Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.


View Poll Results: Which one?
Trava 0 0%
Pozhar 0 0%
Vody 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Megiddo Flame's Avatar
Megiddo Flame Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits
Posts: 938
Default Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Before I write the first chapter, whose storyline should come first? Also, feel free to discuss this fanfic.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Might I ask that you put, in your post, what each storyline entails a little bit...And who the character is? People cannot really vote if they have no idea what they are voting about ^^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Megiddo Flame's Avatar
Megiddo Flame Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits
Posts: 938
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Might I ask that you put, in your post, what each storyline entails a little bit...And who the character is? People cannot really vote if they have no idea what they are voting about ^^
I'm sorry about that.

Chronologically speaking:
1. Vody
2. Pozhar
2. Trava

Each character usually appears in each world at a different times, but sometimes they meet up.

Like in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-28-2012, 11:58 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo Flame View Post
I'm sorry about that.

Chronologically speaking:
1. Vody
2. Pozhar
2. Trava

Each character usually appears in each world at a different times, but sometimes they meet up.

Like in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
Who are these characters? That's the biggest problem. No one can vote accurately if they don't know who the character is, how they act, etc. And give a brief, brief idea of what the storyline is about as well. It doesn't - and shouldn't - have spoilers, just an idea of what it would contain :)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-30-2012, 08:39 PM
Megiddo Flame's Avatar
Megiddo Flame Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits
Posts: 938
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Who are these characters? That's the biggest problem. No one can vote accurately if they don't know who the character is, how they act, etc. And give a brief, brief idea of what the storyline is about as well. It doesn't - and shouldn't - have spoilers, just an idea of what it would contain :)
They are Keyblade wielders, and the storylines vary with the worlds they go to. go to the thread in Creative Writing in whcih this story will unfold.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-31-2012, 02:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megiddo Flame View Post
They are Keyblade wielders, and the storylines vary with the worlds they go to. go to the thread in Creative Writing in whcih this story will unfold.
All right. In the future, however, I would still recommend giving a brief summary of the character and what their storyline could entail (no spoilers, obviously), along with a link to the thread in the first post. It makes it easier for users to find the information they need to make a decision, rather than going forum searching <3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Megiddo Flame's Avatar
Megiddo Flame Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits
Posts: 938
Default Re: Pokemon X Kingdom Hearts discussion

I came up with hypothetical voice actors for Trava, Pozhar, and Vody.

Trava: Lani Minella
Pozhar: Joshua Seth
Vody: Austin St. John

I will edit the fic thread to make them have the Unova Starters.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com