Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-16-2012, 02:36 AM
larvitard27 Offline

Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Ya know what? fine. i'll redo my application. here.
Name:Markis Ray
Appearence:
Pokemon: Grovyle-Female-Maple
Riolu-Male-Husk
Staraptor-Female-Gale
Quilave-Male-Torch
Larvitar-Female
Scyther-Male-Deth
Description:An ingenuitive youth, he has made his way through many challenges. His partner and best friend is Maple. Although not starting his journey until ten years old, Maple willfully became his partner at seven. Though not winning every battle, Markis has three gym badges. Even in the toughest situation, his pokemon stay loyal and trusting.
Hometown:Oreburgh City
Link: Deoxys
Old 07-16-2012, 05:44 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
Name: Lilly Brice
Appearance:

Personality: Lilly is quite smart for her age and she likes to let people know. She can be a little arrogent and big headed but a loyal friend if need be. She will never abandon her friends and she hates seeing her pokemon get hurt and likes to protect them and make sure they dont get hurt whenever possible. She can also be extremely feminist and hates anyone that thinks girls can't do a man's job.
Home World: Pokemon
Pokémon:
Gardevoir - Female - Dancer
Beautifly - Female - Butter
Riolu - Female - Angel
Espeon - Female - Solar
Umbreon - Female - Moonlight
Skitty - Female - Fluffball

Other: Angel is always out of her pokeball

Ok I know the personality is short but I sort of rushed this... ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by larvitard27 View Post
Ya know what? fine. i'll redo my application. here.
Name:Markis Ray
Appearence:
Pokemon: Grovyle-Female-Maple
Riolu-Male-Husk
Staraptor-Female-Gale
Quilave-Male-Torch
Larvitar-Female
Scyther-Male-Deth
Description:An ingenuitive youth, he has made his way through many challenges. His partner and best friend is Maple. Although not starting his journey until ten years old, Maple willfully became his partner at seven. Though not winning every battle, Markis has three gym badges. Even in the toughest situation, his pokemon stay loyal and trusting.
Hometown:Oreburgh City
Alright then, I honestly have problems with both of these. Nothing personal, but I just do. I'll address them individually.

@Fluffeh: Yes, this SU is rather short. Especially compared to your other one. I do think you could make the personality a bit longer, and I would personally would like to see History added with at least her reaction to the worlds merging and how she's getting along. The latter isn't needed for acceptance, however. What I did notice that I would liked fixed though is this:

Quote:
She will never abandon her friends and she hates seeing her pokemon get hurt and likes to protect them and make sure they dont get hurt whenever possible.
Now I don't think you'll disagree when I say that could have been worded a lot better. As is it's a run-on sentence, so I would like that fixed. I could see that being broken up into two or three sentences with some edits.

@larvitard27: First of, how you seemed to react with having to posting your SU again was completely unnecessary. That just gave me a bad vibe from the start. You didn't need to post it again. You could have simply edited your original post with what I asked for and then inform me that you had done so. I could have gone back, found it, and then review it again. You need to be careful how you word things in posts. Since it's over the internet and not in person or through verbal conversation what you post can be taken the wrong way. Now that I got that off my chest, I'll move on to your SU itself. I have to address you did not follow the format of the SU. Yes you have most of the info you would need, but it's not in the right order and some parts are mislabeled or missing. I am having to assume that what you have as Description is supposed to be Personality, and that is incomplete. You also have parts in in that would go into History. You are also missing Home World, where you could have included your character's hometown. I mean we all make mistakes, but with some basic things that should have been easy for any new role player I have had to correct you. I don't want to deny you completely, but as is I still cannot accept your SU.

@Fluffeh&larvitard27: You both are asking for the same Legendary, and as I said before there can only be one. So how I think I'm going to handle this is whoever makes the edits required first for a completed SU will get it. The other will have to change it.

@everyone: I do apologize since I said I'd have Interlinked up either yesterday or the day before but have failed to do so. Things came up. But I do assure you that it will start soon. I will do my best to have it started later today and I will PM everyone on the Accepted list when I do so with a link to it. I appreciate you all hanging on this long and bearing with me. I do hope that this RP will not disappoint and be worth the wait.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Yes that sentance was a little bleh, I made the modifications and can add more onto the history if need be.

