Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [SU/DS]

I had the same idea as you when I added the spoiler tags on mine, lol.

*busts out laughing* Woooooow, that's awesome, Eternal. (Close to no one here is going to understand what I'm laughing about.) What were the odds of someone jumping in with a char named Amber?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
*busts out laughing* Woooooow, that's awesome, Eternal. (Close to no one here is going to understand what I'm laughing about.) What were the odds of someone jumping in with a char named Amber?
Oh, oh, I take it you know an Amber? I'll try not to botch it up too much X3

@CM: Thanks! I changed the wording of a few sentences, grammar more then anything although the last sentence of second paragraph (personality) was reworked. Just bad wording altered the intended meaning ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Winter Offline

XD Anya and Rayna were created from a girl named Amber in their original background, which I may or may not have to alter to fit here. Haven't tried yet.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
XD Anya and Rayna were created from a girl named Amber in their original background, which I may or may not have to alter to fit here. Haven't tried yet.
Oh! If you want, I could always change her name if you want to use Amber. ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Winter Offline

Nope, you're fine. Amber was lost when they were created, and I doubt a nearly constantly bedridden and coughing young woman would have much to offer here anyway.

Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Just replying to say that my Sign up is up. I edited my other one, (and took away the spoiler tags so it would take up a ton of space) and I hope it's up to par.

I do apologize if the history is really long. It didn't seem too bad when I wrote it...

Old 04-24-2012, 06:15 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Just replying to say that my Sign up is up. I edited my other one, (and took away the spoiler tags so it would take up a ton of space) and I hope it's up to par.

I do apologize if the history is really long. It didn't seem too bad when I wrote it...
Length is not a problem. Now I have not read it in detail yet, but I have looked it over and I noticed something. I did make suggestions earlier about your post, and I'll quote it here in a moment. I'm sure once I read it all the way through I'll find it acceptable, but until the changes that are made that I suggested, I cannot accept it. Now here is what I had last posted regarding your SU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
As for your SU, it's really interesting. I like it, and I have no problem with the channeler. However, I can see that under specializations. I don't really see it as a class in itself, but just a mage sub-class/specialization. And the feruchemy can be mentioned in the channeler description, not needed to me mentioned separately. And for the telekinesis and nuclear energy I can see that being in Force magic. I know I didn't do a great job in describing that specialization, but I can see those being in that specialization.
EDIT: I'm noticing something that seems to has cause some confusion. I do apologize for this, but as I had mentioned this is my first RP in a very long time, and I ended up starting it up when I became really busy with getting ready for a mini vacation. In regards with the class specializations, those are exactly that. Class specializations. They are something a character can learn regardless of race. I have forgotten to take into account what a certain race may gain in being what they are, like a special ability only that race can have. If that's the case with your character, please mention it either in history or other. If you do want to make a specialization that I have not mentioned, please take into count that anyone else in that class has the ability to learn it as well. Over the course of the RP I'll allow characters to learn more than the specializations that you signed them up with. If you have any questions about this or anything else about the RP, feel free to ask.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-24-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:54 PM
The Sensei Offline

Reserve please this look very interesting.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:21 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sensei View Post
Reserve please this look very interesting.
Sure thing. You're now reserved.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Winter Offline

Well, Rayna and Anya are finished... Now to get to the other two... XD

Old 04-25-2012, 02:09 AM
The Sensei Offline

Name: Samuel Newton

Race: Human

Class: Rogue

Specializations: Shadow, Assassin, Duelist, Guardian Mark, it is located on his right palm.

Appearance: He stands at six feet tall and have a red headband around his head. He then have a mark on his left eye from a previous fight. He have a fur coat over his clothes that have a hood over it and everything he have is lightweight. He then have some boots on for shoes.

Personality: Samuel is very cool-headed barely anything upsets him. He will also never give up also trying to find some way to find a solution. Because of this he wants to be better than everyone else and will go through great extends to do so. He has spent much of his time training his mind and body to perfection and he nearly there. He have an IQ higher than any other average human and learns to takes his time with things as he is never in a rush. He is very patience and has learned to control his past temper. Samuel tends to be by himself and a way from other people unless it is required. Throughout a given day you might hear him say only a sentence towards you as he usually tends to talk to Excalibur through Telekinesis. He has great fighting skills and knows over 20 fighting styles.

History: Samuel Newton was an orphan growing up; he went from foster home to foster home. Then at the age of eight he could not take it anymore. He grabbed anything he could find at his home, knifes, gun, food, money and ran away from home. He soon started going on the streets robbing people yet he used skill even at his young age. Soon at the age of 10, he found his bird partner, a Hawk named, Rai. Samuel soon continues his stealing all the while practicing with daggers. At the age of 12, he met a man named Don Newton who took him in as his apprentice when Samuel tried to pickpocket him. Don taught him everything he knew and soon Samuel was going on regular missions in Don’s Rogue school. At the age of 16, Samuel was given a mission to infiltrate an enemy’s base with the help of other apprentices of Don. Samuel failed and all of his comrades that went with him were killed. He hurried back to Don’s school where he found everyone was dead and Don was slowly dying. He rushed to his master’s side.

There Don revealed the origin of Sacred Beast and he had one of his own and summoned the beast and told him that Samuel would be his new guardian. That Beast was Excalibur. Don revealed the position where he kept his two favorite daggers, Sun and Moon. Samuel went there and grabbed the two and also Don’s Rogue Suit which he still wears today. Samuel vowed to take revenge on the people that killed his master. Samuel tracked the men down and killed them easily using Excalibur for help. Samuel then went and made his home at Don’s. He found Don’s secret library and read a lot of books increasing his thirst for knowledge he time he started another one. Samuel soon found the secret of Shadows and blended in with the darkness but always remembering not to be a part of the darkness. Samuel has taken odd jobs which have taken him all around the world and he has learned over 10 different languages. Excalibur have quickly became his best friend and he talks to him often every day.

