Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-25-2012, 09:00 PM
The Sensei Offline

Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [SU/DS]

Don't worry, I will make sure I don't break the rules and if I am please tell me so everything can be fair. I am planning on creating another character so stay tuned for that.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Just as long as your Sacred Beast is not all powerful and cannot be defeated, I'm sure everything will be fine. Also, if you don't mind, can you tell me which side your character would be on? Like if he's with Omen in restoring balance to the world or with Drakon who wants to take over it.

Now this is also something I'd like to ask everyone. I don't need this mentioned in your SUs, but I am curious. Are your characters going to be for equality for all or will they want to rid the world of magic and move forward with new technologies?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, fun question time! Rayna and Anya would be for equality because Rayna is a user of magic and she uses it for good. Hyde would be pro-equality as well, since he's seen how magic can affect people both badly and how it can help people. Aileena meanwhile...considering she freaks out if a known mage or alchemist gets anywhere near her, she's definitely against magic, no matter the alternative.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-25-2012, 09:39 PM
The Sensei Offline

@CM my character is for restoring the balance. Yet Najah is not he does not mind which way it goes as long as he survives. Who is Najah you might asked? This guy right here.

Name: Anatenajah a.k.a Najah Rebersome b.k.a The Shadow

Race: Human

Class: Warrior

Specializations: Sprit Warrior, Reaver, Champion, Guardian

Appearance: This is him and his Beast . He stands at a towering 6 foot 5, and his face is horribly disfigured. So he has a mask to cover it up.

Personality: Najah is often headstrong and will never back down from a challenge. He often prefers to work alone thinking other people would get in his way. Even though he will never back down from a challenge he still prefers to be quiet and to himself. Whenever he goes against an enemy no matter how small or big he shows them respect and his full power. Najah always want to be at the top and is really to destroy any one that stands in his way. Whether he has to use a sword or other people he will always get the job done.

History: Najah was born in a small village to two happy parents. Unfortunately his face was disfigured. His family had to run a way for fear of being killed since the villagers would have thought he was a demon. Najah’s family then started living as nomads. All the while Najah was training with his father in the ways of the sword and fighting. He soon made a mask for himself that he still wears to cover his face. One day Najah’s parents went into a city to buy some food, yet they never returned. Najah then went on the road and was stopped by bandits. He killed all of them at the age of 12, yet it caused a lot of cuts and bruises that he refuses to show anyone. He then grabbed his own materials and formed a cloak and gloves.

Najah then continued on his journey when he was stopped by a Sacred Beast who was following him ever since he was born and the beast felt as if Najah would make a good guardian. Najah accepted and the beast, Futer, taught him how to use some magic to use with his long sword with. Najah then decided to take revenge on the people that chased his family from his old village, the one where he was born. He went to the village and started a massacre during the night using the help of Futer. While he was killing all of them he found his two parents in a room asleep. Najah put two and two together and came to the conclusion that they left him to fend for himself and came back to the village to live a new life. He then woke them up and showed his face to them and they were frozen with fear. Najah then killed them in the most gruesome way possible.

Najah had let one of the villagers escape purposefully as he wanted his fame to be known. He soon went to the underground and only took expensive jobs from people that he could trust. Because of this he has earned fame around the countryside as The Shadow killing anything that is possible.

Sacred Beast: Name: Futer, Kind of Creature: Made out of an advanced rock and almost look robotic. Appearance: In the picture, he looks like a robot yet he is not. He does not have a face but can still see. Abilities: He has great control over electricity, super strength, somewhat of a control over Earth. Mark It is also located on his right bicep.

Other: (In the picture it looks as if gears are inside of Najah those are not it is just part of the picture) He have a huge black cloak with a hood that covers his face but he also wears a mask. He has a 4 foot long sword that is very wide and sharp.

Also I take no credit for the people that created these amazing drawings. I will never be able to draw this good lol. Also perhaps you can blend the maps with Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim but is up to you.

Also the question (kind of reminds me of Dragon Age 2 (Best Game) anyway Najah would be for magic since he uses it, while Samuel will be for magic as long as it is used in a good way but if it is for bad he would want to stop it. Najah does not mind if it is good or bad.

Last edited by The Sensei; 04-26-2012 at 12:29 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Would you be willing to reserve a Spirit Healer? I'm getting some VERY interesting ideas.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:06 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Could you reserve me a spot? This looks like a lot of fun!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-26-2012, 12:20 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sensei View Post
@CM my character is for restoring the balance. Yet Najah is not he does not mind which way it goes as long as he survives. Who is Najah you might asked? This guy right here.

