Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Yep, I certainly concur with that. XDD But yeah, it is her, right? *can't wait to see a Digimon battle*

~GS.
Yes, it is her. *holds out bucket of popcorn* want some? That battle is in this update. It took me forever to get something I liked. The platforms are going to match the color of the handhelds for the battles.

But yeah, here's Page 10 for everyone! Let me know what you all think of the battle style.
Spoiler:
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Yes, it is her. *holds out bucket of popcorn* want some? That battle is in this update. It took me forever to get something I liked. The platforms are going to match the color of the handhelds for the battles.

But yeah, here's Page 10 for everyone! Let me know what you all think of the battle style.
Spoiler:
O:! I liked that! And the square moving thing was interesting. Also, haha, I love how she automatically assumed he was trying to woo her or do something romantic or something. XD I like her answer though! >8D

And thanks. *takes popcorn* I actually kind of want popcorn now... *actually goes to get real popcorn*

Glad for a battle! :D I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GO INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD. XD Well, that is, if you don't have to wait for the backgrounds and stuff first... O:

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

OH! Lots of new updates! :D

I really liked the three character's different reactions to the same situation. Like Xanthe said, it gives a lot of insight on their personality and in a short amount of time ^^

And, Kelly's awesome so far. I think I'm going to enjoy her character

All this talk about popcorn makes me crave rice chips. :3

On an unrelated note, this comic is making me want Dusk or Dawn ^^'
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post


O:! I liked that! And the square moving thing was interesting. Also, haha, I love how she automatically assumed he was trying to woo her or do something romantic or something. XD I like her answer though! >8D

And thanks. *takes popcorn* I actually kind of want popcorn now... *actually goes to get real popcorn*

Glad for a battle! :D I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO GO INTO THE DIGITAL WORLD. XD Well, that is, if you don't have to wait for the backgrounds and stuff first... O:

~GS.
She's a take charge kinda gal, and she doesn't have time to putz around with some guy XD

I want popcorn now too :'(

ME NEITHER! :D I just need to find a working ROM to get some good BGs... The one I have stopped working when I copied it onto my laptop from my parent's computer. I don't think there's a way to take screenshots from a DS...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
OH! Lots of new updates! :D

I really liked the three character's different reactions to the same situation. Like Xanthe said, it gives a lot of insight on their personality and in a short amount of time ^^

And, Kelly's awesome so far. I think I'm going to enjoy her character

All this talk about popcorn makes me crave rice chips. :3

On an unrelated note, this comic is making me want Dusk or Dawn ^^'
Thanks!

Kelly is VERY awesome!

Rice chips? I'm sad to say that I haven't heard of such a food :'(

GRAR! YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF THEM!!! IT'S A FANTASTIC GAME!

Anywhoodles, here's page 11. We take a look at another new character, Ryan. Enjoy!

Spoiler:
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post

ME NEITHER! :D I just need to find a working ROM to get some good BGs... The one I have stopped working when I copied it onto my laptop from my parent's computer. I don't think there's a way to take screenshots from a DS...

Ugh, everything to make getting BGs harder... DX

Rice chips? I'm sad to say that I haven't heard of such a food :'(

http://i1-store.walmart.ca/images/WM...nlarged_1.jpeg

They're amazing, and much lighter then regular chips! I highly recommend them (plus, they come in a bunch of other flavours, including popcorn) :3

GRAR! YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF THEM!!! IT'S A FANTASTIC GAME!

Haha, I just ordered Dawn yesterday! The Dusk seller was charger way too much...

Anywhoodles, here's page 11. We take a look at another new character, Ryan. Enjoy!

For some reason, I kinda liked the purple haired kid. And Ryan of course! Gotta enjoy them aces! Wonder how Chris will fare against a more experienced player...

Keep up the great work, this is getting pretty interesting ^^
Responses in the quote X3
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-03-2012, 02:38 AM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

just as good as jentoh
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
just as good as jentoh
Thank you!
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO CHRIS!

O: That guy seems pretty obnoxious. xD I hope Chris whoops his butt. He better! D:< Or if he doesn't, I hope Anthony or John comes along and defeats Ryan or something. xD But yeah, I wonder how this battle will turn out!

And I'm confused... Isn't it goburimon, not goblimon? o.o

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GO CHRIS!

O: That guy seems pretty obnoxious. xD I hope Chris whoops his butt. He better! D:< Or if he doesn't, I hope Anthony or John comes along and defeats Ryan or something. xD But yeah, I wonder how this battle will turn out!

And I'm confused... Isn't it goburimon, not goblimon? o.o

~GS.
It's Goburimon in Dawn/Dusk, but it's Goblimon almost everywhere else. I think either name works :D
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

XDDDDDDD That makes no sense! But yeah, as long as it's correct, it's fine. xD I just wondered why... O:

But yeah! Good job on keeping this so active. Nothing as great as that can be said for my comic. xD *points in shame*

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:38 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
XDDDDDDD That makes no sense! But yeah, as long as it's correct, it's fine. xD I just wondered why... O:

But yeah! Good job on keeping this so active. Nothing as great as that can be said for my comic. xD *points in shame*

~GS.
Why? English translators suck. XD

Thank you! It's not easy. Not at all. There are days where I want to just erase all my sprites, all my files, and stop doing comics. But I keep doing them, because I made a commitment and because I have such great fans. And I like Blue Bondage, you update it in just the right way :)
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Why? English translators suck. XD

Thank you! It's not easy. Not at all. There are days where I want to just erase all my sprites, all my files, and stop doing comics. But I keep doing them, because I made a commitment and because I have such great fans. And I like Blue Bondage, you update it in just the right way :)
Hahah, true, dat.

No worries! Really? O: I guess so...especially Jentoh. Man, that has A LOT of pages! I think I should totally try to produce more pages of BB soon. O: And really? =D Glad you think so! I really do need up update. xD You could totally be my inspiration! .0.

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post


Hahah, true, dat.

No worries! Really? O: I guess so...especially Jentoh. Man, that has A LOT of pages! I think I should totally try to produce more pages of BB soon. O: And really? =D Glad you think so! I really do need up update. xD You could totally be my inspiration! .0.

~GS.
Jentoh has a ton of pages... Some might argue too many.... YES! Keep doing BB! I like it, and I'd be glad to be inspiration :D
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Well I think those people are silly. xD It's not even gotten far into the story yet! That's what should count. xD *imagines it's gonna have, like, 800 pages or something* XD

O:! I will! I gotta get one up today.

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: [COMIC] Digimon: Just a Game? [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Well I think those people are silly. xD It's not even gotten far into the story yet! That's what should count. xD *imagines it's gonna have, like, 800 pages or something* XD

O:! I will! I gotta get one up today.

~GS.
I think it'll have around that number of pages. They have 2 badges around 100, so getting the other 6 should take them about 300-400 more, plus the legendary arc for about 100 pages, and then the secret island arc for another 100 pages max. So yeah, roughly 800. *a bit concerned because now I know you're in my head*

YES! DOOOOOO ITTTTTT!!!!

Here's page 12 for everyone!
Spoiler:
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com