Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Customization?

Who thinks that there should be a customization option for people who do not want to play the standard character? Like maybe enabling the Pokemon game to download the profile sprites from Pokemon.com, or implementing an in-game customization option? It gets pretty bland when everyone is playing as the same girl or guy.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:09 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: Customization?

i just hope it happens one day, i,d be overwhelmed by awesome, it,d be so cool to reflect yourself in the game, so you could battle online and let your opponent get a clue of what you look like, or you could just make your guy look really kickass and play threw the game with him/her, a pokemon MMORPG would be awesome too!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Obliveon Offline

Oh that would be so awesome. I'd love to be able to customize my character sprite.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:46 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

At the very least, they could give us four different models for each gender to choose from.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:25 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
At the very least, they could give us four different models for each gender to choose from.
This. They could have a cannon model and then a few others.
Or they could give us the chance to change the hair and clothes colours?
Or we could unlock other outfits as the game goes along?

And on that note, playing around with your room decor would be nice too, if only a little. It's small details like that that make it really feel like your own instead of just another random person in a random space.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 03-19-2012, 01:17 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Customization is such an interesting thing, but I really don't think they'll include this in a common version like we have been playing. Perhaps, customization will be available in non-version games, like Stadiums, Collosseums, Parks, Rangers.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Roze Offline

I think it would be cool to start in a large town one with 8 + houses and you could pick from 4 boys or 4 girls. It would be even cooler if they all had differing personalities that achieved different things in the story line.

Level 100 @ 1320
[VPP] - [URPG]
Old 03-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Customisation would be cool. I personally enjoyed unlocking items to decorate my room in GSC. It really needs to be something share-able over Wi-Fi though, unlike secret bases in DPP. I hate how they're still making Wireless features when they have Wi-Fi capabilities. >_> Not everyone has someone around to play with.

And yeah even being able to select hair colour and collect clothes for your character would be nice. Not that it would make too much difference since the overworld sprites are so small xD But it's a cool idea and then we wouldn't have to have our trainer sprites changed to some other random sprite when on Wi-Fi!