Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Ish got a quick question, when do you plan for the legendaries to start meeting up with each other? Just asking, 'cuz the answer will probably influence where Dia's location will be ^^

And...

GRACE! :DDD

They can meet anytime, really. I guess if they met up as soon as possible it would be better, but obviously it's up to you. They don't have to reveal that they are a legend, either, straight away, since it would be hard to tell whether another human was actually a legend in disguise or not.

And I don't think that lots of people are going to meet in Jubilife, but some might.

I'm writing up my post now. I didn't have a chance yesterday because I was busy after school, and today I had three of my best friends round so I haven't had a chance to come online. My post should be up in half an hour, if anyone cares.

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Quaza529 Offline

ok

Like a Baws
Old 04-20-2012, 05:11 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

Um, Elecii, Sammy's location is at Acuity Lakefront, and it won't be passing Valor... unless I'm missing something.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 04-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Quaza529 Offline

another day another post : DDD

Like a Baws
Old 04-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
Um, Elecii, Sammy's location is at Acuity Lakefront, and it won't be passing Valor... unless I'm missing something.
Yeah, sorry about that, I was meant to have changed that this morning when I saw the mistake, but never got round to it because I had to leave. I was so tired when I wrote that post that I totally forgot which lake Azelf was actually at. xD I'm going to go edit it now.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:49 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post

Yeah, sorry about that, I was meant to have changed that this morning when I saw the mistake, but never got round to it because I had to leave. I was so tired when I wrote that post that I totally forgot which lake Azelf was actually at. xD I'm going to go edit it now.
No need to be sorry; it's all good. :D And I know the feeling of writing a post when dead tired. xD

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3
Old 04-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Here is Victini and Kyogre. Also could you reserve me a human please.

Name:: Keu (Kay-You)
Disguise Name:: Ace Smith
Species:: Victini
Appearance:: Keu is a shiny Victini and so the outside of his ears, hands and feet are more Red then orange and his eyes are a brighter blue. The rest of his fur is white instead of cream.
Human Appearance:: http://image.blingee.com/images17/co...21_1280504.gif (However the hair is red, his skin is lighter in colour and the tattoo is a V shape.)
Personality:: Keu is quite hyper and he doesn't really know what to do with his energy and cant quite seem to get to grips with calming down and keeping quiet. However if the time comes and he is in a situation where keeping quiet is vital, he might just be able to keep it all in long enough, maybe. He loves his music and doesnt anger very easily, he is more someone to just forget it and move on, and so he doesnt really bear grudges much.
Other:: ~He loves his music player.

Name:: Uka (You-Ka)
Disguise Name:: Kari Slant
Species:: Kyogre
Appearance:: Uka looks like an ordinary Kyogre accept she is a little smaller then the usual Kyogre.
Human Appearance:: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...97-640-640.jpg (The hair is a dark blue and all of the blue parts to the outfit are red.)
Personality:: Uka is qite quiet normally and doesn't really trust people. She likes to keep to herself and is a little shy. She wont do anything that will harm or endanger another pokemon or human being and would rather protect people and pokemon then do anything to harm them. She is calm but if you do anything to anger her, which in itself is quite hard, she turns a bit cold.
Other::
Old 04-26-2012, 03:48 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

~ If it is still of convenience, may I reserve Mew for myself?

Spoiler:

Name: Aevum
Disguise Name: Kory Estem
Species: Mew
Appearance: A standard mew.
Human Appearance: Kory has a pink hue to his light skin, giving the appearance that he is always sun-burnt. He has blonde hair, cropped short and often spiked up to the side in front. He has light bright blue eyes and an attractive round face. He doesn't stand very tall at 5'4" and has a slim figure, however has more natural strength then it would seem. His fashion choices are bold and unique, and often wears bright colors.
Personality: Kory has a carefree and gentle personality. He shy around strangers that he doesn't know, but around friends he is very cheerful. He is carefree, often acting as if nothing bad in the world is happening. He is completely optimistic in all of his actions and thoughts. He is not very easily angered or taken to rashness. He treats others with kindness and respect.

lv.100@1618
Links

Last edited by Dino; 05-05-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:50 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

-Totally just 'lost' the Celestic Town people like a boss-
Old 04-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

No, Thomas called Mazi over, remember?

Old 04-29-2012, 02:56 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

On second thought, I don't think I'll join anymore. D8 I'm probably already pretty behind and I won't be able to keep up with a really active roleplay. xD

But have fun, you guys! It really does sound like an awesome roleplay. O:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Quaza529 Offline

is anyone gonna post its been three days since the last active post

Like a Baws
Old 04-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Elecii hasn't been on in a few days. I know at least some of us are waiting on her.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Elecii Offline

Guys, I am so sorry about disappearing. I know I should have probably warned you guys that I wouldn't be on for a while, but I had no time to come on since I have been so busy recently. I am really, really sorry.

And just a warning: I'm not going to be on from Friday - Monday this week since I'm going on my brother's football tour and I'm staying in a caravan park with no idea whether there will be wifi or not, but assuming not.

I'm sorry again and I'm working on my post now.