Name: Anatenajah a.k.a Najah Rebersome b.k.a The Shadow

Race: Human

Specializations: Sprit Warrior, Reaver, Champion, Guardian

Appearance: This is him and his Beast . He stands at a towering 6 foot 5, and his face is horribly disfigured. So he has a mask to cover it up.

Personality: Najah is often headstrong and will never back down from a challenge. He often prefers to work alone thinking other people would get in his way. Even though he will never back down from a challenge he still prefers to be quiet and to himself. Whenever he goes against an enemy no matter how small or big he shows them respect and his full power. Najah always want to be at the top and is really to destroy any one that stands in his way. Whether he has to use a sword or other people he will always get the job done.

History: Najah was born in a small village to two happy parents. Unfortunately his face was disfigured. His family had to run a way for fear of being killed since the villagers would have thought he was a demon. Najah’s family then started living as nomads. All the while Najah was training with his father in the ways of the sword and fighting. He soon made a mask for himself that he still wears to cover his face. One day Najah’s parents went into a city to buy some food, yet they never returned. Najah then went on the road and was stopped by bandits. He killed all of them at the age of 12, yet it caused a lot of cuts and bruises that he refuses to show anyone. He then grabbed his own materials and formed a cloak and gloves.

Najah then continued on his journey when he was stopped by a Sacred Beast who was following him ever since he was born and the beast felt as if Najah would make a good guardian. Najah accepted and the beast, Futer, taught him how to use some magic to use with his long sword with. Najah then decided to take revenge on the people that chased his family from his old village, the one where he was born. He went to the village and started a massacre during the night using the help of Futer. While he was killing all of them he found his two parents in a room asleep. Najah put two and two together and came to the conclusion that they left him to fend for himself and came back to the village to live a new life. He then woke them up and showed his face to them and they were frozen with fear. Najah then killed them in the most gruesome way possible.

Najah had let one of the villagers escape purposefully as he wanted his fame to be known. He soon went to the underground and only took expensive jobs from people that he could trust. Because of this he has earned fame around the countryside as The Shadow killing anything that is possible.

Sacred Beast: Name: Futer, Kind of Creature: Made out of an advanced rock and almost look robotic. Appearance: In the picture, he looks like a robot yet he is not. He does not have a face but can still see. Abilities: He has great control over electricity, super strength, somewhat of a control over Earth. Mark (name, what kind of creature he/she is, appearance of the Beast, and abilities)

Other: (In the picture it looks as if gears are inside of Najah those are not it is just part of the picture) He have a huge black cloak with a hood that covers his face but he also wears a mask. He has a 4 foot long sword that is very wide and sharp.

Also I take no credit for the people that created these amazing drawings. I will never be able to draw this good lol. Also perhaps you can blend the maps with Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim but is up to you.

Also the question (kind of reminds me of Dragon Age 2 (Best Game) anyway Najah would be for magic since he uses it, while Samuel will be for magic as long as it is used in a good way but if it is for bad he would want to stop it. Najah does not mind if it is good or bad.
I actually got most of my ideas from Dragon Age, particularly DAII with the whole mage thing. It just seemed to fit what I was doing and for a conflict going on in the physical realm without the interference of the Sacred Beasts.

Regarding your SU, I'll say it's accepted. I just need to ask that to both (I failed to realize this sooner) that you say where your character's marks are located on their body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Would you be willing to reserve a Spirit Healer? I'm getting some VERY interesting ideas.
Not a problem. Reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Could you reserve me a spot? This looks like a lot of fun!
And you are also reserved.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-26-2012, 12:28 AM
The Sensei Offline

So I am guessing that the RP would start some time next week?
Old 04-26-2012, 12:35 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
So I am guessing that the RP would start some time next week?
I cannot promise that. You see, I started this thinking that I would not become busy anytime soon. Well I get the go ahead to go on a vacation with my dad, which is less than two weeks away. I do not know if I'll be able to take my laptop, and if I do I won't know if I'll be able to sign on. And I also need to finish my own SUs and wait for other players to complete theirs. I hope to start it sometime next week, but again I cannot promise that.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 AM
The Sensei Offline

Okay I understand, I also have a lot of free time so if you need some help or ideas feel free to ask me.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:40 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Okay I understand, I also have a lot of free time so if you need some help or ideas feel free to ask me.
If you have any ideas for the RP, feel free to share them. I don't have a definite path for this RP to take since I also want to include the ideas of the other players. I just set the foundation.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Just updated my SU. Should be better now.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:57 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Added SUs for two characters to my original SU post(to make it easier to link to the profiles later.)