Also regarding the legendary, when Larvi posted the new SU I went back to the old one and the legendary in that one was Deoxys, as it wasn't listed I thought it was available. If Larvi is hell bent on having it after my SU gets accepted I don't mind changing my Legend to Jirachi ^^
Old 07-19-2012, 06:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
Name: Lilly Brice
Appearance:

Personality: Lilly is quite smart for her age and she likes to let people know. She can be a little arrogent and big headed but a loyal friend if need be. She will never abandon her friends and she hates seeing her pokemon get hurt, she doesn't really like violence all that much, but will make her pokemon battle if it ever comes to that. However she does like to protect her pokemon and friends as best as she can even if it means putting herself in danger. This has gotten her told off by both pokemon and people, and she can be seen as a daredevil of sorts because of this. She can also be extremely feminist and hates anyone that thinks girls can't do a man's job.
Home World: Pokemon

History: After the merge of the two worlds Lilly has been hiding away from people she doesn't know, which is almost everyone. She tries not to mingle with strangers as best as she can and tries to be as invisible as she can which has caused her some unwanted attention from certain people. It is these people that she is currently hiding from. She was minding her own buisness when two guys came over too her one day, she was trying to be invisible but the guys thought this was suspicious and assumed she was someone bad. Of course the guys were quite intimidating and she ran for it thinking they were going to kill her, this obviously made the giys more suspicious and so they are now after her. This has caused a slight hinderance to her adventure but she is sure that she kan keep out of heir way and she hopes to make some new friends as well.

Pokémon:
Gardevoir - Female - Dancer
Beautifly - Female - Butter
Riolu - Female - Angel
Espeon - Female - Solar
Umbreon - Female - Moonlight
Skitty - Female - Fluffball

Other: Angel is always out of her pokeball as well as Dancer/Solar who she uses to comunicate with her pokemon through 2-way telepathy.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

I do greatly apologize for the extended delay. Been trying to work things out. I have the first post planned out, I just need to write it. And I need to have the energy to do so. I've just been mentally drained lately since I'm trying to get some things sorted out in RL. I will not hold it against anyone if they have lost any interest in this since it's taken this long so far for the RP to start and may take a little bit longer.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Ish ok. I still have interest ^^
Old 07-30-2012, 05:47 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I do greatly apologize for not being really active lately, but I have become sick and still recovering from it. And since I have been worried about activity here I really haven't been focusing on getting better. So I must say that I am taking a small break from the forum in order to focus my energy on getting better instead of worrying about what's going on here. I cannot say for sure how much longer I will be gone, but I promise that as soon as I start feeling better I will get back this. I do hope you all understand.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-16-2012, 07:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Alright, everyone. Just a quick update. I am starting to feel a little better, but I am still not 100%. I've been working on and off on all my RPs, and I do hope to have something up soon. I will still not be at full activity due to appointments or things that just have to be done in my real life. So I won't be doing a whole lot yet on here, but I do hope to at least have more updates for my RPs soon. I'll try to get back to you all soon about things and hopefully posts up for the RPs themselves. I greatly appreciate and thank you all for your patience.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Alright, finally got Kris posted. I'll get Kenta up later X3

And, I think I might demote Akari to NPC in Kris's place, since I don't think I can handle more then one at the moment.

Name: She’ll introduce herself as Kris

Appearance: Note that Kris has kept her original bag and on cooler days, will wear her old short jacket.

Personality: In the typical high school, Kris would make a great student. Hard-working and determined, she takes a serious approach when executing tasks. Actually, generalising her character as “serious” wouldn’t be much of stretch. In fact, laziness and slacking off are some of her greatest pet-peeves and are not tolerated too well. When starting a task, Kris prefers to see it through, but has learned there are times when quitting is inevitable. Actually, she is aware of her boundaries and doesn’t work herself to a dangerous point.

In terms of feelings, the teenage girl doesn’t hide them too often. If she is angry, a mask is not devised to cover it up, and some could see it as leaving herself vulnerable to manipulation. While this is true, almost as a trade off, her emotions are rarely overwhelming and stay fairly controlled. It is worth noting that since the “incident”, she has become a bit more fragile in this department, though not to an extreme.

Being a serious person, Kris both rarely cracks jokes or laughs at them, although she does have a tolerance for silliness (up to a certain extent of course). She usually avoids directly participating, but enjoys the light heartedness. Actually, most of the time, a faint smile can be found on her face, reflecting a friendly edge present in her character.

