Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 07-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Memo Offline

Cool Hello From Memo

Hey guys I'm new here I'm a 12 year old boy turning 13 on July 30, I live in Georgia in the United States and I have been a part of the pokemon community for 5 or so years. I enjoy Pokemon very much and I also love Anime and I hope to make alot of new friends. I believe in comptetive strategy when it comes to battling and I do not believe in hacking. I love shinies and have been trying to get my 1st for a while. I wanna make alot of friends on this forums so I'll stay tuned.
Thank you.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Hello From Memo

Hey dude! Welcome!

We have a great section for Competitive Battling here, so be sure to check it out! We also have an excellent Creative Writing and Role Play section if you're interested in writing!

Be sure to read the rules HERE so you know what to and what not to do :)

Have a great time here, and I hope you fully enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid to ask anyone any questions. Always remember: The Mods are EVIL! (I kid :L)

So yeah, welcome and shiz! :D

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Welcome to PE2K!

I've been on this forum since I was seven, but not active until I was twelve too! :o

I'm Typhlosion Explosion, but you can also call me TE, Ty, Typhlo, Typhlosion, Typhlo Explo... etc. Or my real name is Corey if you'd prefer.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I was about 3, so I've been into Pokemon for about 11 years now.

I live in the US as well. :3 I'm turning 15 in late May of next year.

I love the anime and games, but I haven't read much manga.

I don't go with much strategy in competitive, I just usually use my favorites. I also usually end up losing. *shot*

My first shiny was a Cyndaquil in Gold after I completed my first game and started over. c: My first game was old and my first Pokemon was Typhlosion, and I've loved it ever since. <3

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a VM or ask any other staff member around. We'll be glad to help. :)

See you around! c:
Old 08-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Krken Offline

Hi, I´m Phantom King Zoroark but you can call me PKZ or Phantom which ever floats your boat. Welcome to pe2k, it´s awesome here and I hope you see it like that as well. You can contact me via Vm if you need any help with anything or would just like to chat.

fc : 5157 9730 5972
Old 08-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Reborn Offline

Heyaa welcome to pe2k forums, the home of the pokemon community with the nicest members you will find on any forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.