Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 05-23-2012, 03:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SUDS] Dreamwalkers [All Role Players welcome!]

I do believe I am finished with Crystal. My history is kinda lame in my opinion, but I just wanted it to be simple and straight to the point. Besides I'm sure there will be times in the RP that will allow further exploration in our character's history. Still debating on bringing in another character, so be on the look out for that in case I go with that idea. Let me know if I need to change or add anything to my first SU.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-27-2012, 08:04 PM
White Knight Offline

*casually strolls in*

LOLZ WANNA RESERVE MEH PL0X

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 05-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

YES YOU CAN HAS RESERVEZ

I'll look at Crystal and finish up my SU, the RP will start by Wednesday at the latest!
Old 05-27-2012, 09:40 PM
White Knight Offline

Le short. :c

Name: Derek Cahalan

Appearance: Clickie //too lazy to write about him and credit to Hapuriainen's Pokemon Trainer Creator v2. Credit goes to her.

Personality: Derek is the self-proclaimed leader of everything. He is extremely positive and outgoing, but can seem conceited to others in his excitement. People tend to either love him or hate him, as he is more of an acquired taste”. His emotions are usually quite readable, although he hates that about himself and tries to hide them a little more. Typically he is the jumpy and anxious one of the group, and loves pushing both himself and his Pokemon to the fullest. He cannot sit still, and therefore is not the greatest person to go to if you want a good listener. His motto is something along the lines of “Do first, think later”, and he gets along best with people who think the same way. He usually doesn’t like to hear what other people have to say if he has what he thinks is a good idea, mostly because he has confidence in his intelligence. He is not the smartest person ever, but he is a fairly good strategist when he really tries. His biggest weakness is being judgmental; he knows not to judge a book by its cover but he ends up doing it anyways. Always expect 100% from Derek, no matter how little and unimportant the task at hand is.

History: Derek was born in Hoenn, but moved to Unova when he was only 2. His parents were instructors at a local Pokemon school, but as he grew up he wasn't that interested in them. The only reason he started raising Pokemon was because everyone at school did, and he wanted to fit in. His parents started him off with the only Pokemon they had that was not much use around the house; a baby Wingull they had gotten as a gift from a friend. As soon as Derek received his first Pokemon, he was hooked. He went all around Unova looking for more companions to join him, and eventually got to the Pokemon League. However, he lost miserably and fled to Hoenn in shame. There he trained nonstop and traveled all over the region, but reached the League again. He made it to the Champion, but lost due to a lucky dodge by Steven's Cradily. By this point, he was 14 years old and felt like a failure. To recuperate, he returned to Unova but found that the disease had struck his hometown. He could not sleep for many days, spending the new found time training and trying to sleep.

Pokemon:

Marty the Male Pelipper

Tanya the Female Zebstrika

Albert the Male Piloswine

Jacob the Male Scizor

Shiloh the Male Magmar

Kevin the Male Lombre

Other: Anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 05-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Popshakes Offline

I'm so sorry that I have yet to finish my characters! I'll finish them soon this week and post in the RP when it's up! I'm just so busy because I literally have 7 days left of my senioritis at school and then I'm out. C:

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 05-30-2012, 05:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Wow, I didn't know how busy I was going to be this Memorial Weekend; sorry it took a while, but I think I'm done... Er, might not be as complete as I'd like, but I feel really bad about taking this long. Hope this is okay ^^'

Name: Lee Thatcher

Appearance: Lee has the typical, semi-awkward form that most male teenagers have—being a little on the lanky side. But unlike most Psychics, he actually tries to look trendy—baggy cargo pants, street-style jacket with jazzy blue, red, and yellow designs, and a crooked red visor to go over his spiky black hair. When using his psychic powers, the rims of his hazel eyes flash bright blue.

Personality:
Three words adequately describe Lee—cocky, self-confident, and haughty. See, Lee thinks he owns the world, and is under the impression that one day he’ll take it by storm. His dreams mostly consist of striking it rich, and bringing everyone else to their knees. He realizes that it’s not very realistic, but that doesn’t stop him from trying. Lee has hatched several schemes in his attempts to fund his ambitions, though the only success he’s had is through flashy street shows that incorporate his… rather unique abilities. Though he somewhat has the mindset of a con-artist, there must be some sense of nobility in him; as of yet, he has never resorted to thievery or cheats.

