Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Hi my name is Ryan but you can call me Aqua

Hi my name is Ryan but you can call me Aqua. I am not new to the forum nor am i banned member who is coming back from being banned. I am member who made quite a few mistakes recently and hurt a few people in the process in cowardice and fear.

I hope you don't judge me for this as the past is the past and we cannot change it, it's only the future we have a chance to change and that's what I intend to do.

I am 21 years old
I have aspergers syndrome
I love computer gaming with games such as skyrim and runescape, pokemon obviously too
I have a bit of a firey temper but that's only because I am axtinous and find people hard to read and understand
I may have only a few friends but I am close to the ones I got
I may be selfish, mean and sarcastic at times but I am always loyal and true to my friends
I often say things I don't mean or thing's people take out of context
I do find people difficult to talk to or get along with, but I can really be quite the chatter box if given the chance I'd be more than happy to talk all day to you
I am smart and witty and although I may abuse the traits I am blessed with, I like like to think I use them for the greater good

So now I wonder can you look past my flaws we all and be my friend pretty please? I am sure you won't regret it!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Hi my name is Ryan but you can call me Aqua

Hi Aqua! Cool, you play Skyrim? Me too! I haven't got very far yet though, I'm slow and I like randomly exploring too much. xD

Anyway, re-welcome to PE2K and good luck with your restart. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends! =)
Old 08-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Reborn Offline

Default Re: Hi my name is Ryan but you can call me Aqua

Heyaa welcome to pe2k forums, the home of the pokemon community with the nicest members you will find on any forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.