Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Akumi Offline

Exclamation Possible one of a kind misprint find

I was wondering what sites i should post on.etc to tell people about my possible very exciting find. I can't find any info about it anywhere else. It's a poliwag #60 original card - 59/102. The misprint is over the end of the W and the e of "weight." It's like a gold zero/ring on it's side, like the background gold foiling.
I'm very, very sure it's a genuine misprint, and it's on the card itself not put on after or scratched off. It's in very good condition too.
If you cannot get me on this forum, email me on Romalla@hotmail.co.uk, and nightsway@gmail.com. Thanks. Hope to be sharing this exciting card with as many people as possible, and i will most likely be selling.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Akumi Offline

Default Re: Possible one of a kind misprint find

Pictures here - http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/Romalla/Pokemon/
Taken on my phone, hope to get better soon on a decent camera. 2 are with a normal poliwag to compare. Enjoy and tell me what you think! Exciting, huh? :D
Old 04-17-2012, 01:29 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Possible one of a kind misprint find

The link you posted for the photo didn't work :s
But I did some cross-referencing on what the original Poliwag card looked like, and what you have is either a misprint, or a fake card.
I can't tell because of the link, but if you can post another picture, I'll be happy to (try to) tell you if it's a misprint or not :)

Shun the non-believer