Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Replication;. {RP//open.}

Deza Chiming-Bell/Prysa Pyris.
Ho-Oh.
Jubilife City.
Affected Characters: Seth Micheals and Riika Amano (Winter_Cherry).

Deza tilted her head questioningly at Duke as she noticed his preoccupation. What was his problem? The strange girl placed a hand on his shoulder, asking if he was all right, and Deza wondered at that. How could he stand being touched by a mortal?

Duke seemed to take it rather in stride. "I'm fine," he replied. Deza asked her question, feeling rather happy with how politely she'd addressed the human, despite her disdain. But the girl wasn't happy or polite at all. Her gaze was trying to burn holes in Deza's own eyes.

"Excuse me, but--"

Duke cut in in the nick of time. "Riika, weren't we going to get lunch? Why don't you go on ahead and get something for us, please? I'll wait here with Prysa. If something happens, I'll call for you, I promise," he said, his voice not only calm, but gentle too. When the girl glanced at Deza uncertainly, Duke added, "I'll be fine." The girl nodded and walked away, though she continued to glance back at Duke and Deza as though she expected Deza to whip out a gun or something. Duke looked minorly annoyed.

"Impudent mortal," Deza began with a haughty sniff, but Duke cut her off.

"You didn't have to do that, she's known me for three years, Prysa, and she's a bit touchy. Especially about me since I told her everything that's going on."

Deza whirled on Duke. "You told her? That's what I was worried about! For Arceus's sake, don't you realize how much trouble that could get us in? What if she sells us out? Have you even thought of that?"

Arceus Shining-Light/Lucien Lucia, Harrouh Fire-Eyes/May Harlowe, and Thom Otone.
Arceus, Reshiram, and boy.
Celestic Town.
Affected Characters: The nearby Celestic Town people.

The Hydregion's retreat into its Pokeball had a profound effect on Stalker. All the tension and anger in the Serperior's body, not to mention the forward motion, stopped instantly. Stalker went about as limp as he could get without falling over, and as Thom tentatively let go of Stalker and moved to see his Pokemon's face, the rage was gone, replaced by devastation and grief. May appeared, too, and Lucien stepped back to give the two of them some space.

"Oh, Stalker," Thom muttered, his chest tightening with pain. May looked similarly stricken, and she kept glancing over her shoulder, looking nervous and guilty. As she looked, she suddenly flinched, tensing. "Thom. Behind you."

Thom turned, confused at first. He saw May and Lucien and that weird guy with the gray skin and the glasses and oharceuswhatisshedoingtooclosetooclose -

"Fu-king monster?! The only fu-king monster in this scenario, Thom Otone, is the one that attacked Euryale with lethal intent, for no good reason! Now Thom, I am going to be merciful exactly once. I am going to send out Vital. Now I hope you don't have some deep-rooted psychological trauma about a Reuniclus, because so help me: if Vital catches a hostile thought about any of my friends from any of yours... By the time I'm finished with you seven, you will not be able to distinguish one bloody chunk from its many clones. Do I make my self clear, Thom Otone?!"

Thom's reaction to the girl went something like this: "Nyeghgetoffmeplease," and then "Excuse me." and then "A Reuniclus? You're kidding, right?" and then "Haha you're serious you have no idea who you're dealing with."

As the girl tiraded, May watched nervously, trying to step in and interfere. But Lucien put a hand on her shoulder. "I do not think he wants help at this time. Wait, and see what he does. He does not seem too afraid of her."

Lucien's judgment was spot-on. Thom had to admit, the girl's yelling and rage was a bit intimidating, but she wasn't downright terrifying like some of the other people Thom had met. Stalker seemed to bristle a little, more agitated at his Trainer's treatment than the insults to himself, but Thom quietened him by returning him to his Pokeball. Stalker was never completely stable and the Hydregion's appearance had upset him badly; Thom didn't want another attempted murder on his hands. Then he faced the girl, holding himself as tall as he could, making the most of his two-inch advantage. Speaking carefully, he said, "Listen. I can stand insults to myself, but never to my Pokemon. I am fully aware that calling your Hydregion a monster of any kind was stupid and ridiculously uncalled for, and I'm certainly not saying Stalker should have attacked anyone. And if it's a battle you want, fine, I'll give you a battle any time you like. But I'll have you know that Stalker happens to be the bravest Serperior on the planet, and he also happens to have, not so long ago, saved a way of life that you rather seem to be enjoying, so -"

"Oh Thom we don't need to mention ways of life now do we?" May stepped forward, her voice rapid and anxious. "Listen, can't you two just... Fight later? We've kind of got a situation."