Also, I'm back at my own computer this week, so a reply to the last PM I sent you would be appreciated, if you have the time.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I'm sorry I have yet to reply to your SUs yet, but I was busy this weekend. I promise I'll look over all of them and reply tomorrow. And I'm sure some of you are wondering when we'll get this RP on the road, and I want to try to get it up sometime in the middle or end of the week, before I go out of town. When I'm away I don't know if I'll be able to sign on that often, but I should be able to at least sign on once or twice. I'll keep y'all updated when I learn more.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-30-2012, 03:27 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Here's my two others. Post size restrictions wouldn't let me keep them with Anya and Rayna.

Name: Ariel Hyde (He asks everyone who stays around him long enough to call him Hyde, as he has always hated his first name)
Age: He's...kind of lost track, but he's older than he appears, which is...not old? His appearance makes it nearly impossible to tell.
Race: Human...?
Class: Mage
Specializations:
Druid- It seems that part of the experimentation he endured under his mad master gave tapped into Hyde's magical abilities, allowing him to heal minor injuries and use a few small attack spells, most of this tapped into power apparently went into giving him the ability to shapeshift into a somewhat long-limbed, colorless lion with seafoam colored eyes. It is this form he typically adopts when entering battle, otherwise, he uses his "deformed human" body to his full advantage--something that is rather rare.
Appearance: Though Hyde is human, he's a bit...well...off. He bears the appearance of a living Jack Skellington, with an extremely thin body and elongated limbs that stretches human limits. Coming to stand at roughly seven feet tall, maybe shorter, he finds himself forced to look down at nearly everyone he meets, or crouch to their level to see them, and he rarely goes into buildings because he finds them cramped, and people flee and scream at the sight of him anyway. He has arms nearly as long as his legs with massive hands attached and long, thin fingers. He has an angular face framed by a wild lion's mane of literally colorless hair and gentle seafoam green eyes that can appear warm and stressed at the same time, while his skin is almost as colorless as his hair. He is often seen wearing a kind of patchwork long sleeve shirt that is mostly black and held together with surprisingly neat stitches and blue pants that it appears he made to fit himself, though it took him forever to find anyone willing to sell him the material. he keeps his hands and feet bare.
Personality: Shunned by most of society, Hyde is a very quiet, almost shy seeming man with a bitter side to him when you get him to talk. His monstrous appearance has not had any affect on his personality otherwise, he has a huge heart and is capable of being a very gentle, lazy person when he's not around populated areas. He treats anyone willing to get close enough to him with respect and the manner of a gentleman, but not many are willing to get close enough to him for good reasons, so he's mostly wary of others. He loves the outdoors, and has used his free years roaming Gaia and learning about the plant life, making him incredibly knowledgeable where plants are concerned, and it's given him the opportunity learn to control his hands very well, allowing hands that could wrap around a grown human's head fairly easily to tend to things like flowers with a gentle touch. While he tries to stay out of conflicts, he is not a complete pacifist and will hurt those who harm the innocent willingly. He cares about the few people willing to stay around him, and will return their willingness to ignore his appearance by protecting them as well as he can, as well as trying to do just about anything they ask.
History: Hyde was one of three children in his home village who all worked under an alchemist who also dabbled in magic, and became close to the other two children, whom he had known long before they began working as assistants to the alchemist--a man who was quite respected in their village. The two were a girl who constantly enjoyed teasing the boys she dealt with daily to prove she was tough as any boy whose name was Aileena Crowfeather, and another boy who had insane observational skills and a memory to match, whose name was Gareth Nightshade. Considering their age, the trio worked well with him and each other, getting along like a family...until two years after they began working with him. Hyde was sent out to go buy supplies by the alchemist, oblivious to the fact that when he returned, his life would be changed forever. He entered the house on returning to find Aileena pinned to the floor, try to drag herself away from the man they had worked with for the past two years. When she realized he was there, she told him to run and that he had already gotten Gareth as well--screamed it actually, but he found himself unable to run and ended up sharing his fate with his friends. The alchemist had gone completely mad, and proceeded to use the children he had worked with as test subjects for whatever he saw fit, taking them away to another house, where he kept them caged up and remained relatively unbothered. This ended in Hyde's once brown hair and fair skin losing their color and stretching the boy's limbs to inhuman lengths and tapped into his own abilities in magic, Aileena was given a single large crow's wing and then he used her to test resistance spells and whatever else he could come up with, leaving behind a webwork of scars over her body, while Gareth was used as a guinea pig for almost everything else, leaving the boy with blue-tinted skin, perfect night vision, and dozen someodd side-effects from this or that. They don't know how long they were trapped and had to endure this torment, but eventually the alchemist did die, and freed them just before he did--without ridding them of the proof of his experiments and assuring that they would not be accepted by normal society. The trio promptly made the decision to burn the house down after raiding it for what they could use, and shortly after, went their own ways.