It probably isn’t much of a surprise that she is knowledgeable on the subject of Pokémon (pre-Sinnoh, with a few exceptions) and is quite capable of putting it to good use.

For someone who’s lost most of her memories, Kris has done a good job at maintaining her persona, for the most part. Her ability to use the more modern technologies is also hampered, and she is more at home with gadgets dating half a decade or so.

Home World: Pokémon (Johto)

History: Kris doesn’t remember much about her past, only being from the town of New Bark, a boy named Gold/Hibiki and her Pokémon. Everything else was erased in a freak encounter with a particular legendary and Kris has spent the last years in a coma, lost to the world. The nature of the incident has caused many to forget her existence, with only a few still recognising Kris’s name. Her presence may be enough to stir masked memories in certain, however.

At first, it might be hard to notice Kris is without the majority of her memories. She can accurately state her hometown as New Bark and that her starter was the grass type Chikorita. Her entire team has retained its place in her mind, but that’s where things go from clear to foggy. She does recall the names Gold and Spin, along with their belonging to close friends. Any further detail is in the black. The only other face Kris would recognise would be her mother’s…

Knowing that tidbit, it isn’t too hard to guess that growing up; the girl was on good terms with her maternal figure. Her father’s job kept him absent more often than not resulting in a less developed relationship being foraged. From an early age, Kris was introduced to books and would adore being read to. However, unlike most kids, she took a shine the non-fiction genre, but stayed mainstream when her topic of choice was Pokémon information. This only cemented itself over time.

Of course, talking about her early years and not mentioning Spinel and Kenta would be missing critical information. The former was introduced to her at a very young age, their parents being friends with hers. They seemed to click from the word go and remained great friends. Kenta, on the other hand, took a little warming up to. They met in Kindergarten one fine day and after a while; the “Three Musketeers” were cemented. Considering the trio had different characters, conflict between them was surprisingly rare.

Despite being kept home a few years beyond her tenth birthday, Kris, alongside her best friends, become some of the first trainers ever to be followed by the rookie Professor Elm. She selected Chikorita whom was named Mint, after the aroma she emitted. This day, she set out with Mint at her side, with hopes of documenting ‘em all and challenging the many gyms throughout the land.

At first, she relied too much on theory, which ended up losing her a good deal of matches. It did take a while, but Kris didn’t give up and managed to balance her battle style in the end. Of course, things were never too easy, however, loses became less common.

Along the way, she met new people and Pokémon, adding new members to her team as she traveled.

A point of interest came about early enough, The Ruins of Alph. Kris, interested in the ancient ruin, had taken a slight detour to visit the site. She and Mint ended up discovering an incomplete puzzle hidden in one of the historic buildings. It took a long time, but the girl managed to finish the enigma, and what happened after that, she isn’t quite sure. The duo woke up in the main ruin hours later, with an eerie vibe resonating throughout the place. She and Mint vowed never to speak of the incident…

Encountering a few Rockets, earning some badges and exploring her native region, Kris was sailing rather smoothly despite the occasional setback. She spent a bit of time in the cultural hub of Eckrutec, meeting and facing some of the Kimono girls. One happened to use two unfamiliar Pokémon, Glaceon and Leafeon, which drew the teenager’s intrigue.

All of this, as mentioned, eludes Kris. After a freak encounter with bizarre beings on the return from Cianwood*, she and her Pokémon were lost. More jarring and unusual yet, the world seems to have forgotten her as well. Even those she was closest to only have vague recollections at best, and as such, her vanishing went by almost completely unnoticed. For the longest time, she remained in some sort of comma, only to be awakened when the worlds merged.

Searching for answers, Kris has once again taken to traveling, this time throughout the foreign land. Maybe, just maybe, her presence could stir memories in certain people, should she be lucky enough to meet them…

*It is worth noting that she had just past Chuck, and as such, her team’s levels and experience match this.