"Yes," Lucien agreed, stepping forward. He was no longer content to watch the fight go on; if he let it continue, he expected that things would come to light that would cause dissent and anger among the entire, already volatile, group. He continued to give orders, letting his natural air of authority resonate in his voice. "We have other problems, other threats, that must be focused on. I will not tolerate dissent when we need to be united. The two of you will stay away from each other, unless you can reconcile your differences. You will keep the Serperior and the Hydregion in their respective Pokeballs when you are in the others' presence. Am I clear?"

Thom nodded, feeling both sullen and ashamed. He wasn't too happy about having to keep Stalker cooped up, but he wasn't interested in starting any fights with anyone. May touched his shoulder gently, smiling sadly. He didn't know it, but the little girl felt the pain that the sight of the Hydregion had stirred in Thom's chest.

Meanwhile, Dark was growing bored. He clambered off May's shoulder and padded boldly up to the Reuniclus before him. The Pokemon was completely unfamiliar, and very strange-smelling. "Hello," he addressed it. "I'm called Dark. Want to play?"

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 05-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Koro (Dialga-Human form)
Jublilife City
Affected RPers: Quaza529, Elecii, 5TailedDemonLizard

To be honest, Dia was no longer uncomfortable. With these strange humans, she felt more at home despite how bizarre it really seemed. Saying she was herself though would be a terrible stretch, but this was as close as it had been. Maybe there really was something more to these people then met the eye…

Then came the offer for lunch. Dia was slightly hesitant despite the slow realisation that washed over her. This could still become a bad situation, although leaving made her heart ache. Something somewhere told her to stay. With a silent sigh, she slowly nodded.

“I accept your offer,” it was stable, maybe a little too dry considering the situation. She then waited for another to speak, not knowing exactly wait to suggest. Besides, it wasn’t her paying, which was an appreciated change…

00C: So short DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 05-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Quaza529 Offline

OOC:I wanted a restaurant name but couldn't think of any.
Tecno
Jubilife city
ARP:Eternalmoonlight,5tailedemonlizard,Elleci
"Excellent!"I spoke out after they all agreed.I flicked my eyes to the left as three men with cloaks searched around the area.
I knew who they were team galactic grunts, I better hurry this up I thought.
"Lets go then I have some stuff to tell you."As I lead them to a restaurant."How did they find me so fast ." I mumbled quietly to myself hoping no one could hear.
I walked through the door to be greeted by a waiter.
"Hello," the waiter said with a positive expression "Let me show you to your seats."

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 05-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Koutei {Nathaniel}
Jubilife City
Rayquaza - Human Form
ARPs: Quaza529, Eternal Moonlight, Elecii

Nathaniel followed the boy a few feet back, his hands resting in his pockets as he glanced around uneasily. His eyes darted from the boy in front of him to the two girls walking beside him. The nagging in the back of his mind made him slightly uncomfortable, and he wanted to know who they were as soon as he could. It had been much easier when he was a lengendary, and it was easy to tell normal pokemon from the great behemoths and fairy-like "gods" that ruled the various aspects of life. He could barely tell humans apart.

Once they were at the restaurant, he was even more nervous. They were surrounded by humans, and in close quarters with a lot of them. When he finally sat down he turned his attention to the other three.

"So..." He said, his voice low "Who are you...? Really."

Umi {Alexandra}
Jubilife City
Lugia - Human Form
ARPs: N/A

"O-Oh...no." Umi said quickly "No, I don't believe we've met before."

She swallowed the lump in her throat as she brushed herself off, more to waste time than to actually get herself clean. She brushed some of her white from her face, her blue eyes running over the boy a few times. Was he safe...? Would he find out her secret...?

