Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Smile What Pokemon would you suggest to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

I don't know if this has been asked before, okay?

The next SSB game I'm refering to is the fourth one, after Brawl. It's a rumour that it'll be named Super Smash Bros. Universe.

What Pokemon would you suggest/like to see in it?
Old 04-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Bombazzzo Offline

Default Re: What Pokemon would you suggest to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

If they're gonna do something from the newest gen I wouldn't be surprised to see Zoroark being of the candidates for it, not that I want it in the game. Hmm following the new gen theme some kind of tag team with Sawk and Throh would be kinda fun and somewhat interesting haha.

credit to EmBreon for the banner ^^
Old 04-05-2012, 09:18 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: What Pokemon would you suggest to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

bisharp is a really kick @ss pokemon. and i think they are going to use a gen5 pokemon in SSB4, so i vote for bisharp, but chances are they will choose a more lame legendary pokemon, like vicktini
Old 04-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Yeah, I think Victini will most likely make an appearance in the next SSB. I don't think it's lame though, Victini is pretty badass.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Middletonerion Offline

I want to see the Dixie Kong, Zoroark, Sora / Roxas, Waluigi (it was not played), Geno, Louie, Hilbert (new PKMN Trainer, w / Tepig, and Servine Samurott), and possibly the tail.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:17 AM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to WebMaster

Maybe Gallade would be a good addition. Haxorus might also be nice. I like all the suggestions though
AIM: WebDragoon1337
Old 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Oh how I wish Scrafty or Arceus would make an appearance I agree with the Ideas of the new Pokemon Trainer (only have Dewott, Emboar, and Snivy) and Zoroark, but I can see something like Chandelure or perhaps Golurk taking the stage.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Seeing as Lucario will probably be replaced, most likely by Zoroark (think; Lucario was unveiled before anyone else for the 4th generation, and the same goes with Zoroark...Except for the starters, maybe?)...

Victini will most likely make it in as a PokeBall. Perhaps its ability will make your attacks do more damage (higher power = more likely you are to be the victor).

Although, to be old school...I would dearly love to be able to play as Aggron~

So, Universe is a possible name? My friend favors Mayhem.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:11 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon_Ron View Post
Yeah, I think Victini will most likely make an appearance in the next SSB. I don't think it's lame though, Victini is pretty badass.
oh i am sorry if i insulted you by saying a pokemon you like is lame. my point was that bisharp is more badass than vicitini, cuz vicitini is like, a walking half-kitsune, and thats cool, but bisharp is a ******** magic elite samurai hwos armor is 78% covered in blades, and it evolves from pwnyard, and was created then chuck norris spitted on the works of a katana blacksmith

No censor dodging, bro

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 04-10-2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

I'd love to see Mewtwo return, and actually good.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

I can definitely see a zoroark replacing the lucario. I mean, you'd be able to create illusions of other pokemon (or other players in the game, I'm guessing), which would be kind of like shapeshifting. That'd be awesome. c: But having proper attacks as a zoroark would be why I'd play as it. And I think running around would be fun. 8D But I would LOVE if there was a pokemon trainer with the eeveelutions. Even just the first three, considering they're a trio, like the squirtle/ivysaur/charizard combo. But yeah, zoroark, definitely!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Smile Re: What Pokemon would you suggest to see in the next Super Smash Bros. game?

I also think that Lucario will be replaced by Zoroark.

And Victini isn't a good suggestion at my view, maybe from a Poké Ball (like Celebi and Mew).

It doesn't matter for me if Mewtwo returns on SSB 4. I don't like it anyways...

Well, my suggestion are Emolga and Audino. Emolga should be an aerial upgrade of Pikachu as long as Audino would be similar to Jigglypuff.

And I'm still believing that we'll have a new Pokemon Trainer, maybe with Johto starters.