Pokémon:

Bayleef-Female-Mint (starter)

Togetic-Male-Bliss (given by Elm)

Magby- Male- Coal (hatched from random egg given at the Daycare)

Eevee-Female- Dani (gift from Bill)

Lapras-Male-Mystic (Union Cave capture)

Flaafy-Female-Sparkle (random encounter)

(Furret-Female-Scout (first Pokémon caught)

Shuckle-Male-Shuckie (lent by a paranoid guy in Cianwood)

Sudowoodo-Male-Trick (was blocking the road, caught))*

*The final three Pokémon were boxed, but have somehow found themselves back on Kris’s roster. They are less powerful then her main six.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-26-2012, 05:44 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post

Alright, finally got Kris posted. I'll get Kenta up later X3

And, I think I might demote Akari to NPC in Kris's place, since I don't think I can handle more then one at the moment.

Name: She’ll introduce herself as Kris

Appearance: Note that Kris has kept her original bag and on cooler days, will wear her old short jacket.

Personality: In the typical high school, Kris would make a great student. Hard-working and determined, she takes a serious approach when executing tasks. Actually, generalising her character as “serious” wouldn’t be much of stretch. In fact, laziness and slacking off are some of her greatest pet-peeves and are not tolerated too well. When starting a task, Kris prefers to see it through, but has learned there are times when quitting is inevitable. Actually, she is aware of her boundaries and doesn’t work herself to a dangerous point.

In terms of feelings, the teenage girl doesn’t hide them too often. If she is angry, a mask is not devised to cover it up, and some could see it as leaving herself vulnerable to manipulation. While this is true, almost as a trade off, her emotions are rarely overwhelming and stay fairly controlled. It is worth noting that since the “incident”, she has become a bit more fragile in this department, though not to an extreme.

Being a serious person, Kris both rarely cracks jokes or laughs at them, although she does have a tolerance for silliness (up to a certain extent of course). She usually avoids directly participating, but enjoys the light heartedness. Actually, most of the time, a faint smile can be found on her face, reflecting a friendly edge present in her character.

It probably isn’t much of a surprise that she is knowledgeable on the subject of Pokémon (pre-Sinnoh, with a few exceptions) and is quite capable of putting it to good use.

For someone who’s lost most of her memories, Kris has done a good job at maintaining her persona, for the most part. Her ability to use the more modern technologies is also hampered, and she is more at home with gadgets dating half a decade or so.

History: Kris doesn’t remember much about her past, only being from the town of New Bark, a boy named Gold/Hibiki and her Pokémon. Everything else was erased in a freak encounter with a particular legendary and Kris has spent the last years in a coma, lost to the world. The nature of the incident has caused many to forget her existence, with only a few still recognising Kris’s name. Her presence may be enough to stir masked memories in certain, however.

At first, it might be hard to notice Kris is without the majority of her memories. She can accurately state her hometown as New Bark and that her starter was the grass type Chikorita. Her entire team has retained its place in her mind, but that’s where things go from clear to foggy. She does recall the names Gold and Spin, along with their belonging to close friends. Any further detail is in the black. The only other face Kris would recognise would be her mother’s…

Knowing that tidbit, it isn’t too hard to guess that growing up; the girl was on good terms with her maternal figure. Her father’s job kept him absent more often than not resulting in a less developed relationship being foraged. From an early age, Kris was introduced to books and would adore being read to. However, unlike most kids, she took a shine the non-fiction genre, but stayed mainstream when her topic of choice was Pokémon information. This only cemented itself over time.

Of course, talking about her early years and not mentioning Spinel and Kenta would be missing critical information. The former was introduced to her at a very young age, their parents being friends with hers. They seemed to click from the word go and remained great friends. Kenta, on the other hand, took a little warming up to. They met in Kindergarten one fine day and after a while; the “Three Musketeers” were cemented. Considering the trio had different characters, conflict between them was surprisingly rare.

Despite being kept home a few years beyond her tenth birthday, Kris, alongside her best friends, become some of the first trainers ever to be followed by the rookie Professor Elm. She selected Chikorita whom was named Mint, after the aroma she emitted. This day, she set out with Mint at her side, with hopes of documenting ‘em all and challenging the many gyms throughout the land.

At first, she relied too much on theory, which ended up losing her a good deal of matches. It did take a while, but Kris didn’t give up and managed to balance her battle style in the end. Of course, things were never too easy, however, loses became less common.

Along the way, she met new people and Pokémon, adding new members to her team as she traveled.