"I'm Um...Alexandra." She cursed herself silently, knowing she almost let slip her real name. Not that it would really matter to humans. They simply knew her as Lugia. But she still felt as if it was a part of her she had to keep quiet about.

Tategami {Den}
Jubilife City
Raikou - Human Form
ARPs: N/A

Tategami cocked his head to the side slightly as the girl stuttered, one of his eyebrows raising in question. She seemed so nervous around him already, and they had only just met. He didn't make people THAT uncomfortable did he?

Letting out a sigh, he attempted to correct any previous misconceptions she had about his character "I'm very sorry if I startled you..." He said "I shouldn't have asked something like that of someone I don't really know. I guess it isn't one of my good traits."

He rubbed the back of his head with a slight chuckle before holding out his hand for her to shake "I'm Den, nice to meet ya."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Jubilife city
Tecno
ARP:5tailedemonlizard/Elleci/Eternalmoonlight
It came to a shock when The boy asked first but I quickly went along.
"Why,so you asked first but thats what I came here to tell you."I whispered unannounced
"Do you know registeel the legendary of steel." I glared at the boy as my eyes flared up.
"But of course you probably know him because....we just met."I smiled "Or have we met already..."
I peeked from the window with a slight dismay.
"Now that you know who I am."I pointed out the window."Im running from those three.
The three people searched wildly knocking down pedestrians and taking notes."Those guys are my problem."
"You can tell anyone now who are you."As i said that the waitress came by but she had a electric blue hair.
"There here we go."

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 05-13-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

KORY ESTEM (AEVUM)
FLOAROMA MEADOW → JUBILIFE CITY
MEW - POKEMON FORM
The small blue eyes peered out through a tree blossoming with bright purple flowers. He had been hiding in the outsides of the meadow for a while now, enjoying the small amounts of people, who went softly around doing their work. He wasn't one to be careful and had almost been caught several times. However he managed to stay out of trouble, thanks to his teleporting abilities. He sniffed a flower that was being held in his palm. He shuffled around and rearranged himself.

A small human pulled his mom over to a tree where flowers began suddenly falling to the ground, provoked by a shuffling in the trees. They peered up through the leaves, but there was nobody there.

Suddenly a human body emerged from a hidden back alley. He was dressed casually, in a grey v-neck and bright blue shorts. He ran his fingers through his hair and pollen and petals fell to the ground. Then he slowly merged into the crowd and marched his way forward.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 05-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Popshakes Offline

Luna Stellar - Cresselia
Eterna City
Cresselia - Human Form
Affected Characters: Trinity Hart, Jake Wood (Latios), Sakasa Yochi (Giritina), and Sophia Triste

The sun felt warm against Luna's pale skin as she tossed and turned in a pile of flowers near some park benches. She never felt comfortable out in the sun. Everything seemed so... warm. Frustrated, she pushed herself up with what little strength she had in her frail arms and scooted over to the shade of a tree, relaxing on the rough bark. Being human wasn't easy for Luna... especially since being human wasn't her forte. She was actually the world renowned Cresselia - The Lunar Goddess.

Luna sighed under her breath. The world felt so different in this feeble perspective. The days of roaming the skies at night, floating through the endless clouds, touching the stars, and kissing the moon were over with. A subtle tear stroked her cheek downwards as she felt the color drain from her face. Depressed and in remorse she spoke softly to herself, dragging her right knee to her chest in doing so, "Why... why must fate come to this? I miss being free... my freedom was my everything. Oh, Arceus... where is Darkrai..." she whispered, brushing the tear off her face. As she was about to stand and leave her position on the tree, she couldn't help but overhear a group of people on a bench in front of her, only a few feet away, stammering on about Latios, Latias, Dialga, and Palkia. She scoffed quietly, "I never knew Dialga and Palkia to never be fighting... more or less ever be in peace. I wonder when he saw them. They don't fight so openly..." Luna murmured, now intrigued in the group - her pale, yellow eyes casting a gleam of interest.

