Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:00 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post Possible Black and White 2 additions leaked in May CoroCoro Issue

In the May CoroCoro Issue, there are many additions*leaked. These new additions may be set in Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon W

More...
Old 04-13-2012, 01:01 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Possible Black and White 2 additions leaked in May CoroCoro Issue

No one's commented yet? Hey, this is big news! I'm getting super stoked about this sequel!

Well, if this is real info, and those pics are the real new protagonists, I have to say--I'm really liking the guy hero's look. Hahaha, he's got so much hair! xD The girl's cute, but... I don't think I understand her hair or her skirt... Princess Leah? Is that you? LoL, kidding aside, she's cool, but I'm sad they're taking White away D: Mmm, I might just play as the dude in this run-through xD

Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I know right? I'm also very stoked about the sequels! I'm so glade they aren't the same game with few things changed, but a true new beginning! I can't wait until Autumn!
Old 04-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

I saw those on Serebii yesterday. xD I don't like the girl's look either. Her hair...meh. And her clothes are too plain. Where's the flair?! D:

It is exciting that they won't actually be rehashes. An actual sequel, huh. I'm not super stoked about them though, as I think the good ol' Pokemon died with generation 2. Anything after that doesn't appeal to me so much.

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 04-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

The new trainers are pretty cool. Not a fan of the girls' shorts/skirt thing though and the guy has too much hair xD But oh well, you only see tiny sprites! I think the rival looks the coolest. I'm really excited for these games! :D
Old 04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
I saw those on Serebii yesterday. xD I don't like the girl's look either. Her hair...meh. And her clothes are too plain. Where's the flair?! D:

It is exciting that they won't actually be rehashes. An actual sequel, huh. I'm not super stoked about them though, as I think the good ol' Pokemon died with generation 2. Anything after that doesn't appeal to me so much.
Ha ha, I saw it on Pokejungle, and everywhere else. I thought that people that only relied on PE2K should get the news!

And I think the best Pokemon in my opinion were in Generation 1 and 2. It started going down with Generation 3. In my opinion. :P

EDIT:

Although, I do like some Pokemon from Generations 3-5. I'm addicted to the cute ones like Delcatty, Purrloin, Leafeon, Glaceon, Victini... etc. XD

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 04-13-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I saw that the water gym leader has no shirt...I'm freaked out because that "Man w/out shirt" bit is tiring. But I really support the Poison type one. Guitar=MORE PSYCHED! Bro/Girl Code Rule 72-A Bro/Girl is ALWAYS psyched. COME ON BLACK & WHITE VERSION 2! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!

Lang Zi says: "The passage of time is but a fleeting moment."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)