Sacred Beast: Name: Excalibur, Male
Creature: Excalibur
Abilities: Excalibur has two long swords that can grow and shrink to his will. He stands at 9 feet tall and is very wise. He is very quick on his feet and can control things with his mind. Over his body are sharp spikes that and grow to his will that he use in charging against enemies. He is almost like Samuel where he will get the job done with no questions asked. He is also very loyal to Samuel and to everyone that Samuel is loyal too. He will do almost anything to save his master from harm. Excalibur stands for power, wisdom, knowledge, and quickness. He can also help his master with a spell that allows him to erase people's memories if Samuel has been caught or something.
Outline of Powers:
• Can enlarge or shrink swords
• Can grow spikes from his body
• Can Erase People's Memories
• Have IQ of over 10,000
• Extraordinary Strength
• Can Communicate Telekinesis
• Super-Fast
• Power of Using Illusions

Other: Samuel is very fast and very smart. He carries two daggers (close to a foot and a half) and a semi-automatic pistol.

Last edited by The Sensei; 04-26-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:38 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well, Rayna and Anya are finished... Now to get to the other two... XD
Just looked them over, and I only have one thing to say: Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sensei View Post
Name: Samuel Newton

Race: Human

Class: Rogue

Specializations: Shadow, Assassin, Duelist, Guardian Mark

Appearance: He stands at six feet tall and have a red headband around his head. He then have a mark on his left eye from a previous fight. He have a fur coat over his clothes that have a hood over it and everything he have is lightweight. He then have some boots on for shoes.

Personality: Samuel is very cool-headed barely anything upsets him. He will also never give up also trying to find some way to find a solution. Because of this he wants to be better than everyone else and will go through great extends to do so. He has spent much of his time training his mind and body to perfection and he nearly there. He have an IQ higher than any other average human and learns to takes his time with things as he is never in a rush. He is very patience and has learned to control his past temper. Samuel tends to be by himself and a way from other people unless it is required. Throughout a given day you might hear him say only a sentence towards you as he usually tends to talk to Excalibur through Telekinesis. He has great fighting skills and knows over 20 fighting styles.

History: Samuel Newton was an orphan growing up; he went from foster home to foster home. Then at the age of eight he could not take it anymore. He grabbed anything he could find at his home, knifes, gun, food, money and ran away from home. He soon started going on the streets robbing people yet he used skill even at his young age. Soon at the age of 10, he found his bird partner, a Hawk named, Rai. Samuel soon continues his stealing all the while practicing with daggers. At the age of 12, he met a man named Don Newton who took him in as his apprentice when Samuel tried to pickpocket him. Don taught him everything he knew and soon Samuel was going on regular missions in Don’s Rogue school. At the age of 16, Samuel was given a mission to infiltrate an enemy’s base with the help of other apprentices of Don. Samuel failed and all of his comrades that went with him were killed. He hurried back to Don’s school where he found everyone was dead and Don was slowly dying. He rushed to his master’s side.

There Don revealed the origin of Sacred Beast and he had one of his own and summoned the beast and told him that Samuel would be his new guardian. That Beast was Excalibur. Don revealed the position where he kept his two favorite daggers, Sun and Moon. Samuel went there and grabbed the two and also Don’s Rogue Suit which he still wears today. Samuel vowed to take revenge on the people that killed his master. Samuel tracked the men down and killed them easily using Excalibur for help. Samuel then went and made his home at Don’s. He found Don’s secret library and read a lot of books increasing his thirst for knowledge he time he started another one. Samuel soon found the secret of Shadows and blended in with the darkness but always remembering not to be a part of the darkness. Samuel has taken odd jobs which have taken him all around the world and he has learned over 10 different languages. Excalibur have quickly became his best friend and he talks to him often every day.

Sacred Beast: Name: Excalibur, Male
Creature: Excalibur
Abilities: Excalibur has two long swords that can grow and shrink to his will. He stands at 9 feet tall and is very wise. He is very quick on his feet and can control things with his mind. Over his body are sharp spikes that and grow to his will that he use in charging against enemies. He is almost like Samuel where he will get the job done with no questions asked. He is also very loyal to Samuel and to everyone that Samuel is loyal too. He will do almost anything to save his master from harm. Excalibur stands for power, wisdom, knowledge, and quickness. He can also help his master with a spell that allows him to erase people's memories if Samuel has been caught or something.
Outline of Powers:
• Can enlarge or shrink swords
• Can grow spikes from his body
• Can Erase People's Memories
• Have IQ of over 10,000
• Extraordinary Strength
• Can Communicate Telekinesis
• Super-Fast
• Power of Using Illusions

Other: Samuel is very fast and very smart. He carries two 6 inch daggers and a semi-automatic pistol.
I just say I am very interested in this character. I only worry that with as many powers Excalibur has that there might be a chance of godmodding. And I have yet to decide if gunpowder has been invented yet, seeing that this is a more medieval setting. I'm leaning toward that perhaps some firearms have been invented, but that's still in development. Otherwise, I see nothing wrong. I'll let you know once I make up my mind about the firearms. Accpeted.

~

In other news, I need y'all's help. I am terrible at naming towns and cities. My idea is to use names from Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, and Skyrim, but I wold like y'all's opinion on that or if you have any suggestions you'd like to make.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Winter Offline

Yay! Acceptance! Anyway, I say you rip names--I suck at naming places as well.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I can make names out of a random set of letters. I say we do it that way.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

If you can do that, then be my guest Sabi. I'm not sure how many places our characters would visit, but we do need a few names for towns and maybe a capital city.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~