Hyde spent his free years roaming Gaia and learning about plants, as he had always taken a bit of a fancy to them, and it allowed him to learn to control his new elongated limbs rather well. He avoided most populated areas, but managed to find someone willing to hold still long enough for him to pay for the material to make his pants--money he worked in a freak show to get, but he likes talking about his time there less than he does talking about living as the alchemist's captive. He worked for a traveling circus for awhile as well, which was a slightly better experience, but not by much, and more recently he's taken to wandering again.
Sacred Beast: N/A
Other: If you have a hard time picturing his deformities (arms and hands in particular) he was inspired by Hunt from Tegami Bachi, hopefully that helps give you a better idea. Also--that pic a nearly impossible to find.

Name: Aileena Crowfeather
Age: She lost track a long time ago, but she's the same age as Hyde in spite the fact she appears to be in her early twenties.
Race: Human...?
Specializations:
Berserker-Often, Aileena fights fueled by rage at the humans who shun her, and stops for close to nothing until her enemies are dead.
Guardian-Aileena was chosen as the Guardian of Harland, and bears his mark on the right side of her chest.
Appearance: Honestly, Aileena looks the most human of the experimented upon apprentices, her appearance only marred by a single large, night-black crow wing protruding from her back on her right side. Other than that, she looks like a girl who is trying to look more like a boy, minus her lower back length hair, which is wild as can be and the color of rust, as well as her long eyelashes, framing pale green eyes. Her clothing consists of a slightly large black shirt under a large red leather trenchcoat that has been patched in a few places by a hand that displays very careful needlework, both of which have been slit open carefully to allow for her wing to move freely, along with a pair of baggy black pants, the bottoms of which are shoved into a pair of black mid-calf length boots so that that they pile up a bit and kind of mushroom over the tops of her boots. A single, fairly simple broadsword can be found strapped to her side, and provided you can get her to shed her coat (Ha! Fat chance of that!), you may catch sight of scars of all manners curled around her arms, as well as more recent scratches and bruises. She has more along her legs and torso, but her arms are those you're most likely to see. It is quite possible you may find her with all manners of birds around her or on her.
Personality: Aileena is, above all, wary of people. She refuses to shake hands, and tries to avoid touching people in general. If they try to ask her too much, she is more likely to flee than answer them, and she has a special fear of mages and alchemists, not hesitating to freak out if one comes too close to her. Provided she doesn't flee from you and ends up in a conversation, Aileena is a very bitter and sharp-tongued woman who seems to despise the world and the people in it, and has about enough room in her heart to hold birds and the other two who endured the same torment as she did, but not much beyond that, which results in her being rather sarcastic and/or downright insulting. Her anger can often get the best of her which her kindness lies buried at the bottom of the heart she barely still has. She trusts no one but the other two apprentices she was tortured with, and no one else. Part of her seems to wish that she could either erase the past or at least be considered normal again, but she knows neither will happen, her wings and scars will not disappear, and people will still hurt her both verbally and physically for being a "freak."
History: *shares Hyde's until the end of paragraph one* After the trio split, Aileena found herself a bit lost. She found that quite a fair bit of time had passed since she and the others had lived normal lives and all she wanted was to go back to normalcy in spite the fact that no one would accept her and her deformed body. Unlike Hyde, she could not find a place to be even remotely accepted and continually searched for a town where she would be welcomed rather than being taunted and insulted for something she had no control over. It made her hate of the alchemist grow as well as her fear of alchemists and mages. She quickly turned away from humanity and sought out a life of simplicity among the birds she now found she could talk with, as it seemed trouble seemed to follow her into towns. That was how Harland found her and made her his Guardian, and has since encouraged her out a little, planting dreams of a world where the humans that had treated her so badly would serve those like him, and being his Guardian, she would be respected rather than shunned. She's since taken up this as her dream, and wishes to meet her two old friends in her traveling and mischief-making (mostly Harland's doing), as she wishes to have them join her cause.
Sacred Beast: Harland, a simple raccoon who considers himself the "King of all Trouble," and for a good reason--he seems to enjoy using his ability to manipulate wind to cause any trouble he can. If her history has not made it clear yet, he has sided with Drakon, simply because it would allow him to make more trouble.
Other: Barton Hollow by The Civil Wars describes her really well, and somewhere along the way, Aileena gained the ability to talk to birds.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 04-30-2012 at 03:33 AM.