GS: Okay, that's fine. :) I'm behind too, actually. xD

Fluffeh: Accepted & reserved~

Dino: Reserved~

Last edited by Elecii; 05-01-2012 at 03:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Popshakes Offline

Name::
"The Lunar Goddess" Cresselia.
Disguise Name::
Luna Stellar.
Species::
Cresselia.
In Pokemon years, centuries, in human, only sixteen.
Female, of course.
Appearance::
"As I look into the night sky~"
Human Appearance::
"To keep my identity a secret..."
Personality::
Cresselia is quite bubbly. She is a very talkative creature who is curious about anyone and everything. Cresselia, although very outgoing, has a very insecure persona, however. She feels weak and feeble compared to her other legendary brethren. When faced with a problem she'll seek aid in her own psychic abilities instead of asking for help. She tries to avoid help from others in order to keep whatever self-preservation she has left of herself.
History::
-N/A-
She is sometimes seen using her psychic abilities in her human form to create small, short-lived crescent moons when she's feeling down-and-out.
*Known Move-pool*
- Confusion
- Double Team
- Safeguard
- Mist
- Aurora Beam
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Light Screen
- Protect

"The Illusive Electric Pheonix" Zapdos.
Watt Current.
Zapdos.
Centuries in Pokemon years, however, in human years he appears to be twenty-three.
Male, of course.
"COME AT ME BRO!"
"WHAT. What are you lookin' at?!"
Feisty, hard-headed, and hot-blooded. Zapdos despises defeat with a passion. He will do everything in his power to overcome his opponent even if that means he must sacrifice something in return. He prefers to stay around power plants and to walk only during a thunderstorm. He believes that if he goes out somewhere without extra electrical currents streaming through the air, that he's utterly useless.
-N/A-
When Zapdos is angry, in either form, electricity runs through his veins quickly. If someone was to touch him they would receive and electrical shock throughout their body and might run the risk of fainting or becoming dizzy with shortness of breath (not to mention their hair being fried).
*Known Move-pool*
- Peck
- Thundershock
- Thunder Wave
- Detect
- Charge
- Agility
- Discharge
- Light Screen
- Thunderbolt
- Flash
- Fly
- Wild Charge

Ariel "Riea" Thompson.
Eighteen.
Female.
The ocean dwellers are quite formidable~
Ariel is a down-to-earth type of gal who just loves nature in all of it's beauty. She prefers the sea, as it speaks to her somehow. Ever since Showers came into her life she has been a very dependant woman on her Pokemon's behalf. She never leaves anywhere without them and if by perchance they are injured and cannot be transported around, she will stay-put until they are fully recovered.
N/A for now.
Pokemon::

Seastar - Male - Tirtouga
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Naive
- Withdraw
- Water Gun
- Bite
- Protect

Showers - Male - Vaporeon
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Quirky
- Tail Whip
- Water Gun
- Quick Attack
- Bite
- Aurora Beam
- Aqua Ring
- Rain Dance
- Surf
- Waterfall
- Whirlpool

Kami - Male - Wartortle
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Bold
- Tackle
- Bubble
- Withdraw
- Water Gun
- Bite
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Aqua Jet
Her Pokemon ARE her life.

"The Royal Princess" Phione.
Stormy Shade.
Phione.
In Pokemon years centuries - in human years sixteen.
Female.
"I feel at ease in the water~"
"Aiiiieeee~ I look so kawaii!"
Stormy is as bubbly as anyone could ever become. She finds humor in almost anything and will always try to make any mood rise from dull to sharp in an instant. She has a problem with accepting the reality of many troubles and will instead make a joke of the entire ordeal. When it comes to battling however, she doesn't do the dirty work herself. Stormy is the type to lay back with a tall glass of lemonade and watch the spectacles from the outside. However, when any trouble or danger befalls Manaphy - her true and sole guardian/parent, she will do all she can to protect them. Manaphy is the only one who can snap Stormy out of her fickle personality to force her to help others and to realize the true dangers of the world.
- N/A -
Stormy decided that the only way to become a human is to fully take on the responsibilities of one. In fact, she became a "Pokemon Trainer" to blend in better - as to not raise any suspicion of her true identity. Her Pokemon know her true form however and fully accept their duties as her loyal guardians - well, that's the way they put it. Her friends will do anything in their power to keep their royal mistress from danger and harm. Especially when it comes to Team Plasma.
She is the weakest and least experienced out of all the legendary Pokemon.
Note: Her Pokemon do belong to a Pokeball caught by Stormy, however, it was out of the will of the Pokemon. She didn't fight them. Stormy only asked for them to become her companions and guardians in which they most humbly agreed. The four Pokemon are never in their Pokeballs and always are roaming beside Stormy to ensure her safety.
*Known Move-pool*
- Bubble
- Charm
- Bubblebeam
- Heal Bell

Splash - Male - Oshawott
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Bold
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Water Gun

Miro - Female - Milotic
Ability: Marvel Scale
Nature: Sassy
- Water Gun
- Refresh
- Water Pulse
- Twister
- Recover
- Aqua Tail
- Rain Dance

Pippi - Female - Clefairy
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Quiet
- Pound
- Encore
- Sing
- Doubleslap
- Follow Me
- Metronome

Korren - Male - Kabutops
Ability: Weak Armor
Nature: Rash
- Feint
- Screech
- Harden
- Absorb
- Mud Shot
- Aqua Jet
- Slash

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥

Last edited by Popshakes; 05-18-2012 at 08:01 PM.