He is rather unlike people of his, er, kind. Instead of being mystic or gothic, Lee has an upbeat swagger in his step. None of this mystical voodoo, exorcism crap for him—he sees other Psychics as frauds and freak-shows. I mean, come on! Why does being a Psychic involve so much doom and gloom? No, Lee tries his best to act like an average, everyday human being—barring the frequent occasional gig.

Lee usually puts himself before others, though he does care for his team—especially for his best friend, an unusual Abra known as Shadow. The telepathic connection between them is strong, and they can sense each other’s thoughts and moods even when distanced. Outside of those closest to him, Lee isn’t very trusting and prefers to keep to himself (perhaps there’s a little Psychic stereotype in him after all). The world can be a cruel place to the unwary, and unless someone proves to him otherwise, he’d prefer not to get entangled in its problems.

If he’s not involved, it’s not his problem.

But very soon, he’s going to find that it is his problem.

History:
Lee doesn’t really have a place he calls home, nor what he can call a family; original born on an insignificant island in the Oblivia Region, orphaned Lee was passed from foster home to foster home until he turned 13. It wasn’t that he was a bad kid or anything—it’s just that strange things tended to happen around him. Sometimes his foster parents would come home to find their house in shambles, their belongings strewn all over the place—and him sitting wide-eyed in the middle of it all. It appeared that he had a unique gift… but it was a gift that no one wanted to deal with. No matter how good things were going with a potential family, once his talent started acting up, they would always send him away.

Eventually, Lee learned not to get too attached to people. As he struggled to understand his abilities, he realized that the only person he could count on was himself. And if he wanted to be successful in life, he had to pull in front of everyone else. Giving up on foster care, Lee set out on his own to make a name for himself.

That’s when Lee met Shadow, who, by the standards of most Abra, was very unusual. She didn’t sleep 18 hours a day, nor did she teleport constantly. As a result of her lifestyle choices, her telekinetic powers are close to nonexistent, yet her telepathy is as strong as ever. She grew concerned for Lee when she noticed that he was all alone, and started following him around. This annoyed Lee at first, but with time he came to appreciate her company. Their friendship was sealed when Shadow began teaching Lee how to harness his powers.

Once he got a handle on his abilities, Lee saw a window of opportunity. He began plaguing the islands of Oblivia as a travelling performer—showcasing his powers like no self-respecting psychic would even dream of. He made a killing off of the droves of tourists that vacationed in the tropics there, yet Lee wanted more. Perhaps his years of moving from place to place had instilled wanderlust within him, or maybe the boy wasn’t finding what he really wanted, but soon Lee wasn’t satisfied with staying within Oblivia. With the next chance he got, Lee hopped aboard a ship and sailed to Unova, enticed by its promises of fulfilled dreams and adventure.

And what an adventure that proved to be.

Not many people in the Oblivia region became Trainers, and Lee himself never thought about that prospect until he sailed across the seas. Soon after setting foot on Unova’s shores, he somehow ended up with new friends—misfit Pokémon that were as out of place in the world as he was. Together they’ve formed a decent team, as well as a tight-knit family.

Travelling around the Unova region, seeing new things and reaching new heights, Lee should have been satisfied. But a feeling of inadequacy still lingers with him, and he knows he can do better. He still attempts his get-rich-quick schemes, though nothing really lasted beyond performances.

That is… until he became a Dreamwalker. Then an extraordinary financial opportunity laid before him…

Pokémon:

Shadow--Female Abra
Trix—Female Liepard
Zeero—Male Blitzle
Buster—Male Growlithe
Silver—Female Riolu
Soran—Male Buizel

Other: Lee’s a psychic, but his talents are a little limited. While he’s quite adept at telekinesis and telepathy, he’s certainly no diviner of the future. If he concentrates hard enough, he can sense the moods of the people around him—but he doesn’t try that too often, as it requires a lot of energy. Still, he can at least sense their presence without too much effort.

(Nooo, I'm not recycling characters from old fan-fic stories... *whistling*)

Old 06-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Reserve Please

Name: Zac Richards

Appearance: Pictures are allowed.