A point of interest came about early enough, The Ruins of Alph. Kris, interested in the ancient ruin, had taken a slight detour to visit the site. She and Mint ended up discovering an incomplete puzzle hidden in one of the historic buildings. It took a long time, but the girl managed to finish the enigma, and what happened after that, she isn’t quite sure. The duo woke up in the main ruin hours later, with an eerie vibe resonating throughout the place. She and Mint vowed never to speak of the incident…

Encountering a few Rockets, earning some badges and exploring her native region, Kris was sailing rather smoothly despite the occasional setback. She spent a bit of time in the cultural hub of Eckrutec, meeting and facing some of the Kimono girls. One happened to use two unfamiliar Pokémon, Glaceon and Leafeon, which drew the teenager’s intrigue.

All of this, as mentioned, eludes Kris. After a freak encounter with bizarre beings on the return from Cianwood*, she and her Pokémon were lost. More jarring and unusual yet, the world seems to have forgotten her as well. Even those she was closest to only have vague recollections at best, and as such, her vanishing went by almost completely unnoticed. For the longest time, she remained in some sort of comma, only to be awakened when the worlds merged.

Searching for answers, Kris has once again taken to traveling, this time throughout the foreign land. Maybe, just maybe, her presence could stir memories in certain people, should she be lucky enough to meet them…

*It is worth noting that she had just past Chuck, and as such, her team’s levels and experience match this.

Pokémon:

Bayleef-Female-Mint (starter)

Togetic-Male-Bliss (given by Elm)

Magby- Male- Coal (hatched from random egg given at the Daycare)

Eevee-Female- Dani (gift from Bill)

Lapras-Male-Mystic (Union Cave capture)

Flaafy-Female-Sparkle (random encounter)

(Furret-Female-Scout (first Pokémon caught)

Shuckle-Male-Shuckie (lent by a paranoid guy in Cianwood)

Sudowoodo-Male-Trick (was blocking the road, caught))*

*The final three Pokémon were boxed, but have somehow found themselves back on Kris’s roster. They are less powerful then her main six.
Absolutely love what you did with the history. Other than a few typos (which I could go back and fix for you X3) it looks great. I'll go and switch your characters around.

Also, for those who watch this thread, the RP has started. Also I have come to the conclusion that some of the Legendary Pokémon are still running wild, the Legendary Beasts of Johto for example. So they can be mentioned, and possibly caught, in the RP. The Beasts already have something going on for them, so they are unavailable. But other "minor" Legendaries are up for grabs.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-27-2012, 12:28 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Yaaaaaaaay, the RP is up...now I just have to write the most likely massive post for Peace and those related to her. XDDD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-30-2012, 05:26 AM
The Luna Diviner

Name: Kenta

Appearance:

Personality: Kenta is a very outgoing young man and extremely confident in his abilities. He never backs down from a challenge of any sort, not even thinking things through. This has labeled him as a bit careless, something he won't deny fully. He also doesn't mind bending the rules a bit to get to his goals. But despite all of this he is a very loyal and caring friend. He would do anything for his friends and Pokémon to make sure they are taken care for.

History: Kenta didn't have the best of childhoods. His parents were young and unprepared when they had him. He was often neglected, not getting the attention he wanted. It seemed like the only time he would get attention from his parents was when he got in trouble. However being young he didn't know of any better way so he just went with what he knew would work, even if the attention he got was negative instead of positive.

He was enrolled in a local kindergarten when he was old enough, but even then he kept up his trouble-making antics. He didn't know what else to do, and he was happen with the laughs he sometimes got from his classmates and just getting some sort of attention from the adults. It was enough to keep him at it instead of changing his ways. However, one day after class he noticed something that was different that peeked his interest. He noticed a large Pokémon, which only later he'll find out was a Typhlosion, with two of the girls in his class. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but he wanted to know what was going on. So he just approached them and said hi. The Pokémon growled at him at first, unsure of him, but that didn't detour him.

As time passed he became good friends with the two girls, finding out that the Typhlosion belonged to one of their fathers, and started to spend a lot of time with them both in and out of school. It didn't go unnoticed that he was spending a lot of time at the girls' houses, but that was something his parents welcomed. They didn't mind him spending so much time with the other families since it gave them time for themselves, and after some time he became welcomed in the households.

