Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Introvert or extrovert?

Just so you guys know that despite my last thread I just now posted in here that I'm not like down having a pity-party (just feeling a little awkward today, is all), I wanted to post this thread! Also, because I've been thinking about this subject a lot today.

Without further ado, let me ask this question: would you classify yourself as an introvert or extrovert, and why? Don't be ashamed, because both sides are both a curse and a blessing.

I classify myself as an introvert. While I enjoy having times out of the house and doing something fun, a lot of the time I enjoy just being by myself. Really social situations can tire me out quite a bit.

What about you guys?
Old 05-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Introvert or extrovert?

Introvert. No questions. My "socializing battery" drains extremely quickly, and requires long recharge times.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:19 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I see myself as an introvert. I prefer the company of animated characters to those of real flesh and blood if its the weekend and I'm feeling sore from fencing and such. I don't talk much in school (but I have a few close friends), and I don't really go out for many things.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 05-27-2012, 03:46 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

I'm really extroverted.
I'm always looking to be with someone and do something.
But I do like to spend time on my computer too :P

Shun the non-believer
Old 05-27-2012, 03:52 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Extrovert. I do like to be alone, but I get bored of being alone very quick and need to find something to do with others. Tons of past teachers have described me as being 'very talkative.' So, uh, that's why my grade aren't where they should be right now.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 05-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

According to Myers Briggs, I'm an introvert. Makes sense, as I don't really plunge myself into social scenes. I'm extremely selective about real life friends, and yeah, I'd rather sit down and get immersed into a great game or movie rather than head out to a bar and pass out from alcohol consumption because everyone thought it would be funny.

I'm also pretty shy, and find it tough to initiate a conversation with someone I don't know. I've gotten slightly better about it over the years, but yeah, I'm definitely not a go-getter when it comes to trying to acquire real life friends.

Old 05-27-2012, 04:22 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

I'm an extrovert, but just barely. I love hanging out with friends, and although I don't have a ton, I have very close friends, and lots of acquaintances besides. At the same time, I like to spend lots of time on the computer, but most of the time I'm being social about it, playing multiplayer games and going on forums.

However, I can be an introvert, especially when I get a good book. Then, I'll just read the all day, through class and whatever other "obstacle" is in my way.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

I think I'm slowly turning extroverted.

Ever since I met my boyfriend I've gotten quite social and I don't like doing things by myself anymore. xD I HAVE to be around people or I'll die of boredom.
Well. Sorta. I just got two season dvds of Scrubs and I have something to do if no one's available. xD

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Lan.exe Offline

Send a message via AIM to Lan.exe

Mostly introverted, though I'm fine in social settings provided I'm around people I'm comfortable with. I also have a tendency to seek out social situations, so maybe I'm becoming more extroverted since I left that horrible place known as high school. Though even then, I prefer not to talk much.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Checkmate Offline

I'm a different kind of extrovert. A social amoeba, if you will. You see, I assume different personas towards the social groups of teenaged hysteria within my high school. I'm the social butterfly; the paradigm of unexampled public exaggeration. I don't associate myself with any of the cliques, though I am somehow connected to all of them. You see, people strive for certain things from their friends, I merely manipulate these desires to formulate a connection between myself and the person -- anyone -- in question, and my singular floods of interests are therefor amplified relative to their own. This person is but a mere reflection of my true self; it is only slightly amended to distinguish myself from the others, the bores. When I'm with the jocks, my unbridled love for sports, health -- girls -- is more readily apparent. When I'm with the geeks, I portray my technological aptness, the mark Steve Jobs left on my life, Pokemon. When I'm with the ladies, my inner feminine is suspiciously manifested through my character. I am caring, and I have a conspicuous appreciation for style. The gossip? Delicious. Stacey got dumped; my metaphorical mascara is smearing.

Basically, everyone knows just a different version of me. Hell, it works.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:38 AM
Angel_DeArc_ Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Angel_DeArc_

For me, I just love crowds: the more people around, the better life is!
I dunno. Being alone really drills out the lift out of me, I like gatherings. Though sometimes, I feel like I need to be alone. So there, I have a gregarious person in me :]