Pesonality: Zac has a unique personality as he has multiple personality disorder. His other personality is Blake. Blake is a creation of Zac's repressed anger. Zac is aware of Blake and tries to control him but to no avail. Zac is secretive but kind. He is willing to lend a hand but not to the lengths of danger or exposure to his identity. Blake how ever likes to make public appearances and show anger. Zac doesn't like Blake but sometimes Zac can use Blake as Blake shows more confidence and actually is stronger. Zac is the brains while Blake is the brawn. Lastly Zac believe Blake no something about Zac's childhood that may of cause Blake to be created.

History: Your character's backstory, maybe even include when they became a Dreamwalker!

Pokemon:
Lucario-Chi
Charizard-Flare
Electvire-Bolt
Carracosta-Crash
Weavile-Scar
Lucario-Sin (Red Eyes)

Other: Blake is more prone to appear in Entralink for an unknown reason. Blake likes to use Flare, Scar anf Sin while Zac likes to use Chi, Bolt and Crash.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Sheepat Offline

I guess this'll do:

Name: Hamilton 'Ham' Yorkson
Appearance: Ham is tall, around 6'3, a lanky giant. He has jet black hair which is always combed back (it's long enough to go down to the top of his eyes, an orange plaid shirt, and black dress pants on. His eyes are a deep brown, and when he stares at you with that boyish grin he always wears it looks like he's staring right through you. He has a small scar on his hand when he was training a Nidorino a couple years back, a cut across his palm, but other than that he doesn't have any blemishes.

Pesonality: The thing that would most describe Ham is 'Kindness' he is always smiling, positive, and looks out for everyone like a big brother. Indeed, he is almost impossible to annoy, though he himself can be mischievous sometimes. Although mature enough, he acts as though he is still a child, and that can lead to mistakes when he is too rash in a Pokemon battle.

Underneath it all is an underlying sense of something chasing him, however. Ham will casually look behind him at random intervals, his eyes betraying a sense of fear. This has heightened due to his lack of sleep, and Ham likes sleep. He feels that, without sleep, he cannot battle and live as well, and its put him into an eternal panic mode.

History: Ham was born in Phenac City in Orre, the son of a rich businessman, whose company later moved to Hoenn, where his father was too busy in Rustboro, but kept in touch through the Rusturf Tunnel, as Ham and his mother lived in Verdanturf. His childhood was happy enough, but it always seemed clipper because his father was never there, so eventually at 13 Ham moved out, traveling on his own with just a Koffing by his side. He caught Pokemon, and managed to get a small little team together, sometimes challenging gyms.

Eventually, he came home to Verdanturf when he was 15 and attended his father's funeral. There, Ham learned from his dad's aide that he was the heir to the entire company. Ham could not decide whether to take the job or not, but since he had a couple years (he couldn't get the job until he was at least 18) Ham decided to travel to a distant land to work on studies, and train and explore.

So he arrived in Kanto, Ham obtained a new Pokemon to train with his Numel, and thus began traveling....

However, he could not sleep, and was visited by Reshiram, the Master of Truth, who told him of his quest. Now he is in the Entralink when asleep, and Kanto when awake, his goal in the real world to explore and deem himself worthy of taking his late father's place as CEO of the company, while battling Insomance in the dream world.

Pokemon:

Path (Weezing, M)

Ability: Levitate
Nature: Serious

Laura (Tropius, F)

Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Mild

Feist (Nidorino, M)

Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Naughty
Note: Ham got Feist via a trade, so sometimes the Nidorino won't listen to him.

Other:

Julius (Beautifly, M)

Ability: Swarm
Nature: Sassy

Other:

Numb (Numel, M)

Ability: Simple
Nature: Lax

Other: Numb was just caught, so is still training.

Shell (Squirtle, M)

Ability: Torrent
Nature: Bashful

Other: The latest addition to Ham's team

Other:*Anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
Old 06-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Everyone who is completed gets an A-OK so far and everyone else who asked for it has a Reservation.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Popshakes Offline

My two characters will be finished within these next few days. :) Just thought I should throw that out there! I need to think of a nice personality and history for them still. :)

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