When they time came he and his two friends received their starter Pokémon from Professor Elm, Kenta choosing Cyndaquil which he nicknamed Exbo. He also had two more Pokémon with him, a Aipom and a Poliwag named Aibo and Polibo that were gifts to him, which led to him starting his journey with three Pokémon instead of one. He wasted no time in entering the Johto League, being the only one of the three to earn all eight badges and compete in the Silver Conference.

He didn't even notice the merging at first, having slept through it. He was a bit shocked when he woke up and found creatures he had never seen before. Only when he failed to catch them did he learn they weren't Pokémon. He decided then to travel this new world, see what trouble he could get into and find powerful trainers to battle. Kenta also hoped that perhaps he could find the only people he ever called his true friends, even if the memory of one is blurred.

Pokémon: Aibo (♂) | Polibo (♂) | Exbo (♂) | Sunbo (♀) | Bolt (♂) | Beebo (♂) | Donbo (♂) | Marbo (♀) | Gyarbo (♂) | Unbo

Link: N/A

Other: N/A
((credit for images belong to their respective owners))

And, here we go. I finally got the poor chap up... I've been so neglectful of him ^^'

Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Name: Kenta

Appearance:

Personality: Kenta is a very outgoing young man and extremely confident in his abilities. He never backs down from a challenge of any sort, not even thinking things through. This has labeled him as a bit careless, something he won't deny fully. He also doesn't mind bending the rules a bit to get to his goals. But despite all of this he is a very loyal and caring friend. He would do anything for his friends and Pokémon to make sure they are taken care for.

History: Kenta didn't have the best of childhoods. His parents were young and unprepared when they had him. He was often neglected, not getting the attention he wanted. It seemed like the only time he would get attention from his parents was when he got in trouble. However being young he didn't know of any better way so he just went with what he knew would work, even if the attention he got was negative instead of positive.

He was enrolled in a local kindergarten when he was old enough, but even then he kept up his trouble-making antics. He didn't know what else to do, and he was happen with the laughs he sometimes got from his classmates and just getting some sort of attention from the adults. It was enough to keep him at it instead of changing his ways. However, one day after class he noticed something that was different that peeked his interest. He noticed a large Pokémon, which only later he'll find out was a Typhlosion, with two of the girls in his class. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but he wanted to know what was going on. So he just approached them and said hi. The Pokémon growled at him at first, unsure of him, but that didn't detour him.

As time passed he became good friends with the two girls, finding out that the Typhlosion belonged to one of their fathers, and started to spend a lot of time with them both in and out of school. It didn't go unnoticed that he was spending a lot of time at the girls' houses, but that was something his parents welcomed. They didn't mind him spending so much time with the other families since it gave them time for themselves, and after some time he became welcomed in the households.

When they time came he and his two friends received their starter Pokémon from Professor Elm, Kenta choosing Cyndaquil which he nicknamed Exbo. He also had two more Pokémon with him, a Aipom and a Poliwag named Aibo and Polibo that were gifts to him, which led to him starting his journey with three Pokémon instead of one. He wasted no time in entering the Johto League, being the only one of the three to earn all eight badges and compete in the Silver Conference.

He didn't even notice the merging at first, having slept through it. He was a bit shocked when he woke up and found creatures he had never seen before. Only when he failed to catch them did he learn they weren't Pokémon. He decided then to travel this new world, see what trouble he could get into and find powerful trainers to battle. Kenta also hoped that perhaps he could find the only people he ever called his true friends, even if the memory of one is blurred.

Pokémon: Aibo (♂) | Polibo (♂) | Exbo (♂) | Sunbo (♀) | Bolt (♂) | Beebo (♂) | Donbo (♂) | Marbo (♀) | Gyarbo (♂) | Unbo

Link: N/A

Other: N/A
((credit for images belong to their respective owners))

And, here we go. I finally got the poor chap up... I've been so neglectful of him ^^'
We not have the three musketeers (not the Pokémon X3) up! And yay for another NPC! X3 *stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Um, so did everyone just disappear or get overly busy or something? I would really hate to think of this as dead at two posts in, and no one beyond intros, but I'm kind of starting to wonder what happened to everyone.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-09-2012, 05:43 AM
The Luna Diviner

I know I'm going to post after CM.

But yeah, it would be a huge shame to see this fade so quick...

Old 09-09-2012, 05:45 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I had gotten really busy and sick last weekend, so I've been resting and recovering. I do have Jihl's part of my post done and will hopefully have the rest done by tomorrow.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~