Arena: Arena
Inside old haunted mansion, battle will be fought in the old ballroom with is covered by spider webs. Lights flicker on and off.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it.
Challenge accepted. Thread is up!
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #341  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:57 PM
sammy0295's Avatar
sammy0295 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cherrygrove City
Posts: 812
Send a message via AIM to sammy0295
Default Re: VS Seeker

Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs.
Arena: Midnight Forest
A dark forest light by only by the light of the full moon and a million stars. Crickets chirp all around and not too far in the distance a brook can be heard.
Ref Style: Open
Challenger posts it.
__________________
URPG ~ ASB ~ dA

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
  #342  
Old 08-03-2012, 06:57 AM
KateSPK's Avatar
KateSPK Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12
Default Re: VS Seeker

First battle challenge for me~

Single Battle [1 Pokémon each]
DQ: four days
Restrictions: no use of OHKOs
Arena: Plain Fields - a large field with nothing of interest for as far as the eye to see.
Ref Style: open
The challenger posts it.
  #343  
Old 08-06-2012, 02:20 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: VS Seeker

Kate, you may consider yourself challenged. I'll go and make the thread later.

Meanwhile, I'll lay down one of my own. There can be only ONE of these, so I'd take it if you want it. Eh?

Single Battle, 2-vs-2.
DQ: 3 days.
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, including Perish Song and Destiny Bond. No held items (Just in case). No signature or tutored moves whatsoever.
Damage Cap:
Arena: Crystal Cove
The arena is host to a rising sun, but that's of little importance. Save looking there will make your eyes hurt, but that's beside the point. The rest of the arena is surrounded by the small stretch of ocean leading to the namesake cove closeby. 'Crystal Cove' is a completely accurate name: The whole place is made of a crystal of this color, even the sand (which is those crystals, just really, really fine). They glow gently of their own accord but do not sparkle or refract/reflect light well, which is a relief on the eyes.

The arena itself is a geographic abnormality: A circle, the rim of which is 2 yards across, flat and polished, and jetisonning out of the ocean below (for refrence, the depth of the water ariound the arena is greater than 20 feet), with four half-pipe shaped crystals forming a 10 yards wide and 13.3 yards long path, all making a + pattern (looking at any directly in a cardinal direction, like facing directly North) and slightly sloping downwards to a pillar that is just slightly under the water (less than a quarter of an inch deep). Said pillar is also construced out of the same crystal, and is about 5 yards in diameter, sporting on it's top the iconic Pokeball symbol. Not only are the crystals unbudging yet not formed together in the slightest, but also none of this was so much as slightly touched by any human before, as Jellicent territory blocked the way (Pokedex entries remind people that NO ship has ever survived going into Jellicent territory) until recent biotechnology allowed for a repellant for Jellicent to be applied to the whole ship. I and my opponent, whoever that may be, were on the ship that discovered this place.

The crystals do have an effect other than glowing gently: It forces Pokemon to rely on their natural power. The positive (and negative) effects of vitamins are to be completely suppressed here. Outside of this, it is completely regular, so enjoy the scenery while avoiding getting hit by a Sociopathic Lucario that just so happens to belong to me.

Ref Style: Open (sesame!)

I'll make the thread for the challenger as well.
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
  #344  
Old 08-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: VS Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Kate, you may consider yourself challenged. I'll go and make the thread later.

Meanwhile, I'll lay down one of my own. There can be only ONE of these, so I'd take it if you want it. Eh?

Single Battle, 2-vs-2.
DQ: 3 days.
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, including Perish Song and Destiny Bond. No held items (Just in case). No signature or tutored moves whatsoever.
Damage Cap:
Arena: Crystal Cove
The arena is host to a rising sun, but that's of little importance. Save looking there will make your eyes hurt, but that's beside the point. The rest of the arena is surrounded by the small stretch of ocean leading to the namesake cove closeby. 'Crystal Cove' is a completely accurate name: The whole place is made of a crystal of this color, even the sand (which is those crystals, just really, really fine). They glow gently of their own accord but do not sparkle or refract/reflect light well, which is a relief on the eyes.

The arena itself is a geographic abnormality: A circle, the rim of which is 2 yards across, flat and polished, and jetisonning out of the ocean below (for refrence, the depth of the water ariound the arena is greater than 20 feet), with four half-pipe shaped crystals forming a 10 yards wide and 13.3 yards long path, all making a + pattern (looking at any directly in a cardinal direction, like facing directly North) and slightly sloping downwards to a pillar that is just slightly under the water (less than a quarter of an inch deep). Said pillar is also construced out of the same crystal, and is about 5 yards in diameter, sporting on it's top the iconic Pokeball symbol. Not only are the crystals unbudging yet not formed together in the slightest, but also none of this was so much as slightly touched by any human before, as Jellicent territory blocked the way (Pokedex entries remind people that NO ship has ever survived going into Jellicent territory) until recent biotechnology allowed for a repellant for Jellicent to be applied to the whole ship. I and my opponent, whoever that may be, were on the ship that discovered this place.

The crystals do have an effect other than glowing gently: It forces Pokemon to rely on their natural power. The positive (and negative) effects of vitamins are to be completely suppressed here. Outside of this, it is completely regular, so enjoy the scenery while avoiding getting hit by a Sociopathic Lucario that just so happens to belong to me.

Ref Style: Open (sesame!)

I'll make the thread for the challenger as well.
Consider your challenge accepted Latio.

...I'm going to die since this is my first time buuuut I might as well try XD Not sure what you mean by "only ONE of these" but hey, feel free to explain it to me via PM if you want. Otherwise, I just feel special :D
__________________

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 08-06-2012 at 02:43 AM.
  #345  
Old 08-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Latio-Nytro's Avatar
Latio-Nytro Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ERROR! EXPLOSION IMMINENT!
Posts: 4,467
Default Re: VS Seeker

Only one challenger for that match is what I meant. Savvy?
__________________
The Avatar is from 5TailedDemonLizard!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com