Watt Current - Zapdos
Jubilife City
Zapdos - Human Form
Affected Characters: Umi/Alexandra (Lugia) and Tategami/Den (Raikou)

The wind blew softly behind an obviously irked man (not to mention possible threat to anyone passing by). The man's yellow and black hair seemed to stick together without moving. Even with the wind blowing it was as if his hair was glued together (more like, electrically charged to stick together in their wild frenzy). That man was Zapdos - or, what resembled him. Nowadays, since his "escape" from Cyrus' control he had been going by his false persona, Watt Current (if his name wasn't obvious enough get this - his gloves are electric-proof so that he doesn't shock anyone when he's blaring). No matter however, he was on a mission to find Cyrus and rip him a new one.

Watt began to feel fatigued after a while of searching around the entrance of Jubilife City for Cyrus or any of his goons, "Figures. When I TRY to find them they aren't there BUT when I DON'T try they find ME." Watt growled behind his clenched teeth, in return clenching his fists. The closest target into releasing his anger was a helpless tree perched beside him. In blind anger, he turned, cocked his left arm back and rammed his fist into the rough bark causing a surge of hidden electricity to shake the branches - causing leaves to fall and Starly to flap about in a crazed sensation, their hearts racing from the sudden jolt. They cawed wildly at Watt, screeching at him. There must have been about ten Starly but no matter, Watt only glared and cracked his knuckles with a grin, "Wanna go, pheasants? I can take you without even trying!" he blared, taking a few steps back to get a good view of the obviously angry Starly.

The birds were taken aback by his sudden outburst. This definitely wasn't any sane man but some deranged child with a death-wish. The Starly cawed to one another and fluttered away, sparing the Zapdos-in-disguise. Watt spat at the ground, crossing his arms and brushing his left hand through his properly electrocuted hair, "Damn, I never get any fun in this body..." he growled, turning around and kicking a loose stone near two unsuspecting pedestrians. But wait - Watt felt something strange boil in his chest as his grey eyes fell upon a maiden with black and, what's this? She has streaks of white in her hair? In Watt's travels he never felt so close to another human as he did her. Who was she? But, wait, there was another with her. A man with blonde hair, such as himself. Suddenly something went off in Watt's eyes. He could see an aura of electricity spiraling around this boy. Subtle and alluring. This current only resonated off of his electric brethren, so why did this boy have the same electrical signature as his companion, Raikou? With a smirk, Watt stumbled a little closer to the two, hoping to take a better look at the duo.

Ariel Thompson
Jubilife City
Affected Characters: N/A (unless anyone would like to interact)

Ariel walked about silently around Jubilife City. It was ten years ago when she walked these streets. Her blue, braided pigtails bounced on her orange dressy-vest as she looked from shop to shop. She hadn't seen a city as over-populated as this one. It was astonishing how vibrant the towers gleamed above the city-folk's heads and how brilliant the flying types spiraled around the monstrous beasts as if they were obstacles. It was awe-inspiring how the Pokemon actually enjoyed these metal heaps, "Wow... this place is even bigger than I remember..." she whispered under breathless air.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 05-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Sheepat Offline

Hamilton 'Ham' Yorkson
Canalave City
Affected Characters: None

Ham slowly lifted up the heavy pile of papers, making sure he didn't accidentally drop them into the nearby ocean, and walked from his small table to the Pokemon Center. His Beautifly, Julius, was right next to him.

“No use,” Ham said, “We've been at this for days, and no ones offered any tips or maps on how to get out of here.”

By 'here' he meant out of Canalave City, which he had just arrived to a week ago. When he went out to Route 218 he couldn't get across, because of the water. Ham didn't have any water-type Pokemon, and his flying steed, Laura, didn't know where to go.

So here he was, trying to get a map, which no one would let him have since they didn't trust new arrivals, and the map in the Pokemon Center had to be taken down for repairing. The papers that he so diligently protecting from the water was for advertising the gym in the city, but since he didn't know anything about it, he wasn't getting much money.

“What do you think, Jul? Should we give up and swim?”

The Beautifly simply turned his head, seeming to pout.

“Spoiled little brat,” but Ham was smiling at his arrogant Pokemon, who he knew would rather die than be caught swimming.

So Ham was alone, in Canalave City, with no one to help him.