Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Temporal Diamond vs Sabi

Volk:
Focus your energies on that stone harpy and zap him to numbness! If that voodoo doll is still alive and tries to block, kill it.

Thunder Wave@Archeops/ Bug Buzz@Claydol ~ Thunder@Archeops

Chandelite:
Destroy that Claydol immediately. Once or if it's out, fry that Archeops.

Shadow Ball@Claydol/ Inferno@Archeops ~ Shadow Ball@Claydol/ Inferno@Archeops

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 02-28-2012, 04:59 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Artex, abuse your speed and get in a 10% Substitute. Then get rid of Volk with Stone Edge.

Artex

Substitute @ 10% ~ Stone Edge -> Volk

Vudu, they had a chance to take you out and you pulled through. Now float there and use Psychic to defend yourself by waiting and grabbing both Shadow Ball attacks before they hit you, and throw them back in that Chandelure's face.

Vudu

Psychic to grab Shadow Ball before it hits and throw back -> Chandelite ~ Psychic to grab Shadow Ball before it hits to throw back -> Chandelite
Old 02-28-2012, 08:24 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Gah, hate to post this because I'm not in the battle, but Artex's health wasn't updated at the end of the last round. To clarify, it started the round with 80% health, took 12% damage, and then ended the round with 80% health again.
Old 04-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Saraibre Ryu
l
[Vudu] Claydol (O) l [Artex] Archeops (M)
Ability: Levitate l Ability: Defeatist
Health: 14% l Health: 68%
Energy: 56% l Energy: 42%
Status: Sort of relieved. [+2 SPD] l Status: Getting just a little aggravated. [+1 ATK, +1 ACC]
Psychic @Shadow Ball ~ Psychic @Shadow Ball l Substitute @10% ~ Stone Edge @Volk

Temporal Diamond
l
[Volk] Galvantula (M) l [Chandelite] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Compoundeyes l Ability: Flash Fire
Health: 31% l Health: 78%
Energy: 36% l Energy: 57%
Thunder Wave @Archeops/Bug Buzz @Claydol ~ Thunder @Archeops l Shadow Ball @Claydol/Inferno@Archeops ~ Shadow Ball @Claydol/Inferno @Archeops

Round Five

Artex opened his wings, shifting part of his energy out of his body and into a sphere of glowing white in front of him. As soon as the shift finished, the orb grew, changing shape and color, sprouting rainbow-colored feathers and wide, claw-tipped wings. In seconds a dingy-colored, hollow-eyed copy of Artex floated in front of its maker, ready to defend said maker from all attacks.
[Substitute: Artex, -10% HP, -4% Energy]

Volk hissed with annoyance when he saw the bird replicating itself; this would put quite a damper on his plans. Regardless, he had to at least try to get his attack off. He opened his mandibles, spitting out a weak ray of crackling yellow electricity. It looked like it may have hit Artex, but it was never given the chance. The Archeops's substitute moved to block the attack, and surely enough it was blocked. Artex wished he could have made a trollface with his beak; instead he settled for a smug smirk.
[Thunder Wave: Volk, -4% Energy]

Meanwhile Vudu, who should have been the first to attack, sat still as a stone, almost like she was lying in wait. That made Chandelite very twitchy and nervous, but when he waited and his ground-type foe made no move to attack he knew he had to be the instigator. His flames flared up once again, gathering into a ball of liquid purple energy. He released the energy and it flew right at Vudu - but Vudu was ready. Her eyes glowed pink, and the Shadow Ball stopped dead in the air. In a second it whirled right back around, flying at Chandelite. The Chandelier Pokemon barely had the chance to panic before it was hit by its own attack.
[Shadow Psychic Ball: Vudu, -8% Energy; Chandelite, -5% Energy, -24% HP]

Artex lifted his wing-arms yet again, this time to attack. His hands glowed blue, ripping rubble out of the already pretty much ruined courtyard. This time, however, he didn't stop. He kept on pulling out larger, sharper, more wickedly jagged stones, until finally with a thrust of his arms he sent the barrage of rocks to its target, Volk, with the full intent of completely and utterly destroying the Galvantula. With a screech of agony, Volk went down under the maelstrom that was Stone Edge. Temporal Diamond withdrew his bug type and looked worriedly at Chandelite - hopefully the ghostly chandelier could stand against the combined might of two opponents.
[Stone Edge: Artex, -9% Energy; Volk, -66% HP]

Chandelite glared at Vudu. He was pretty sure the stupid Claydol was going to try her redirecting trick again, but it wasn't like Chandelite had a choice not to attack. He flared his flames and sent another Shadow Ball flying at Vudu. Sure enough, her eyes glowed again, sending the Shadow Ball flying back at Chandelite. Chandelite let out a yelp of pain as he went flying backwards, brought to bear by the force of his own attack.
[Shadow Psychic Ball: Vudu, -8% Energy; Chandelite, -5% Energy, -24% HP]

Saraibre Ryu
l
[Vudu] Claydol (O) l [Artex] Archeops (M)
Ability: Levitate l Ability: Defeatist
Health: 14% l Health: 58%
Energy: 40% l Energy: 31%
Status: Haha, that was awesome. [+2 SPD] l Status: You mad, bro? [+1 ATK, +1 ACC, Sub @10%]

Temporal Diamond
l
[Volk] Galvantula (M) l [Chandelite] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Compoundeyes l Ability: Flash Fire
Health: -35% l Health: 30%
Energy: 32% l Energy: 47%

Ref Notes
Fog Roll was 72; 1-20 for Fog.
Shadow Psychic Balls' Accuracy Rolls were 40 and 13; 1-90 for Psychic grabbing the Shadow Ball.
Shadow Psychic Balls's Crit Rolls were 99 and 27; 1-6.25 for Crits.
Shadow Psychic Balls's Effect Rolls were 44 and 56; 1-10 for -1 SDEF.
Stone Edge's Accuracy Roll was unnecessary due to Artex's heightened Accuracy.
Stone Edge's Crit Roll wasn't necessary either, but it was 7; 12.5 for Crit.
Shadow Psychic Ball's damage was calculated as if Chandelite had used the attack on himself, because that's pretty much what happened, albeit in a roundabout manner.
Light Screen has faded.
Sorry about the no pretty colors for the attack names; I lost all my color codes. :I

Saraibre Ryu, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-29-2012, 02:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Artex, go for Ancient Power, then Dragonbreath on the lamp. Lets finish this up while you can.

Artex:
Ancient Power @ Chandelite ~ Dragonbreath @ Chandelite

Vudu you showd that lamp what for. Now use Shadow Ball back on that lamp and show it who's boss. Make sure you don't get hit though, so dodge if you're attacked.

Vudu
Shadow Bal @ Chandelitel/Dodge ~ Shadow Ball @ Chandelite/Dodge
Old 05-08-2012, 04:44 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Temporal Diamond, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 05-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Temporal Diamond is disqualified.

Sabi receives $10.
Temporal Diamond receives $0.
I receive $20.